• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm thinking that if I do bring in major gods it would have to be as sort of plot devices more than anything. After all we can't have Vitea turning into Olympus. Heck I think Technically we already have a portal to Asgard thanks to our newest witch.

...You make a good point :xFfrown:

Also, I'll post as soon as I get to a computer. Literally nothing has gone right today at the job site.

No rush really. I'm here late again.

By chance did a customer mail you adult toys too?

Because that's how my day has gone....

Nidelia Nidelia sorry! Missed the question. I don't know if the deal will stick but Macs going to try and make him

And I just got home, hour long conversation with the Texan who sent us toys. Apparently they were his Amazon returns...

And I hit a turkey on the way home...

Is my week done yet? Please?

No rush really. I'm here late again.

By chance did a customer mail you adult toys too?

Because that's how my day has gone....

Full disclosure: this made me laugh out loud.

Can't say I had that honor, no. My problems centered around security clearances and getting a GPS unit to work as intended, then being patronized by the tech support guy over the phone.

I think I got the better end of the deal :-P

Lol glad to hear it NanLia NanLia you guys gone on ahead for a bit. Hypnos is going to stay in Erebos for a bit. I'll make a post on it later.

Sounds good!

There has been a lot of action and bleeding as of late so Ashley is making her mission to have everyone relax and have some fun.

Fairly dense in parts, there is an entire area to one side that has been dedicated as a part, including nature trails.

It was once over grown to the walls but William had it cut back to give clear view for defense reasons.

Omw home now. Snow is making this commute a bitch. I'll post when I get there. Safton Safton SynKast SynKast

Lol, Aurora's all over the place now. X3

Mood: Caring, forgiving, and willing to help. *teleports* Oh my god, make this stop! *flips table* X3

Lol, Aurora's all over the place now. X3

Mood: Caring, forgiving, and willing to help. *teleports* Oh my god, make this stop! *flips table* X3

She had a nice thing going on staked out in the clinic.

But then she had to be a good Samaritan and patch up Wonderdog, so now she's part of the madhouse :xFtongue:

NanLia NanLia

Want to send some of that snow my way by any chance?

Honestly! Please! In the last two weeks it's snowed almost 3 feet. I'm done.

Thankfully this has been a pretty light year with only a total of 12 feet since October, no record breaking this year.

I'll take some of that snow as well. ;P

We had very little snow here this year, snowed twice but both times it melted by noon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back