• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Superhero University (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
" thia!" I run to her. " I don't know how to get out of here do you have any ideas?" I glance around at all the fixes dreams. " I hope your not trapped here now too."

" thia!" I run to her. " I don't know how to get out of here do you have any ideas?" I glance around at all the fixes dreams. " I hope your not trapped here now too."
-She shook her head.- " I have no idea. How did we wake up last time?" She asked her.

Flora

"I'm not really sure,let me try to get us out" the next thing I know is I wake up in my bed. I look over to thia. But then I here screaming or something. I can feel it almost, the anguish that he is in. He? Yes it's a he. I rush down the halls and sway on my feet as I'm overcome with a sudden dizzy spell. I know what to do ,I think. With his cry in my head I sit down outside the door and sleep, sending myself back into the realm I was just in. I race around before I find his dream. I wave my hands over it and it changes into a more pleasant dream. Then I walk up out side the door and walk back to my room feeling a bit dizzy and nauseous. Before I can even talk to thia, I passout on my bed from pure exhaustion. I hope he is better now. I think before I'm out.

Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (xavier)
Cello. Cello. (thia)

Flora

"I'm not really sure,let me try to get us out" the next thing I know is I wake up in my bed. I look over to thia. But then I here screaming or something. I can feel it almost, the anguish that he is in. He? Yes it's a he. I rush down the halls and sway on my feet as I'm overcome with a sudden dizzy spell. I know what to do ,I think. With his cry in my head I sit down outside the door and sleep, sending myself back into the realm I was just in. I race around before I find his dream. I wave my hands over it and it changes into a more pleasant dream. Then I walk up out side the door and walk back to my room feeling a bit dizzy and nauseous. Before I can even talk to thia, I passout on my bed from pure exhaustion. I hope he is better now. I think before I'm out.

Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (xavier)
Cello. Cello. (thia)
-She woke with a start and realized the screaming stopped. She was glad and then she looked it where Flora was and realize what had happened. She thanked her quietly, for Flora had no idea how much this meant to her. She walked out of the room after she changed and went to sit in the flower garden. She wanted to practice her power and knew here was perfect so she closed her eyes.-

-She thought of her parents and searched for a mind to pass the thought to but she knew she would find no one. She pushed the thought into the emptiness of the world outside her closed eyes. The memory slipped into the real world and played the memory over and over and she slowly opened her eyes as it played on and one. She had a sad smile on her face as she grew tired. She closed her eyes and laid down, falling asleep in the rose garden. Her hair was a darker blue the more the memory played on until she fell asleep and stayed that way..{Until morning}-

Last edited:
-She woke with a start and realized the screaming stopped. She was glad and then she looked it where Flora was and realize what had happened. She thanked her quietly, for Flora had no idea how much this meant to her. She walked out of the room after she changed and went to sit in the flower garden. She wanted to practice her power and knew here was perfect so she closed her eyes.-

-She thought of her parents and searched for a mind to pass the thought to but she knew she would find no one. She pushed the thought into the emptiness of the world outside her closed eyes. The memory slipped into the real world and played the memory over and over and she slowly opened her eyes as it played on and one. She had a sad smile on her face as she grew tired. She closed her eyes and laid down, falling asleep in the rose garden. Her hair was a darker blue the more the memory played on until she fell asleep and stayed that way..-
(Did she just die?)

Today would Ben the date nigh for Xavier he was nervous but at the same time excited he would walk to her dorm with a bunch of roses and flowers he would then knock on the door wating for her to open it.

- When she woke up she wasnt in her dorm. She was out in the Rose Garden. Why was she here? She shook it oof and stood up. She pulled leaves and thorns out if her hair and realised how blue it was.-" I've been practicing my power haven't I..?" She whispered to herself.
-She yawned and started walking to her dorm, after she realised she was meeting Xavier. She was almost there when she saw Xavier by the door.- " Sorry wasnt in my dorm.." She whispered as she stood behind him.

- When she woke up she wasnt in her dorm. She was out in the Rose Garden. Why was she here? She shook it oof and stood up. She pulled leaves and thorns out if her hair and realised how blue it was.-" I've been practicing my power haven't I..?" She whispered to herself.
-She yawned and started walking to her dorm, after she realised she was meeting Xavier. She was almost there when she saw Xavier by the door.- " Sorry wasnt in my dorm.." She whispered as she stood behind him.
Xavier’s would be alerted from her. He would then be blushing,”O-oh hi I was going’s to take you out for food if that was ok.....”

Xavier’s would be alerted from her. He would then be blushing,”O-oh hi I was going’s to take you out for food if that was ok.....”
-She smiled and nodded. She tugged on her white shirt a little bit and looked up at Xavier.- " Where are you thinking?" She said.

Xavier blushed,”O-oh just a cafe????” Xavier looked at her with the cutest face ever.
- She smiled brightly and took his hand in hers and lead him out of the school and near the river, which she crossed easily. She was scaling the wall and was over the side pretty soon enough.- " Lead the way!" She said as her now half blue hair whipped in the wind.

- She smiled brightly and took his hand in hers and lead him out of the school and near the river, which she crossed easily. She was scaling the wall and was over the side pretty soon enough.- " Lead the way!" She said as her now half blue hair whipped in the wind.
Xavier would giggle a little as they would soon get to the cafe.”Here it is.....” he would open the door for her to come through.

Xavier would giggle a little as they would soon get to the cafe.”Here it is.....” he would open the door for her to come through.
-She smiled as she saw it. It was a cozy small place and she entered and the smell of hot chocolate overwealmed her.-

-She smiled and took his hand. And lead him to a table near a window The city was glowing in the light and she was excited.-
“So....... our..... band....... I have a song I wrote last night.....” he would look extremely cute,”I call it are you bored yet.....” he would look at her with an innocent like face.

“So....... our..... band....... I have a song I wrote last night.....” he would look extremely cute,”I call it are you bored yet.....” he would look at her with an innocent like face.
- She was still smiling but nodded.- " CAN I hear it?" She asked in a quiet tone and kept her eyes locked on Xavier.

Xavier blushed extremely red from her question,”I-In here?” He looked around the cafe embarrassed Ndola looked back at Thia nervously.
-She thought about it for a moment. She shifted her hand to grab a menu and look at a couple options.- " Only if you want to.. It can wait till later." She said with a small smile.

Xavier would take a big gulp,”I-I was wondering if you’re ready to be m-my g-girlfriend....” Xavier’s had nevertheless been so red in his life after he finished that sentence. Xavier looked down and mumbled,”your so dumb” to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back