• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
12c

GOES SUPER SAIYAN METROID~

I’ll work on a post for Jeff tomorrow and one for Seph over the weekend.. hopefully.

On the topic of parents,

as adorable as it would be, and as much as I would love it, I really don't see where people are getting a mother-son relationship between Palutena and Pit. In the Japanese version of Uprising, they tend to act kind-of sort-of like a married couple. In the English dub, Palutena talks down to Pit a lot, tends to take him for granted, and pushes aside or outright ignore his feelings. She's kind of a bad mom!

Might take me a bit to work out my next Joker post since I have a lot to take in for it and I feel like I need to give myself a little bit of a break since I've kinda overworked myself with rps and irl while being sick this whole last week. I'll still wait to post for Sora or Pyra till others are able to post so I don't feel like I'm leaving anyone out ^^ Just thought I'd give a little heads up

Might take me a bit to work out my next Joker post since I have a lot to take in for it and I feel like I need to give myself a little bit of a break since I've kinda overworked myself with rps and irl while being sick this whole last week. I'll still wait to post for Sora or Pyra till others are able to post so I don't feel like I'm leaving anyone out ^^ Just thought I'd give a little heads up
Take your time mate I know the feeling of burn out you should get your energy back.

Oh yeah, no pressure. I also am juggling three characters here intensely, alongside three OTHER characters in the Isekai Hell RP. Tried to join another RP too, but felt I was just so preoccupied with all this going on so I quit before going deeper into it. Also IRL stuff is a factor for me too. Really, feel free to take a breather if need be. We can wait if need be.

And Im glad you're telling us this too~ 👍

Thank you guys! It just kinda hit me how quickly I’ve been getting myself to reply and just doing irl work that I haven’t given my body much of a chance to recover from this nasty cold. Besides I probably could use a couple days to plan for Joker

Thank you guys! It just kinda hit me how quickly I’ve been getting myself to reply and just doing irl work that I haven’t given my body much of a chance to recover from this nasty cold. Besides I probably could use a couple days to plan for Joker
I'll say that what I have currently planned is pretty much nearing the end. I may have a cool little surprise at the very end that yall may like~

There is definitely no pressure to post immediately. Take the break if you need it! I'm getting over a nasty cold myself.

I'll say that what I have currently planned is pretty much nearing the end. I may have a cool little surprise at the very end that yall may like~
Ooooh I can’t wait!
There is definitely no pressure to post immediately. Take the break if you need it! I'm getting over a nasty cold myself.
See there is no pressure except myself. I’ve always been bad at not pressuring myself to get things done

So today is Xenoblade 2's 5th Anniversary and Monolith put out this cute wallpaper of the characters
Fi2thxQUoAEOZt6

This is the only RP I’m in. Working full time and being the GM of the game leaves me with little time or energy to join other RPs! But I am thoroughly enjoying being GM so far, and I hope I’m doing a good job! This is my first serious return to forum RP after years of MMO RP. Reading some old RPs and playing some SSB made my muse go wild.

I so want to play the xenoblade games
Xenoblade games definitely are fun and unique from one another (though their stories all tie into one another). Only warning I could give is be prepared to dedicate a lot of time. The games are easily 80+ hours of main story (I guess that statement stands true for Persona 5 as well). To give rough estimates XC1 took me around 80 hours, XC2 was about 90 and XC3 was 115
This is the only RP I’m in. Working full time and being the GM of the game leaves me with little time or energy to join other RPs! But I am thoroughly enjoying being GM so far, and I hope I’m doing a good job! This is my first serious return to forum RP after years of MMO RP. Reading some old RPs and playing some SSB made my muse go wild.
Honestly, I think you're doing a fine job ^^ People clearly are having fun and enjoying this rp, which ties into how well the GM runs things

Ploegy Ploegy Lol I have all the patience it took me 100 hours to beat Final Fantasy 15 including all side quests, hunts, and main story. Also the post game menace dungeons. I’m hyped to play the xenoblade though so you have to play them in order?

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow You’re doing a great job as a GM everyone’s enjoying the rp. I am too.

Ploegy Ploegy Lol I have all the patience it took me 100 hours to beat Final Fantasy 15 including all side quests, hunts, and main story. Also the post game menace dungeons. I’m hyped to play the xenoblade though so you have to play them in order?
Well you could play them in any order since they do stand mostly on their own and I started on 2 and ended up going back to 1 after, but playing them in order allows you to pick up on everything that ties their stories together, especially 3's since it's a merge of both 1 and 2

Thanks! I appreciate it! Though I don’t really do much as a GM. I’m pretty hands off!

As far as games go, I find I don’t have a lot of patience for games that are super heavy with cutscenes. If I’m playing a game, I want to play it! I’d watch a movie if I was in the mood for it.

Thanks! I appreciate it! Though I don’t really do much as a GM. I’m pretty hands off!

As far as games go, I find I don’t have a lot of patience for games that are super heavy with cutscenes. If I’m playing a game, I want to play it! I’d watch a movie if I was in the mood for it.
me too it’s annoying when you can’t skip em lol.

Sometimes hands off is good in terms of GM

And I like cutscenes a lot lmao. Xenoblade definitely is heavy on cutscenes, I will say that.

Dhfksbf I’m also a cutscene enjoyer. Who needs gameplay when you can watch a cool ass movie instead 😎😎😎 half joking, but I grew up watching let’s plays and cutscene complications as a kid so I think that conditioned me a lil bit to not mind all that much when the wheel’s taken from my hands for story purposes 🛞

Me, an average cutscene enjoyer:
690115647ec289dfad380b9ed2bd069a.png

I just enjoy stuff that builds story cuz I love story. Obviously it can be done in other ways but Monolith loves cutscenes and I love their cutscnes lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back