• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I had to look him up because I know very little about Xenoblade. Pit would be happy to kick Malos's ass with Mythra!
Malos would likely call him a "son of a bitch" or a "little shit" so understandable that he'd be happy to kick his ass lmao. The one thing Mythra and him can agree on

Someone has to design a Pokemon form for Sora lol
I actually had a friend send me art of the gen 9 starters as Donald, Goofy and Sora

Sora in Paldea is now this
vrmwvsguzsk81.jpg

Malos would likely call him a "son of a bitch" or a "little shit" so understandable that he'd be happy to kick his ass lmao. The one thing Mythra and him can agree on
There's also the whole thing about wanting to wipe out humanity, which is a quick way to get on Palutena and Pit's Shit List!

Malos: Little shit!

Pit: Malakas!

From what I looked up about Mythra, she's also reckless, confident, and stubborn. Have her interact with another character that is reckless, confident, and stubborn and I'd think sparks will eventually fly! It'd be funny that, despite butting heads, Pit will still happily eat her cooking, which makes Mythra happy lol

What will be a good name for the new sky runner.
I am incredibly bad at naming things so don't look at me

There's also the whole thing about wanting to wipe out humanity, which is a quick way to get on Palutena and Pit's Shit List!

Malos: Little shit!

Pit: Malakas!

From what I looked up about Mythra, she's also reckless, confident, and stubborn. Have her interact with another character that is reckless, confident, and stubborn and I'd think sparks will eventually fly! It'd be funny that, despite butting heads, Pit will still happily eat her cooking, which makes Mythra happy lol
She very much is. She is very much a hothead who likes things to be her way, but she can eventually warm up to others, though she hates showing she does, cuz ya know, stubborn af. But for real her and Pit would likely be friends eventually. He'd probably get along with Pyra, though that's the case with almost anyone lmao

Also all this talk as convinced me that Pyra/Mythra will be the next tarot card I do. I already was planning on doing one for all 5 characters I have, but this sorts out who is next

I am incredibly bad at naming things so don't look at me

She very much is. She is very much a hothead who likes things to be her way, but she can eventually warm up to others, though she hates showing she does, cuz ya know, stubborn af. But for real her and Pit would likely be friends eventually. He'd probably get along with Pyra, though that's the case with almost anyone lmao

Also all this talk as convinced me that Pyra/Mythra will be the next tarot card I do. I already was planning on doing one for all 5 characters I have, but this sorts out who is next

I see it being sort of like this:

"You're so stubborn!"

"And you're so reckless!"

"I'M stubborn? Look at you!"

"You're just as reckless as I am!"

"Fine! Do what you want!"

"Fine! I will!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"Be careful!"

"Stay safe!"

There's no genuine malice behind the bickering. They're just stubborn, proud idiots that do really care about each other! And if you can't occasionally dig at each other, are you really friends? :P

"Remember everyone Smash Bros is for good boys and girls"
*Everyone looking at Pyra/Mythra*
Pyra/Mythra: We'll go put on the tights (and block cleavage in Mythra's case lmao)

There's no genuine malice behind the bickering. They're just stubborn, proud idiots that do really care about each other! And if you can't occasionally dig at each other, are you really friends?
You know, she gets called Simpleton a lot. Pit can call her that too now lmao

Got Isabelle’s post out (Even though technically it should have been Inkling’s post) Tomorrow it’s the squid kid’s turn 🦑

With each Isabelle post I feel worse and worse for her. What did I do suggesting this place for her lmao

You know, she gets called Simpleton a lot. Pit can call her that too now lmao
I imagine they'd both be called that! I don't think Pit's the type to call Mythra names like that; she's still his friend!

Sora sees them always butting heads and wants to help, but the wiser characters are like, "No, don't worry about it Sora; they ARE friends! This is how they show it! Some things are best left alone."

Toon Link is very chill and friendly. He's befriended folks like Tetra and Linebeck. I think he just takes everything in stride and will generally be happy to befriend anyone so long as they're not, y'know, evil! I think he'd immediately be very uncomfortable around Pokey; he feels those bad vibes!

I'm home for the day because of the snifflies, so I'll be hanging about.

Last edited:
Just wanna say that when I read Captain Falcon's post about expecting either Link or Pit to be in the jungle, my dumb brain immediately pictured Snake, Pit, and Samus emerging from the jungle shrubbery, looking like they just came from a Rambo film, because they're on some insane mission that only the three crazy Army vets can handle! Or they're just training, and taking that training VERY seriously!

Or they got into the Angel Land "Water of Life" sake barrels again. It could be that. Palutena needs to lock that shit up!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back