• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Superhero University (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Greshthegreat

I like to roleplay and use my imagination!
This a roleplay that takes place at the fictional Superhero University.

The university is like a mix of the schools in the Pixar Movie Monsters University and the Disney Channel Movie Sky High.

All of the school students/staffs are human beings. However, if your characters appearance/form is effected by some or all of their powers, then at least there normal form should be that of a human (e.g Hulk is a human in his normal form, but when he gets angry and his powers take effect, he transforms into the Hulk) .
The school is also very similar to an average real life university, except:
-All the students/staff have at least one superpower
-Most of the classes are themed around superpowers. Although there are a handful of more realistic, non-fictional classes as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone is welcome to join this roleplay. However before joining you need to provide a bit of information on your character.
Head over to this roleplays character thread, where you can find a short list of information you need to provide about your character. That is also where you can share the neccesarry information on your character, before you begin to roleplay.

If you have any questions or comments before joining, or are a roleplayer in this RP and have something to say outside of the roleplay, please do so on this roleplays OOC thread, rather then in this thread for the roleplay itself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Draft of Superhero University Campus Map

Fictional Superhero University Campus Map (2).jpg

This is only a draft and I have lots I still plan to add to it.
Feel free to suggest any changes or additions to the map. I will take all suggestions into consideration.

I presently plan to add academic buildings for the following general areas of study
-Science
-Technology
-Business
-Weaponry
-Flight/Aviation
-Weaponry
-Wizardry

Specific degrees and programs will be taught within the building for its related general area of study
(e.g. swordsmanship will be taught in the weaponry building and botany will be taught in the science building)

Feel free to suggest additional general areas of study or changes to my current list of academic buildings I plan to add to the map.

I also plan to add an outdoor ampitheater where events, sports, outdoor graduation ceremonies and many other kinds of activities can be held.​

Last edited:
is this page your interest check? are you going to make other pages?
This is the actual roleplay itself. I ought to make a seperate page for interest checks, which I'll do sometime soon, but first I should really make a place for roleplayers to put there characters information before they start roleplaying. In the meantime before I make a place for character information, if you'd like to join, feel free to share your characters information here, and move it to the new page later on.

ok cool ill get moving on that then! i think ill make a new cs completely since ive over used my only other 3. might take me a bit.

ok cool ill get moving on that then! i think ill make a new cs completely since ive over used my only other 3. might take me a bit.
I created a character thread, which can be accessed here. I also created an OOC (Out of Character) thread here. Please use the OOC for this roleplay from now on, if you have anything to say that is not a part of the roleplay itself.

Last edited:
James parked the car in the student parking area, and unloaded his bags from the trunk.
"Wow, I can't believe I'm actually starting at my first day of College," James thought.
James and His parents, who were with him, to see him off on his first day, walked across the main terrace towards the building where his dorm was located. James had visited the school a few weeks earlier to explore the campus and see his college dorm for the first time, so he already knew were to to go. Once he got to his room and dropped his bags, he said his final goodbyes to his parents.
"I'm going to miss you guys," James said to his parents.
"We are going to miss you too," James mother said as he hugged her.
James began to feel nervous and a bit sad that his parents were leaving, as he knew, for the first time, he would be living completely on his own.
"Don't worry James, I know you'll have a good time. I really enjoyed my time in college." James mother said reassuringly.
After a few minutes of trying to cheer James up again, and saying there final goodbyes, James parents left his dorm, and walked back towards their car. James was going to miss them. As they lived many hours drive away, he couldn't easily visit them on weekends or even when he had some freetime. However, he knew he could always call and text them, but he felt that just wouldn't be the same as being with them in person.

He didn't know it yet, but it would seem like time had flown by when the first school break came around, when he would travel back home for a little while.
James slumped onto his bed, and thought to himself for a while. He was about to start college, was now living on his own for the first time, and he could hardly believe it.

His class orientation would begin the next day, with his first classes starting two days after that, on Monday. In the meantime, he took a walk across campus, and then had dinner in his dorm. He then went to sleep, and dreamt of his time in college, that lay ahead of him.

Last edited:
*He awoke to the sound of his alarm*
"My orentiation isn't until tomorrow, perhaps I can explore the campus so more today" He thought
James had toured the campus and visited the college a week earlier to see his dorm room, but he hadn't gotten a full look around the university.

The university is like a mix of the schools in the Pixar Movie Monsters University and the Disney Channel Movie Sky High.

