• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
hihiii i'm interested !! if we're doing demons, maybe an angel? if not i'll go the vampire route agsdfg
Angel would be good too but we’d need to figure out a way to make them not totally OP…. Maybe a fallen angel? Or some kind of witchy trap.

I think everyone type of "supernatural" could have its limits, yeah?

I'm def giving my demon some

i'm definitely good with a fallen angel vibe !! or like,, an angel that hasn't "gotten their wings?" idk agsdg

Fight: happening
My character: JUST A MINUITE. *frantically starts drawing a chalk circle so he can help*

Definitely banter between the eaiter and my character. Werewolf just earning his tip probably x'D. MC be like, idk, as long as i get my hood drinks and get to sh!t talk.

Oh so, question that popped up, rating? Like can characters curse, idk?

Fight: happening
My character: JUST A MINUITE. *frantically starts drawing a chalk circle so he can help*
BRO! My character be on the bar cheering, "fight fight" or not realizing until after the first blow that she is in the fight x'D.

FYI, I'm having a lot of fun with this, so if I am going too goofy, I need a blunt warning, thanks.

I can't believe we've got enough people to start so quickly! :O
It's late here where I am and I start work early tomorrow morning, so I'm going to quickly create an OOC and drop a character sheet so you guys can get creating your characters!

When I get home from work tomorrow I'll start posting the general lore... it's only going to be the basic stuff that is in pretty much every tv show/movie about the supernatural so nothing too extensive.... as well as the starting plot and the setting. I will tag you all in the new thread and post the link here as well! x

OOC is up with the Character Sheet!

will a sweet little mermaid be possible here? 👀👀

(just, y'know one that can get legs with a spell so she isn't just flopping around xP)

will a sweet little mermaid be possible here? 👀👀

(just, y'know one that can get legs with a spell so she isn't just flopping around xP)
Yeah that'd work.... would be kinda funny if the spell failed though xD or when she touched water she turned back and the witch had to recast the spell.... something like that would be fun to interact with.

Yeah that'd work.... would be kinda funny if the spell failed though xD or when she touched water she turned back and the witch had to recast the spell.... something like that would be fun to interact with.
yesss like in Luca!

Vaila, would it be possible for me to make a goat man? Like a half man half goat? (Forgot what it was called)
They're called either a faun or a satyr.... like Mr Tumnus or Philoctetes from Hercules... or Grover from Percy Jackson.... You can definitely do that, they fit in with the things I have planned....

If this is still open I would be interested :)
Yeah we haven't started yet, head on over to the OOC and make your character sheet up x Once everyone's done and I've finished writing up the lore we can get started. People can always join 'along the way' so I may just keep it open.

Hello! I would be interested in joining if that was permitted. Would a siren be allowed? If not, I could create something else with little issue.
I think that would be ok.... but you'll have to be careful with not controlling other characters in the RP with the Siren's powers...

Have a vampire character that I've been wanting to use for some time now. Still open for characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back