• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
rsz_adelaide_4.jpg
Adelaide gave Solomon a sympathetic smile. "I've got all of my supplies back at the house," she said. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to steal her away for now. Take care, Solomon. I'll see you tonight." With that, the witch extended her arm to Ashley-May, waiting for the woman to take it before waving goodbye to the enigmatic sorcerer and taking their leave of the apartment. Addy led the way back to the house, stepping inside minutes later. She led the way to her room, opening the door to step inside.

Her bedroom seemed to smell eternally of herbs and incense, though not to an overwhelming or unpleasant degree. The witch herself had learned to ignore the smell, though she knew it could be striking to others and thus kept her door closed out of respect for the others she lived with. Stepping into the room, she made her way to the source of the aroma: a large wooden chest she had transferred the bulk of her supplies into. Opening it up and beginning to sort through the contents, she smiled at Ash and gestured to the bed. "Have a seat. This'll take just a second. You can help me put it together."

travisbello.jpg

Chase groaned internally when it was clear someone was nearby, and had heard him at that. Finally he caught sight of the words on the sign, mentally shaking his head at the words. Every part of Chase was telling him to leave. Whoever this was he didn't recognized him and considering the mans phrasing he wasn't a colonist, likely a hunter. And either this was a trap or the man was a fool, attempting to reason with a pack of wolves that to his knowledge were hell bent on attacking.

Just as he began to consider speaking to Eddie he heard Emile finally moving from his position as well as growling. Clearly the other wolf wasn't interested in anything the hunter had to say. And while he trusted Emile completely enough to think he wouldn't harm the man, there was still something about having a growling Werewolf moving towards a human that set off some anxiousness from the years as a hunter.

The Alpha had essentially taken the choice from him as far as Chase was concerned, forcing him to act. He shifted from behind the nearby thick tree, keeping himself visibly hidden and swapping out the furry from for the stark naked one. While he didn't know an Eddie from the colony it didn't mean this Eddie wouldn't recognize him, and the last thing he needed was the man going back to the colony and blabbing about what he was. Even if it wouldn't really matter soon.

"Well, Eddie. What exactly were you planning to talk about? Did you think if you said heel that we'd just leave?" He'd spoken up so his voice could be heard clearly around the tree and the small amount of frustration in his sarcasm wasn't really meant for Eddie despite the fact that Chase wasn't a fan of...whatever this plan was. Mainly his head was turned in the direction that Emile was in though he couldn't see the wolf the noise was more than enough to pinpoint his location. While he'd hoped that Chase speaking up would deter the Alpha from any aggressive action, fake or not, he wouldn't bet on it.​
NanLia NanLia
reapertwo reapertwo

The bushes in front of him started rustling in a way that looked like the wolf was coming towards him. Eddie got down on both knees and looked forward, as if accepting his likely fate. His message was probably found by some scout, who decided killing me and dragging my body into the forest was the best option. His eyes rolled up and to the right in thought, as he checked his brain for any fear. None at all. His theory about the flash from god getting rid of his fear seemed to be right, for if there was ever a reason to be afraid it would be this. He closed his eyes and looked down, before being interrupted by a man’s voice from somewhere in the forest. As he heard the word “we”, Eddie smiled. There was someone else willing to talk, who is associated with the charging wolf. “Heel seems rude to something as smart as humans, so no. And I wasn’t planning anything, just hoping. See, if I can risk my life to avoid this fight, it makes sense to. Sort of like a... one life in the hand is worth less than a hundred in the bush” Crono Crono NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May waved her goodbye to Solomon after her clarified his meaning to her; she had not missed the look of disappointment on the mans face when he had to spell out to her what he had meant. Most of the witchcraft and spell work that he and Addy did around the colony completely eluded her. She knew Mac and Eli understood most than most, and Will was no doubt shortly behind them, but Ash always had a hard time processing the information.

