• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Trevor Weiland / Skeleton
Streets of LA

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Trevor was racking his brain for other options since her tongue continued to glide slimy and gross all over his face. But then suddenly she froze, tongue retracting like a tape measure back into her sharp toothy mouth. He almost let out a sigh of relief but what came out instead was a groan of pain as she dropped him back to the ground, his coffee spilling out of the cup and onto his arm and leg. He didn’t have time to question her rude method of putting him down before she let out a nearly human voice. That was a little disconcerting, but at least it was helpful! Trevor picked himself and his stuff up off the sidewalk as the lost alien child started clambering around the immediate area in search of whoever “mama” was. “Just please don’t be another alien.” He hoped, as he tossed the bow emptied coffee cup into the trash can. He watched as the alien jumped onto the side of the building and slung his gym bag with the now secured umbrella to his back, tightening it to himself.

Hey! You’re looking for Mama? Okay great! Come on down here and we can try to find her together okay?” Trevor held out his hands in a hopefully calming gesture, approaching the frantic alien. He beckoned her softly some more before glancing around the crowd himself, hoping that something helpful might appear. He had no clue where to go to look for a potentially alien “mama” Or how to keep this alien from panicking and destroying the block. But to be fair, he had said the magic word, so this was definitely on him.

Alright, you know where mama might be? Mama, yeah? Home. Where’s home?” Trevor had no idea how to communicate to the alien that perhaps she could go back to where she had come from and maybe “mama” would be there. Unfortunately he hadn’t done well learning spanish in high school, and they hadn’t offered a course in alien either! Trevor looked down the sidewalk in the direction he assumed the alien had come from and pointed that way. Perhaps if it walked back the way it came it would find its way to where ever home was and then it would all be okay. Unless home was a giant spaceship and mama was a even bigger more toothy and long tongued creature. But surely there would have been a report sent out for heroes and such if that were the case. And the alien knew english, so that had to mean something. He just wasn’t quite sure what that something could be.

Morgan Adler

Oh dear, she was crying again. Such an emotional woman it seemed...but her studies were enough to keep Morgan's interest. Not only that, but she couldn't just leave this poor woman distraught. A soft 'Oh?' escaped her as she was wrapped in a sudden embrace, simply staring over the woman's shoulder. This was...awkward. She wasn't a very touchy-feely lovey person, the physical contact wasn't really necessary. As Anne disentangled herself from Morgan, the young woman adjusted the tootsie pop that sat in her mouth. Alright...a hug. She'd live with it. Making a 'please follow us' motion with her hand she turned and started towards the black hummer they arrived in. "Do tell us about yourself, please. How old is your little girl? For all we know, we're looking for a toddler to a preteen. Can you describe her hair color, her height, what she responds too?" Dual-purpose questions. There was no way this woman had a child, she'd have known. But rather than be taken aback by it, she'd simply learn...if she was bothered by every new sample of information she came across, she'd be perpetually on edge. "At the very least, do you perhaps know where she might have gone? Is she the kind of child who'd run to the park?" She paused, reaching into her pocket and pulling out an unwrapped tootsie pop, offering it back to Anne. "For you, or your child perhaps?" Her other hand came to rest in her pocket as they walked, stopping short of the Humvee. "You may sit up front with Dietrich, you'll have a better view that way I hope."
01660c822ffdc7116328ba58a3f95db9.png

Kyrenka Kyrenka

James and Sato

James took a few wide steps away from the spot the lightning bolt had struck and left the strong scent of burning ozone. When would he ever learn with Sato?...never, probably. Looking towards bells she simple...poofed to be right in front of Sato. What the fuck? Actually, on second thought, he wouldn't question it. Just let the girls do their talking, stay quiet and maybe, just maybe, Sato wouldn't hit him with lightning for real.

