• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Everyone has to tell Joker to bring Kirby back to his home because feeding him becomes too expensive

Ann begging him to stop. Even her being a model can’t bring in enough money to feed Kirby or a young Yoshi.

All the Little Brothers belong to Samus until the tournament ends and they all return to their worlds!

I headcanon that Samus has very strong maternal instincts. It can be something as simple as one of the kids walking by with a stain on their cheek; she's stopping them so she can quickly rub it off!

I wouldn't be surprised of Rosalina is the same way, though! Rosalina is soft mom, Samus is strict mom!

Eh I know Janus is not in the rp but I think he would have been ok with Samus because his queen mom well stopped being a mom after her husband died and she got too power hungry/evil in Chrono Trigger. Yeah she’s only known as Queen Zeal.

Samus denying Joker the right to parenthood over one of the little smash bros

Sadly Janus’s home got destroyed in the second half of Chrono Trigger from an eldritch type horror.

Even Bowser Jr. and Dark Pit are on their BEST behavior when Samus is around! XD

Samus: *finally gets Pit to sleep; about to leave when she sees his face contort* ... *gently takes the laurel crown off his head and puts it on her own* Hello, Captain Pit isn't available right now, but you can talk to me. Is that a problem? Because I'll be more than happy to discuss the matter with you.

Would this be Snake?

Even Bowser Jr. and Dark Pit are on their BEST behavior when Samus is around! XD

Samus: *finally gets Pit to sleep; about to leave when she sees his face contort* ... *gently takes the laurel crown off his head and puts it on her own* Hello, Captain Pit isn't available right now, but you can talk to me. Is that a problem? Because I'll be more than happy to discuss the matter with you.

Would this be Snake?

Oh man I can see it being Snake lol

Joker: Please let me adopt Kirby
Samus: If you want to be a parent have your own kid

Instantly shuts Joker up and makes him embarrassed

Last edited:
BROCHAOCBWC I FINALLY GOT INKLING’S POST OUT 😭 I am so drugged sorry for the wait this post was literally fighting me tooth and nail 💪 And with that I do wanna warn y’all that finals are coming up for me so I probs won’t have the time to respond as often the rest of this week and next week 📝

Yeah school comes first don’t worry I have that post for Sephiroth to get to. Btw your post was sooo good.

BROCHAOCBWC I FINALLY GOT INKLING’S POST OUT 😭 I am so drugged sorry for the wait this post was literally fighting me tooth and nail 💪 And with that I do wanna warn y’all that finals are coming up for me so I probs won’t have the time to respond as often the rest of this week and next week 📝
Completely understandable! School always comes first after! Good luck on your finals!

Same, we can suffer together!

Thank you!! Dhdkagffhdochs College really is a certified bruh moment 😩😩😩
Bruh, I was hoping she was gonna land right ontop Kamek and flatten him lol great post tho!

MeCn38KF6xiyS46jXGkJDdn5NFmhoLtWlsjKqfhg1TA.jpg

Joker: Please let me adopt Kirby
Samus: If you want to be a parent have your own kid

Instantly shuts Joker up and makes him embarrassed
In one of the Metroid manga (and depending on the translation of said manga), Samus states that she'll never be able to have children on her own. Granted, the manga is non-canon, but considering Samus is pretty much a chimera, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case!

In one of the Metroid manga (and depending on the translation of said manga), Samus states that she'll never be able to have children on her own. Granted, the manga is non-canon, but considering Samus is pretty much a chimera, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case!
I mean, that's not even far off from the fact she has also two different Chozo tribe DNA infused with her, being confirmed by Dread itself. Alongside her natural human DNA, she has Thoha (Grey Voice) and Mawkin (Raven Beak) DNA; not to mention the Metroid DNA from the X-Parasite. So yeah, safe to say that she is a bit of a Chimera of a bunch of different DNA in her system~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back