• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
All this talk about the Terrible Trio (and Sora!) being adorable friends just makes Roxas's merging with Sora all the more saddening!
Like I said when we talked about the reunion Sora probably feels so guilty about the whole Roxas thing. I’ve had the thought again recently and the thought of Sora asking Ventus to dress up like Roxas briefly crossed my mind. Like he probably knows it’s a horrible but also he doesn’t want there to be disappointment around Roxas not being there. Ven would probably be unable to keep up an act for very long though

Like I said when we talked about the reunion Sora probably feels so guilty about the whole Roxas thing. I’ve had the thought again recently and the thought of Sora asking Ventus to dress up like Roxas briefly crossed my mind. Like he probably knows it’s a horrible but also he doesn’t want there to be disappointment around Roxas not being there. Ven would probably be unable to keep up an act for very long though
OMG BRUHHHHHH 😭😭😭😭😭

Hopefully someone convinces Sora not to do that! I think Zelda and Dark Pit would be too smart to fall for it, which may lead to more hurt feelings. I can imagine the topic of clones being a personal one to Dark Pit, and Roxas disappearing and Sora trying to get away with replacing him (in Pittoo's eyes) would probably cause a very violent response! I think the subject of replacing people ("Zelda is angry at you? Don't worry! In the next tournament, it'll probably be a different Zelda, so you can start all over!" "Roxas is gone? Hey, at least you have Sora!") is a quick way to get a punch to the face!

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same for Pit. Oh man, something happens to Dark Pit and someone says something along the lines of, "Well, at least now you're the coolest Pit again!" I just see the angel giving the speaker the most terrifying expression, fist raised. Palutena stop him 'cuz there's about to be some slow singin' and flower bringin'!

Aww, Dark Pit is just so awful to poor Ventus for a while, until he realizes he's being a hypocrite (Maybe Zelda points it out to him) and he eventually tells the kid to hang out with him and Zelda. That's the closest Ventus will get to an apology from him.

I am tickled by imagining the Terrible Trio earning the nickname for their group, with Zelda being mischievous and Dark Pit just having an attitude in general, and poor Roxas being the most innocent one of the three who keeps getting dragged into their shenanigans, but he loves them too much to separate himself from them.

Meanwhile, we have the Links who are like, "YOOOOOO!!! IT'S ANOTHER ME!" "YOOOOOO!!!" XD The most that happens is Toon Link gets upset when he's compared to the "cooler" adult Links. Of course, the other Links think T'ink is a cool little bro and he's one of them whether other folks like it or not!

Off topic, but one character interaction I would really like to see in this RP is Layton and Ridley! Layton would have to use his wits to be able to escape from Ridley's wrath!

Last edited:
Maybe Sora doesn’t stoop to that level stupid, but ya know my brain had the thought since Ventus exists and Ven has been on the brain lately lmao. Surely Sora would know it’s even worse of an idea compared to his other options

Maybe Sora doesn’t stoop to that level stupid, but ya know my brain had the thought since Ventus exists and Ven has been on the brain lately lmao. Surely Sora would know it’s even worse of an idea compared to his other options
Dgsjdjdof Maybe it ends up being an accidental thing, like Sora brought Ven to tag along and then the others end up assuming that it’s Roxas and before Sora can say something they drag poor Ventus away. You still get the angst but poor Sora doesn’t get blamed (as much) for it 😅

Dgsjdjdof Maybe it ends up being an accidental thing, like Sora brought Ven to tag along and then the others end up assuming that it’s Roxas and before Sora can say something they drag poor Ventus away. You still get the angst but poor Sora doesn’t get blamed (as much) for it 😅
Honestly this is probably what Sora would actually do. He doesn’t think it through all too much and only realizes the mistake he has made the moment Ven gets called Roxas and is being dragged away without much say in the matter. Poor Ven is completely lost but he’s doing his best to just go along with it. He probably mentions he’s not Roxas but at first they might think it’s just a joke, but after he protests like a second time the reality starts setting in- this is not Roxas but another from Sora’s world who just so happens to look pretty much identical to the Nobody they befriended. Sora was dumb enough to bring someone like that around and now he will pay the price for that decision

Dark Pit takes one look at Ventus, gets this frightening snarl on his face, and mutters, "That's not Roxas!"

