• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I forgot to say this earlier, but last night I like hard passed out while writing for Pyra I was so exhausted and woke up face planted on my desk in the middle of the night and this morning I had to try and decipher the dumb shit I had written. I don't think I've ever looked at a rp post of mine like I did and just ask myself "What the actual fuck am I trying to write" LOL

Eh now I’m shipping Rosa x Rufus Shinra a non smash pairing but who cares? He’s a fine man and I like the idea of redeeming himself

Only is with Peach to conquer mushroom kingdom so they can have her
That checks out, I believe that Sephiroth would enjoy someone who rivals his power, cuz it's a nicer back-and-forth. IDK tho just my perspective.
Eh now I’m shipping Rosa x Rufus Shinra a non smash pairing but who cares? He’s a fine man and I like the idea of redeeming himself
It sounds cute lol
I'm a fan of ships that are like "Very realistic character with normal proportions who lives in a tragic world" x "Cartoony character with stylized proportions who lives in a goofy world"

That checks out, I believe that Sephiroth would enjoy someone who rivals his power, cuz it's a nicer back-and-forth. IDK tho just my perspective.

It sounds cute lol
I'm a fan of ships that are like "Very realistic character with normal proportions who lives in a tragic world" x "Cartoony character with stylized proportions who lives in a goofy world"
Hmm true on that to be honest with Seph I see him as competition with Bowser and power. XD lol.. don’t get me started on his nicknames for the koopalings.

Aww yeah! Her looks don’t matter to Rufus he thinks she’s a wonderful and beautiful for caring about the lumas.

Rufus doesn’t seem the shallow type. Unlike his dad, he changes and he tried to over throw him. Yeah hated by his own kid

I forgot to say this earlier, but last night I like hard passed out while writing for Pyra I was so exhausted and woke up face planted on my desk in the middle of the night and this morning I had to try and decipher the dumb shit I had written. I don't think I've ever looked at a rp post of mine like I did and just ask myself "What the actual fuck am I trying to write" LOL
I once fell asleep while RPing in World of Warcraft. I felt so bad! Folks where wondering where I suddenly disappeared to!

I've been inspired by Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- short stories.

It was a crisp autumn day in Hyrule. The kingdom was vibrant in the reds, oranges, and yellows of fall leaves and the sky was a clear and cloudless blue. The year's crops proved bountiful, and joyous noise filled the air as children ran outside with basket in hand, the men readied their harvesting equipment, and the women warmed the stoves.

Within the walls of Hyrule Castle, Stefan sat upon a cushioned stool as he watched his new student, the young princess Zelda, write notes on the day's lesson. It had only been a week since the teenager had been assigned the task of tutoring Hyrule's crown princess, and while he had his doubts it turned out to not be so bad. Zelda was a great pupil: she was smart and attentive, and took up her lessons eagerly. That made Stefan's job easy, and the apprentice wizard couldn't help but smirk. He had no doubt that one of the reasons his mentor had assigned him this task was to give him a dose of his own medicine, but it backfired. It turned out Zelda was as prone to mischief as he was! Just the other day, Stefan had taught Zelda a basic telekinesis spell and they used it to retrieve desserts from the kitchen. Zelda was a fast learner!

Stefan was scolded that evening. "Stefan! You are tasked with educating the young princess, to guide her! And here you are teaching her how to pinch pies from the kitchen!"

A soft, wistful sigh pulled the boy out of his thoughts. Zelda had stopped writing her notes. Instead, she was looking out the window, a look of longing on her face. Stefan also looked out the window. It was a beautiful day outside, and he was feeling well enough that he can walk. Why would anyone want to be stuck inside a dark, cold castle on a day like this?

An idea came to Stefan: they can forage for alchemical ingredients and that can be the focus of the day's lesson. They can also make it up to the cook by bringing him fresh autumn fruits and berries. They get to have fun, Zelda gets her lesson, the pantries get filled, it's perfect!

"Princess," Stefan finally spoke. "Wanna go on a field trip?"

