• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Also FUCK RPN only saved an early outdated portion of Samus' post - god daaaaaaamnit~ Im basically back at the beginning

I forgot to share this but take a Yoshi
yoshistar.png

Steve and Pit meeting would be hilarious if only since Pit can't read and won't understand the chat function, the only way Steve can communicate

steve: hi.

"Oh- uh..... Is this a bad time to mention that I never learned how to read?"

steve: you ******* donkey.

Steve and Pit meeting would be hilarious if only since Pit can't read and won't understand the chat function, the only way Steve can communicate

Aldhslshsosdjdid omg that’d be so funny, thankfully as long as someone else was there to read the chat out to Pit it should be fine lmao

Do Not let pokey get a hold of a phone I can see him trolling everyone with bad memes or just for being a troll.

Do Not let pokey get a hold of a phone I can see him trolling everyone with bad memes or just for being a troll.
Fndodhsod imagine the smasher all formed a group chat akdosjdoscb all of Inkling’s memes would be the shit people say in the square

1669845754250.png1669845792816.png1669845866065.png

Sora trying to understand the memes but failing badly
Joker giving the most sassy response, but also sending dumb memes (or cute pictures of Morgana)
Pyra doesn't even know what a phone is lmao
Yoshi likely doesn't have a phone either
Roxas wants no part in any of this

Aaaaaaaaaaaand finally got the Samus post out proper. GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Minako Minako Sorry if it looks a little rushed; again blame the fact RPN ate a good chunk out of what I was initially doing~

Gave Peach and Pikachu a chance to potentially join if they mistook micromissiles as the signal Samus told them

Friendly reminder~

Also apparently, the voice actor for Pit - Anthony Del Río - also voiced Kratos in his younger years in Ghost of Sparta.

Yep, I knew that though I've never actually seen or heard clips of it! It's nice to hear English Pit actually sound fierce for once! Now I have an easier time imagining Antony's Pit intimidating shopkeepers even with all of the English dub's goofiness!

Pit is canonically fluent in Japanese (the illiteracy thing is something the English dub completely made up), and it's generally accepted among the fanbase that he's also fluent in Greek. ... That doesn't mean Steve is fluent in Japanese or Greek though! Their meeting is going to be hilarious! I can see how else it'd cause some humorous situations.

Pit: Okay, Pitto! Just shut down the super mega death machine! How hard can it be? Just read the instructions...

*the instructions are in English*

Pit: Gamo to speeti su! D:<

Pit responds to Steve using emoticons instead!

I have the feeling that if Pit had a cellphone, Palutena would be confiscating it often as it keeps distracting him. I can see Toon Link understanding and getting the hang of texting and memes.

I don't think the writers for the English Dub of KI:U actually played KI NES. Either that or they failed to beat Underworld and get to the first Fortress!

tumblr_d668cb5dd4eb6fa16af139cfd54c7628_5ce71d03_250.png

1669849702855.png

Just had a funny thought that Joker befriends/adopts the cute characters (and Piranha Plant) and at one point he’s just like

Joker: Ann, I’ve become a dad
Ann: You what?!
Joker: I adopted one of the smash fighters
Ann: Ren ffs

Ann accepts parenthood since it’s Kirby

Joker is a proud dad making his son all the curry he wants though Sojiro does not like him using all his ingredients lol

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back