• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Superhero University (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Xavier’s would find his dads location and he would summon a sharp like bone from his hand.”Tell me where “he” is .org I’ll send this through your neck....” Xavier didn’t really care about the others just his business and he thought of something more logical,”I’ll make a deal with you tell me where he is and I’ll do anything you say I’ll be your-“ he thought of a word “Your servant-.... I’ll follow your orders just tell me where “he” is. Xavier’s would extend his arm, “Is it a deal?”

Also Thia wouldnt give up on trying to fix you to go back to the hero side} -After about a hour of just sitting there, not moving. She twitched slightly and woke up. She rubbed her eyes and and her body felt stiff. She noticed the veins on her arm were still black. She sighed as she stood up. She elbowed her hip and bit her lip to stopped from screaming.-

-Her vision was foggy around the edges as she looked around. She sighed and summoned her wings. That was getting easier for her but still took something out of her. She launched into the sky and flew up above a couple buildings, mainly looking for Xavier but as she wasnt paying attention she ran into a radio station pole and fell down to the roof. Her hand accidently did a symbol and a wave of light shot into the air, like fire work and before she knew it, she was passed out again.-

Markus Nexus

Dave, The Step-father, Thought a minute or two and says, "Deal mate. His squad has a place under Brooklyn. Take out his forces and such and he is yours to play with."
Nexus picked up Thia after seeing her wake up again and walked back to the Campus with her in his arms. Although I will make this clear, Markus does not find Thia attractive but only likes her in a friendly way. On the other hand, He may (I only said He may), Like Flora who he has seen only a few times. Markus lied Thia on her bed in her dorm room and closed the door so she could sleep in Privacy.
He went back to his own room, Thinking that Xavier had killed his Step-Dad. Markus pulled off his Chest plate and helmet revealing his torso. The Carbon under his skin had been fully repaired by the Nanites and he nodded as he began to seal the cracks in his helmet.

Markus Nexus

Dave, The Step-father, Thought a minute or two and says, "Deal mate. His squad has a place under Brooklyn. Take out his forces and such and he is yours to play with."
Nexus picked up Thia after seeing her wake up again and walked back to the Campus with her in his arms. Although I will make this clear, Markus does not find Thia attractive but only likes her in a friendly way. On the other hand, He may (I only said He may), Like Flora who he has seen only a few times. Markus lied Thia on her bed in her dorm room and closed the door so she could sleep in Privacy.
He went back to his own room, Thinking that Xavier had killed his Step-Dad. Markus pulled off his Chest plate and helmet revealing his torso. The Carbon under his skin had been fully repaired by the Nanites and he nodded as he began to seal the cracks in his helmet.
“Oh and- if you think I care about your son at all I don’t i have no friends just “clients” he would jump off the building and would glide towards the instructions Markus step dad gave him and he would find the villain who killed his parents he was pissed off,”RENEMBER ME FUCKER?” Later on the news would get a present with the villains head cut off from his body with the he letter saying,”Merry early Christmas” later in the morning the news would put the head on its front page and there would be an emergency news around the city saying that if you see a man in this suit call a hero or the police.” Later that day he would pay Markus step dad a visit,”So Mr.Step dad I was wondering if there was an organization that would accept me unless you have one I would *love* to join~”

Attachments

• EB1273CE-A8B4-493A-97D8-1635C521B294.jpeg
    EB1273CE-A8B4-493A-97D8-1635C521B294.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 0
“Oh and- if you think I care about your son at all I don’t I have no friends just “clients” he would jump off the building and would glide towards the instructions Markus stepdad gave him and he would find the villain who killed his parents he was pissed off,” REMEMBER ME FUCKER?” Later on, the news would get a present with the villains head cut off from his body with the letter saying,” Merry early Christmas” later in the morning the news would put the head on its front page and there would be a piece of emergency news around the city saying that if you see a man in this suit called a hero or the police.” Later that day he would pay Markus stepdad a visit,” So Mr.Step dad I was wondering if there was an organization that would accept me unless you have one I would *love* to join~”
Markus' Step-Dad

"Hmm...Not that I know of. I do everything solo or with my bot...Which was just destroyed. It'd be better to run it, solo son." He said as he looked at the computer monitor that was filled with Static.