Zelda giggled as she ran through the meadow, arms outspread as though she was trying to fly. Hanging off one arm was a basket full of fall fruit freshly picked. Stefan followed behind at a more casual pace, hands tucked into his pant pockets. Ah, to be able to move without a crutch or wheelchair, to be able to fill one's congestion-free lungs with fresh clean air, to feel the gentle breeze on the skin without shivering; such simple things most folks take for granted!

"Steff!" Zelda shouted excitedly, "Look what I found!"

Stefan caught up to the princess who was waiting for him at the tree-line that marked the forest. She was crouched down, pointing at something hidden in the bush with a smile on her face. The young apprentice knelt beside her and found a mushroom with a red cap. A mellow aroma wafted from it.

Zelda beamed up at her mentor. "Is that a potion ingredient?"

Stefan smiled back and gently plucked the mushroom. "Good eye, princess. This is a Sleepy Toadstool. It's a vital ingredient for making Magic Powder. Here, you can tell this is a Sleepy Toadstool by its tall red cap and the smell it has. Take a wiff."

Zelda leaned in to sniff the toadstool. Her nose scrunched up and she giggled. She then looked up at the teen with wide eyes. "Magic Powder? Isn't that what the witches make?"

"The very same," Stefan responded with a smirk as he put the toadstool into his herb satchel. He already had plans for the Magic Powder: there was a rather nasty dog in town that had barked at him and attacked his crutch two days ago. "Look. There's another toadstool."

Stefan plucked a second mushroom from the earth. This one had a green cap with white spots. "This toadstool is valued for its medicinal properties." The boy turned the fungus in his hand, sighing softly. "I practically live off the things."

Zelda frowned at her mentor's change in mood. She looked at the toadstool in his hand, and a look of determination appeared on her face. "Steff! One day, I'll be a great magic user too, and I'll make a potion that will make you all better!"

Stefan regarded his young charge a moment. Deciding it was useless to argue or doubt, he simply reached out and ruffled the princess's golden hair.

Suddenly, a spear shot out from the shadows of the forest and buried its tip in the grass between the two young Hylians! Zelda let out a scream and fell back while Stefan dropped the toadstool. A second spear flew from the trees! Stefan's eyes narrowed and with a wave of an arm, he summoned a magical barrier. The spear bounced harmlessly off of the shield. A monstrous face, that of a boar and bulldog emerged from the foliage. A Moblin!

Without taking his eyes off the snarling creature, Stefan got onto his feet. "Zelda! Get back to the castle, now!"

The sounds of running footsteps informed the apprentice wizard that the girl had obeyed. The Moblin drew a rusted cutlass and pointed it at the green toadstool that lay on the grass.

"That toadstool is mine, long-ears!"

Stefan wasn't about to be cowed by a filthy Moblin. Instead, he drew his scimitar and pointed it threateningly at him. It was advised to the teen to take up a physical activity on days he wasn't crippled with illness in hopes of improving his overall health. He had chosen fencing.

"You Moblins never learn," Stefan cooly responded. "No. And since your kind are so slow, I'll say it again at your pace: Nnnno."

The Moblin's snarl became a roar as he charged at the Hylian with cutlass raised. The tranquility of the day was shattered as Hylian and Moblin clashed. Stefan grunted as their blades locked and the Moblin pressed down on him. The beastman was far stronger than he was. He had to act fast!

The Moblin squealed in pained surprise and was forced to jump back as Stefan exhaled green flames! Refusing to give his foe a moment's breather, Stefan conjured arcane energies into his free hand and fired bolts of destructive magic at the Moblin. The Moblin squealed again as he was struck by the missiles, and he fell to the earth with a hard thud. The charred Moblin growled as he struggled to sit up, but was pushed back by a boot on his chest and a blade at his throat.

Stefan looked down at his foe with half-lidded eyes, pressing the blade harder against the Moblin's throat. His free hand sparked with magical energies. "You're putting yourself through a lot of suffering for a mere fungus, swine."

The Moblin spat back, "Kill me then, long-ears! I shall not return empty-handed! The children of my tribe suffer from sickness! I will not bear the shame of failure!"

Stefan raised an eyebrow. Compassion was not something associated with Moblins. Yet, he sensed no falsehood in the creature's tone. Another good look revealed to the mage that the Moblin was young as well, close to his age by his guess. There was a moment of awkward silence. Finally, Stefan sighed, waved off the sparks from his hand, sheathed his sword, and stepped off the defeated Moblin. "You're not going to get a lot from a toadstool as it is, and you won't be able to return to your tribe as you are."