Sato didn't bother to look at Bells as she got closer, just giving a soft 'mm' at the comment of being fast as well. At the feeling of the thumbs on her cheeks, she flinched quite suddenly as if she'd been struck. "I'm f-fine!" She took a step back, crossing her arms across her flat chest. "I don't...I don't need prayers. I'm fine without them, so don't worry about it!" It felt...wrong, to enjoy the feeling of prayer again. It felt like she was somehow disrespecting her village. Why should she be worshipped or thanked, she was the reason they were all gone. She was only making up for it thanks to James, as much as a headache he was at times. James perked up at Bell's comment, nodding a bit. "I can do that...I have a lot I can say thank you for, honestly." As if to tell him to 'shut up', a large gust of wind blew the poor man face-first into the ground, Sato 'staring' at him. "You can say thank you by sh-shutting up then!"

Her attention slowly drifted back to the succubus, arms still crossed. "If you're going to refer to me with a title, use Kami. It's...more comfortable. If you want me to test myself, I'll do so. I have nothing to prove to you, however. As for how many there are....there's five of us...I can't use you as a target unless you feel like having lightning tossed at you. This crater will do. James, get up and try to do something!" James peeled himself off the ground, wiping his face and standing up. "You know, a please does wonders...I'll see what I can't do. I should be a summoner again, seeing as your a goddess again."

Sato turned her gaze towards the wide expanse of the crater, slowly lifting a hand to point a finger towards it. It felt...better than it used to. More natural...she wasn't using James mana, she was using her own again. And with her will, came a cascade of lightning, thirty meters across, shooting across the crater for about half a mile before halting. "...I'm not using James anymore.. Speaking of, can you do anything remotely useful, or is it up to us to save you all the time again?" She didn't even bother to move her head to look at him, the young blonde standing with his eyes shut. Tune her out and just...focus. A few awkward seconds passed before the ground in front of him stirred, a giant hand shooting out of it and grasping the ground, only to haul a large golem up onto its feet and stare down at bells. "Yep...still a summoner."
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Detective Marshall

Reaching into the glove box in front of the young eldritch...girl...thing, he produced a roll of gauze, going straight to work to address her wound and raw flesh. "Hm? Yea, they'll be fine. They ran off pretty okay after all, and I didn't see any damage done to them. They might need to see a therapist a few times but they'll be fine. I don't think you were anything bad enough to cause lasting psychological damage to anyone. If you were, I would have gotten a completely different call on the radio...there." After wrapping her with gauze he stowed it away, buckling himself into the driver's seat and turning the car on. Giving her one more glance he took a mental note of that duality...him, or nyarlothotep...well, guess he was playing role model to another person now. Now he had to make sure his daughter didn't start a cult that sacrificed small children to her 'uncle', and make sure Dunnie here didn't start destroying cities. Ah well. Pulling out his phone he sent a quick text to his wife. "Hey, Hunny...I'm probably bringing work home with me today. I'll talk to you in person about it later." With that done, he stowed his phone away and started to drive off towards the precinct. Paperwork, his least favorite part of the job.
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Natalie Brenton

Thank God for small miracles, she got straight into the scene of the crime. God this was awful...she had a distinct feeling she knew the cause as well. How the fuck did she explain this to people? She couldn't cry wolf, that was for damn sure. While she was considering this, a presence made itself known in her mind. Ah well, fuck it, keep working.

--Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games--

The inside of Natalie's mind looked more akin to the biblical hell, giant fields of fire raging in every direction, save for that small foot radius around Natalie. And in front of her was Agas, and the two seemed to have been deep in an argument. Natalie snapped her attention to Cianan, a hand going on her hip. "Yea, we know. I'm not stupid...nah, if anyone here is, that'd be you." Agas didn't even offer him the kindness of a 'hello', launching through the mindscape towards her newfound quarry. A hand wrapped around his throat and forced him to the ground...but they kept going. Cianan was shoved through the 'ground' of Natalie's mind, and that 'ground' may as well have been made of cement. He was drug through ten, twenty, maybe thirty 'feet', a trench of hellfire where he had been drug. "How kind of you to arrive. We were just talking about you. I'm going to enjoy this chat." She raised him up a bit, only to slam him back down. Up, and down, up, and down. This process repeated at least five times before she spoke again, empty eye sockets staring at his mental projection. "Just because I can't see your sins doesn't mean you haven't been a stain upon humanity. You sully my Father's gift, you blight! And you're not leaving anytime soon." Off in the distance, Natalie was watching, hand still on her hips. "You two kids have fun now, alright? I want her back home by eight, son."

