• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I was thinking along the lines of like maybe spar with their powers that way they can get practice lol.
Did you have an idea of who Paula would spar with?

D’aww, I imagined Byleth trying to teach the Pits how to read English, but they’re struggling because academics and studying aren’t their strengths, so he spends a lot of time trying to figure out a way to teach them that clicks.

One day he sees one of the Pits being tossed a tool or object and witnesses just how quickly they learn how to use it, or take it apart and put it back together, and has a eureka moment!
He quickly goes to work planning how to make lessons more hands on for them. He is determined to make things work

Also kinda along with the Pits, but I feel like Byleth probably has once called Palutena Rhea on accident before. Like he wasn't even thinking and it just slips and then he feels so dumb because Palutena and Rhea aren't all that alike, yet here he is accidently making this mistake lmao. Plus I've always found this art very cute

He quickly goes to work planning how to make lessons more hands on for them. He is determined to make things work

Also kinda along with the Pits, but I feel like Byleth probably has once called Palutena Rhea on accident before. Like he wasn't even thinking and it just slips and then he feels so dumb because Palutena and Rhea aren't all that alike, yet here he is accidently making this mistake lmao. Plus I've always found this art very cute

sassy women?

No idea who in particular.

What am I being told? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😓
You are being told that your Zelda cannot be in the Samus group because of how that part of the story is currently going. They are in Samus' ship which would not be accessible to anyone thus it cannot be a starting point for your character. You are also being told that the posts you are making in the IC thread are not how the RP is approached. Looking through the IC thread should give you an idea of how it is done. Everyone is narrating their characters actions and writing them out. Not making OOC quips. The gist of it is to write for your character which you are clearly not doing.

Hm, well if it's sparring I'd assume she'd like to learn from someone similar in terms of abilities. So maybe another magic user. I've always thought Ness and Robin would click given similar abilities, so Paula would probably fit with them too, though I suppose we don't have a Robin so that doesn't help lmao. I could see maybe Peach being similarish to her. Frying pan buddies!

I just pictured Old Man Snake giving this talk to the Little Brothers:

This is 100% correct, yes

Snake: sighs, lighting himself a cigarette "Be sure you're going to love her before you say you will. I've been shot, blown up, and tortured before, and the conversation you'll have if you go back on those three little words is worse than all of that."

Paula sees Snake drilling Peach in self-defense and asks him to teach her those crazy judo flips too.

Snake: "...Aren't you one of the kids who shoot fire from their minds?"

This is 100% correct, yes

Snake: sighs, lighting himself a cigarette "Be sure you're going to love her before you say you will. I've been shot, blown up, and tortured before, and the conversation you'll have if you go back on those three little words is worse than all of that."

Paula sees Snake drilling Peach in self-defense and asks him to teach her those crazy judo flips too.

Snake: "...Aren't you one of the kids who shoot fire from their minds?"
Lol that would be hell of a scene for sure.

NOW I WANNA BE TETRA, WHAT IS IT WITH THIS RP?!?!?!
Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

Imagine having problem wanting to add characters hahaha can't be me

Hello :0 I will be joining you brave souls in battle - Swallow said they'll add my chars after they're home but Ima be playing Lanky Kong, King Boo and Orange Yoshi Kid from TTYD and I have no idea where I should even begin B) haha I'm in danger.

Hello :0 I will be joining you brave souls in battle - Swallow said they'll add my chars after they're home but Ima be playing Lanky Kong, King Boo and Orange Yoshi Kid from TTYD and I have no idea where I should even begin B) haha I'm in danger.
Welcome! There's definitely a few places your characters could start! Refer to the map below (made by SheepKing SheepKing ) to get a good idea where you could hop in! And feel free to refer to the first OCC post for a brief synopsis of what's been happening plotwise thus far:

1676672016521-png.1066206

For the record, the only character group you can't enter right now (to my knowledge rn) is Team Samus (Smash Sisters) as they are on Samus' gunship atm.

I'd also probably advise against the Joker group until their next scene is laid out (which I am working on it's massive and I am so sorry for that)

However, I can offer a small suggestion, just based off characters. While I think the Ghost Ship where Pit, T'ink, Pyra/Mythra and Jeff are would otherwise be inaccessible to people, it could work out for King Boo. I'm not sure what reason he would have for being there specifically, but I mean, he's a ghost so it could end up being a funny little thing to have him around lmao

What am I being told? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😓

This:
You are being told that your Zelda cannot be in the Samus group because of how that part of the story is currently going. They are in Samus' ship which would not be accessible to anyone thus it cannot be a starting point for your character. You are also being told that the posts you are making in the IC thread are not how the RP is approached. Looking through the IC thread should give you an idea of how it is done. Everyone is narrating their characters actions and writing them out. Not making OOC quips. The gist of it is to write for your character which you are clearly not doing.

And if for whatever reason you still don't understand what needs to be done by simply looking around at the general scope and structure, perhaps this RP isn't for you.

I just messaged the DM about this and awaiting an answer but instead of just King Boo I might be a standard Boo too. I have some ideas 👀

I just messaged the DM about this and awaiting an answer but instead of King Boo I might just be a standard Boo. I have some ideas 👀

An interesting proposition - but then again, Smash Ultimate DOES have a regular Piranha Plant in its roster!

So honestly, that should work!

If you want, you could also have him be under Bowser's minions. I do control the Koopa Army in its entirety with Kamek and other minions like the Elite Trio from Bowser's Inside Story! Or perhaps be in that ghost ship mentioned prior, see Bowser if he happens to pop in (or any time), and then join as another option in that sphere.

Or if this is a strong independent boo who don't need know tyrannical Koopa King (and I 100% wouldn't blame him!), that also works!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back