Stefan picked up the green toadstool and sat next to the Moblin. The Moblin watched in disbelief as the apprentice reached into his satchel and took out a bowl, mortar and pestle, and a portable burner, and got to work on a brew. The Hylian spoke as he did. "Grind the toadstool into powder, then add bit of red Chu jelly to enhance its healing properties... Heat until the jelly mixture becomes liquid... A sprig of mint to let it go down easier... There." Stefan poured the mixture into a bottle, then he looked to the Moblin. "I still have some Chu jelly left. You should be able to limp yourself home."

"I don't need your help!" the proud Moblin shouted.

"Fine," Stefan said simply. "Then your children die. I win regardless."

The Moblin scowled and went silent, but only for a moment. "...Why are you helping me?"

"Why, indeed," Stefan muttered as he rubbed Chu jelly on the Moblin's burns. "If I help you and your tribe, you'll just attack my people again."

The Moblin was indignant. "We don't have a choice! We cannot pass your walls and seek your healers! Your kind drive us further and further out into the wilds where there is less food and more beasts that hunt us! We do what we must to survive!" Stefan paused in his task as the Moblin ranted. "One day, I shall grow strong enough to become chief of my clan! I will make us strong! No longer will we be scavengers! We will be warriors! Hunters! We will build our own walls, and not live in dust!"

"That should do it," Stefan mumbled as he sat back to inspect his work. The Moblin sat up gingerly and took the potion the Hylian offered. "You'd best be on your way, Moblin. I'm sure soldiers will be here any moment."

The Moblin huffed and got onto his feet. He gathered his spears and cutlass, and for a moment Stefan was concerned that he may try to kill him again. Instead, the Moblin turned toward the forest.

"... I suppose you have my thanks, long-ears."

"Stefan," the apprentice corrected immediately.

"Stefan," the Moblin repeated.

"And who do I have the 'pleasure' of meeting?" Stefan inquired.

"... Mugorl."

Last edited:

It was a crisp autumn day in Hyrule. The kingdom was vibrant in the reds, oranges, and yellows of fall leaves and the sky was a clear and cloudless blue. The year's crops proved bountiful, and joyous noise filled the air as children ran outside with basket in hand, the men readied their harvesting equipment, and the women warmed the stoves.

Within the walls of Hyrule Castle, Stefan sat upon a cushioned stool as he watched his new student, the young princess Zelda, write notes on the day's lesson. It had only been a week since the teenager had been assigned the task of tutoring Hyrule's crown princess, and while he had his doubts it turned out to not be so bad. Zelda was a great pupil: she was smart and attentive, and took up her lessons eagerly. That made Stefan's job easy, and the apprentice wizard couldn't help but smirk. He had no doubt that one of the reasons his mentor had assigned him this task was to give him a dose of his own medicine, but it backfired. It turned out Zelda was as prone to mischief as he was! Just the other day, Stefan had taught Zelda a basic telekinesis spell and they used it to retrieve desserts from the kitchen. Zelda was a fast learner!

Stefan was scolded that evening. "Stefan! You are tasked with educating the young princess, to guide her! And here you are teaching her how to pinch pies from the kitchen!"

A soft, wistful sigh pulled the boy out of his thoughts. Zelda had stopped writing her notes. Instead, she was looking out the window, a look of longing on her face. Stefan also looked out the window. It was a beautiful day outside, and he was feeling well enough that he can walk. Why would anyone want to be stuck inside a dark, cold castle on a day like this?

An idea came to Stefan: they can forage for alchemical ingredients and that can be the focus of the day's lesson. They can also make it up to the cook by bringing him fresh autumn fruits and berries. They get to have fun, Zelda gets her lesson, the pantries get filled, it's perfect!

Zelda giggled as she ran through the meadow, arms outspread as though she was trying to fly. Hanging off one arm was a basket full of fall fruit freshly picked. Stefan followed behind at a more casual pace, hands tucked into his pant pockets. Ah, to be able to move without a crutch or wheelchair, to be able to fill one's congestion-free lungs with fresh clean air, to feel the gentle breeze on the skin without shivering; such simple things most folks take for granted!

