• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Blessed Death
"Well if the first time fails, try try again, yes?" His spells were coming quicker and quicker, this was becoming ridiculous. She didn't have any inherent magic or any sort, but that didn't mean she didn't have saving graces. Prayer on its own had inherent strength and power, one just had to know which one's to recite at the right time. "God, our father, hear the prayer of your devoted. Deny the Witch her spell, and deny the Necromancer his craft. Aid the Priest in his sermon and the Excorcist in their cleansing. Azrael, aid these souls in finding their respite. On quite and lonesome wing, guide them to their final rest. Michael, strengthen my will and my skill, and in you and the holy host's name do I do battle with the dark." So did she repeat the prayer as she continued to dance around the blasts of magic. The mantra of prayer had the innate power of weakening and diminishing the power of a necromancer and souls under their craft, while also imbuing the speaker with the stamina to keep going...so long as they kept reciting their prayer.

She glanced at Magnus and gave a steady nod as he erupted the streets in flame. Good an entrance as any, now she had bait if she needed it. Terrible to think of him in such a way, but oh well. Moving her hands just so the wires lashed past Magnus, just a hair breadth from tearing him apart before flying at the skull in an cross shape and lashing outwards, only to spread wide and aim to hit Ash from every angle, head on. It was easy to hit a wire when it was at length, but could the Reaper stop something as thin as this head on?
a72c1b540ff2ed35b4620b5356528c11.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten LostHaven LostHaven Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Melita Demas
Melita was unfazed as Oriax kicked in the door, though the newfound lack of privacy was only a mild concern. Walking in with the rest of them she glanced at the gaping hole where the door once was. "If privacy is an issue, allow me." She made a careful wave of her hand towards the doorway, a thick sheet of ice spreading to fill the gap. No one could see in or out, let alone hear. "Privacy has been awarded." She glanced towards Raum, giving a calm nod. "As I am sure you know just by your glance, Raum, I am indeed here in regards to the souls that have gone missing from Death's domain, and I am not here to collect you. Death has tasked me with locating the one's responsible for tampering with the natural order, and I will follow my duties. I would like to request your aid. Your ability to acquire knowledge is beyond many's means. Any aid or information you are willing to offer is appreciated."

She glanced between those assembled in the room, then back to Raum. "Oriax holds the concern you will kill him or worse. I request you not do so until we have spoken."
anime_anime_girls_long_hair_white_hair_gray_eyes_no_bra_open_shirt-13604.png

LostHaven LostHaven Deathkitten Deathkitten

Avro

Avro was casual at the old house. It had clearly been a while since he had come here. She couldn’t blame him. She had died here. Honestly, she thought it’d be hard to come here too. It wasn’t. The thought of it was invigorating. It excited her, made her angry, even made her a little horny. She wasn’t scared of it. This... it sounded absolutely insane, but she was excited to be a part of Kali’s stupid, violent games. She was excited to win now that she knew she was playing. She would win Sherm. He was hers, not Kali’s. For now, though, she was happy just to spend time with Sherm. He was her soulmate. They were made for each other, a perfect match... and it pained her how much he had missed her. She would make sure he wouldn’t have to feel that pain again.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell, followed by the madwoman’s voice. Avro grinned, a smile a little too wide as Sherm went to answer the door. She followed behind and dimmed her smile to something more appropriate. For now, she would act dumb, as though she couldn’t remember how she died. The game was more fun like this, right Kali?

Almost as soon as the door opened, Avro hooked her arm around Sherm and started talking, “Oh my gosh, Panzer! Thank goodness you came over! You must have heard the news. I’m so happy to see you again. I was just thinking about you. We weren’t close enough before... before I... ah... before I died. I don’t want any regrets. I don’t know about Sherm, but I think we should meet more often. You’re his sister. I want you to be mine, too.” She waved her hand, chuckling, “Sorry, sorry. My head is all over the place. Come on in. I made sure we got some food before we came home but, the more the merrier, right? Maybe I can make us all something to eat.”

She moved back, arm slipping to grasp Sherm’s hand instead, “You’ll have to catch me up on any films you’ve been in since I’ve been gone! I wanna hear all about it.”

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Ashimar the Sorrowmaker
Streets | "You brought an undead familiar to fight a Necromancer?"

