• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Stefan's strange adventures through Skyrim continues with a night that was wild in more ways than one!

HowitAllStarted.png
ShewasaFineGoat.png
ThatWerewolfSwag.png
PartyingDemon.png
Doggo2.png
Doggo1.png
FalmerFriendlyFire.png

Stefan's strange adventures through Skyrim continues with a night that was wild in more ways than one!

Damn Stefan doing the horizontal mambo in more ways than once.. must have been a fine goat.

Party! Party time ! XDD Dremora knows how to pelvic shake.. smooth moves.

Cool werewolf design tho..

Poor Waluigi lol

In regards to my designs, I like to keep them simple, but I also strive for uniqueness and appeal. For a recent example, Stefan’s design was a fun exercise in giving him facial features that were not the typical anime tiny pointy nose and large eyes.

It’s funny, as I tend to have a pattern of thick brows and squarish jaws for my character designs. When I’m home from work I’ll have to show off some examples!
I forgot about this!

KintalloBodyReferenceJACKETLARGE.png
AliSmile2019.png
GodwinPortraitParchment.png
NephilimCousins.png
LunarisBustGlasses.png

... It's also a bit surreal seeing some of my older art with my newer stuff! Some of this artwork came in folders I haven't looked through in a while.

I forgot about this!

... It's also a bit surreal seeing some of my older art with my newer stuff! Some of this artwork came in folders I haven't looked through in a while.
The art is amazing 🤩 I feel like Lunaris with a single stare if looks could kill Stefan bench presses you with his magic

I have no real reason for doodling this other than I was bored and wanted something cutesy
anncutie.png

Aww! That brought a big smile to my face! I love the idea of Ann hiding behind her pigtails.

My posting priority is Lunaris, Toon Link, Layton, then Pit. I’m leaving the Jungle Group alone for now as Yoshi and Captain Falcon are having an interaction.

Aww! That brought a big smile to my face! I love the idea of Ann hiding behind her pigtails.

My posting priority is Lunaris, Toon Link, Layton, then Pit. I’m leaving the Jungle Group alone for now as Yoshi and Captain Falcon are having an interaction.
Aw I'm glad it brought a smile to you. After I doodled it I had the thought of her shaping her pigtails into a heart in a similar manner to the doodle probably makes Joker weak in the knees LOL. So there's some extra cute thought

Sounds good. If you ever need me to just like chill with replying so you don't get a ton stacked on you do lmk since we are in a lot of the same interactions

Aw I'm glad it brought a smile to you. After I doodled it I had the thought of her shaping her pigtails into a heart in a similar manner to the doodle probably makes Joker weak in the knees LOL. So there's some extra cute thought

Sounds good. If you ever need me to just like chill with replying so you don't get a ton stacked on you do lmk since we are in a lot of the same interactions
You're fine, I'm not overwhelmed at all! My current order of posting is based on group activity. The Byleth group is slower and I want Yoshi and Captain Falcon to play out their interaction, so I'm willing to prioritize them less compared to more active groups.

My posts for the Captain Falcon group is going to be shorter anyway, due to not having any PCs of my own there and I'm just pushing the scene along. That said, everyone in the Swamp Group are free to go hog wild in the Sorrowfen if you're inspired. I don't want to rush or railroad you.

Apologies for going quiet the past couple of days, I completely forgot I had midterms coming up and have been scrambling to study for them 😭😭😭 (oh gosh I am so not prepared DgsjdjdofFhsjfj) Because of that I think I may need to push my posts till Wednesday, but please feel free to skip my characters till then 👍

I may start working on a Joker post if that's the case since it has been a bit and I wanna write for the boy u_u. May or may not get done before then but I'll at least write/gather my thoughts

Oof! Good luck with that!
Actually I’m caught up just need to watch the newest ones lol.. man it was crazy trying to get through 1000 episodes to the time skip. I haft to say Dressrosa, Whole Cake, and Wano are good arcs pack full of kill your feels/make you cry. Hmm. Pre time skip is Enies Lobby proof of how loyal the straw hats are to each other best arc imo, Thriller Bark for how hilarious it is, and Marineford arc/summit war arc. Maaan the last arc before the time skip is Marineford it destroyed me with so many feels.

We are finally free! They saw me say I was thinking of writing for Joker earlier this week and shut that down real quick with this LOL! I may have written 0 things but I at least got ideas

But man after that I feel like I should offer up my discord just to stay in contact with people. So I guess if anyone is interested, I will put that offer on the table

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I've mentioned this before to you but I just wanted to solidify it.
Because of many different factors, such as post formats, trying to figure out how she would fit in, and all that nonsense, I've decided to not RP as Ada anymore. But, I will be playing another character in her place. No, it's not a veteran, nor a newcomer...
Lyn, from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade!

HELP THE FIRE EMBLEM BRAINROT IS GETTING TO ME

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back