--What a wonderful day, isn't it?--
Natalie seemed genuinely unbothered by the new war waging in her brain, she was too invested in investigating the scene to the best of her abilities. She wasn't a detective though, so she could only hypothesize things. Hopefully, she'd be able to come up with a fitting excuse for this at any rate.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Caesar Aphera
AKA: Lord Caesar

Today was the day. Today, Caesar would barge into the Hero Association main office, put his name to good use, and prove that his kid was damn well worth S-Class no matter what their "Protocols" were. Hayato was good enough for it back when he was alive, after all, so it only made sense that the kid got even better over the past ten years. Not only that, but Hayato was his Apprentice. With all the wild shit they did in the past, just that alone should qualify him for it. So, unfortunately, the Prison Break would have to hold off until there was one more S-Class in town. Then they'd just round them up like the good ol' days, throw 'em back in the pen, and get treatment for the guards on Aphera's dime.

Just like the good old days.

Caesar, as he strut to his car, seemed to look a little nicer today than before, though his outfit was much the same as before. Fiery red locks, however, were slicked back to befit a more business-like venture than if he were to go on his rounds as a Hero, and today he decided that he'd style his beard into a chinstrap-and-goatee combination rather than the clean look that he would most usually go for. It would almost be a waste to not style it up, after all, and he'd just go kick ass later on after he pulled the tie out of his hair. That said, the first thing to do was to get out of the garage, and after opening up the driver-side door, sliding into the comfortable racing seat, and taking a moment to take in the sound of his vehicle's purring engine, he was off to pick up Hayato, nearly screeching out of the underground lot to swing around to Hayato's place and get on with the test.

....Well, he should probably call first, at least.

"Brutus, call Hayato," he called out to his onboard assistant, and after a moment, it would ring. If Hayato picked up, he would hear Caesar clear his throat before he began speaking.

"Sup, little man?" he started as he turned a corner. "I'm comin' around to pick you up now. You ready to prove you're the best a Hero can be?"

Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Rita

Rita's eyes went wide as she saw the hero approaching her quickly. "J-Just stay away!" She yelled her eyes going white. It was just a small robbery, why were they chasing her this much!? She just wanted to impress her boss. She never planned to hurt any of hostages. She didnt even take that much money from them. out of the corner of her eye she saw another hero as well. Two heroes teaming up. Oh sure, it was fair when heroes do it. But if villians team up its called cheap and dirty isnt it. Hypocrisy... this entire thing is always filled with hypocrisy. Heroes can get away with anything as long as they say its in the name of justice. Thats how it works right? A corrupt system down to the very core. Heroes, they say they can save the day. But in the end. Fail to save even a single child. Its should all just disappear. They should all just disappear. " JUST GO AWAY!" Rita yelled as blood dripped down her nose. The hero and her scabbard being launched back by telekinetic force. The Hostage also being launched back as the rain started to hit an invisible bubble around her. She had created a bubble of telekinetic force pushing away from her in all directions. The veins are her head were pulsing a bit as she ripped pieces of the road up. Making them float around her in the bubble. "DISAPPEAR DISAPPEAR DISAPPEAAAAR" She yelled launching the road rubble at both heroes. Her head hurt so much. Like it was on fire with spikes digging into it. Clutching her head in pain she began shedding tears as the bubble of force around her got stronger.

Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Ruru

Ruru decided... It was best to ignore her sister. "...I'm not mentioning this to shard." she said aloud while walking back inside. She looked at the bookcase bored before smiling to Yami and pulling out a slightly dusty book. Wiping it clean she sat down. "Hey Yami..... Want some story time?" she asked holding her book. It was a book shard gave her when she was Young. It wasnt full when he first gave it to her. But some days when she woudl wake up there was new stories. Ruru always thought they were magic when she was younger. But now, she just figured shard wrote them when she was asleep. It had a lot of good stories. Ruru was kinda impressed shard was such a good writer. But then again, he might have just stolen them. Gently she opened up the book and looked at the stories. Hmm should she start with her favorites? or save the good stories for last. As she was pondering this Shard walked by. "have you seen scile?" he asked Ruru. Ruru just looking at him before silently flipping him off. She had decided to start giving him the silent bitch treatment after yesterday. Why? Simple, BECAUSE HE WAS HER FATHER AND NEVER TOLD HER FOR 2000 years! Shard just sighed and walked off back to the cafe.
aniko-kolesnikova-fy-19.jpg
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

