• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
St. Boethius St. Boethius I only have this years on hard copy, but they want my 2015 return information. x.x FML

I'm in almost the exact same boat! I've been having a crazy time getting FAFSA approved. I had to fax my tax return transcript like half-a-dozen times.

And I literally just opened a letter from the IRS wanting to verify my identity using the last two years' tax returns and some other stuff, or else I don't get my refund... because reasons.

Yeah... you can have them mail the info to you.

Unfortunately I don't have the money for that. I already have to ask my roommate for $15 for my GED transcript...

I'm in almost the exact same boat! I've been having a crazy time getting FAFSA approved. I had to fax my tax return transcript like half-a-dozen times.

And I literally just opened a letter from the IRS wanting to verify my identity using the last two years' tax returns and some other stuff, or else I don't get my refund... because reasons.

Yeah, my admissions counselor told me I was the 3rd person today to inform her of the problem... I don't start until May 1st, so I hope it doesn't go beyond that...

I'm fairly certain it's a free process. Just go onto the IRS website, verify your identity, and they'll send it to via email or postal

St. Boethius St. Boethius Yep, just ruled that option out. It wants a number from things that I don't have for identity verification.

"Credit Card OR
  • Mortgage or Home Equity Loan OR
  • Home Equity Line of Credit OR
  • Auto Loan"
I have none of those things. RIP me

Lol nah. I can guarantee no cancer from her job description. Now when she finally sleeps tonight she probably shouldn't wake up for a day or three.

I'm sure if its a nice dream and she's not alone she won't care.

Oh. Lol. I've been out of university for.... 12 years...

Wow I'm old.

I am currently sitting by the fire relaxing with my wine.

Yourself?

The answer is yes, you want to start that essay.

I hope not hours but I can't speak for everyone else. Lol

I suppose it's the best use of this free Time..... sigh, at least it's over Themes in Greek literature. I'm thinking I'll write it on the inescapably of Fate

I am currently sitting by the fire relaxing with my wine.

Well, it's official. I now picture you living in some snow-covered mansion deep in the Canadian wilderness, with moose pelts decorating your mantle and whatnot.

Lol!

Wilderness, yes. No pelts. No mansion.

I live in the woods around a lake that only has around 15 other "houses": they are really cottages that have been winterized.

Lol!

Wilderness, yes. No pelts. No mansion.

I live in the woods around a lake that only has around 15 other "houses": they are really cottages that have been winterized.

Don't ruin this for me!

In all seriousness, it sounds very nice and peaceful.

Safton Safton Don't have a picture of my house on the lake in the winter but..... The first picutre and the two of the lake are taken standing in the same place.
Gpq57Em.jpg

0b9rK5h.jpg

OtS5mmv.jpg

0MMqOZs.jpg

vGh2rDQ.jpg

House in the city: snow included.
l4EW6Jv.jpg

Actual Mainline, not the RTE that Mac drives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back