• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Superhero University (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Xavier would lay his head down on her shoulder,”I’m just excited to play in a band with a beautiful women,” he would sound adorable as ever.
-She was bright red as she laid her head down on top of his. She knew she should be more careful but... she wanted to get lost in the moment.-

-After a while she stood up.- "We have to go in at some point plus its getting dark." She said as she looked at the sky and started to walk into the school.

Xavier would follow her walking behind her, he was nervous already and people were staring. Xavier would hepug her from behinde calming himself down a little bit. She could tell he wasn’t scared and nervous.

Xavier would follow her walking behind her, he was nervous already and people were staring. Xavier would hepug her from behinde calming himself down a little bit. She could tell he wasn’t scared and nervous.
-She looked around a bit, noticing people staring. She shrunk back into Xavier a little bit as they walked inside.-

{I have to go now sorry!}

-She looked around a bit, noticing people staring. She shrunk back into Xavier a little bit as they walked inside.-

{I have to go now sorry!}
Xavier would take a sigh and he would kiss her neck,”I’m nervous......” he would shiver a little bit. He would be shivering a little, he hoped this rehab would fix him and the band would be positive instead of negative.”

Upon finishing one piece of homework, James took a brief break. During this break he very qucikly looked outside a window in his dorm that overlooked part of the campus. In doing so he happened to notice a small crowd that had formed near the entrance to the school off in the distance. He was confused by this, and decided he would head down there to see what was going on (his dorm is on the second floor of one of the dorm buildings).

Once he got downstairs and had walked across the campus towards the crowd, he realized they were looking at Xavier and Thia who had just returned. The students standing nearby were all pointing and staring , as well as whispering to one another.

"I'm suprised Xavier returned to the school after he got expelled." James though "The university administrators haven't publicly said anything about what they will be doing with Thia though. She was clearly involved in that recent crime, but got off easy with the local police, and she almost had me thinking she was innocent when I talked to her while she was crying down by the river the other day. If I were a school administrator, I wouldn't completely trust what she says, but how they handle things is up to them. My guess is she did something bad, but will talk her way out of any major consequences such as being expelled."

Last edited:
Ok im back for a sec (flora is essentally trapped in her own powers and is stuck in a dream relm,)

Flora

I seem to be trapped here with no way back perhaps soon i can remember who my friends are and they could help. I hope its almost night, if they sleep maybe i could find there dreams and escape this place.

Markus Nexus

Nexus stopped working and took in the Information the teacher was teaching the kids. He got an Empty notebook and began drawing a picture of his crush, Who was...Flora. He wanted to talk to her but he would think that she might deny him, So he just usually kept to himself.

FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12
What the...what have i come back to?

Upon finishing one piece of homework, James took a brief break. During this break he very qucikly looked outside a window in his dorm that overlooked part of the campus. In doing so he happened to notice a small crowd that had formed near the entrance to the school off in the distance. He was confused by this, and decided he would head down there to see what was going on (his dorm is on the second floor of one of the dorm buildings).

Once he got downstairs and had walked across the campus towards the crowd, he realized they were looking at Xavier and Thia who had just returned. The students standing nearby were all pointing and staring , as well as whispering to one another.

"I'm suprised Xavier returned to the school after he got expelled." James though "The university administrators haven't publicly said anything about what they will be doing with Thia though. She was clearly involved in that recent crime, but got off easy with the local police, and she almost had me thinking she was innocent when I talked to her while she was crying down by the river the other day. If I were a school administrator, I wouldn't completely trust what she says, but how they handle things is up to them. My guess is she did something bad, but will talk her way out of any major consequences such as being expelled."
-She was walking through the crowd with Xavier right behind her, trying to ignore all the pointing and whispering. She knew what she was getting into trying to help Xavier become better. She shivered slightly and she knew she didnt do anything bad but some people might not trust her...-

-She elbowed her side by accident and winced, almost falling to the ground but she didnt. The pain was a constant reminder of what she had to do and how to fix it. She knew if she got hurt and others didnt, she saved someone..-

-She let her wings slide out careful not to hit anyone or anything. Some parts of her white feathery wings were still red due to the police incident and people gasped once her wings were resting against the ground. She was scanning the crowd for a exit and noticed James. She walked up to him, her green eyes heavy with guilt over the past couple days.- "I need your help with that." She whispered slightly and pointed to Xavier.