shield uncle maybe.jpgCianán
~ In the mindscape ~
"Oh... I've made a mistake..." Cianán muttered just before Agas connected and slung him across the ground by his throat. There was nothing he could do, especially not in this mindscape. He had done this in an attempt to be polite... and perhaps a little because he was cocky and intrigued by her... but genuinely he was trying to be polite and respectful of her desire to keep her hero work quiet. A pained gasp escaped him as he came to a grinding halt, only to be slammed into the ground multiple times. He grasped at her hands, fruitlessly trying to get her to release him. For the first time in a long while he was actually a little afraid, afraid of this beast of Heaven.

With a wheeze, he growled a pained response, "Your Father abandoned us! What are we supposed to do? No direction and only an urge to kill? If he didn't want us to kill with it, then he shouldn't have made us like this or at the very least shouldn't have given us this shit and left us!" He coughed and clawed at the hand that held him down, "We are no different than you and your ilk! Anyone deserves to be killed, tortured. They're all the same. They all can gain that sin. Who cares if I know how much? I don't care about doing this for some greater good - its the urge. The itch that needs to be scratched."

~ Reality ~
Outside of that mindscape, Cianán was feeling a little queasy and like his head was being smashed into the concrete... imagine that. Luckily seeing the body was a good enough excuse - or at least it had to be - for him to head out and half-collapse on against the wall outside the bathroom. He slid to a seated position and cupped his head in his hands, one knee up to rest on. He wouldn't be able to function like this. Damn it... that bitch was really fucking angry... and beyond that, strong.

The body was that of a woman, blood leaking from her mouth, eyes bloodshot. She had been strangled, but on top of that, it looked like someone had taken a chunk out of her throat. There were bruises on her wrists, and while she was dressed, her clothing was rather frumpled and messy. Considering that Cianán had been the volunteer to come along, let alone the timing, it wasn't hard to guess whose work this was. But it didn't look like the work of someone prim and proper, dressed in a suit. It gave the impression of an animal; desperate, cruel, and needy.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

31d6ef6d50e2abc2efc91117982f0bc2.jpg
Yami
Interaction: Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Yami sat on the floor of the bakery. babbling to herself as she looked at the pieces of paper strewn around her, crayons spread around her as well as she colored and scribbled on them with a big smile. picking up a green crayon she babbled happily as she scribbled on the page in front of her. When she heard ruru she sat up and looked over to her curiously before smiling. A story sounded great to her and she happily babbled to Ruru in agreement. dropping the crayon she put all her hands on the ground and stood up with a big smile as she turned to Ruru. Clapping her lower hands a little as she waddled over to ruru with eager anticipation for a story. When Ruru flipped off mean axe guy she looked to him curiously before back to Ruru with big cute eyes. "Babubamea?" She babbled curiously to her as she reached up to Ruru with her arms, wanting to be picked up​

1598966867872.pngDunnie
Dunnie flinched a little when he wrapped her wounds, but didn't fight it. He was helping her. She kept repeating that to herself in her mind so that she wouldn't freak out. He was being a nice man. They started off to the station and Dunnie couldn't help but be amazed as they zoomed along. She practically climbed onto the dashboard, not really understanding the idea of a seatbelt, and pressed her forehead to the glass. There were people and signs and the glow looked so cool with the storm overhead! Speaking of...

"You got wet," she stated, looking back at Adam now as they were nearing their destination, "I'm sorry. Can humans dry themselves off easily? I've never seen rain before. It's really cool! But... it's also very cold. Humans don't do well in cold for long times, right? I was put in a freezer once with a human to see how long I would last compared to them. They froze solid! So weird! But I don't want you to freeze. Will rain make you freeze?"