She walked with Addy back to their house, an odd sensations for her, since she hadn't had a home since she had been in New York; it was welcoming to know it. Upon entering Addy's room - a place she hadn't been past the doorway previously, her eyes roamed around the witches belongings. She was always curious about other hunters dwellings. She had been with Mac - the woman who only had everything ancient and nothing modern. She had seen Will's room, it was basic and sterile - if he had any possessions he kept them to himself. She took up the offered seat at the bottom of Addy's bed, waiting as she searched for what she needed. "Can't promise I'll be much help." She smirked, "But I'm good at holding things while someone else works."
Safton Safton

M9vyuPi.jpg

Emile's growling and movement halted as he heard Chase call out to the human, he huffed but relented; it was clear Chase wasn't going to give in on this - even if he knew the Pack had no intentions of harming any of the humans inside the colony. He back tracked as silently as he could, returning to the trail where he had last seen Chase then dipping towards where he head heard the mans voice. He didn't need to go far to see the shifted man standing behind the tree, nude as the day he was born, calling out to speak to the man from the colony.

He didn't need to get close, only made his presence known to Chase by huffing in his direction before continuing on, determined to loop around the two as they conversed to make sure the man wasn't lying; that he was in fact alone and there was no danger for him or his partner.
Crono Crono
reapertwo reapertwo

travisbello.jpg

Chase stood shaking his head as Eddie spoke, watching the surrounding area with a small smirk crossing his lips as Emile's presence shifted to less aggressive. Despite what he assumed was an attempt he couldn't help but roll his eyes at the as smart as humans comment. Though it came as no surprise considering he assumed the man was a hunter, which they generally had such strong views that anything not entirely human were to be considered not human. Chase understood he wasn't technically human but that didn't stop him from considering himself just as human as he was wolf.

"You should just turn around and go back inside the colony Eddie." Briefly he considered trying to reduce the mans fears with a hint of the truth of what was to come tonight but wasn't entirely sure it wouldn't do more harm than good. Chase didn't know this man, other than if he was indeed being genuine then he was kind-hearted. When the large black wolf came into view further back Chase locked eyes with Emile as the Alpha sought to make himself known to Chase, looking rather unhappy at the situation before slinking off. He more or less got the assumption that the Alpha was going to check the area to make sure they were indeed alone.

"Tonight can't be stopped, but we don't plan on killing anyone." The man shrugged, despite being the only one who could see it.​
reapertwo reapertwo
NanLia NanLia

rsz_adelaide_4.jpg
Adelaide smiled at Ashley-May's remark but remained silent, shaking her head as she continued pulling various items from the drawer and setting them aside. Finally satisfied, she gathered them up and moved to the bed to set them down. "Okay, first we start with a vessel," she said, holding up a sizeable black burlap sack with a string attached to it, along with a small belt loop. "I stitched this one myself, and I took the liberty of adding this..." turning the bag over, she revealed the other side where three symbols had been sewn into it in colored thread that seemed to clash with the rest of the darkened burlap. The three were arranged into a triangle formation.

The bottom left corner was filled with a crucifix of gold thread; alongside it was a blue-and-white Star of Life. Finally, at the top of the trio, was a simple heart, sewn in bright pink thread that matched the shade of Ashley-May's new and beloved "Bubble". Each symbol was intricately and painstakingly woven, with a considerable amount of detail. Adelaide spoke up quietly, "I figured it was fitting. Your strongest drives: your faith and your desire to help people... and most importantly the fact that you have the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met. I'm happy to call you a friend, Ash."

Sheepishly, she averted her eyes as she set the bag down and busied herself with pretending to take a sudden interest in her other reagents.

Eddie took a deep breath, before standing and taking a small step forward, wanting to approach without seeming threatening. “Of course it could be stopped. I know you’re probably just a scout, but I believe you when you say you guys don’t plan on anyone dying. I just-...” Eddie froze, before looking downward in thought. “Could you give me your word? That you will avoid death unless it’s unavoidable?” He knew it was a long shot. They had no reason to promise him that, and he likely didn’t have long before they left to get ready. After a beat, Eddie’s eyebrows raised as another question popped into his head. “What are you two scouting for? What information did you hope to find?” NanLia NanLia Crono Crono

travisbello.jpg

Chase listened to the movement on the opposite side of the tree, Eddie had moved closer but slowly not by much and then stopping. He'd called Chase a scout, and while he wasn't completely wrong since that was what Chase was doing he wasn't really a scout. Followed by a request for Chase's word that nobody would be killed. And here he'd thought the man couldn't seem more naive than he already did. "You aren't really a hunter are you?" Chase asked though it seemed rather clear to him. "You're asking for someone who you don't know to give their word, but a Werewolf at that. If I was any other creature in any other situation you'd probably be dead, or worse." Sure, Chase had asked for someone's word on a few rare situations when it came to supernatural beings, but those had been situations where he'd learned of the creature enough to make a judgement call.

