• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Bruh I LOVE this~

My headcanon voice for Bowser is something in between the lines of Kenny James' tone with a bit of Scott Burns' lines. Jack Black's take is pretty good - only I would've made the tone just a pinch lower for my tastes~
Oh I didn’t know Scott Burns did Bowser’s voice for Galaxy and sunshine!!! :o yeah I agree with Jack Black being a pitch lower

The whole Samus giving nicknames made me think, Joker probably likes to give codenames to people who deems worthy of working with him. This is probably how people figure out Joker actually isn't his real name and start pestering him about what it actually is

Don't worry - I'll make sure it's only utilized if she feels like she needs more information when fighting something. Bosses are something she'll make sure to do if they're tricky enough.

Aww, that's adorable! I can see her making these nicknames in her journal logs or something~ at least for those she doesn't know the names too.

Rainbow "Fuck-Off" Beam or a Beam with the head of a Chozo lmao
When Samus used the name, "the Deleter", I was both vindicated and disappointed! Vindicated because of the nickname thing, and disappointed because it's Other M.

I imagine she was flipping the Bird when she used her Fuck You laser at the end of Dread!

RPing Samus was fun! I wanted someone for Pit to bounce off of and have some chemistry with.

"You can't get rid of me that easily, Samus! Sorry, but you're stuck with me!"

"Oh, I suppose it was worth a shot! Come along then, Captain, and keep up."

"Keep up? Hah! Do you know who you're talking to? I'll do you one better! How about I sing a marching cadence?"

"I'd rather you not."

"Aww, you don't like my singing?"

"No, I'd rather you be quiet."

"Just enjoy the beautiful sounds of nature, got it!"

"You're really determined to have the last word, aren't you?"

"Only because you're the strong, silent type!"

"Be quiet! That is an order, Captain!"

"Forgive me for saying so, Samus... but aren't I higher rank than you?"

"Well, the way I see it is this: the intergalactic bounty hunter with the power suit is considered on equal standing with a Three-Star General. Her arm canon gives her two more stars. Any objections, Captain?"

"Nope, not at all!"

SheepKing SheepKing just because I thought of this, I'm gonna share a soft hc for Joker towards Inkling. I feel he'd try and learn the Inkling language in attempt to communicate with her. He's probably very terrible at it, but he tries He probably manages to say the most insulting things on accident

SheepKing SheepKing just because I thought of this, I'm gonna share a soft hc for Joker towards Inkling. I feel he'd try and learn the Inkling language in attempt to communicate with her. He's probably very terrible at it, but he tries He probably manages to say the most insulting things on accident
OMG THATS ADORABLE 😭😭😭

Dvdichs he ends up accidentally saying this to inkling:

He says this and is just standing there proudly that he actually managed a full sentence, but Inkling is in distress from what has been said

He says this and is just standing there proudly that he actually managed a full sentence, but Inkling is in distress from what has been said
Contrary of this, Inkling learns Japanese and insults Joker on accident

Steve and Snake are the best team. Of all the characters I saw growing on Snake, I never thought it'd be Steve, but I love the geometry man

Contrary of this, Inkling learns Japanese and insults Joker on accident
imagine if Inkling was eventually able to learn Japanese but because of the underwater voice effect it still sounded like total gibberish to everyone lmao

Sbfksofjs I don’t think I’ll be able to get inkling’s post tonight but I swear I’ll get it out tomorrow. But one thing, Inkling’s plan is likely going to involve them grabbing Joker and squid jumping away but…would a regular human survive that??? Like Inkling doesn’t have any bones so it doesn’t really effect them but Joker has some real breakable bones over there that would probs be very susceptible to fall damage Ploegy Ploegy 😰😰😰

Sbfksofjs I don’t think I’ll be able to get inkling’s post tonight but I swear I’ll get it out tomorrow. But one thing, Inkling’s plan is likely going to involve them grabbing Joker and squid jumping away but…would a regular human survive that??? Like Inkling doesn’t have any bones so it doesn’t really effect them but Joker has some real breakable bones over there that would probs be very susceptible to fall damage Ploegy Ploegy 😰😰😰
Real shame if someone just happened to barge in at the last moment~
bowser-nintendo.gif

imagine if Inkling was eventually able to learn Japanese but because of the underwater voice effect it still sounded like total gibberish to everyone lmao
They both tried learning each other’s languages and failed. At least an attempt was made
What possibly could go wrong? Surely pinballing through the trees would break his fall and not his bones lmao. He’s got a grappling hook too, he’ll be fine. Plus he does crazy af jumps all the time without hurting himself. Surely if he’s grabbed by surprise while his head is super foggy nothing bad will happen at all 😂
Thaaaaaaaat depends on what yall do lmao
I’m down for whatever. Joker did take a gamble on doing all this shit after all
Speaking of learning languages! Comic by Smashingsillies on Tumblr

View attachment 1044498
Joker it’s okay. You have max knowledge you can figure out science lmao

Hm, I'm not entirely sure if there is much to be done for them right now. Most of what's left for them to do is escape which is already open to them (or more so Inkling), so it's just a matter of letting it finish playing out. I still have the whole Morgana thing on the table too if Joker needs an actual escape (depends on what happens tbh. I'll see how things roll out). But yeah, like I said, I don't think anything really needs to be directly done. At this point it's just Sheep and I needing to get them out. There is the whole thing with Prompto and Noctis that probably should be addressed

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back