• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Superhero University (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
-She smiled.- "Thank you." She said and she walked up to Xavier and linked her fingers through his with ease and strode out the door. The vials were safe within her shirt and she had a smile on her face. She knew where she needed to go tonight.-
Xavier would blush more,”s-so any plants tonight?” He would take a big gulp, “I wanted to give you these~” he would summon a flower that looked like this’s (pic)

Attachments

• 7A2530B3-0F79-4AE2-8C92-B78A3E018CA1.jpeg
    7A2530B3-0F79-4AE2-8C92-B78A3E018CA1.jpeg
    16.6 KB · Views: 0
Xavier would blush more,”s-so any plants tonight?” He would take a big gulp, “I wanted to give you these~” he would summon a flower that looked like this’s (pic)
-She smiled as she took the flower.- "Thank you.. and yes I do." She said wistfully.

Xavier would sigh,”dang it” he thought,”Well I’m coming and you can’t stop me from not coming...” he would have a sweet smile ,”it would be like our little date...”
-She smiled sadly.- "This time you cannot come." She said sadly, "Trust me if I could bring you I would."

“Well what are you doing?” He hoped to know what she was going to do.
-She looked at him with sad eyes.- "I want to tell you but I cant.." She whispered slightly, it killed her to not be able to tell Xavier but she had to keep this secret.

Xavier would cross his arms i the most adorable way,”I was going to ask you out on a date...... tonight or some time later but I guess not..” he would cross his arms and sit down.

Xavier would cross his arms i the most adorable way,”I was going to ask you out on a date...... tonight or some time later but I guess not..” he would cross his arms and sit down.
-She frowned slightly but it turned into a smile as she bent down and ruffled his hair slightly.- "I promise later ok..? Tonight is kind of.. busy." She said.

Xavier would tilt his head trying to give her a kiss.
-She bent down and kissed him and stood back up and waved bye. She walked to her dorm and set down the flower on her night stand and looked at flora. She felt sorry for her friend but had a idea on how to fix it later. She changed into a full black outfit and slide out through the door to the garden and crossed the river, and scaled the wall like she has many times before.--

-She flew quickly to the cemetery and she had tears in her eyes. She landed on the ground and started to the group of people around a now lowering coffin. She spent the night paying respects to the child, she fought so hard to save but ended up passing away after his surgery failed. She had black circles ringed under her eyes from lack of sleep after the funeral.-

-She was flying back to the campus around the middle of the night and landed on the wall. She scaled down it quickly and crossed the river. She sat down in the rose garden now, singing quietly to herself.-

You are no longer on the part of the story where you asked for James help, but does your Thia still want his help in assisting Xavier?

James heard what Thia had whispered to him, but before he could reply she had walked away towards one of the school buildings. He had followed her inside, but she had by then already left. It took James a moment, but he eventually found her outside, not far from the building.
"I heard what you whispered to me earlier." He said. "I'm not going to lie to you, honestly I don't know if I should be helping Xavier. He commited a crime, got expelled from the university and has now decided to show up on campus despite being explled. You seem nice, but I don't totally trust Xavier. Besides. I don't want to get into trouble if I can help it. I came this school to get a degree and learn more about the magical arts, not get involved in crime and get into trouble." He explained.

James heard what Thia had whispered to him, but before he could reply she had walked away towards one of the school buildings. He had followed her inside, but she had by then already left. It took James a moment, but he eventually found her outside, not far from the building.
"I heard what you whispered to me earlier." He said. "I'm not going to lie to you, honestly I don't know if I should be helping Xavier. He commited a crime, got expelled from the university and has now decided to show up on campus despite being explled. You seem nice, but I don't totally trust Xavier. Besides. I don't want to get into trouble if I can help it. I came this school to get a degree and learn more about the magical arts, not get involved in crime and get into trouble." He explained.
Sorry didnt see you reply to this} -She looked at James as she slowly stopped singing and her eyes went soft and she looked tired.- "I dont want you to help him commit another crime if thats what you are saying. He needs help getter better. I can see it in him, trying to get better. He isnt a bad person.. he just made a couple.. really bad mistakes... I can promise you there will be no more killing. Plus he was aloud back on campus if he does rehab." She said quietly but knew fully well what James meant.

-She didnt want to get in trouble but she always had a urge to help others even if it meant her getting hurt or simply helping someone's day out. Xavier was the perfect person she could help and she has already seen results. -

( honestly I'm just waiting for one of y'all's character to sleep so flora can be ok and get out of the dream realm she's in)

Ok honestly I need to head to sleep cause I have a flight to catch in the morning. Ill start rping when im on again)

-She waved bye to James and smiled. She stood up and and her wings retracted and she slowly walked to her dorm. She was exhausted after today and needed sleep before she even thought about doing anything. She slowly changed and walked to her bed where right when she hit the mattress she fell asleep and there Flora was again.. She knew she needed to help her.-

Xaiver would be be sleeping in the middle of the night until he would yell so loud that everyone would here him he would be screaming,”NO NO NO NO STOP STOP STOP!!!!!”

Xaiver would be be sleeping in the middle of the night until he would yell so loud that everyone would here him he would be screaming,”NO NO NO NO STOP STOP STOP!!!!!”
-She heard Xavier yell but she couldnt wake up yet. her lids felt heavy like water rushing over her. She struggled slightly and now understood why Flora couldnt come out.-

Xavier would be crying in his bed Andy would Ben heavily breathing,”NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT HIM” Xavier would have a night more about the villain killing his parents again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back