Eddie here was making the judgement call based on a ten second conversation with no background information on who Chase was. Hell he didn't even know what Chase looked like. And it irked Chase, truly, and for a moment he wished he'd just let Emile chase the fool back towards Vitae. "I don't give my word out when I can't control the situation. My word shouldn't mean a damn thing to a complete stranger, a foolish one at that."

Quickly the other man followed up with another question, Chase shifted and rolled his neck. Peering again at his surroundings as he stood nude, not seeing a sign of Emile's return was concerning but just a little. If something had happened Emile would have let him know with a howl at least. Eddie's question was prying and Chase felt no need to answer him truthfully, "Just scouting. Seeing if maybe there was a white flag hanging in the sky." The last bit was passively aggressive with the sarcasm. "You won't be getting any info out of me."
NanLia NanLia
reapertwo reapertwo

Last edited:
M9vyuPi.jpg

Emile circled the two men as they spoke, head to the ground as he searched for any sign that the colonist had been lying about being alone, but ultimately found nothing. It did mean that the man didn't have a silver weapon of any sort of him, Emile would have to get far closer to the man called Eddie to find that out, and he wasn't willing to take the risk. The simple scouting trip could have turned into something far worse if given the opportunity. Instead he turned full circle to return to where Chase still hid behind a tree and spoke to the other man.

He came into the small clear area the younger wolf had chosen to shift within. He could hear Chase's tone turn, becoming bored and annoyed with the other man; he couldn't blame him really. This was the reason why Emile hadn't bothered to shift and speak to the hunter - they were often far too thick headed to hear what was being told to them. He wandered closer to the other wolf bring his head up behind Chase as he spoke, nudging him in the back of his thigh with his cold wet nose.
Crono Crono

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May ran her thumb over the beautiful and heart felt embroidery Addy had clearly taken the time to put on the gris-gris bag for her. She smiled and looked at the other woman, tear welling in her eyes, she fought to keep control of her emotions. "Thank you, Addy, really." She said quietly with a sniff before giving up and throwing her arms over the shoulders of the other woman and hugging her. She and Addy had come close over the past two weeks, started the day the three girls had taken a trip and Addy had surfed with her. Since then they were nearly inseparable; Ash found solance in Addy that she couldn't always get in Mac - the smaller hunter cared for her immensely, she knew, but Mac had a great deal of issues when it came to expressing herself emotionally, or understanding when someone else was emotionally distraught.

After a moment she leaned back, wiping a stray tear from her cheek. "Sorry, Liam gets the best of me sometimes."
Safton Safton

upload_2017-9-24_23-52-33.jpeg
Adelaide returned Ashley-May's hug eagerly, grinning. She felt the woman's emotions getting the better of her -- at this distance and with the Nephilim enhancing them it was unmistakable. As always, her empathetic link resulted in no small part of Ash's joyful tears reflecting back at her. Before she knew it, her own eyes were moistening. As Ash leaned back and spoke, Addy chuckled and wiped at her eyes. "Me too, apparently." She had explained the way her gift worked to her and Mackenzie both over the past two weeks.

Addy began looking through her reagents again, hoping to stave off the emotion for both their sakes. Setting aside a small granite mortar & pestle, she picked up one ingredient at a time before depositing a pinch of each into the bowl. She murmured what each was, pointing to the ones out of reach so that Ash could hand them to her -- she wanted to get the woman involved, or at least let her feel as if she was. "Cat's eye shells, palo santo, white oak, holy water, wolfsbane, salt, silver & iron shavings..."

As the witch added each ingredient, she ground it firmly with the stone pestle, not resting until little more than a fine, multi-colored dust remained. "And finally, a touch of holy oil..." she commented, like a chef adding their secret ingredient to a prized meal. Removing a tiny glass bottle from a nearby bag, she used an eyedropper to remove a precious few droplets of the viscous fluid from the bottle before dripping it into the center of the mixture. "You may want to scoot back for the next part," she said with a childlike grin.

