• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nidelia Nidelia Crono Crono I'm going to have to put a rule in place..... No more porting Chase, the poor guy.

tumblr_n91pncZIou1tghzbso1_250.gif

Honestly! Please! In the last two weeks it's snowed almost 3 feet. I'm done.

Thankfully this has been a pretty light year with only a total of 12 feet since October, no record breaking this year.

Jeez. I've never seen anywhere near that much where I live.

We're lucky to get even a light dusting each year, which is about all we got this time around and it only lasted two days. It was back to 80+ degrees before February was even over.

Jeez. I've never seen anywhere near that much where I live.

We're lucky to get even a light dusting each year, which is about all we got this time around and it only lasted two days. It was back to 80+ degrees before February was even over.
I'll take some of that snow as well. ;P

We had very little snow here this year, snowed twice but both times it melted by noon.

Seriously.... F'ing Canada. LOL

Can't say I don't like it though. Just can't stand the people who don't know how to drive in it.

NanLia NanLia ROFLMAO, just as I went to read that post, I was listening to "Sound of Silence". XDDD I nearly died roflmao. Crono Crono #highlyentertained rofl. <3

And now I'm not only shipping him and Alaric rofl. After that.

We needed another god like we need holes in our heads. NanLia NanLia Sooo, does that mean I can make another character? X3

I'm not limiting people on the number of characters you want, just keep in mind the roles they will play.

I say this and have a fleet of NPC's at my beck and call. :D

Lol gotta keep myself involved lol. Hypnos is gonna spend most of his time with his wife. So a certain goat will be taking his place.

St. Boethius St. Boethius X3 Pan wasn't created by God. He was the son of a pair of Greek Gods. No one really know which ones. I'm betting Dionysus and someone else though, since he's a Satyr.

(sorry, grew up on religion, personal belief is all gods exist, and I know way too much for my own good about all religions RIP me)

I know friend, but I'm going with a slightly different history for the pantheon here lol. Going with God created the gods and delegated responsibilities. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back