Her attention was cut short as a police vehicle pulled out of the station in front of them with lights and sirens, and she watched it go like it was one of the most fascinating things she had ever seen.

bells2.pngBells
"Sato-no-kami it is then!" Bells said, smirking at the goddess with a little half-bow, "Didn't want you to prove it to me... and uh... yeah, no. I appreciate not having lightning tossed my way."

The massive beam of lightning that crashed across the crater was intimidating enough... it set her hair on end from the static in the air, though the rain just as quickly patted it down again. Then next James over there summoned a huge freaking golem right next to her. She nearly fell over from surprise, hopping to a stop to keep her balance, "Geezus fucking christ on a crutch! Hot damn you do not look like the sort that could do something like that! No offense but you look like more of a cute little twink than a badass sorcerer. Kudos."

She sighed and grimaced at the monstrous thing. It made her a little nervous to be this outclassed... especially if Sato there ended up being able to keep up with her. They seemed like nice people though... Bells sighed for a second time before putting back on a smile, "Alright, so you feel like you're using your own magic. Is that a good thing? And what does that mean for the others?"

1598968247057.pngSanta Monica Pier
As Machina flew up to meet the "creepy not-child" in the ferris wheel and Velocity watched on from below, another apparition appeared before Velocity. It looked the same as the one up above, but was much more bold. It appeared directly in front of her, and in the same motion the fog around them became thicker until the light of the wheel disappeared and she was separated from her party-mate. Now, she was instead in an aisle of carnival games, and at the end of the row was a creepy-looking fun house.

Even up close, she still had a slight translucence to her and had that same creepy grin.

"You want to talk to me?" both girls asked in unison, voice lacking in inflection, dipping into the uncanny valley.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Osuka Osuka

Natalie and Agas

--Inside her head--
Claw and grab at the hand around his throat he might, the vice-like grip around his neck didn't relax. If anything, his struggle made it crush tighter around him. Empty eye sockets stared down at him, devoid of compassion or any semblance of humanity...no, all that existed here was rage and vengeance made manifest. Old testament God's vengeance given a walking, talking, fighting form. Natalie, farther off in the distance, seemed completely fine with the situation as if this was a routine Saturday. "Agas, are you actually showing restraint?" And then Cianan said the worst possible thing he could. 'Your father abandoned us'...welp, he just hit that button then. Agas yanked Cianan up into the air, staring up at him. "Pitiful snake that you are, you grasp at straws to excuse your cancerous actions! Direction does not change, even if the one who gave it is no longer present! You were given a task with your existence, and you have soiled that gift!" She yanked Cianan down and forward, flaming skull connecting with his forehead in a headbutt. "You are nothing like me and my ilk, no longer! You are the epitome of everything I despise about what humanity has become! You get an itch, and you do as you see fit! You have no restraint, no adherence to the law of my Father! 'Anyone', you say? Even I know better than that, you idiot! There are some souls that are good in this world, and they're the only reason your pitiful nations haven't been flattened!" Another painful headbutt, three to be exact. "Your excuse is flat. Because for all your damned kin, there are those who actually do their job. Who actually do as they were gifted to do!" Agas lifted him into the air again, only to roll him over her shoulder as she spun, slamming him down again. Natalie was over in the distance, watching with complete indifference.

--This poor girl--
Dead bodies didn't bother her, not really, not anymore. She'd seen too much in her admittedly short life to be bothered by something like a corpse. It was still fucking terrible to look at though, this poor woman. Walking over to her, Natalie knelt down. "I'm so sorry, love. This will be put right..." A hand reached out to go over the womans bloodshot eyes, gently closing the lids. Reaching into her jeans pocket she produced a small pocket bible, a gift from the Church when she originally joined. Agas had Cianan entertained, she could do this without his smart ass remarks. Flipping open the book by memory, she started to recite last rights for the poor woman, even if they were a bit late. And who said working for the Church before you were a hero taught you nothing? As opposed to her usual powerful and confidant behavior, Natalie seemed almost drastically different right now. Her voice was soft, far more respectful than she gave anyone. Her London accent and soft words would be surprisingly comforting for one to hear, in spite of the fact Natalie was more often than not the one who'd cause your discomfort.
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Detective Marshall