Holding her hand over the mortar, she murmured, "Exuro." The mixture went up in a brilliant orange-white flame with a woosh, rising several inches from the mortar before dying out just as fast. Adelaide smiled, satisfied, before handing the bag over to Ashley-May and instructing her to hold it open as she painstakingly scooped the mixture into it. Once that was done, she tied the bag tightly shut and handed it over. "There you are. Your own personal gris-gris. It'll help shield you from the senses of wolves, demons, and angels alike and dissuade them from approaching if they do spot you. But remember -- it's not a forcefield, just a deterrent."

“No.... I suppose I’m not a hunter.” He shrugged before turning on his heel to face the colony. “You don’t have to give anything, but I’ll give my word to you that I’ll do my best. I won’t let anyone die if I can help it.” Eddie smirked when he was called a fool. He picked up his water bottle and unscrewed it. “I almost drank this out of habit, forgetting what it was.” He poured it out onto the ground as the grass around it sizzled and turned brown. “This was just for self defense.” As he began his walk to the colony, he shouted back. “I’ll pray for you. Good luck.” NanLia NanLia Crono Crono

Last edited:
travisbello.jpg

Chase had been aware of Emile's return but was more focused on the conversation, so when he suddenly felt the wet nose against the back of his thigh there was a tiny start from the man. He scowled and gave an annoyed mumble in a hushed tone, reaching back with his hand to swat at the air above the wolf's head in an attempt to drive him back. He knew far to well that the Alpha was bothering him purposefully, whether just trying to get Chase to end the conversation or get revenge for even starting it he couldn't tell.

Eddie specifying he wan't actually a hunter was a rather relief to some extent. The young man gave his word before saying he'd do his best. Chase would have liked to believe this was an attempt to return the sarcasm but the wording was off making him believe Eddie was actually going to try and speak with someone about putting up a white flag. Then he poured something rather foul out of his bottle, Chase could tell because he got a whiff. Well he's not a complete fool. Chase thought, as the man left a small impression. For all that he was worth Chase couldn't let Eddie go get himself in a world of trouble without saying something, "Fair warning, the last group in Vitae thought to be wolf sympathizers had an angry mob hunting them down. I wouldn't mention this little rendezvous to anyone if I were you."

Chase waited a moment as he listened to the faint footsteps as Eddie trudged through the woods back towards Vitae before turning around to give a glare at the Wolf standing behind him. "Seriously?" He asked in regards to the intrusion, a hint of hesitation as well as amusement. One hand was covering his nether region, the other was pointing rather accusingly at Emile as he tried not to smile in failure and shook his head. Then threw his free hand in the air dramatically, "He's gone now though, happy?"
NanLia NanLia
reapertwo reapertwo

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May heeded Addy's warning, uncertain want to expect she shifted back along the edge of the bed, as she finished her spell with some flare. She grinned, it wasn't often that she got to see this sort of thing -not that Addy hadn't been open about her dealings, it was more that Ash had been both curious and uncertain all at once. She regretted not coming sooner to witness the art of spell craft. She soon held the gris-gris in her hand, listening and nodding as Addy listed what it would repel and that it was just that - a repellent and nothing more. "It's perfect Addy," She said rather quietly. "Thank you, so much for doing this for me -for us." She knew this gris-gris as as much to protect Liam as it was for her own safety.

"What about tonight? Do you think you'll be able to keep the pack away from you?" While she was concerned with everyone in the colony she felt Addy was more like herself when it came to hunting - more of a backup for the other hunters that were used to being neck deep into danger. She worried for her friend's safety.
Safton Safton

M9vyuPi.jpg

Emile ducked his head as Chase swatted at him, not that the younger man made any attempt at actually hitting him. He took a few roaming steps away after this, as Chase concluded his conversation with he human. He listened to the man shuffle his way back towards the colony before turning his attention back to Chase who looked amused and annoyed all at once. Chase always had a flare for the dramatics and he certainly didn't disappoint Emile now. The wolf gave a rumbling chuff to the younger man -the closest thing he could to a laugh in his form, but then an idea struck him.

