• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Chris Pratt Mario is still the weirdest thing to exist lmao

Yeah I’m crazy for saying I wish they stuck with Charles.. though Jack Black for bowser isn’t too bad.

It might take me a little while for me to get a post out for Sephiroth

I'll try and get replies up asap! I'm finishing up a reply for another rp right now then I'll work on this one. I'll likely work on Yoshi since it seems everyone has responded in that group and wait on Sora and Pyra for the moment

Samus when she finally has enough of the chaos and wants some quiet time

samus-ridley.gif

Samus when she demands you to shut up for a third time~

I thought it was clever in the Metroid Prime trilogy how Samus can change what type of beam or missile she uses by changing the position of her hand.

I thought it was clever in the Metroid Prime trilogy how Samus can change what type of beam or missile she uses by changing the position of her hand.
Oh yeah! I remember seeing that when it was pointed out~ Very nice attention to detail and makes sense given the amount of beams she has to juggle.

The visor modes are also taken straight from the Prime trilogy; although you're definitely not gonna see her with the Dark or Echo visors as they are part of Echoes suit~

I'm going to assume that whenever Samus encounters a new creature or enemy, she'll scan it, so feel free to have her learn about whatever it is she's facing! I trust you won't abuse it! :D

When I RPed Samus briefly in a very short-lived RP, she had a tendency to give nicknames to things that made a significant impact on her. I don't know why; it's just something I imagined her doing! She named Pikachu, "Little Trooper". Pit was "Captain" (I was totally RPing the Metroid-Kid Icarus games being siblings thing) and it came in handy when they were facing a Samus clone.

"That was the fake. You never call me 'Pit'!"

I'm going to assume that whenever Samus encounters a new creature or enemy, she'll scan it, so feel free to have her learn about whatever it is she's facing! I trust you won't abuse it! :D
Don't worry - I'll make sure it's only utilized if she feels like she needs more information when fighting something. Bosses are something she'll make sure to do if they're tricky enough.

When I RPed Samus briefly in a very short-lived RP, she had a tendency to give nicknames to things that made a significant impact on her. I don't know why; it's just something I imagined her doing! She named Pikachu, "Little Trooper". Pit was "Captain" (I was totally RPing the Metroid-Kid Icarus games being siblings thing) and it came in handy when they were facing a Samus clone.

"That was the fake. You never call me 'Pit'!"
Aww, that's adorable! I can see her making these nicknames in her journal logs or something~ at least for those she doesn't know the names too.

I wonder what kind of beam comes out if Samus flips The Bird lol
Rainbow "Fuck-Off" Beam or a Beam with the head of a Chozo lmao

Pikachu post up!

Sorry for video spam but this is good stuff!

Bruh I LOVE this~
Yeah I’m crazy for saying I wish they stuck with Charles.. though Jack Black for bowser isn’t too bad.
My headcanon voice for Bowser is something in between the lines of Kenny James' tone with a bit of Scott Burns' lines. Jack Black's take is pretty good - only I would've made the tone just a pinch lower for my tastes~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back