• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
St. Boethius St. Boethius I grew up in a Christian family, so I was raised to worship God specifically, though I do not anymore(much to my mother's horror). My belief that all the gods exist, actually extends from the Bible itself. The commandment is "Put no other gods before me.", not "I am the only god, worship only me". The first time my mother couldn't argue about my view about all gods existing, proudest moment of my life lol.

Anyway, I personally have always felt that God is actually quite selfish, because of this. Especially when you look at how Catholics and Christian's literally prosecuted and persecuted people of different religions, anywhere from Pagans to Hindu's. If they weren't worshipping God, it was worth death.

So when you look at it, people were kind of forced to worship God... for fear of their own life. This of course, makes God a huge hypocrite to me. x.x Which is one reason I personally refuse to worship him anymore, besides the fact that Christianity also doesn't really make room for believing in other gods and things.

This of course, in my opinion, would put him at odds with all the other Gods. Because I don't know about you, but those Gods were easily pissed off back during the day, so I'd imagine they all hate God, and of course want nothing to do with him. So, yeah, the idea of him creating other Gods as well, nope. It doesn't seem right at all, since he doesn't even want the other gods involved in people's lives.

But again, this is just my personal opinion. :) Everyone is free to believe as they will, so anyone who reads this post, know I don't judge you for your beliefs or anything. <3 I support everyone in all their choices. ^.^ Please don't bash me or send me hate PM's either please. RIP me

Nah I actually like that thought process and I agree the gods were quite short tempered back then, and would be quite passed. However I'm trying a different type of story for the old gods. Now there are plenty who hate God in the RP. Pan being one, but I think it sort of fits in better for the Canon of the series.

Yeah! He created everything and just left! The gods thought they were supposed to guide and nurture humanity in his stead. Imagine the surprise when they start being hunted.

St. Boethius St. Boethius Lol so true. X3
But then, what Osiris was doing in season 7 was BAD. Kind of can't blame Sam and Dean for needing to stop him...

He was being spiteful towards humans tho

Eh, kind of?
I mean, he was doing godly duties. He was punishing the wicked, in his views that is. He viewed it as, they were guilty and felt guilty, so why should they get to live among the rest of good people?

And this is the code:
Code:
[heightrestrict=200][/heightrestrict]
^.^

St. Boethius St. Boethius Yes, if you switch to "BB Code Editor" mode using the wrench in the upper right of the post box, it'll switch to showing code.

Your picture in the link should appear as:
Code:
[img]link of image here[/img]

So the way it should look with the height restriction is this:
Code:
[heightrestrict=200][img]link of image here[/img][/heightrestrict]

We need to start a betting pool for which guy from the UK gets slapped first for saying something they think is witty.

We need to start a betting pool for which guy from the UK gets slapped first for saying something they think is witty.

I'm half tempted to have Chase sit up and just flat out kiss Elijah to see how uncomfortable he can make the man out of revenge and prove a point.

But this isn't the time so I'll resist such crazy antics.
xD

Lol nah. I can guarantee no cancer from her job description. Now when she finally sleeps tonight she probably shouldn't wake up for a day or three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back