Reaching out as she clambered up onto the dashboard, he gently grabbed the back of her shirt and tried to tug her back into the seat. "Dunnie, please wear the seatbelt. If something happens, don't want you to fly out the windshield." He motioned towards the safety strap near the seat, hand going back to the wheel. Hearing her bring up the fact that he was, indeed, soaked like a drowned rat he gave a small shrug. It really didn't bother him that much. Yes, he was cold as shit, but it didn't bother him. He'd had to stand out in storms for investigations before, had to stand out in storms for summoning, had to take cover out in storms for shoot outs. "Hmm? Yea, I can dry off easy enough. There are some towels at the precinct I'll use. But generally speaking, most folks don't do well in cold environments your right. There are exceptions though, and not just supers. Some monks can sit out for days at a time in frigid environments and be perfectly fine. Humanity is a strange thing, I must admit."

Adam slowed as the police car pulled out of the station and started off, before pulling into the station himself. Turning off the car he climbed out, only to move around and get Dunnie's door. Call him old fashioned if one would, but he believed it right to get a lady's door out of the car. It showed he cared. "Alright, just stick close to me. There's going to be questions, and it's going to be boring, but just bear it for me, yea?"
image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

James and Sato

In spite of herself, the oh so pale goddess's cheeks went crimson for just a moment, abashed. No one talked to her like that anymore...it was nice. She'd never admit it though, obviously, and she forced the color from her cheeks in quick order. "R-right! And don't you forget that title!" Seemingly happy to be able to use her own mana again, she casually sent waves of lightning into the crater a few more times again, each one larger than the last. This of course, resulted in the heavy scent of burned ozone the more she did it. James glanced at bells, and then the golem, giving a shrug. "Appearances are deceiving. I was a summoner once, and I'm still a summoner...please don't call me a twink, I don't look girlish." He turned his attention towards the golem, giving a sigh. "I used to be able to summon Hydra and Dragons...not sure if I can now. I'm not going to risk it right now though, Sato is already going power happy." As if to tell him to shut up, another gust of wind shoved him over, only for him to quickly recover. Snapping his fingers, the golem turned innert, now just a nice statue...like a giant, horrifying lawn gnome.

Sato eventually stopped sending out waves of Lightning, glancing at Bells. "If we can use our own mana, it means we don't use James as a battery. In the last world, he was like an ocean, I don't know what he's like now. As I am now...I'd be two oceans. So yes, it's a very good thing. The others, save for Pydir, would have their own mana as well then...Pydir doesn't use magic but she...doesn't need it. Did she tell you she nearly drove dragons to extinction on one occasion?" James nodded, dusting himself off. "Yes, I think that was mentioned."
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Velocity

Staring up as Machina flew up for her meeting, Velocity's attention snapped to the girl in front of her, resisting the urge to groan. Two identical twins in an eerie setting...Ah SHIT this was like the shining! Before she could open her mouth to quip, the fog got so much thicker and they seemed to just...move locations? She wasn't a fan, could they change the channel? Maybe watch spongebob? Disney channel? Maybe discovery channel? Velocity paused her shuffling to study the girl in front of her, and then looked towards the carnival games...and then the fun house. "Yea, actually. A talk would be nice." She looked the girl up and down, dashing to her side, and then her other side, then behind her, then back in front. "Okay, first question, where can I get shoes like those, they're adorable. Secondly, I love the hair. Third, can we change the music? I get it, it fits the theme, but do you have Guns n Roses? Fourth, do you have a name? Fifth, why am I here. Sixth, if we play a game am I going to lose my soul, because I personally love skeeball, so I'll play you if you don't steal my soul or something if I lose. Seventh, what's with the mist, is that you? Eigth, are you the same girl from the ferris wheel, or are you her twin, like the Shining? Ninth, if we go into that fun house am I going to have to fight a mirror copy of myself that only speaks in riddles? Tenth, did you catch all that?"
adam-isailovic-d2.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