Stefan caught up to the princess who was waiting for him at the tree-line that marked the forest. She was crouched down, pointing at something hidden in the bush with a smile on her face. The young apprentice knelt beside her and found a mushroom with a red cap. A mellow aroma wafted from it.

Stefan smiled back and gently plucked the mushroom. "Good eye, princess. This is a Sleepy Toadstool. It's a vital ingredient for making Magic Powder. Here, you can tell this is a Sleepy Toadstool by its tall red cap and the smell it has. Take a wiff."

Zelda leaned in to sniff the toadstool. Her nose scrunched up and she giggled. She then looked up at the teen with wide eyes. "Magic Powder? Isn't that what the witches make?"

"The very same," Stefan responded with a smirk as he put the toadstool into his herb satchel. He already had plans for the Magic Powder: there was a rather nasty dog in town that had barked at him and attacked his crutch two days ago. "Look. There's another toadstool."

Stefan plucked a second mushroom from the earth. This one had a green cap with white spots. "This toadstool is valued for its medicinal properties." The boy turned the fungus in his hand, sighing softly. "I practically live off the things."

Zelda frowned at her mentor's change in mood. She looked at the toadstool in his hand, and a look of determination appeared on her face. "Steff! One day, I'll be a great magic user too, and I'll make a potion that will make you all better!"

Stefan regarded his young charge a moment. Deciding it was useless to argue or doubt, he simply reached out and ruffled the princess's golden hair.

Suddenly, a spear shot out from the shadows of the forest and buried its tip in the grass between the two young Hylians! Zelda let out a scream and fell back while Stefan dropped the toadstool. A second spear flew from the trees! Stefan's eyes narrowed and with a wave of an arm, he summoned a magical barrier. The spear bounced harmlessly off of the shield. A monstrous face, that of a boar and bulldog emerged from the foliage. A Moblin!

Without taking his eyes off the snarling creature, Stefan got onto his feet. "Zelda! Get back to the castle, now!"

The sounds of running footsteps informed the apprentice wizard that the girl had obeyed. The Moblin drew a rusted cutlass and pointed it at the green toadstool that lay on the grass.

Stefan wasn't about to be cowed by a filthy Moblin. Instead, he drew his scimitar and pointed it threateningly at him. It was advised to the teen to take up a physical activity on days he wasn't crippled with illness in hopes of improving his overall health. He had chosen fencing.

"You Moblins never learn," Stefan cooly responded. "No. And since your kind are so slow, I'll say it again at your pace: Nnnno."

The Moblin's snarl became a roar as he charged at the Hylian with cutlass raised. The tranquility of the day was shattered as Hylian and Moblin clashed. Stefan grunted as their blades locked and the Moblin pressed down on him. The beastman was far stronger than he was. He had to act fast!

The Moblin squealed in pained surprise and was forced to jump back as Stefan exhaled green flames! Refusing to give his foe a moment's breather, Stefan conjured arcane energies into his free hand and fired bolts of destructive magic at the Moblin. The Moblin squealed again as he was struck by the missiles, and he fell to the earth with a hard thud. The charred Moblin growled as he struggled to sit up, but was pushed back by a boot on his chest and a blade at his throat.

Stefan looked down at his foe with half-lidded eyes, pressing the blade harder against the Moblin's throat. His free hand sparked with magical energies. "You're putting yourself through a lot of suffering for a mere fungus, swine."

The Moblin spat back, "Kill me then, long-ears! I shall not return empty-handed! The children of my tribe suffer from sickness! I will not bear the shame of failure!"

Stefan raised an eyebrow. Compassion was not something associated with Moblins. Yet, he sensed no falsehood in the creature's tone. Another good look revealed to the mage that the Moblin was young as well, close to his age by his guess. There was a moment of awkward silence. Finally, Stefan sighed, waved off the sparks from his hand, sheathed his sword, and stepped off the defeated Moblin. "You're not going to get a lot from a toadstool as it is, and you won't be able to return to your tribe as you are."