This was starting to grind on Ashimar's nerves just ever so slightly. With the arrival of a third opponent came an explosion of flames that the lit fog-enshrouded streets up bright as midday. Though the flames caused the reaper practically no harm, it worked well enough to obscure his vision. Without vision of his targets, the bombardment of magic ceased, finally allowing Carmen some room to breathe. "Annoying worm," Ashimar muttered quietly as he stepped out of the flames, in time to notice Carmen's wires slice right through the amalgamation and fly toward him at practically every angle.

"Well played," the reaper commended as he swung his chains, one end in each hand in an attempt to intercept the wires to the best of his ability. Despite this, Carmen's attack cut through Ashimar's defense, slicing off the reaper's left leg, and splitting the creature's skull into several fragments. More 'wounds' riddled his skeletal body, yet despite his injuries, the damned creature was still standing tall and utterly unfazed by the loss of his head and a limb. "Excellent, you're quite entertaining, for a mere exorcist," the headless body laughed, as it reattached its destroyed leg. "With a third player, we shall turn the difficulty up one more notch, hmm?" Ashimar mused. He raised a hand, and gestured to the spectral remains of his created wraith - with one last horrid shriek, the creature dispersed into wisps of thick mist, which flew toward the reaper and absorbed into Ashimar's body. Their final pleas rang loud as even their souls were annihilated, turned to the mad reaper's 'sustenance'. Immediately following this, his entire undead body regenerated instantly to a pristine state, the spectral flames in its body flared even brighter than before.

"HeheheheHAHAHAHAHA, COME, THIS DANCE OF DEATH HAS BARELY REACHED ITS HEIGHT!" The reaper exclaimed loudly, his voice resounding down the empty streets. Brandishing his chains, the entire length of his weapon became lit in the spectral fire. Ashimar switched back to melee combat, dashing toward Carmen, ignoring the remaining two combatants, lashing out relentlessly with his sickle, whilst swinging the lantern and chain in his left hand like a flail. Alongside his newfound vigor and speed, Carmen would discover, should she attempt to defend against the reaper with her wires, that the flames would spread to her own wires, and creep along its length toward her gloves, completely overpowering what holy magic it had been blessed with.

Finally, the miasma that soaked the air had suddenly strengthened at least threefold and had passed the threshold of which simple prayer and holy water could ward off. The gentle glow that irradiated from Carmen's vials of holy water were beginning to flicker and dim as necromancy began to eat at its 'holy' properties, and would last a minute at best.
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Deathkitten Deathkitten

Raum
Hotel Room | "There exists no such thing as knowledge without price."

Though Dantalion's efforts to hold back her tears was commendable, there existed no poker face that fooled one so closely rooted with lies as Raum. "Forgive me, please endure the pain for now. I shall conclude this as soon as possible," Raum said before turning to the reaper. To Melita's request of abstaining from taking Oriax's life for the time being, Raum only offered a chilling smile. "Reaper, though my daughter has promised you that I grant you the information you seek, you must know that a promise is only of value when signed in contract. Regardless, you are aware that knowledge always comes with a fee, yes? Thus, Melita, what can you give that is of equivalent value to information pertaining to the Occard Alliance?"

Last edited:
Project Nexus
I watched as the souls 'climbed' into the Reaper's body and made him even more powerful.
"Uh oh...This is bad, Yes?" I asked myself as the Necromantic fog strengthened. "Scanning for Solution..." The AI spoke as I looked around quickly. "AHA!" I had quickly spotted a Police Cruiser and I hopped in the driver seat. I turned the keys in the ignition and the engine roared to life as I slammed my metal foot onto the Gas. The wheels kicked up dirt and water as I sped towards the powerful beast.
"Welp! Here goes!" I sped towards the Reaper and slammed into his side at about 93 MPH hoping It would at least knock him down.

LostHaven LostHaven ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

Kite
"Yessir!" she said with a nod, keeping her voice quiet and trying her best to hush and calm herself. It wasn't exactly easy for a kid to find inner peace. She wasn't a monk or something! Ugh. She nodded again as she followed along. Luckily, footwork was something she was uniquely suited for. She followed her father with nigh-perfect movements, as agile as an acrobat.

Voice a hush, she responded to him, "I'm worried about a biometric security system. What if they can tell someone's inside who isn't supposed to be? Will our antimagic talismans block that out?" She was nervous as can be, her heart just about pounding out of her chest, hands shaking. What if she messed it up? She didn't want to disappoint her dad. She didn't want to do something wrong. She didn't want to get caught. God, she really really didn't want to get caught. What was she even supposed to take? How would she know if someone was gonna be in the hallway? How would she know what to do?