-Thia woke up not to soon after Markus left.- "How did I get here- The last thing I remember is crashing into that tower." She thought.

-She stood up and changed her clothes. She threw on a crop top as all her other clothes were dirty and a pair of leggings. Not her favorite outfit but it would do today. She walked out of her dorm and clicked her phone to see the news.. and there Xavier was on the front page holding the head of someone. She let out a painful noise and her chest ached. She thought she was able to help him be good. He just turned around and did this.-

-She was a failure. She couldnt turn this one person into a hero. Pyrite was able to convince so many.. but she couldnt convince one person.. and she doesnt know why but she felt a stab of betrayal from Xavier and so many other things. "So I was right.. that kiss was just for me to get me off of him.. it didnt mean anything.. How could I be so stupid." She thought.

-She had tears in her eyes and she rushed out to the rose garden, which has become her place of comfort. No one was up this early so she just sat in the garden quietly.-

Xavier would nod,”Well I was planning an attack on the university I know I can take some students hostages and kill some teachers~” Xavier would explain more on the plan to Mr.stepdad because he had nothing else to do, he saw him self as Mr.stepdads guard now which was pretty cool to himself.

-Thia woke up not to soon after Markus left.- "How did I get here- The last thing I remember is crashing into that tower." She thought.

-She stood up and changed her clothes. She threw on a crop top as all her other clothes were dirty and a pair of leggings. Not her favorite outfit but it would do today. She walked out of her dorm and clicked her phone to see the news.. and there Xavier was on the front page holding the head of someone. She let out a painful noise and her chest ached. She thought she was able to help him be good. He just turned around and did this.-

-She was a failure. She couldnt turn this one person into a hero. Pyrite was able to convince so many.. but she couldnt convince one person.. and she doesnt know why but she felt a stab of betrayal from Xavier and so many other things. "So I was right.. that kiss was just for me to get me off of him.. it didnt mean anything.. How could I be so stupid." She thought.

-She had tears in her eyes and she rushed out to the rose garden, which has become her place of comfort. No one was up this early so she just sat in the garden quietly.-
(Welp there goes a ship lol.)

Markus Nexus

Nexus fixed up his armor but didn't put it back on. Instead, He was able to slip on a Black T-Shirt and Jeans along with a pair of sneakers. He was walking outside when he saw...Thia?
Thia was in the rose garden and seemed to be Crying, Maybe Xavier had disappointed her again? Markus walked towards her and stopped a few feet from her. "Oh, Lord...What did he do this time?" Markus asked as he sat down beside her and folded his hands together.
He then saw It, He read the Newspaper article that was pulled up on her phone.
"Oh...You know, I think he still has some good inside him, You just gotta dig deeper. Heck, maybe you two will get married in the future, But that isn't my call to make." He spoke to her quietly.

Markus Nexus

Nexus fixed up his armor but didn't put it back on. Instead, He was able to slip on a Black T-Shirt and Jeans along with a pair of sneakers. He was walking outside when he saw...Thia?
Thia was in the rose garden and seemed to be Crying, Maybe Xavier had disappointed her again? Markus walked towards her and stopped a few feet from her. "Oh, Lord...What did he do this time?" Markus asked as he sat down beside her and folded his hands together.
He then saw It, He read the Newspaper article that was pulled up on her phone.
"Oh...You know, I think he still has some good inside him, You just gotta dig deeper. Heck, maybe you two will get married in the future, But that isn't my call to make." He spoke to her quietly.
-She looked up at Markus with a sad expression.- "I have tried so many times.. to fix him.. but you might be right.. I need to dig deeper.. Its not to late.." She whispered and wiped her tears, she ignored the comment about marriage but felt a blush creep up her face.

-She stood up and started pacing back and forth trying to come up with something when she got a idea.- "Thank you Markus! Also I see the way you look at Flora!" She smiled as she ran off to the river and sat by the edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back