Emile soon gave Chase a playful growl, much like the one the younger wolf had done before they left the cabin, then dashed into the woods, loping away from the man back en-route to scout around the colony.
Crono Crono

upload_2017-9-26_11-15-12.jpeg
Adelaide merely smiled at Ashley-May's thanks, giving her a nod. The woman was her friend and the Nephilim growing inside her deserved every chance at a normal, safe life. If there was anything she could do to help ensure that, she wouldn't hesitate. Adelaide began gathering up her materials, placing them meticulously back into their containers and setting them back inside the wooden trunk as she listened to Ash. If the woman's concern for her safety wasn't obvious enough in her words, Addy could sense it as well.

She turned to give her friend a reassuring smile. "I've got a few tricks of my own up my sleeve," she said with an impish smirk, though it merely hid an uncertainty of her own. She still had her doubts that the Pack were the bloodthirsty monsters the Council made them out to be, but it did little to comfort her knowing what was coming tonight. "Besides, I have your wife and husband to keep me safe, remember?" she said teasingly. As her eyes swept idly across her bed, she spotted a small flash of color. Another gris-gris, but different in design, sat only a few feet away from Ash on the end table where Adelaide had been working on it the day before. Her eyes widened slightly as she quickly stepped forward to grab the bag, placing it inside the trunk. It was a work-in-progress, and the recipient was one she wasn't sure Ashley-May would approve of.

31298388355_51480c8b07_b.jpg

"Yeah you better run." Chase grumbled in a small sense of defeat, shaking his head before shifting into his other half. The Wolf sprinted off after Emile, it was fully obvious the other man was getting back at him now and Chase was just going to have to up his game. It was also obvious that the surrounding area was very clear if the Alpha was willing to go to such lengths for fun, so close to Vitae. That in itself set Chase to going full speed without a worry of stumbling upon anyone or anything. He'd have howled if not for the fact that it would just cause the colony to likely freak out and start their defensive measures. Instead he forced to simply move swiftly after his scouting partner through the winding trees.​
NanLia NanLia

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May smirked, but was far from embarrassed as Addy mentioned her 'significant others' being part of her friends entourage of protection for the evening. While typically Ash would attempt to keep anything like that to herself -it was one thing to embarrass other people about the bedroom and another to speak about her ... pastimes flippantly, Mac had made no effort whatsoever to keep what had occurred behind closed doors. She was about to make a comment when Addy suddenly looked momentarily terrified. She watched the other woman stride across the room and tuck away a second bag that looked very similar to her own. It certainly didn't take much effort to guess at who that bag was intended for.

It had been hard, the past couple of weeks, with people (except Mac) tiptoeing around her when it came to Elijah. She had to be the first to admit she had been the one avoiding the man, but it wasn't for the reasons why people thought. It wasn't because she was heartbroken, or didn't feel she could face him. Every day Ash wouldn't bat an eye at facing down the man that had lead her on then denied her a future they had both seen. But Ash harboring a Liam was another story; she cried over ice cream for heaven's sake, talking to Eli could result in all sorts of unpredictable outcomes and she had been embarrassed enough by it. "Is he doing better?" She asked quietly, eyes trained on the gris-gris still in her hand.
Safton Safton

M9vyuPi.jpg

Emile loped through the wooded area's surrounding the colony as a decent clip; he wasn't making an effort to out pace his partner, but he was aware that he held the longer stride between the two of them. He thought to slow some, to make it easier for Chase to catch up and keep pace when a scent on the wind caught his attention. He pulled up short, head turning towards the direction of the colony as he lifted his nose into air, inhaling deeply then snuffing as it was confirmed. Dead Ones. He knew the scent of vampires very well, and with them the only hunter inside the colony that would never find welcome with the pack; Skye - Mackenzie, as Chase called her.

He glanced to Chase as he arrive, and ducked his head lower, stalking into the low growth and shrubbery as he moved closer to the clearing the Colony had made. In the distance strode the small hunter, behind her the two vampires she had been known to patrol with in the North. He watched and waited to see what they were about.
Crono Crono

rsz_adelaide_4.jpg
Adelaide looked at Ashley-May regretfully, knowing her attempt to hide the gris-gris had only put her in distress. It didn't take long for her to sense why, and Ash's question only confirmed it. She couldn't bring herself to lie to the woman, even if it would make things easier for her. "The gris-gris isn't for him," she answered quietly, her eyes flicking to the trunk where she'd hidden it. "It's for... someone else." She nodded to the one Ashley-May still held. "That should be enough for all three of you, as long as you stick together. Besides, I made one for Will and Eli both months ago when we worked together. He'd better still have it," she said with mock warning in her tone.