All of the school students/staffs are human beings. However, if your characters appearance/form is effected by some or all of their powers, then at least there normal form should be that of a human (e.g Hulk is a human in his normal form, but when he gets angry and his powers take effect, he transforms into the Hulk) .
-Most of the classes are themed around superpowers. Although there are a handful of more realistic, non-fictional classes as well.
Anyone is welcome to join this roleplay. However before joining you need to provide a bit of information on your character.
Head over to this roleplays character thread, where you can find a short list of information you need to provide about your character. That is also where you can share the neccesarry information on your character, before you begin to roleplay.

If you have any questions or comments before joining, or are a roleplayer in this RP and have something to say outside of the roleplay, please do so on this roleplays OOC thread, rather then in this thread for the roleplay itself.
I am also working on a custom birds eye view map of the university, which I will share once I have finished it. I hope to have it finished, or at least a rought draft of it ready to share, before the end of the month (December).

I am also working on a custom birds eye view map of the university, which I will share once I have finished it. I hope to have it finished, or at least a rought draft of it ready to share, before the end of the month (December).
I’m also interested!

James took a brief tour of much of the campus. He stopped by the main library, the cafeteria and various academic buildings, spending extra time at the Magical Arts Building where most of his degrees classes would be taking place. After finishing his self guided tour, he made some lunch back at his dorm.

Xavier would get to the university he would do his dorm papers and eventually arrive at his dorm it looked like somebody was already here, Xavier would put his stuff down and set up his side of the dorm he put up a poster of a Skelton ridding a bike. (Hey can Xavier’s and James Be in the same dorm room?)

A returning student, Yumekitai was already settled into campus once the Freshmen began to arrive. She couldn’t help but stifle a laugh as she watched them pile up bags, boxes and furniture that will never fit in their dorms. Gathering her wits, Yume headed toward the office of her Psych professor- first step of her plan? Internship as a teachers aid.

Xavier’s didn’t bring much he only brought one box and of course the costume he made himself he thoguht it looks scary but his power isn’t pretty unique so he thought why not? His costume was a black hoodie black jeans and some black running shoes with grip(my profile).Xavier would set his dorm up and wear his costume,(he loves the costume a lot)and he would walk down stairs into the university he would notice someone looking at the freshmen he would tilt his head at them.

Yume couldn’t bring herself to confront the professor just yet. As she watched the Freshmen dart about the courtyard, she could feel a set of eyes on her. Quirking a brow, she turned to face them. The glow of her magenta eyes brightened at the sight of the costumed boy. Unfamiliar, but exciting. “Hello!” She greeted, giving a little wave.

Xavier then tilted his head and an arm would slowly come up waving,”Hello.” He said softly. Xavier was always a quite kid even when he was born he was surprised he wasn’t actually talking already. Xavier put his hand down after waving to her for a bit.

“I don’t recognize you, and I always remember a face.” Rolling her shoulders back, Yume held herself with natural confidence at her full five-foot-nine. She extended her hand, a bit darker than salmon. “I’m Yume, a junior.” Her nickname rolled off her tongue, the Scottish accent making it a bit rougher than how it’s meant to sound.

“You wont recognize me and I don’t think hint you’ll like to either.” He would walk into her bumping her out of the way as Xavier would start to walk to a certain direction he wanted to go to and use forgetting that he walked into the lady he just met.

Finally going to type an introduction))
~
Damien parked his car at the student parking area and unloaded his trunk. He only had two suitcases, one for clothes and one for other possessions. He let out a soft sigh and started dragging them both inside. Before he knew it, he was given a key to his dorm and was dragging his suitcases in that direction. He decided he would explore the campus when he was done with his nap, as it was a long drive from where he lived to the university.

I wake up in my dorm and start unpacking. After placing the last of my clothes in a good pot i deside to explore, and i roam the halls.

Finally going to type an introduction))
~
Damien parked his car at the student parking area and unloaded his trunk. He only had two suitcases, one for clothes and one for other possessions. He let out a soft sigh and started dragging them both inside. Before he knew it, he was given a key to his dorm and was dragging his suitcases in that direction. He decided he would explore the campus when he was done with his nap, as it was a long drive from where he lived to the university.
(They should be roommates)

Xavier would be wearing his costume probably not going to take it off in a while.(it’s my profile pic)
He would hear footsteps and somebody come in the wood he would look at them and point to thier side.”Stay on your side.” He demanded.

Xavier would be wearing his costume probably not going to take it off in a while.(it’s my profile pic)
He would hear footsteps and somebody come in the wood he would look at them and point to thier side.
Staying completely silent, Damien nodded and went over to his side of the room, immediately laying down on the bed and closing his eyes.

You would hear a rat screaming as Xavier would be doing surgery on it opening it wide open you couldn’t fall asleep from the rats screams. Xavier would be doing a study on it currently he going to use his power on it to see what would happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back