• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Sora sees them always butting heads and wants to help, but the wiser characters are like, "No, don't worry about it Sora; they ARE friends! This is how they show it! Some things are best left alone."
“Sora this is normal for Mythra. She treats Rex like this too and they’re very close”

I feel Sora would be puzzled by the idea of people bickering all the time, yet still remaining true friends. He’s probably never heard of the saying, “fighting like an old married couple!”

I feel Sora would be puzzled by the idea of people bickering all the time, yet still remaining true friends. He’s probably never heard of the saying, “fighting like an old married couple!”
I mean Sora and Donald bicker at one another sometimes, just not to this kind of extent. They just bicker, get mad at each other and then apologize later whereas that generally does not exist with Mythra lmao

To put into the simplest terms how Mythra is towards people I present this video of Pyra vs Mythra in the perspective of Rex

Ok I ordered Starbucks I used my nickname then my full name and they still got it wrong 😂 how he eff can you mess up Nora to Norma? Is my voice that low?

I mean Sora and Donald bicker at one another sometimes, just not to this kind of extent. They just bicker, get mad at each other and then apologize later whereas that generally does not exist with Mythra lmao

To put into the simplest terms how Mythra is towards people I present this video of Pyra vs Mythra in the perspective of Rex

Oh goodness! If we believe Mythra and Pit would bicker, Mythra with Dark Pit will be worse! Objects will be FLYING! Those two would have to be kept separated at all times!

Sora and Donald tend to tease each other. I think what they'd do would be mild in comparison!

Ok I ordered Starbucks I used my nickname then my full name and they still got it wrong 😂 how he eff can you mess up Nora to Norma? Is my voice that low?

Haha!

I've seen the meme's and stuff about Starbucks messing up names, but I've never actually heard stories about it! Wild haha!

Also, I love your name! My favorite auntie is named Nora! (Ssshh, don't tell my other aunties... 👀 )

Meanwhile Jeff looks up from his work sighs and goes back to it he’ll likely ask if Pit and Mythra always argue.. lol.

Haha!

I've seen the meme's and stuff about Starbucks messing up names, but I've never actually heard stories about it! Wild haha!

Also, I love your name! My favorite auntie is named Nora! (Ssshh, don't tell my other aunties... 👀 )
Oh my full name is Noor I shortened it and they still mess it up but my bro and mom had it worse.

I prefer to make my own coffee. I like to Irish it up!

A friend of mine likes to describe me as having a heart of sugar and blood of alcohol XD

Oh goodness! If we believe Mythra and Pit would bicker, Mythra with Dark Pit will be worse! Objects will be FLYING! Those two would have to be kept separated at all times!

Sora and Donald tend to tease each other. I think what they'd do would be mild in comparison!
Mythra will not hesitate to throw the nearest objects at Dark Pit, that is for certain lmao

On another note, I offer the Aegis herself
aegistemperance.png

I prefer to make my own coffee. I like to Irish it up!

A friend of mine likes to describe me as having a heart of sugar and blood of alcohol XD
I've tried Irish Cream with hot coffee the other day~ can't 100% Im a fan of that combination in particular, but I should try a cold version.

I do love Irish Cream tho~

I like cream with my coffee, so why not go further and put some alcohol in it? XD It could be the Irish cream liquor you're using too. I don't typically use Bailey's. That's the one people tend to use a lot.

Pyra and Pit watch Mythra and Dark Pit hurl objects (and expletives) at each other.

Pit: Y'know, if our fighting means we care about each other... then they must really care about each other a LOT!

I like cream with my coffee, so why not go further and put some alcohol in it? XD It could be the Irish cream liquor you're using too. I don't typically use Bailey's. That's the one people tend to use a lot.
Yup; Bailey's what I used~ A typical favorite of mine. That or Jameson's on the off chance Bailey's not available.

Askdsx that’s amazing I’m in awe of your talent! ❤️
Awwww! Thank you! That is so sweet of you to say and I really appreciate it!
Pyra and Pit watch Mythra and Dark Pit hurl objects (and expletives) at each other.

Pit: Y'know, if our fighting means we care about each other... then they must really care about each other a LOT!
Pyra's not so sure she agrees with that but nods nonetheless

Poor Sora tries to get in-between that. Doesn't even know what half the words shouted mean! Everyone tries to protect the pure sunshine child!

Someone tells Sora that they’re just things that are best left alone..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back