Nervousness all but paralyzed her. She hadn't exactly gone on any "adult" missions, and even though this was one with no consequences, just a practice run in all reality, she... she didn't want to mess it up.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Natalie Brenton

"Nah, we'll be fine, love. If I die, I die. You can't die, outside divine intervention as far as I know. As for killing them, absolutely if we can get away with it. We may have to radio assist though, unless you feel like running the gambit and giving Agas a chance to run free if things go awful." She fell silent as he explained a perspective on it, Natalie's stubborn brain trying to wrap itself around the concept. "Mmmm...not a bad way to perceive it I guess. I'll quiet my gripes. We're about five minutes out, any last thoughts or warnings you feel you need to give me? I don't mind if you verbally talk shit or anything, but hands to yourself. Acting or not, still a no."
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Tactician

A careful step here a small leap here and they had arrived at the skylight. Coming to a kneel beside it he stared at Kite, waiting for her to finish up. Unfortunately, his dear daughter had frozen up on the job. Christ, not like this. Lashing out in a blink he delivered a firm karate chop to the top of her skull as if to silently say 'get your shit together'. "Kite, focus. Trust me, but more than that trust yourself. You're ready for this, larceny is child's play to someone of your skill. You make upcoming heroes look like amateurs. Snap out of it." He started to work on the skylight, movements calm and practiced. This wasn't his first dance with this security system, high tier and expensive as shit, but he could best it again, even with Kite coming along. "Biometric systems aren't perfect. They have to account for area's that see foot traffic and a lot of it, or areas that will often have accounted for biometric signals. Skylights are a favorite spot for birds, small animals, and the occasional beast."

He glanced down into the skylight as he carefully moved it out of place, pulling a line from his belt. "There are ornamanetal vases inside this area, used for flowers and plants. I see at least one painting you could lift. The area is clear, but I can't account for how long that'll last. So take a deep breath, and get it together. You're a Kite, a bird of prey. You make up what you lack in size for skill, speed, and velocity. Remember that."
ed2c9c4d165ff4914d65a4a1a01168b7.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Melita Demas
"I am aware that Dantallions promises hold no weight with you, I came of my own accord for the chance to glean information myself. What fee would you have me pay, Raum. You have looked upon me, so my life and afterlife are already known to you. Your question is no doubt rhetorical and for your own amusement." She tilted her head a bit in thought. So the Occard Alliance were behind this? That was of no surprise, but that information was not enough to go on. "The question is simple, Raum. Will you aid me, or will you not?"

Deathkitten Deathkitten LostHaven LostHaven

Raum
Hotel Room | "With this contract, the demon of secrets shall aid you."

"You are undoubtedly correct - it is rather entertaining to observe your opponent's hand, and watch which cards they are willing to play and which ones they withhold. But, well, I suppose there's no point if the one player knows the other is cheating and refuses to play. Well enough, I'll grant your request. Shall we draw up a contract?" Raum raised one hand, and gestured with his index finger, leaving a solid trail of crimson mana where his finger drew, ultimately making a glowing circle midair. The outer ring of the circle contained a myriad of runes, which were, upon inspection, the terms of the contract written in demonic. The centre of the circle was still incomplete though, as the contract was yet to be established in its entirety.

"In exchange for the lost formula of the Orichalcum alloy, Archdemon Raum shall grant Melita Demas any and all knowledge he presently possesses in regards to the Occard Alliance, as well as relevant knowledge obtained in the future," Raum read out the terms out aloud. "You may dictate the repercussions of violating the terms. Then, with a drop of your mana, the contract is established."
Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

~Dietrich~
1608016641970.png With yesterday's excitement came more work. Morgan wasted no time into putting the information she had gained to use as well as addressing some other pressing issues. Drumming his fingers on the table, he abandoned any pretense of reading the book in front of him in favor of turning his attention to Morgan as she joined the table. He huffed as she didn't even bother combing her hair and went straight back to work. Is it possible to work yourself into an early grave? If it was, he predicted that that was how the genius would meet her demise. Standing up to go search for another towel and brush, he returned and silently began working on the redheaded mop in front of him. The silence with the occasional clacking of Morgan's typing was nice. A nice, quiet morning...in the blond's humble opinion they were long overdue for one.

