• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Superhero University (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Xavier’s would giggle slightly “Hey liesten I have any idea for rehab for me to stop killing” he took a big breath hoping she wouldn’t laugh at him”M-music with you...” he blushed embarrassed.
-She smiled.- "Music can heal any soul from any bad." She said softly as she was now standing, walking to the hospital.

-She didnt want to run. She wanted to spend sometime with Xavier.- "Arent you banned from the school though?" She asked him.

-She smiled.- "Music can heal any soul from any bad." She said softly as she was now standing, walking to the hospital.

-She didnt want to run. She wanted to spend sometime with Xavier.- "Arent you banned from the school though?" She asked him.
“Yeah I sorted it out they said I had to do rehab though which is y’know m-music... I was thinking we made like a band....” he would try to hold her hand again. He really did like thia and he would try to be better.

“Yeah I sorted it out they said I had to do rehab though which is y’know m-music... I was thinking we made like a band....” he would try to hold her hand again. He really did like thia and he would try to be better.
-She smiled as she noticed Xavier reaching for her hand. She placed it in his and wrapped her fingers around his.- "Flora plays the Trombone. I play the cello. Is there anything you play?" She asked slightly curious.

-They were getting closer to the edge of the city and the building wasnt to far away.-

“I used to play a bass gutair......” Xavier turned redder “You think I can really join your b-band?” Xavier would turn redder as she Holden his hand.”i still have it...” he heart bumped and he thoguht,”why do you have to become so cute thia......” that message would be sent to her head. Xavier forgets that she can hear him.

“I used to play a bass gutair......” Xavier turned redder “You think I can really join your b-band?” Xavier would turn redder as she Holden his hand.
-She smiled sweetly.- "Well you need rehab right? So why not?" She said.

-As they continued walking, they were almost there. They were only a street away. She doesnt know why but healing those sick kids always made her feel better, like she could actually do something. And know she could also help Xavier.-

"Also you might want to take off your suit before anyone realizes your the 'Taskmaster' from the news." She laughed slight at the name.

-She smiled sweetly.- "Well you need rehab right? So why not?" She said.

-As they continued walking, they were almost there. They were only a street away. She doesnt know why but healing those sick kids always made her feel better, like she could actually do something. And know she could also help Xavier.-

"Also you might want to take off your suit before anyone realizes your the 'Taskmaster' from the news." She laughed slight at the name.
Xavier’s would giggle a little he would take off his suit and........ he was wearing his comfy suit. (The profile pic lol you thought) Xavier would try to hold her hand again.”I can also sing a little...” he was shy from Thia and he felt diffrent. He said,”W-why do you have to b-be so cute....”

Xavier’s would giggle a little he would take off his suit and........ he was wearing his comfy suit. (The profile pic lol you thought) Xavier would try to hold her hand again.”I can also sing a little...” he was shy from Thia and he felt diffrent. He said,”W-why do you have to b-be so cute....”
-She looked at him and took his hand again. She nodded and blushed. They were at the Hospital now and she didnt bother knocking on the door to the entrance. She let go of Xaviers hand as she scaled up the wall and into one of the open windows. The children let out shrieks of joy when they saw her and tackled her to the floor. You could hardly see her as she was covered in kids, all you could see where her wings which were sprawled out underneath her.-

Xavier would feel worried for her,”Are you o-ok b-babe....” he would realize what he said and would turn bright red.
The kids said," oooooooooo Amethia/Amethyst has a boyfrienddddddd."

-Thia would turn bright red and the kids climbed off of her and they would all climb back on their beds and stare at her and then Xavier. She stood up and brushed off her shirt and nodded.- "Now kids this is Xavier." She said with a smile. "And no he is not my boyfriend." She added with a smile and thought right after," Yet."

Xavier when turn bright red when she said “yet”. Xavier would have an idea he would summon two Skelton’s and they do a magic trick but instead of pulling out a bunny’s of a hat the Skelton’s fist would hit the other Skelton’s face Xavier hope the kid liked his comedy.

Xavier when turn bright red when she said “yet”. Xavier would have an idea he would summon two Skelton’s and they do a magic trick but instead of pulling out a bunny’s of a hat the Skelton’s fist would hit the other Skelton’s face Xavier hope the kid liked his comedy.
-She turned to Xavier horrified as the kids laughed, eventually she laughed to.-

James had been working on some homework assignments, when he got a notification on his phone. It was a news story (that explained basically everything that happened since I last posted a message in this RP). After reading the story for a moment, he realized that it involved Thai and Xavier.
"There at it again," he thought, before continuning to read.
At the bottom it said that Xavier was temporarily banned from the school and would be attending mandtory court ordered rehab for a while.
"Glad I didn't get sucked into that group of people. I have big goals here and don't want to be involved in any crimes." James though "I wonder what happened to Thia though.I never could tell if she commited any recent crimes, or wasn't lying when she had told me the other day that she was just trying to keep Xavier out of trouble."

Last edited:
-After about a hour of them hanging out at the hospital, she waved bye and flew out the window, waiting for Xavier to follow her.-

James had been working on some homework assignments, when he got a notification on his phone. It was a news story (that explained basically everything that happened since I last posted a message in this RP). After reading the story for a moment, he realized that it involved Thai and Xavier.
"There at it again," he thought, before continuning to read.
At the bottom it said that Xavier was temporarily banned from the school and would be attending mandtory court ordered rehab for a while.
"Glad I didn't get sucked into that group of people. I have big goals here and don't want to be involved in any crimes." James though "I wonder what happened to Thia though.I never could tell if she commited any recent crimes, or wasn't lying when she had told me the other day that she was just trying to keep Xavier out of trouble."
As well as Nexus)

Xavier would wave back to the kids and would follow thia nervously,”that was fun....” he wondered what this was going to talk to him about.
-She flew quietly and nodded.- "Sorry about the kids back there." She laughed as she landed at the school.

-She knew there would be rumors about what has gone down in the pass couple days and was nervous to face people. She needed to come up with something kind of to keep them both out of trouble.- "Listen Xavier you going to need to follow my lead on this." She said quietly as her wings retreated.

-She flew quietly and nodded.- "Sorry about the kids back there." She laughed as she landed at the school.

-She knew there would be rumors about what has gone down in the pass couple days and was nervous to face people. She needed to come up with something kind of to keep them both out of trouble.- "Listen Xavier you going to need to follow my lead on this." She said quietly as her wings retreated.
“Follow you on what?” Xavier would sit down in the cutest way ever he would look like a little kid,”Follow you in what?” He would say again wondering what she was going’s to say.

“Follow you on what?” Xavier would sit down in the cutest way ever he would look like a little kid,”Follow you in what?” He would say again wondering what she was going’s to say.
"There are rumors going in the school. If you dont want to get kicked out again I recommend you follow my story ok..?" She said as she looked at him.

-She ran her fingers though her hair slightly. Only Markus knew truly what happened and not even he knew the full story..-

Xavier would nod,”I can just be your little pet you know? I promise I won’t start anything I’ll just be like your pet y’know?” Xavier would start to fiddle with the grass and would act like he was a innocent boy.

Xavier would nod,”I can just be your little pet you know? I promise I won’t start anything I’ll just be like your pet y’know?” Xavier would start to fiddle with the grass and would act like he was a innocent boy.
-She looked at him.- "Your not my pet nor would I treat you like one. You are a human." She said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back