shield uncle maybe.jpgCianán
~ In the mindscape ~
Cianán was already bloody and bruised, the damned spirit playing with him like a rag doll, as a toddler plays with a toy. His forehead was bleeding, running red rivers down into his eyes as he continued to gasp for breath and grasp hopelessly at her fingers. He could do nothing here in this space. At least in real life, he could fight back, but here his abilities didn't even work.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do!? How the fuck am I supposed to know what shit he'd even want at this point!? They're just guessing. YOU'RE just guessing! Even so! It's not like we were raised with the absent bastard around, unlike you, you spoon-fed fuck!" he spat through gritted teeth, voice raspy in part due to the blood that trickled its way in through his lips.

Natalie and Agas

--Inside her brain--
Agas lifted him up once again, holding him aloft like someone would hold their trophy. "Am I just guessing? Can you say that with certainty, worm? You serve yourself, and no other. You don't even attempt to do the correct thing, you simply scratch your itch. You see, and you take. You hunger, and you indulge. You lust, and you bed. You are the lowest form of dirt to call itself human! I look forward to consuming your soul." Normally, she'd kill him. But unfortunately, she didn't want to run the risk of that corpse laying around the mindscape indefinitely. It'd be like a dead rat stuck in her living room, disgusting. Raising Cianan up just a bit higher she performed a piroutte, slamming his head towards the ground and burying it into the 'ground', making him perform an impression of an ostrich.

--Well, that was fun to watch--
Standing upright after giving the rights to the poor woman she exited the bathroom, glancing at Cianan. He looked...bad. She didn't really feel bad for him, she actually took a bit of joy in the fact that had all happened. Ah well, she couldn't be held responsible for anything. She hadn't done anything after all, and if she tried to stop agas, she'd have given her a pass to break their agreement. Over-all, this was the lesser of two evils. "I'm going to go get a report written up. When you can walk, could you join us again? We won't go anywhere without you but...probably best to sit for a bit." And with that said and done, she left to go file that report.
Deathkitten Deathkitten

1598972109450.pngDunnie
Dunnie made a small whining noise as she was made to sit back but did her best to wear the seatbelt contraption. Lucky for her, it was easy to figure out. She waited for him to open her door, legs swinging off the edge of the seat, and once he did, she hopped out to walk beside him.

"Is it an unsafe place? Is that why I have to stick close?" she asked, a frown touching the corners of her mouth. In response to her concern, she reached out and cupped his hand like the little scared child she was, "I like boring right now... I don't want stuff to be interesting. Interesting means it'd be dangerous and scary." The small child walked beside him and stared at his soaked clothes as they did so. Once they were out of the rain, she lifted a hand and pulled the water from the surface of his being into a decent-sized ball.

Unfortunately, they were inside... and unfortunately, she didn't pay much attention to where she tossed it, which happened to be right into the face of the nearest passing officer.

Detective Marshall

Glancing over to her and feeling her hand cup his, he gave it a soft comforting squeeze. She was just a kid...an eldritch kid, but still just a kid. And she had lived as a cult experiment, her worldly knowledge was limited. Poor thing. "Nah, not dangerous. But if you wander off you might get lost, or you might have to listen to Frank rattle on about that time he went fishing with Robert Downey Jr. We all swear it was a dream, he swears it was real, it gets confusing. And he tells it every shift, to anyone nearby." Walking into the precinct he paused as she sucked up the water into a ball, only to watch it hit...well, it hit Frank. The somewhat portly officer stared down at his soaked clothes, and then looked to Adam as if to say 'c'mon man!'. Raising his hand up in apology he spoke up. "Sorry, Frank!" The officer sighed and simply shrugged, starting to trudge off. No one in this station bothered to get upset with Adam's antics anymore, let alone question it. Where he went, madness followed on a leash...but at least it was on a leash.
image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Bells
Oh she was toooootally letting it go to her head. That was okay though, it was kinda cute... even if they were both scary powerful. But... what else could you expect from a literal goddess? As for James... don't look girlish my ass! He totally looked girlish. Cute enough to eat! A little cinnamon roll! Heh. She just gave him a grin in response. The statue and the lightning eventually came to a stop and she let out a soft huff, "Probably don't wanna leave that statue here. It'd only draw attention to you. People would wonder where it came from. And yes it was mentioned. Pydir's a little bit off her rocker but she's cute. I'd fuck her. I'd fuck you too, but I get the feeling you wouldn't be interested, Sato-no-kami~" She purred her title with a little bit of that good old-fashioned succubus love to it, then just laughed.