Carefully detangling and drying her hair was relaxing, and Dietrich was almost done when she spoke. His fingers froze, but he was able to resist the urge to clench them; they were still buried in Morgan's hair after all. "...What?" The question came out airier than expected. He hadn't meant to sound so betrayed but he would be lying if he said he wasn't. She knows what they're like, I've warned her countless times! And she's still...? Taking in a deep breath and closing his eyes, he appreciated that Morgan allowed him a moment to regain his balance before he said something regrettable. Heaving out a sigh, he didn't manage to completely squash the hurt he felt by her decision.

The silence was no longer comfortable, it was foreboding instead. He couldn't stop her. Even if he tried, she'd find a way. She'll always find a way. That was the reality of working with someone whose intelligence vastly outclassed his own. Resuming his work on her hair, Dietrich mulled over his words a bit longer before replying, "I'll stay by your side. I don't want to leave you alone with that thing." Hesitating for just a moment, he added, "I trust that you won't make any dangerous decisions." That was right, Morgan was incredibly intelligent. If anyone could handle outsmarting a silver-tongued demon, it'd be her. And even if she were to make some sort of deal, she'd be able to find a loophole or something.

He wasn't sure if he didn't believe those words or if he was just getting too paranoid over Morgan's safety.

Finishing up her hair, he relaxed a little more as Dietrich realized that she was calling in an expert of the otherworldly. See? Intelligent. She's prepared. That didn't mean she was invincible though. The Nephilim quickly left the room to search through his things. He was certain that he had some items that she could put to good use....

((Interacting with ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Morgan | Mentioned LostHaven LostHaven 's Raum and ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Detective Marshall))

Ashimar the Sorrowmaker
Streets | "Curse these mortal machinations."

Even with his magic intensified, Carmen's wires refused to sever. It was to be expected, these fires of undeath did little in the way of inorganic matter. However, that being said, without their holy attribute, these wires posed little threat to the reaper. Thus, Ashimar pressed the attack, lashing out faster with his sickle, intent on putting a conclusion to this fight, and claim his prize. "You should have fled, exorcist," he began to gloat, failing to take note of the cyborg getting inside a vehicle and slam the accelerator toward him, in an effort to ram him.

Now, though Ashimar had stated that bludgeoning was ineffective against the likes of him, it was a different story when faced with around seventy-six thousand newtons of force, equivalent to around seven-and-a-half tonnes. Needless to say, when faced with those numbers of bludgeoning damage, even immunity to bludgeoning would be a poor excuse to say that Ashimar took absolutely zero damage.

In fact, it worked rather well. When the car connected with the reaper, one could almost hear the sound of bowling pins dropping far off in the distance as Ashimar flew. His limbs and bones scattered in all directions, spreading all over the ground. It'd take a while to put that jigsaw puzzle back together. That being said, even if his vessel had been wrecked, Ashimar himself was still kicking, and the necrotic mist was really starting to get to the point of being fatal.

"Aaaaaah good enough, he'll be down for like twenty seconds or so, no time to explain, just fucking get in," A disembodied voice would ring out, and before Carmen would materialize from the mist an ominous, rusted metal door with a cross-like pattern on its center, looking as if it had been stolen right off some church's crypt. It swung wide open, though the doorway was a pitch-black vortex, with no indicator as to where it led. "No seriously I'm not kidding, you're all underleveled and undergeared as fuck for this boss fight. I know it's weird as shittall, but just get inside. Or die young and a virgin, your call," the disembodied voice boomed out again, seemingly coming from the door itself. "Talking to you too, tin-man, and horrible, vase-breaking ghost."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

(As previously stated, you have three options. A grumpy priest's place, McDonalds, or a crematorium oven.)

Pirate Cruise
There was only silence from the massive cruise ship, no response despite the imposing wall of water. Nothing, even with the words that boomed forth. These pirates had dealt with heroes before. They were sitting pretty on a boat with a lot of civilians. Even the worst of the worst heroes would pause before attacking something like this - if for nothing else than the pr disaster. So what did they do about the looming threat?

