• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Safton Safton Don't have a picture of my house on the lake in the winter but..... The first picutre and the two of the lake are taken standing in the same place.
*snip*

So jealous! That lake is beautiful. We don't have views like that at all where I live, not to mention the total lack of snow even in the middle of winter.

Franklin has yet to be introduced except for William and Mac talking to him on the phone.

He is en route to the colony for a meeting with the council about the pack.

Franklin has yet to be introduced except for William and Mac talking to him on the phone.

He is en route to the colony for a meeting with the council about the pack.

I read back over the conversation Mac and Will had about him earlier.

This should be all sorts of interesting ;-)

I read back over the conversation Mac and Will had about him earlier.

This should be all sorts of interesting ;-)

Gotta deal with the goat first.

And I don't think Franklin and William will be friends...

Don't worry Goat will be friendly.... probably... so long as Mac doesn't say anything stupid. He already hates humans, but he can be reasoned with. Also done with the essay.

I was going to let the others get a post up real quick, but I'd be glad to write one up to help things move along if needed.

Gotta deal with the goat first.

And I don't think Franklin and William will be friends...

Angry Goat God takes priority, yeah.

You're probably right... here's hoping for a plot twist where they end up the best of buds :-P

I was going to let the others get a post up real quick, but I'd be glad to write one up to help things move along if needed.

Angry Goat God takes priority, yeah.

You're probably right... here's hoping for a plot twist where they end up the best of buds :-P
It's not impossible! He's just a bit grumpy because he was woken up from his nap and found his house had been taken over by an invasive species.

The colony is about to drive an hour into town for breakfast because she's being lazy on her one day off and refuses to cook

Take me with you.
My breakfast consists of what is likely to be a simple pop-tart.
For similar lazy reasons.

So the road was blocked. No breakfast for me. :(

Safton Safton I'm curious: if the situation was reversed and Will had to sign to Mac, what would his song be?

Something Linkin Park.
Cuz edgelord.
One Step Closer would do.

'Everything you say to me gets me one step closer to the edge, and I'm about to break!'

No? Just my head cannon then? Fiiine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back