She sighed, deciding to answer Ash's original question. "He's doing okay. Healing... slowly. He hasn't been himself lately -- no jokes, no flirting. He asks after you, but tries to hide it."

William Main.jpg
William's meeting with Brendan at the Rec Center had gone as expected. The tension in the air was palpable, though neither dared to remark on it. He felt like a man standing next to a lightning rod feeling the first bit of static in the air that preceded the crack of thunder.

Will stood outside now, looking around the Colony but seeing nothing. Instead, he was looking through them and the structures beyond. His mind wandered as he wrestled with an inner decision... but was surprised to find that he'd already made it long ago. With a smile on his face, he nodded to himself before returning to his truck and heading back to the house. Entering quietly, he managed to pick up the slightest din of conversation from Adelaide's room. Not wanting to disturb her, he went to the Master bedroom, fetching a small box he had taken great pains to hide for the past several days after it arrived. Slipping it into his pocket, he walked outside and brought his phone out from his pocket, tapping out a text to Mackenzie: When you're finished, meet me at the house?

It hadn't taken too long for Chase to catch up though he knew Emile had slowed to let him, as he closed in he briefly considering making his partner regret it. However he opted against it considering their location, and the fact that he could see Emile sniffing the air as if he'd caught wind of something. So Chase had slowed to a trot as he moved closer to the other wolf curiously sniffing the air.

Vamps. He noted, the rather not-so-fun smell catching his senses. With the two moving into the brush before peeking out the other side, only then did he realize Mackenzie was with them. It was odd though not completely unexpected, Ashley had mentioned Mac's past with living among them. What bothered him more than anything else was how at ease she seemed with them, but had such a dislike for her family members who were Werewolves. She was so willing to believe they were evil even after Chase had attempted briefly to defend them. He couldn't help but believe that she'd eventually lump Chase in with them considering he was with the pack now, but that was hard to say.

Momentarily he turned his head a little to look at the black wolf next to him, trying to distinguish what was going on in his complicated head. Emile had made it clear his disdain for the hunter because of her Wolf kill-count, so he got the feeling he knew her scent and looks enough to know that this was indeed Malcolm's daughter. Though Chase himself was curious as to what she was doing outside Vitae, even with the entourage.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Ashley-May was more than a little surprised to hear the gris-gris was for someone else, not for Eli but she wouldn't comment further. If Addy didn't want to tell her she wouldn't pry. She frowned upon hearing Eli wasn't himself, "I'm sorry." She knew it was likely as much to do with tonight than with her but she still felt bad. "I'll talk to him tonight, try and mend things with him."

Mackenzie paused as she felt her pocket vibrate soon followed by the soft tune that Ash had assigned to Will's notifications. She stood from the last trap she had been setting for the say and pulled the device from her pocket. She could see a portion of the message he had written her but not the end of it but no matter how she swiped the screen it simply returned to the locked picture.

"You can't use both hands, Skye." She glared to Clay as he stood beside her clearly bemused. "You're touching the screen here, so it doesn't know you want to unlock it." He tapped at her stray thumb at the bottom of the screen.

"Maybe it should be smarter then." She grumbled. "Or maybe I should just get my old phone back and this won't be an issue." She managed to finally unlock the screen and type a clipped answer "Yes" back to Will. As she was stuffing the phone back into her pocket she turned to glare at the two vampires in her presence. "It looks good, doesn't look like the pack had tampered with any of them" It bothered her that they had done nothing to prevent the colony from defend itself.
Safton Safton

Emile watched as the hunter with her vampire escort discuss among themselves -too far to hear what they were saying, before the Oracle turned and stalked back towards the main gates of the colony. The two vampires waited, clearly letting some distance between themselves and Skye before turning to look directly at the two hidden wolves before moving on.