-She was walking through the crowd with Xavier right behind her, trying to ignore all the pointing and whispering. She knew what she was getting into trying to help Xavier become better. She shivered slightly and she knew she didnt do anything bad but some people might not trust her...-

-She elbowed her side by accident and winced, almost falling to the ground but she didnt. The pain was a constant reminder of what she had to do and how to fix it. She knew if she got hurt and others didnt, she saved someone..-

-She let her wings slide out careful not to hit anyone or anything. Some parts of her white feathery wings were still red due to the police incident and people gasped once her wings were resting against the ground. She was scanning the crowd for a exit and noticed James. She walked up to him, her green eyes heavy with guilt over the past couple days.- "I need your help." She whispered slightly.
Xavier would be losing her hands and would blush when she’s let her wings out.”Who’s James?” He asked curiously wondering who they were.

-She turned back to look at him.- "A friend." She said.
Xavier would mumble,”hopefully...” Xavier kept thinking about the band they were going’s to start he couldn’t get his mind to stink of anything else he was just so excited to play his bass again he hadn’t since he was in high school.

Xavier would mumble,”hopefully...” Xavier kept thinking about the band they were going’s to start he couldn’t get his mind to stink of anything else he was just so excited to play his bass again he hadn’t since he was in high school.
-She closed her eyes.-"I promise he is just a friend if he even is a friend." She thought and pushed the thought into Xaviers mind.

-She knew she needed to give Xavier reassurance so he didnt kill anyone and that would be fully her fault.-

-She closed her eyes.-"I promise he is just a friend if he even is a friend." She thought and pushed the thought into Xaviers mind.

-She knew she needed to give Xavier reassurance so he didnt kill anyone and that would be fully her fault.-
Xavier would sigh,”Fine I believe you....” Xavier would hug her and kiss her neck he would wait to see what she’s was going to do.

Xavier would sigh,”Fine I believe you....” Xavier would hug her and kiss her neck he would wait to see what she’s was going to do.
-She tensed slightly but it was not that noticeable. She turned to look at Xavier.- "I need to go make something. I come back as see you hurt someone im going to be furious." She said quietly and walked off into the direction of the science class.-

-She tensed slightly but it was not that noticeable. She turned to look at Xavier.- "I need to go make something. I come back as see you hurt someone im going to be furious." She said quietly and walked off into the direction of the science class.-
Xavier would sit down and wait for her to grab he would fidget with his fingers Andy he would sing a little bit,”what’s wrong? You’ve been asking but’s I don’t have answer.....”

-She strolled into the science lab and started heating a hot plate. She pulled up a beaker and poured different chemicals into it.-

-After awhile of the liquids mixing and bubbling she twisted her hand in a simple symbol and pointed it at the beaker. The light shot of her hand and into the beaker with more force than she bent to and caused a small boom. She ducked down covering herself with her wings. She was fine though but her wings were now a dusty color from the explosion. Her now honey colored substance was made so she didnt mind being dirty. She poured it into different vials she had on her and overall had about five vials. She sighed in relief in knowing she had enough.-

-She turned off the hot plate and started to clean up her mess.-

-She strolled into the science lab and started heating a hot plate. She pulled up a beaker and poured different chemicals into it.-

-After awhile of the liquids mixing and bubbling she twisted her hand in a simple symbol and pointed it at the beaker. The light shot of her hand and into the beaker with more force than she bent to and caused a small boom. She ducked down covering herself with her wings. She was fine though but her wings were now a dusty color from the explosion. Her now honey colored substance was made so she didnt mind being dirty. She poured it into different vials she had on her and overall had about five vials. She sighed in relief in knowing she had enough.-

-She turned off the hot plate and started to clean up her mess.-
He would hear the book and walk in,”Is everything fine?”

He would hear the book and walk in,”Is everything fine?”
-She turned to see Xavier and nodded.- "Im fine.. things just didnt go to plan." She was slightly laughing now as she wiped off the counter one last time before setting the rag in a pile with others that have been used.-

Last edited:
-She turned to see Xavier and nodded.- "Im fine.. things just didnt go to plan." She was slightly laughing now as she wiped off the counter one last time before setting the rag in a pile with others that have been used.-
Xavier would blush,”you look cute in that,....” he would blush more.

Xavier would blush,”you look cute in that,....” he would blush more.
-She smiled.- "Thank you." She said and she walked up to Xavier and linked her fingers through his with ease and strode out the door. The vials were safe within her shirt and she had a smile on her face. She knew where she needed to go tonight.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back