If you want MORE angst, maybe Zelda tries to keep Dark Pit from hurting Sora and Ventus, and at the time her friendship with him is falling apart because Pittoo's still reeling from Snake's death ON TOP of Roxas disappearing, and he's been giving her the cold shoulder out of fear of losing her too! Hoo boy! Those poor kids! It's all a big mess!

Gnekdofjdog wayyyy off topic but I made a silly lil doodle ✨
1679654437005.png

Hmmm looks like Zelda’s thinking about what to wear 💭 (I wonder what the occasion could be?)

Last edited:
My dumb brain keeps picturing Dark Pit being very stubborn about apologizing to Zelda for something that's totally and completely his fault, and Palutena (or heck, Viridi LOL) sing this to him:

"You have to be natural, Pittoo! That's the trick!"

It's too funny for me!

Or one of the other girls gives Zelda a note. "Dark Pit left this for you." Zelda is surprised and very touched that Dark Pit practiced writing just so he could write her a letter of apology! Written inside, in flowing cursive, "Can we be friends again? By the way, I'm NOT apologizing!"

Dark Pit takes one look at Ventus, gets this frightening snarl on his face, and mutters, "That's not Roxas!"

If you want MORE angst, maybe Zelda tries to keep Dark Pit from hurting Sora and Ventus, and at the time her friendship with him is falling apart because Pittoo's still reeling from Snake's death ON TOP of Roxas disappearing, and he's been giving her the cold shoulder out of fear of losing her too! Hoo boy! Those poor kids! It's all a big mess!
To make this worse, Sora unknowingly is feeling Roxas’ emotions so when he gets attacked and summons his keyblade to defend himself, he summons oblivion and oathkeeper instead of the kingdom key. He instantly realizes this and knows he’s going to have no chance to explain, but he also knows Roxas is feeling strongly over this all and letting his own feelings be shown even if only Sora understands it

Want to know how it can get even worse? Roxas, through Sora, may have received the news of Snake’s passing the same time as Dark Pit! So not only is Roxas seeing Pittoo and Zelda’s reactions to his disappearance, but he’s also grieving for his lost father figure!

Mama Samus would probably have to intervene and take Pittoo away before someone gets seriously hurt or worse! I think she’d be one of the few adults who could handle a kid as wild as him.

Oh my god nooooo! Poor Sora is caught up in a whirlwind of emotions unwillingly but is doing his best to hold it together so he doesn't give off the wrong idea.

Last time we talked about this is said Sora would probably ask others who have second forms/other selves what he could do, but when he doesn't actually get anywhere with that he all the sudden seems to go missing. Nobody can find him and he didn't tell anyone where he was going. He has gone off to meet with the Hands though and see if they can work some Smash Realm magic on him so Roxas can be his own person while in the realm. Who knows maybe they can make a miracle happen

I don’t see why not! Roxas becomes an “alternate skin” for Sora similar to how Bowser Jr’s alt skins are the other Koopalings! The Terrible Trio are reunited!

Aww, I can see Sora smiling at the reunion. He and Dark Pit lock eyes a moment, and though Pittoo isn’t smiling, there’s no hostility on his features, and Sora understands he’s being thanked. Zelda invites Sora and Ventus to join them later for ice cream! Happy ending!

He could be an "echo fighter" instead, with some obvious differences to Sora. Either way Sora comes to some agreement without the Hands without telling anyone and the happy ending happens! Sora probably hears it from Roxas the whole way back, but he's smiling nonetheless

When I imagine the Terrible Trio having their sea salt ice cream, I picture them sitting on the roof of the Smash House. It's one of the more quiet and secluded places they can go to, though they are occasionally joined by other fighters such as Kirby or Pikachu.

