• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nidelia Nidelia Oh he will, will he?

St. Boethius St. Boethius Send Chase to the gate to become crazy werewolf, got it. xD

Chase can't catch a break. He'll probably end up with Mac for a bit if she stays at the house, due to oracle stuff and because he's wounded. (And the tiny hint that going to the gate would be a horrible idea.)

So the road was blocked. No breakfast for me. :(

Safton Safton I'm curious: if the situation was reversed and Will had to sign to Mac, what would his song be?

Hm, that's a good question. I kinda see him being a classic rock guy, so one of my first thoughts was Billy Joel.

But honestly, if I had to throw out a fitting song I can actually see him singing, then I'd have to go with this.

...Just don't expect it to sound any good.

Safton Safton Crono Crono NanLia NanLia , my gf bought me mechanical drawing pencils, a how to draw anime style book, and I get the sketchbook tomorrow. I was wondering how you all would feel if I did a group pic of Will, Chase, Mac, Elijah, Ashley, Alaric, and Aurora? ^.^ When I feel I might be able to pull it off that is. X3

Hm, that's a good question. I kinda see him being a classic rock guy, so one of my first thoughts was Billy Joel.

But honestly, if I had to throw out a fitting song I can actually see him singing, then I'd have to go with this.

...Just don't expect it to sound any good.

Good. Lord.

Mac would have jumped him. Lol

Excellent choice!

Something Linkin Park.
Cuz edgelord.
One Step Closer would do.

'Everything you say to me gets me one step closer to the edge, and I'm about to break!'

No? Just my head cannon then? Fiiine.

I missed this post!

As much as I used to like Linkin Park, I couldn't see Will doing them any justice :-P

Safton Safton Crono Crono NanLia NanLia , my gf bought me mechanical drawing pencils, a how to draw anime style book, and I get the sketchbook tomorrow. I was wondering how you all would feel if I did a group pic of Will, Chase, Mac, Elijah, Ashley, Alaric, and Aurora? ^.^ When I feel I might be able to pull it off that is. X3

Sounds great to me! I'd love to see that.

Good. Lord.

Mac would have jumped him. Lol

Excellent choice!

You say that like it all wouldn't be a part of his master plan...

(It wouldn't be. Only Elijah is that much of a self-proclaimed ladies' man.)

Oh, and thanks for getting me stuck listening to Symphony on repeat ever since you posted it :-|

Users who are viewing this thread

Back