Absolutely nothing.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Morgan Adler

Like clockwork, Dietrich moved to assist her with her mess of hair. She had never even asked him to do such things, but she just came to accept the fact that he'd help in any situation, her request or no. At his confused tone she didn't bother to stop, letting him run his mental gauntlet. She felt guilty putting him in that sort of situation, but Raum could throw a massive wrench in their plans and she could afford no such risk. "I dislike doing it, Dietrich, I hope you know. But this particular breed may know far too much than I'd like already, and I have to come to an agreement with him to prevent such things from being said. I would appreciate you by my side, as I always do. Just do not throw the first punch, please? For me?" It was an almost childlike request, but the tone was there. This wasn't just for Chronos, this request also held weight for Morgan. If Raum knew as much as she feared...he knew more about her than anyone, even Dietrich, knew. And that was an uncomfortable thought.

"To be accomplished later. Get ready, we're going for coffee and a meetup. I'll explain on the way." Once Dietrich was up and moving about, she finished up what remained of her hair to be done and got dressed in the usual attire, stretching out some. Closing up her laptop she stowed it away safely and secured it in it's hiding place. Just a precaution, the device was so heavily encrypted and linked to her, there was no conceivable way one could enter it, let alone break it down to gain knowledge. Once her companion was set she led the way to the Starbucks, explaining as they went. They were to meet with Alexandria Norman, a woman with who's morals aligned with their own. Beyond that...she needed to purchase a weapon that couldn't be linked back to her, but could function for self-defense all the same, and good at that. Dietrich would be posing as her friend, nothing more nothing less.

Taking a seat at the Starbucks she ordered a simple mocha frappuccino and did her best impression of 'bored young woman waiting on someone' at the table, slouching forward and arm splayed across the table, looking through her phone with a bored expression on her face. It wouldn't be difficult to meet Norman. She doubted she'd be in a good mood, but getting results did not mean abiding by someone's preferences of contact, let alone the law.
latest

Kyrenka Kyrenka Osuka Osuka Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Melita Demas
Melita inclined her head in acknowledgement, studying the contract offered to her. She mulled over his words carefully, taking a few moments before speaking. "Your terms are acceptable, and without trick. You are no lord, but by birth are still an Archdemon. The repercussions for the violation of these terms shall be the freezing of the violator's heart." She studied the contract a few more times, and upon finding that there was no loophole Raum could use she reached out, depositing a drop of her mana in exchange, something that manifested in the form of a frozen teardrop. "An odd request, as you no doubt know or have an inkling by now. The recipe for Orcichalcum was as follows. Seventy-five percent Copper, ten percent gold, five percent tin and ten percent zinc. For every pound of Orichalcum, one shall add three blood drops of a leviathan, and five tears of a siren. As the mixture comes to a finish, add Moonsblood and wine from vineyards grown in the east and west, but never from the north and south. Cool the metal in casts layn in ocean water, and as the metal begins to harden, sprinkle them with salt from the bay and coasts. You have your recipe, Raum."

Deathkitten Deathkitten LostHaven LostHaven

Summoner

James looked around calmly as Thyris put on her show of power, offering a small sigh as nothing came of it after five minutes. "Didn't think it'd be so easy. Sophia, do the whole reality-warping thing and get the captives here, please? Make sure none of them are injured or hurt, and don't let any of them die." He looked towards Thyris, cupping his hands together so he could be heard easier. "Thyris, they don't believe you. Why don't you show them that you could very easily capsize this boat?" Was an easy enough request, they'd done it at least....three times back in the last world James wound up in. Just show that you could very easily capsize the boat, and without their leverage people tended to run out and surrender without much issue. Hopefully, Thyris still remembered the game plan is all.
aph_fantasia__the_summoner_by_mano_chan-d5h9i9z-1.png

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten

4puzpy.gifDaoloth
"James is who he brought forth. A man who saved a different world yet had retired in his own. He has another eldritch being under his control, which is likely why this James individual caught his attention," it explained, pausing for a brief moment before it went on to explain M&M, "She has small connections. No pacts, yet. You know that already. She has one small ball creature, a miniaturized gibbering mouther. It knows I am here, so she knows. The one you call Dunnie can also feel it as well. She is asking M&M questions about me right now."

"The librarian can help with many things if you can convince him. No, he did not do it. He was not the one who resurrected those three, though no doubt he could if he wanted to. All he lacks for is knowledge - I unnerve him," it continued, pulsating in what almost looked like a breath before it expanded again into its many strange shapes, "Things outside your realm of understanding are at play here. Arguably, some of them are more dangerous than the likes of me or my brethren. One such entity, a woman that plays chess with the likes of Death on occasion, managed to wrest a few of the lost souls from their prison. She didn't tell Death she could, which some might find a little entertaining, and others greatly annoying."