Emile waited for the three to disappear from sight before moving. He huffed as he back deeper into the woods once more, waiting for Chase to join him there before turning back towards the packs temporary den. He had seen enough, more traps but otherwise nothing new to be worried about.
Crono Crono

Adelaide cocked her head at Ash's apology, frowning. Sitting down on the bed alongside the woman, she rested a comforting hand on her knee. "You have nothing to be sorry for, Ash. Regardless of what he's feeling right now, he brought this on himself. It's not just on you to patch things up -- as much as I want to see it," she said with a rueful smile. "All I ask of you is that you keep him alive and watch out for one another. Whatever happens after that..." she shrugged.

William didn't think much of the delay in Mac's response, knowing she was likely busy scouting around the Colony's perimeter. He grinned at her short reply, able to sense the terse tone even through the text; it wasn't lost on him that his girlfriend still hadn't quite mastered the finer points of using a smartphone.

Sliding the phone back into his pocket, he went to the kitchen and prepared two glasses of sweet tea before heading outside to the patio area, taking a seat at the small outdoor table resting there.

Chase watched the odd trio until they were gone, though the other Wolf was the first to move further back. He followed suite, half expecting to continue with more scouting. However Emile seemed to be happy with what they'd done as he started off in the opposite direction which told Chase they were headed back to camp. The brighter wolf gave one look over his shoulder towards the Colony before turning back and running after the Alpha.

This time Chase didn't keep a distance or have any irregular steps, instead he fell into pace alongside the Werewolf he'd come to care for. Almost on auto-pilot he moved, his thoughts on what was to come later taking up his mental focus. Mackenzie was certainly an issue with her Oracle abilities, not that Chase would hurt her but honestly he wasn't sure he could simply stop her if need be. It wasn't like he'd been able to test what was possible with her in their short time before he'd left Vitae.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May gave Addy a slight smile as she comment on wanting to see Eli and herself together. You're not the only one. She thought, but didn't voice her feelings on it - forgetting that Addy would likely know them regardless. "I know he started... all of this, but I haven't been very adult about it either; I've been avoiding him. I was just afraid of what I'd say to him. Liam has a way of taking over sometimes." She gave a little shrug. "When I get too emotional Liam... fuels it, like he feels it too but I guess the Grace makes it over powering."

She trailed off in thought but then returned her smile to Addy as she stood from the bed. "Thanks again, Addy, I -we really do appreciate this. I should get ready, pack some things I might need for tonight." She leaned down and gave the other woman another hug, but lingered, holding her tightly. Despite Addy's reassurances she would be alright tonight she still worried about everyone in the colony.
Safton Safton

dx0HE3H.jpg

Mackenzie and her entourage returned to the gates and then back into the colony, she walked with them back towards the barracks but paused, just shy of going inside. It seemed natural, easy, to just slip back into being with them. She resisted, watching Leech take the steps two at a time and heading inside where most of the Nest was still resting, including Franklin, but Clay waited with her. "He misses you." He told her and Mac glanced to her former hunting partner briefly before away again.

She stepped away from the barracks, "Get some rest, you can't be lazy tonight." She commented to Clay before turning and heading back down the road towards the house where Will was waiting for her.

M9vyuPi.jpg

Emile kept their pace easy and he was glad to find Chase walking along side of him rather than trailing behind or dashing ahead, but it was clear the hunter was worried after what he had seen during their brief scout of the colony. He swerved towards the younger wolf, doing as he had done in the past, bringing his forehead down along Chase's neck with a grumble -something along the lines of a wolf 'hug'. It was meant to be an act of comfort, something that the pack and wolves in the wild, did to fellow members to relieve stress. It wasn't lost on Emile how long it had taken Chase to start to understand some of the small details when it came to being with the Pack.

He hoped, once they returned to the Den, that Chase would express his concerns so that Emile might be able to comfort him in some way; not only that, Chase often mentioned or considered things that Emile did not -it wasn't in his nature, and having a member of his pack think like the hunters in the colony had been a great asset.
Crono Crono

rsz_adelaide_4.jpg
Adelaide sensed Ash's unspoken desires to mend what she and Elijah had once -- almost -- shared. She marveled at the way that Ashley-May insisted on taking some of the blame for the situation with him; she was fairer than most women would be in her situation... and probably fairer than Eli deserved at the moment. She grinned at the remark about Liam's ability to amplify emotion. "Yeah, so I've experienced," she joked.