Stefan picked up the green toadstool and sat next to the Moblin. The Moblin watched in disbelief as the apprentice reached into his satchel and took out a bowl, mortar and pestle, and a portable burner, and got to work on a brew. The Hylian spoke as he did. "Grind the toadstool into powder, then add bit of red Chu jelly to enhance its healing properties... Heat until the jelly mixture becomes liquid... A sprig of mint to let it go down easier... There."

Stefan poured the mixture into a bottle, then he looked to the Moblin. "I still have some Chu jelly left. You should be able to limp yourself home."

The Moblin scowled and went silent, but only for a moment. "...Why are you helping me?"

"Why, indeed," Stefan muttered as he rubbed Chu jelly on the Moblin's burns. "If I help you and your tribe, you'll just attack my people again."

The Moblin was indignant. "We don't have a choice! We cannot pass your walls and seek your healers! Your kind drive us further and further out into the wilds where there is less food and more beasts that hunt us! We do what we must to survive!" Stefan paused in his task as the Moblin ranted. "One day, I shall grow strong enough to become chief of my clan! I will make us strong! No longer will we be scavengers! We will be warriors! Hunters! We will build our own walls, and not live in dust!"

"That should do it," Stefan mumbled as he sat back to inspect his work. The Moblin sat up gingerly and took the potion the Hylian offered. "You'd best be on your way, Moblin. I'm sure soldiers will be here any moment."

The Moblin huffed and got onto his feet. He gathered his spears and cutlass, and for a moment Stefan was concerned that he may try to kill him again. Instead, the Moblin turned toward the forest.

"... Mugorl."
Awww love this piece! The mischief the duo get into, they were so cute. I love that you used sheep’s nickname for Stefan

Last edited:
I once fell asleep while RPing in World of Warcraft. I felt so bad! Folks where wondering where I suddenly disappeared to!
I haven't fallen asleep at my PC in a while so that in itself was wild. It was only like 8:30-9 too which is so early for me to sleep. I planned on getting that post up last night too, but I'm glad I didn't because it would have been a certified hot mess LOL. I would have cringed so hard letting it be posted in the state I found it when I woke up

But anywho, I've kinda had a similar moment though not with rping. I passed out in VC with my friends while we playing some games together. Just got super tired and was out like a light. Thank god my mic was muted so nothing picked up in my sleep but yeah they all wondered why I all the sudden got quiet and apparently they were screaming at me to wake me up but I had taken my headset off LOL. Not one of my finer moments

Stefan picked up the green toadstool and sat next to the Moblin. The Moblin watched in disbelief as the apprentice reached into his satchel and took out a bowl, mortar and pestle, and a portable burner, and got to work on a brew. The Hylian spoke as he did. "Grind the toadstool into powder, then add bit of red Chu jelly to enhance its healing properties... Heat until the jelly mixture becomes liquid... A sprig of mint to let it go down easier... There." Stefan poured the mixture into a bottle, then he looked to the Moblin. "I still have some Chu jelly left. You should be able to limp yourself home."

"... Mugorl."
This was a beautiful piece! You even added Murgori, which was a great treat! 😍

"... Mugorl."
Beautifully written! 🥰

Lunaris: Cia, I have a question for you. Now, think carefully before you answer, as the fate of the cosmos rests upon it.

Cia: (*sigh*) What is it?

Lunaris: … Would you still like me if I were a wyrm?

Lunaris: Cia, I have a question for you. Now, think carefully before you answer, as the fate of the cosmos rests upon it.

Cia: (*sigh*) What is it?

Lunaris: … Would you still like me if I were a wyrm?
Cia: "...How long did it take you to come up with that one?"

DUDE THAT LITTLE WRITING PIECE WAS SO CUTE I'M GONNA EXPLODE AHHHHHHHHHH
It 100% fits Lana! And Marth's little reactions were so freaking adorable!!!!! 😻
GIMME MOAR PLEASSSSEEEEE
Thank you! I'm just gonna pop in for a short while again and while I'm here I've got something else for you!
Now mostly I draw my PCs alone, but when other people give me muses for other characters (there was a time where I was obsessed with Link and Corrin because of a crack ship kid), like relationships and stuff, I tend to draw them too!
Thus I drew you this as a gift. I hope you like it as it is way different from my normal style of art. Shhh what no it's definitely not rushed and messy

I was thinking about how their relationship would be like something out of a fairy tale (also it's a metaphor for how their relationship is nothing but a fantasy, even in this fictional RP), and I wanted to encompass a little bit of that child-like aesthetic into my artwork by making it look similar to a watercolor illustration you'd see in a children's story book.