Bored at work, I was thinking more about the amusing topic of Dark Pit refusing to apologize to Zelda. I can see him expecting Roxas to vouch for him, but after he explains the situation Roxas bluntly responds that, yeah, it IS all Pittoo's fault. Snake tells Pittoo to never underestimate a woman's ability to hold a grudge and give a man the Silent Treatment, and that he should just apologize. Dark Pit, being proud and stubborn, refuses to back down. Later, he's sulking as he's walking through the Smash House. The letter he wrote didn't work (and he spent SO much time on it!) so he needed another idea. He sure as hell wasn't going to ask Palutena or Viridi for advice! He eventually passes through the living room, where some of the women are watching sappy romances. He's scoffing at it, but then takes note of how the ladies are swooning to whatever is happening on the show. Dark Pit actually tries some of the stuff from the romances, but Zelda remains stubbornly aloof, or it's just so out-of-character for him that it freaks her out. It also ends up in Pit being VERY concerned for his twin.

Scowling and frustrated, Dark Pit returns to the living room where the women are watching yet more sappy romances. This time, there was an arguing couple, and the boyfriend roughly takes his girlfriend into his arms, dips her, and kisses her passionately. Again the ladies are swooning!

"Oh~! I don't think I could stay mad at Mario if he did that!"

"I think I'd completely forget about whatever it was we were arguing about if THAT happened!" 💕

Later, Zelda is running down one of the halls, hands clapped to her beet-red face and squealing. For the next three days, a still-sulking Dark Pit is dripping wet from having buckets of holy water thrown on him, and Impa is tirelessly following him while beating him on the back of the head with a broom.

"Devil! Scoundrel! Ruffian!"

"AUGH! FINE! I'LL APOLOGIZE!!"

When I imagine the Terrible Trio having their sea salt ice cream, I picture them sitting on the roof of the Smash House. It's one of the more quiet and secluded places they can go to, though they are occasionally joined by other fighters such as Kirby or Pikachu.

Bored at work, I was thinking more about the amusing topic of Dark Pit refusing to apologize to Zelda. I can see him expecting Roxas to vouch for him, but after he explains the situation Roxas bluntly responds that, yeah, it IS all Pittoo's fault. Snake tells Pittoo to never underestimate a woman's ability to hold a grudge and give a man the Silent Treatment, and that he should just apologize. Dark Pit, being proud and stubborn, refuses to back down. Later, he's sulking as he's walking through the Smash House. The letter he wrote didn't work (and he spent SO much time on it!) so he needed another idea. He sure as hell wasn't going to ask Palutena or Viridi for advice! He eventually passes through the living room, where some of the women are watching sappy romances. He's scoffing at it, but then takes note of how the ladies are swooning to whatever is happening on the show. Dark Pit actually tries some of the stuff from the romances, but Zelda remains stubbornly aloof, or it's just so out-of-character for him that it freaks her out. It also ends up in Pit being VERY concerned for his twin.

Scowling and frustrated, Dark Pit returns to the living room where the women are watching yet more sappy romances. This time, there was an arguing couple, and the boyfriend roughly takes his girlfriend into his arms, dips her, and kisses her passionately. Again the ladies are swooning!

"Oh~! I don't think I could stay mad at Mario if he did that!"

"I think I'd completely forget about whatever it was we were arguing about if THAT happened!" 💕

Later, Zelda is running down one of the halls, hands clapped to her beet-red face and squealing. For the next three days, a still-sulking Dark Pit is dripping wet from having buckets of holy water thrown on him, and Impa is tirelessly following him while beating him on the back of the head with a broom.

"Devil! Scoundrel! Ruffian!"

"AUGH! FINE! I'LL APOLOGIZE!!"
Some of the guys are just like "Why would he do that? Now the ladies might expect such things from us"

Joker is greatly effected the more Ann spends time with the female fighters and he isn't sure how to feel about, but he doesn't complain about it

Some of the guys are just like "Why would he do that? Now the ladies might expect such things from us"

Joker is greatly effected the more Ann spends time with the female fighters and he isn't sure how to feel about, but he doesn't complain about it
I'm picturing Roxas watching the going-ons between Dark Pit and Zelda and taking mental notes on what NOT TO DO should he ever get a girl angry! Pittoo's around 3 years old; he's allowed to have some moments of naivete and foolishness! XD

The three are sitting on the roof of the house and eating sea-salt ice cream. Zelda expresses appreciation to Dark Pit for apologizing; that was all she wanted from him. Dark Pit, unable to resist being a jackass, says, "Be honest, Princess: you liked it, didn't you?" Zelda wonders what he's talking about until she sees Pittoo with a huge shit-eating smirk on his face. Her own face turns red with embarrassment and anger, but unwilling to lose her cool she sticks her nose in the air in a prissy manner and lets out a, "Hmph!" before using her magic to teleport herself to the ground. She stomps off, nose still in the air.