"You might call her Life or Gaia."

1608079089109.pngProtest
Knife. Great. Awesome. Because no one could ever just be a good little citizen and try not to ruin everything. Someone had to be a big badass with a tiny dick and bring a shank. They were acting sus - 100% brought it with intent to use it. Question was, was it a powered perp that wanted to stab some protesters or an unpowered protester that wanted to stab one of the heroes guarding?

Elementa nodded to Velocity, "No big deal on the party. You do you. If you want to come to some other one, just call me up later. Anyway... let's just keep an eye on this for now. They're breaking the law by having that like that, but it'd cause more trouble to arrest them before they do anything."

Minutes passed, and things were calm... until they weren't. That's the way it always went, wasn't it? Calm until someone made a wrong decision? The man they had been watching made that wrong decision and lashed out at Axiom, attempting to do his best to stab and slash at any skin or weak points he could see. A non-powered person lashing out at the authorities it was, then. Fun. Idiot. She had seen this about a billion times by now, especially at protests, unfortunately. What a mess.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

magnus.jpgMagnus
"Aaaaaallrighty then," the poltergeist said with a loud clap of his hand at the insanity he just fucking watched. This mad lad drove a fuckin car into the guy. Funny as shit. Crazy as fuck. Magnus floated back and gripped Carmen's shoulders, "I dunno about the quote-unquote tin man, but I say we vamoose out of here, yeah? No need to mess with a lich or whatever when we don't have the phylactery... ah, damn it... that means we have to do research instead... gross."

He groaned, but released her, "Magic portal or my magic to pop on outta here? Your choice as usual, chica."

LostHaven LostHaven ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Azroch

Once again he grabbed her hand, pulling it away from himself and his tie like it was a serpent trying to bite him. "Must you always touch and poke, Seiva?" At the comment of handling the guards personally, a smile spread across his face, small but full of malice. "I have no qualms with handling the guards. My primary concern is drawing too much attention and our quarry goes deeper into its rabbit hole. I enjoy a chase, but sometimes it gets a bit...annoying." He released her wrist finally, folding his arms across his chest. "Admittedly, I sometimes forget that you're not a succubus, though you certainly have the libido to match it at times."

Following her to the door he tilted his head a bit, that small malice-laden grin coming to his face again. "Do try not to fall for any of the guards or the alliance members and try to seduce them, won't you? It'd be such a pain to crush something after you endear yourself to it. I'll never hear the end of it." He glanced towards the bakery as they walked out, giving a somewhat less venom-filled smile. "You know, I like shard. He started one of my favorite wars. The power that fed me was wonderful, I even got front row seats. Where did he start to spiral, it's disappointing. He had such a promising career. Now he sells sweets and latte's."
DSk4H7BVwAAcA-8

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Jeremiah Lloyd
War Hawker, Staff Room | "Candy store's across the road, sixth store to your right."

"No, I'll never understand why people like putting candy on the front counter. This is a gun shop, children shouldn't be allowed inside, to begin with, and if you happen to have the mentality for a child, I'm afraid I cannot cure idiocy. This is a gun shop, not a psychologist's office." Taking hold of Wildcard's debit card, Jeremiah walked out to the front to scan the card, and returned carrying a hefty sum of papers. "I'll handle the falsified documents, as usual, you simply have to wait for everything to be delivered. Enjoy your day, just don't cause a mess the moment you walk out the store. Can't have you killing business, even if it's just a bad front."

At this point in time, there were a few people out at the front browsing weapons, so Jeremiah left the staff room to tend to customers. There were more than a few disgruntled comments coming out from the front as the shopkeep had been 'out' for a while. Yeah, a bell doesn't do much to alert a shopkeeper who was selling highly illegal shit to a madman whilst like, two-hundred feet underground.

