• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lol love it. To be fair though Thanatos so far is the only one who views humans as insignificant. Hypnos has always held them in high esteem. Anyway I look forward to your God hunting kratos.

EDIT: Okie dokie. Good to go now.

St. Boethius St. Boethius He can still be shady AF and candid about it at the same time :xFtongue:

NanLia NanLia , This should be good. Hope the boxing gloves are ready.

Last edited:
I've been working the past ten hours. Two of those hours have been spent back at the office waiting for my ride.

*drums fingers impatiently*

St. Boethius St. Boethius Yeah, because we need another god like we need holes in our heads. X3

NanLia NanLia a good question is too, is Hypnos's deal to keep Vitae protected going to stick? :3 And I'm slowly forming a plan for what makes Aurora go to my cross roads demon and end up possessed with it. ^.^

SynKast SynKast Alaric and Elijah are in the storage of the room of the clinic, Thanatos, Mac, Will, and Ashley are on the porch of Mac and Ashley's house. :3

SynKast SynKast Uuuuum, I know Will and Mac are really close, I don't know about Thanatos though. Oh, and Chase and Aurora aren't in the colony anymore. X3

Or maybe Hades... though that would be a lot trickier to work in. Someone would have to die first lol. Anyway with Mac slowly turning into Kratos she's going to need targets lol.

Or maybe Hades... though that would be a lot trickier to work in. Someone would have to die first lol. Anyway with Mac slowly turning into Kratos she's going to need targets lol.

Don't know how Will would feel if she suddenly became like Thanatos....

Lol!

lol I just had a hilarious idea. Mackenzie kills Thanatos some time in the Future. Hades sees that and is like " You killed my subordinate... Welcome aboard! You're the new Death! Here's today's list."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back