"Anyway! Shouldn't you move on to the next girl? Wanna make sure everyone's okay, don't you?"

The wind of the storm above curled around Sato as she spoke, like an old friend of hers. It whispered to her of someone standing along the edge of the crater. And indeed, once she "looked" that way with the wind, there was someone there. They looked to be only watching and observing, binoculars up to their face and all, but the wind was on edge about them.

James and Sato

Something about grinning Succubi bothered him, it always would. He'd had too much experience to know it only entailed bullshit. "Right...statue. Sato, please could you-" He didn't even get to finish the question. The goddess flicked a beautiful crimson katana from it's sheath and split the statue in twain, only for it to crumble to dust. "Yes, I can. Because we both know you can't do things yourself, idiot." Slowly sliding the blade back into it's sheath, James could only heave a sigh...never change, Sato. Never change. "Pydir's grimoire is probably the most unkind to be in...she's had a drastic personality shift since she's been trapped...it's honestly for the better." Without prior warning, Sato lashed out in an attempt to knock Bells atop the head. "I am spoken for, don't try it." Once a succubi always a succubi it seemed.

"Right...I guess I can get...hignar-" "Wait...somethings wrong." The wind brought her comfort, even if she wasn't of this reality it came to her, like a friend, and it told her what she needed to know. Something was putting it on edge...they were being watched. She no longer had her natural sight, but she didn't need it...in some ways, this was both a curse and a boon. "Stay here." The kami spread her wings and lifted her into the air, letting her hang there for a moment as black raven wings flapped. "Don't move." And without prior warning, she simply...vanished. For a normal individual, going this fast was a bad idea for the body, and the environment. Luckily...Sato wasn't normal. She was a goddess, and one of storm and wind. If she didn't want to leave a footprint, she didn't have too.

This resulted in her simply 'appearing' in front of the figure with the binoculars, staring down at them. "Do you have a good reason to be stalking?"
Deathkitten Deathkitten

1598973917968.pngSanta Monica Pier - Velocity
The girl looked... confused. Velocity wasn't afraid? And she was so fast! She zoomed back and forth so quickly... The girl frowned a little, "So many questions... Fine."

"I don't know where I got these shoes... I don't know anything like that. Thank you for the compliment on my hair... you are strange," she paused, considering the music for a moment, then twitched her lips into a fast grin, "Oh... yes I can change the music. I don't have Guns n Roses though... I have no name. You are here because you came here. I don't want anyone's soul. The mist is me, yes... in a way. I am the same girl, yes." She looked to the fun house, "That wasn't my plan but I like that idea now. So maybe." She ignored her last question as the music changed to something... far worse. Atmospheric sounds and music.

Velocity

She shrugged a bit at the comment of being strange, she'd been called worse. "I think my strangeness stems from my childhood. You see, my father never let me run for the track team. Oh, and he never let me have sugary sweets very often! I could go on and on, it was all very terrible, I assure you." The answers she got didn't have a lot of 'answer' to them, but at least it wasn't twins! Just...a single child and the mist. Not sure if she liked that more though. Velocity listened to the girl speak, though that didn't stop her from dashing back and forth around the carnival games to inspect them. Hey, they DID have skeeball! This music and sounds....ughhhh that's bad. She did NOT vibe with that. She wasn't gonna admit it though. "You know...if we remixed this? Added a little techno? I could dig it, it's got potential! I know a guy who does music, I could hook you up?" Zooming to be right in front of the little girl again she knelt down a bit to be on eye level. "Okay, more questions. One, what are you? Two, if I fight my mirror image is it male or female? Three, how bad will the riddles be? Four, you wanna play skeeball while we talk?"
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back