Once upon a time, a heroic prince from a faraway land met a beautiful sorceress of a goddess. They were friends, and eventually grew much closer. The sorceress confided to the prince that she was bound to a dark figure, the evil dame who once swept violence and misery across the land. The prince, sorry for the deity who was chained to such a menacing foe, decided to aid the sorceress in breaking that bind and freeing her from destiny.
And so the pair traveled far and wide, searching for the villainess who had caused such strife. They found her in the Valley of the Seers, ready for one more battle. The devious goddess of darkness was powerful, but in the end she was no match for the prince and the sorceress' combined light. Together they banished the menace, and the white sorceress was free to be her own person without fear of more war and danger finding her and her friends.
The sorceress thanked the prince dearly, and in exchange for his heroism, she blessed him in whatever endeavor he may be pursuing next, increasing his strength and durability in both sword and mind.
Eventually, the pair of warriors fell in love, and they lived happily ever after...

AndTheyLivedHappilyEverAfter.png

Last edited:
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity But your art is amazing, hazy, 💯 in love with your style.
Aww, thank you! I don't have much time to draw nowadays like I used to sadly, only when I'm mega inspired by something
Lunaris: ... (*leans in close to Cia's ear, lifts his mask slightly, and lets out a low husky growl. He opens his mouth as though about to bite her ear before suddenly straightening up and walking away*)

Two can play at that game!
EYOOOOOOO („ಡωಡ„)
Cia's one lucky girl

Thank you! I'm just gonna pop in for a short while again and while I'm here I've got something else for you!
Now mostly I draw my PCs alone, but when other people give me muses for other characters (there was a time where I was obsessed with Link and Corrin because of a crack ship kid), like relationships and stuff, I tend to draw them too!
Thus I drew you this as a gift. I hope you like it as it is way different from my normal style of art. Shhh what no it's definitely not rushed and messy

I was thinking about how their relationship would be like something out of a fairy tale (also it's a metaphor for how their relationship is nothing but a fantasy, even in this fictional RP), and I wanted to encompass a little bit of that child-like aesthetic into my artwork by making it look similar to a watercolor illustration you'd see in a children's story book.

Once upon a time, a heroic prince from a faraway land met a beautiful sorceress of a goddess. They were friends, and eventually grew much closer. The sorceress confided to the prince that she was bound to a dark figure, the evil dame who once swept violence and misery across the land. The prince, sorry for the deity who was chained to such a menacing foe, decided to aid the sorceress in breaking that bind and freeing her from destiny.
And so the pair traveled far and wide, searching for the villainess who had caused such strife. They found her in the Valley of the Seers, ready for one more battle. The devious goddess of darkness was powerful, but in the end she was no match for the prince and the sorceress' combined light. Together they banished the menace, and the white sorceress was free to be her own person without fear of more war and danger finding her and her friends.
The sorceress thanked the prince dearly, and in exchange for his heroism, she blessed him in whatever endeavor he may be pursuing next, increasing his strength and durability in both sword and mind.
Eventually, the pair of warriors fell in love, and they lived happily ever after...

Bro! Your writing is wholesome 🥺 I love the dynamic between Marth and Lana. 💯 would ship them! Even if it is crack still adorable and it’s telling how happy Marth seems. I’m a huge fan of your art too the style the colors are on point! I’m in awe

4c80bdaeb0d98728562eaf51b76ee121.jpg

HSDMUJNFIJNDSIAHWDNIHFNWIHNASOJAL
I LOVE IT SO MUCH YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!! 💗💗💗💗
THE SHORT LITTLE STORY
THE ADORABLE SCENE OF MARTH READING THE STORY TO LANA
THE BEAUTIFUL STYLE OF THE ARTWORK
IT'S ALL SO GORGEOUS AGHAAAAAAAAA 😍

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back