'Zim' was still in a sour mood. Zim was always in a sour mood. "HOLY SHIT STOP CALLING ME ZI- OK, YOU KNOW WHAT, DO WHATEVER THE FUCK," the sword huffed angrily, losing the willpower to argue with this idiot. "No, and DEFINITELY NOT YOU FUCKWAD, YOU CANNOT CLEAR A WHOLE ROOM WITHOUT SWINGING THE FUCKING SWORD! DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW A SWORD WORKS? YOU SWING IT, AND THEN THINGS DIE. Actually, if you're really skilled enough, you could. Just need to swing the sword fast enough that humans can't register it. BUT THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO IT. I can slice through a building though. Actually, I can slice through practically anything. Well, I could IF YOU HAD ANY MANA YOU @#$&! Buuuut, you have the mana of the average Joe, so you'll keep the my empowered, all-devouring state going for like, two seconds before you run out of mana. What would have happened afterward is that I start devouring your soul - without your consent, of course - to keep the bloodbath going. But I can't. Because for some reason, Death decided to whore herself for you or something I don't wanna know. Meh. If you kill some guy and feed me a few souls, I should be able to do the fancy bullshit anime slice-through-everything-even-though-it-defies-the-laws-of-fucking-everything trick a few times. Oh, and the I have the cliche'd 'wounds from this cursed sword never heal' bullshit. BUT IT WASN'T CLICHE UNTIL LIKE A MILLENNIA AGO, IT WAS COOL AT THE TIME, OK?! And just so we're clear, I fucking hate you and your fucking guts. I will stab you in the back first chance I get. We Gucci?"

lydia-qx-qq-20160913123617.jpgAXIOM

Axiom saw the man pull out a knife and come up towards him, but he didn't bother stopping him as he tried breach past armor as it encompassed his entire body perfectly save his head; which was nigh-impossible in itself. After several seconds of letting last out of him, Axiom turns towards the man and grabs the man's hand with the knife,holding it in place for a moment. Axiom slowly had him point the knife at his head and began to pull the knife towards his head along with the rest of him. The tip of the blade slowly pierces his skin and glowing red blood begins to seep from his forehead, down the bridge of hi nose. All the while, Axiom didn't say a word. Nor did he yell out in pain, nor did he wince, he didn't even blink. He just starred into the main's very eyes with indifference as he held tha man's hand firmly as to not pull away, his knife trying to delve deeper into his skull.
Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Detective Marshall

Adam stared at the incomprehensible form of geometry known as Daoloth, soaking in what he had been given. "Interesting. Well, I'll have to find him and apologize for this mess he's in then. So he saved an entire world then? How'd he manage to pull this off? He just have the one eldritch being do that? Must be plenty powerful...and less of a hassle than Nyarlathotep." He gave a small huff and a mutter of 'right, right' as Daoloth brought up M&M's 'friend'. "Yea, that makes sense. I'd rather she not make any pacts for the foreseeable future, I've had that discussion with her at least three times now. I'm pretty sure she understands, but I'll do it again to be safe. As for Dunnie...should have expected that."

He hummed softly in thought, looking around at his own little personal library. Eldritch tomes galore for study and usage, some of them original copies. "If he wants knowledge, I can loan him a book or two if it'll get him to help every so often. Things outside of my range of understanding are my speciality, you know that." He glanced at Daoloth, offering a dry chuckle. "I'm sure you use the term 'brethren' loosely, you have no 'relatives'. Only other beings of your scale and dominion. Whatever...so Life itself did this? The actual concept? Is there any way I can have a chat with her then?"
image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Velocity

She stayed in position on the rooftop, staring down below. "Yea, sounds good. I appreciate it Elementa, but my life is hectic and I just don't have the time this time. I'd be late otherwise. And yes, I know, ironic!" She stared at the scene before getting distracted by something down the street. By the time she turned her attention back Axiom had the guy lifted up and the knife carving into his face. "Shit!" Damn her ADHD! Darting down the building in a blue streek she arrived on the scene, carefully having removed the knife from the wielder's hand and Axioms face. "Sorry, sorry! I got distracted by people coming in! You okay? You're bleeding!" She glanced at the knife before darting back up the building and depositing it beside Elementa. "Here watch this for a second. Kay thanks, be right back!"

Bolting out of sight and not even leaving a blur behind, a strong gust of wind ran through the streets and shook the cars a bit as Velocity made her way to the nearest rite aid, bought bandages, left the cash on the counter with a paperweight, and rushed back to Axiom, starting to bandage him up. "What the heck man!? I get it, assert dominance, but what the hell was with that!? Also, why!? We're here to help you out, you didn't have to attack him! I know you don't like us, but this is a bit unnecessary right?"
adam-isailovic-d2.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back