• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Fjsowkfhs poor Joker was winning until Kirby inhaled all of his houses and cash 👄 💨 🏠
1679877136149.png
I imagine Kirby would look like this along with gaining the ability of money and stock management.

List of all the L's Joker gotta hold lately:
-Can't win game night
-Has to be a lil jealous boyfriend
-Got his ass kicked earlier by Bowser's Army
-Probably about to get his ass kicked trying to get to the Stadium

There are probably more. Poor man cannot catch a break

I imagine Kirby would look like this along with gaining the ability of money and stock management.
Oh my, what a distinguished gentleman! 🎩

They played Monopoly with real money lol
List of all the L's Joker gotta hold lately:
-Can't win game night
-Has to be a lil jealous boyfriend
-Got his ass kicked earlier by Bowser's Army
-Probably about to get his ass kicked trying to get to the Stadium

There are probably more. Poor man cannot catch a break
I guess Joker can add another L of now being in crippling debt dhskdhshfhf man’s really is going through it 😭

I guess Joker can add another L of now being in crippling debt dhskdhshfhf man’s really is going through it 😭
I don't think he'd be stupid enough to even start a game of monopoly with real money at stake lmao. No way he risks that. He's not a complete dumbass

I don't think he'd be stupid enough to even start a game of monopoly with real money at stake lmao. No way he risks that. He's not a complete dumbass
Yeah what kind of idiot would play Monopoly with real money-
Inkling might be laughing but Pearl’s off screen paying back all of the money they lost while playing 💰

Yeah what kind of idiot would play Monopoly with real money-
Inkling might be laughing but Pearl’s off screen paying back all of the money they lost while playing 💰
If Joker was that dumb I'm sure Ann would not be too happy with him she's the rich one in their relationship after all lmao

Kirby would buy candy, Bandana Waddle dee spears , and Magolor on supplies for a shop

Hmm Paula would buy things for herself and friends. Cyan maybe to help with Pereinge’s cause.

If Joker was that dumb I'm sure Ann would not be too happy with him she's the rich one in their relationship after all lmao
Shflfnbdskfjf all in all let’s just say that the winner of Monopoly got a small cash prize and losing just means a lack of bragging rights 😅

After the game, what would the Smash Sisters spend their money on? XD
Hmmm well I guess it’d depend on how much money it was? Ehdldvhsjrjm if it’s a large enough amount I could see them going on a girls trip (Maybe Peach could take the gals to Isle Delfino 🏝️)

Shflfnbdskfjf all in all let’s just say that the winner of Monopoly got a small cash prize and losing just means a lack of bragging rights 😅

Hmmm well I guess it’d depend on how much money it was? Ehdldvhsjrjm if it’s a large enough amount I could see them going on a girls trip (Maybe Peach could take the gals to Isle Delfino 🏝️)
luckily no Mario to be locked up

Save Joker the shame lmao but time to draw Joker receiving an L /j

but time to draw Joker receiving an L /j
And that was a lie, here ya go lmao
jokerl.png

Joker taking another L in Inkling killing the things he was maybe not so kindly sparing

Common Joker Ls continue. When will it stop? #FreeJoker

Joker taking another L in Inkling killing the things he was maybe not so kindly sparing

Common Joker Ls continue. When will it stop? #FreeJoker
lol guess squids really are cold blooded after all 🥶

Last edited:
Good thing Joker wasn't present when Samus made her statement about leaving no loose ends!

There's Toon Link who stabbed someone in the head without a shred of remorse. Then there's Pit who sliced a guy in half, mocked him after doing it, and was upset when it didn't kill him!

Joker witnesses Kirby kill another god over cake! XD

All three are among the most friendly-looking fighters on the roster!

I’ve talked about this before with Joker, but he is walking a thin line at the moment. He is no stranger to killing per say- he’s killed hundreds of shadows after all- but those are different from actual living beings and that is where he decides to walk a thin line. I think he’ll come to quickly realize he can’t leave these mob enemies alive and shift his approach. The moment he realizes something is pretty much nothing more than a mindless minion, he’ll show no hesitation, but he’ll likely avoid taking the life of someone/something that is more than that. He’s used to sparing his targets after all cuz he’s never wanted blood on his own hands- with the exception of killing Yalbabaoth. He knew Yalbabaoth had to die no matter what.

I think Joker would fully understand the circumstances of other people not having the same mentality that he does because he knows if his own situation was different he could have been in the same position as them. Besides he does show some signs of being a bit brutal towards shadows sometimes screaming “Die! Die! Die!” or “This fight will be your death!” but again shadows are ultimately different to him. At the end of the day he’s not going to judge someone for killing (at least if it has reason behind it). Not everyone has the luxury he has and he is definitely conscious of that.

Like for example, if he knew Inkling’s mindset on things, he’d like realize that she never had the luxury of sparing life because she is essentially at war against various species and if she lets them live, she risks dying instead. In that manner he can understand her reasoning because his approach to shadows is similar. It ultimately just comes down to him being able to function in this strange reality where most of what he fights doesn’t reflect something real, but rather is something entirely cognitive- with the exception of the palace leaders. Under no circumstances would he kill them because of the risk of actually killing them in the real world. With his powers he has the capability to do that, but he restrains himself so that he can make them repent for crimes they have committed by causing a change of heart in them. Ultimately in his eyes it depends on circumstances

I get it! I’m just poking a bit of fun at the idea that Joker, who looks villainous to me (and I thought he was a villain when I first saw the character) is more hesitant to take a life than the more cutesy and friendly-looking characters like Toon Link and Kirby.

After this week, if Develius hasn’t made a post, I’ll see what I can do to get folks unstuck in the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back