Addy returned Ashley-May's hug warmly. "You're welcome," she whispered. She let the hug continue on for several moments before reluctantly disentangling herself from her friend, giving her a parting kiss on the cheek. "Be careful. I'll see the three of you soon, okay?"

upload_2017-9-28_17-15-12.jpeg
William was sitting at the table, staring out toward the early afternoon sun as if he could force it to remain in the sky -- never giving way to the inevitable full moon -- through sheer force of will. Unfortunately, he doubted that would have been possible even if he had still been a Nephilim. He knew tonight would change everything -- for good or ill. It would be a lie to say he wasn't afraid: for Vitae, for his friends, his newfound family. Their future. But that fear and uncertainty was useful, in its own way. It had served to make a few things crystal clear.

He smiled, seeing Mackenzie's form in the distance as she approached the front of the house. Will slowly eased a chair out for her to sit at the table.

Chase was caught off guard by Emile's sudden pressure against him, but reacted by pushing back gently against him and turned his head so he could lick the darker wolf's face. Chase suspected that the other man had taken notice of his mental processing, maybe sensed some uneasiness. He didn't want Emile to worry about it, considering the Alpha should have more to worry about than he. So Chase started to pick up the pace a bit, moving along. It was enjoyable when the two got to go it alone, which was rare, especially this far out from the camp.

In the past his shifted time was usually limited, not wanting to gain attention of anyone or anything along with the fact that he and Joe were usually on the go. But even then Chase ran, hunted, and the sort alone. Now he was with a pack that and seemed to rarely get time alone. And for the most part the only time he and Emile were alone was inside the cabin, as long as nobody else was at the residence. So he decided to focus on the fact that he was running alongside a man he'd come to care for rather than his thoughts.​
NanLia NanLia

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May smiled and nodded at Addy's parting words. "I promise." She had no intention of doing anything that wasn't on the plan for the evening, including making certain that Eli didn't get himself into any trouble. She had spent years tutoring under Mackenzie and more than once she had been bold enough to make an attempt on her own only to be turned back in full force. She couldn't make those mistakes any more, it wasn't just her that would suffer for it.

She soon ducked out of Addy's room, closing the door behind her before heading to her own. She didn't have much to do to ready for the night except for calming her own nerves and that really needed to be done in quiet. She collected her toiletries and headed for the bathroom to grab a shower.

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie immediately started smiling upon seeing William sitting out front of the house waiting for her; she had thought he would have been busier longer otherwise she would have made more of an effort to hurry back to see him. With her necessary duties accomplished for the foreseeable future she wanted to spend the her remaining time with him. She naturally worried about his safety for the night quickly descending on them. It wasn't just the pack - she knew he was a more than capable hunter, equal to herself so far as she was concerned. It was who was in the pack, she worried that he would be targeted because of her and her connections. Not to mention Franklin and his Nest were always a potential source of trouble for Will. It had not been missed the number of times Franklin, Clay and Leech had dropped hints about wanting her to return North and to the Nest, she worried that one of the three might act out while the colony was being bombarded.

She forced the thoughts away as she came closer to his side, leaning down to give him a quick kiss before taking up the chair he offered. "Hey Doc," She said quietly, "Everything alright?"
Safton Safton

M9vyuPi.jpg

Emile was satisfied that he managed to drag Chase away from whatever dark thoughts he had for the time being; there was nothing he could do while shifted to find out what they were specifically, but at least for the moment he seemed in a lighter mood. It surprised him at how quickly the two traveled through the woods back towards the pack and temporary Den; any time he and Chase were alone it seemed that time passed far too quickly, leaving him feeling cheated by the clock.

On the outer edges of the camp he diverted, swinging wide around the camp instead of directly though; while the Pack had no doubt picked up both their scents already, he didn't want their time together to end just yet; he would have plenty more to do soon enough and he wanted to steal just a few more minutes alone with Chase before he had to return to responsibility. As he pathed around the camp he came around behind the cabin where he shifted. The two girls were long gone, leaving them along for the moment, once more on two feet he quickly strode around the side of the cabin to collect both of their clothing. He pulled on his jeans before returning to the back of the cabin and setting Chase's clothes on the back steps for the other man to shift and change privately.
Crono Crono

Users who are viewing this thread

Back