• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Also I have been struck with inspiration for Pyra and Mythras' usernames.

Pyra: IdentityCrisis?

Mything: IdenTITYcrisis

3ly8fxc0c2f61.png

Bowser want you to CEASE~

Mythra doesn’t really have an identity crisis. She created Pyra purely out of escaping trauma tbh

It would never come to all this if xenoblade just went with the concept art of mythra with wings lmao

Jokes aside having something like that going around would drive Mythra up a wall and Pyra would just find it amusing af
It would never come to all this if Pit's wings actually worked! Or if he still had the Wings of Pegasus from Brawl!

Big Boss would be so proud, Pit's like the son he never had

I imagined Captain Falcon commenting on how much of a "stud" Pit is, and giving him a thumbs up. Both Pit and Mythra want to KILL him! Samus passes by and they plead with her to take their side and explain the situation. Samus looks at Mythra and Pit, grabs Captain Falcon, and gives the two a thumbs up before dragging him away.

"Awww, SAMUS! Not you too!" D8

I imagined Captain Falcon commenting on how much of a "stud" Pit is, and giving him a thumbs up. Both Pit and Mythra want to KILL him! Samus passes by and they plead with her to take their side and explain the situation. Samus looks at Mythra and Pit, grabs Captain Falcon, and gives the two a thumbs up before dragging him away.

There are two ways this can end~

It would never come to all this if Pit's wings actually worked! Or if he still had the Wings of Pegasus from Brawl!

The Mythra we could have had to solve this problem
fb22536e3fe059de20f24e48fa58b91c.png

But if they could both fly, then they could just hug in the sky lmao

Mythra is gonna die of embarrassment. She joins Joker in my character's dead from embarrassment

Posted for Pichu! Scdidgjsshd looks like he’s getting a taste of the Paldea region with these sandwich shenanigans lmao

Posted for Pichu! Scdidgjsshd looks like he’s getting a taste of the Paldea region with these sandwich shenanigans lmao
Sora and Pichu taking a journey to Paldea soon

So Pokey is gonna be like Sora was stuck for eleven months and he’s complaining being stuck in that monochrome world for only six.. it’s only called ‘the place’ if you look at Earthbound’s soundtrack.

The Mythra we could have had to solve this problem
fb22536e3fe059de20f24e48fa58b91c.png

But if they could both fly, then they could just hug in the sky lmao

Mythra is gonna die of embarrassment. She joins Joker in my character's dead from embarrassment

Pit if Mythra had functional wings:

PitSad.png

If they both got functional wings, I pictured them being so overjoyed that they hug each other in the sky, then freeze as they realize what they're doing, and shove each other away to start bickering again.

Pit if Mythra had functional wings:

View attachment 1044190

If they both got functional wings, I pictured them being so overjoyed that they hug each other in the sky, then freeze as they realize what they're doing, and shove each other away to start bickering again.
Pit and Mythra, friends or enemies? Nobody knows

That could be a quest in itself!

Sora sees Quaxly and freaks out because DONALD!!

Siblings!
Sora running over to Quaxly and is like "Donald you're here too?! Where's Goofy? Should I be a Pokemon too?"

It all makes sense. Pit is the missing third aegis clearly. We have cracked the code lmao. Hopefully he loves Mythra's super duper great brother Malos

Or mayyyyybe for an alternate-alternate anem... Pyra remains "IdentityCrisis?" but Mythra is "NopeJustTrauma"
Perfect lmao

Sora running over to Quaxly and is like "Donald you're here too?! Where's Goofy? Should I be a Pokemon too?"

It all makes sense. Pit is the missing third aegis clearly. We have cracked the code lmao. Hopefully he loves Mythra's super duper great brother Malos

Perfect lmao
Oh together they can have a super duper family reunion lol

They’re ✨ frenemies ✨
It gets to the point that they actually ENJOY arguing and one is genuinely distressed when the other doesn't want to bicker XD

Dark Pit gets jealous!

I had to look him up because I know very little about Xenoblade. Pit would be happy to kick Malos's ass with Mythra!

Palutena can polymorph people. She could probably turn Pit into a sword if she so wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back