Roxas tells Dark Pit that he should probably go and apologize.

"No way! It's not my fault I'm tall, dark, and handsome!"

Not a lesson was learned that day!

I'm picturing Roxas watching the going-ons between Dark Pit and Zelda and taking mental notes on what NOT TO DO should he ever get a girl angry! Pittoo's around 3 years old; he's allowed to have some moments of naivete and foolishness! XD

The three are sitting on the roof of the house and eating sea-salt ice cream. Zelda expresses appreciation to Dark Pit for apologizing; that was all she wanted from him. Dark Pit, unable to resist being a jackass, says, "Be honest, Princess: you liked it, didn't you?" Zelda wonders what he's talking about until she sees Pittoo with a huge shit-eating smirk on his face. Her own face turns red with embarrassment and anger, but unwilling to lose her cool she sticks her nose in the air in a prissy manner and lets out a, "Hmph!" before using her magic to teleport herself to the ground. She stomps off, nose still in the air.

Ehsls;fhalfkfhf Omg poor Zelda can’t catch a break 😭

The only one learning lessons that day is Roxas. He’s learning quite a lot about how people actually are and wrapping his mind around such emotions since he likely doesn’t understand all of it given he’s never experienced it.

Sadly for him despite how much he’s learning, he’s still in the middle of the situation. He probably scolds Pittoo for being so dumb and goes off to find Zelda to make sure she’s alright. He isn’t the best at comforting other like his other is, but he’s doing his best

Maybe it's after those events that Dark Pit finally pulls his head out of his ass. A concerned Pit told Palutena what's been going on (much to Pittoo's chagrin) and she gives Dark Pit the advice of "being natural" and "appreciating the lady" lol Perhaps that leads to him leaving a Silent Princess flower on Zelda's bedside table. Zelda hugging Dark Pit and forgiving him, and he's got the goofiest expression of, "Wait, it actually worked?! I fixed my screw-up?! YESSSSSS!" on his face! XD He's still a Pit after all!

For a cute idea of Roxas and Zelda being friends, I pictured Zelda seeing Roxas having another identity crisis, so she drags him to Console City for clothes shopping! While being in the city, she gets to observe what catches his interest and when something does catch his eye she encourages him to explore it, and with clothes shopping she can help him find his style and build his own identity in that way. Through her observations made during their time together, she reassures him that Roxas IS his own person and has plenty of differences from Sora that prove it.

Honestly, Roxas, Zelda, and Dark Pit being friends is such a cute idea to me, and I enjoy thinking about the ups and downs of their friendship.

Last edited:
Maybe it's after those events that Dark Pit finally pulls his head out of his ass. A concerned Pit told Palutena what's been going on (much to Pittoo's chagrin) and she gives Dark Pit the advice of "being natural" and "appreciating the lady" lol Perhaps that leads to him leaving a Silent Princess flower on Zelda's bedside table. Zelda hugging Dark Pit and forgiving him, and he's got the goofiest expression of, "Wait, it actually worked?! I fixed my screw-up?! YESSSSSS!" on his face! XD He's still a Pit after all!

For a cute idea of Roxas and Zelda being friends, I pictured Zelda seeing Roxas having another identity crisis, so she drags him to Console City for clothes shopping! While being in the city, she gets to observe what catches his interest and when something does catch his eye she encourages him to explore it, and with clothes shopping she can help him find his style and build his own identity in that way. Through her observations made during their time together, she reassures him that Roxas IS his own person and has plenty of differences from Sora that prove it.

Honestly, Roxas, Zelda, and Dark Pit being friends is such a cute idea to me, and I enjoy thinking about the ups and downs of their friendship.
Roxas always feels so touched when people say he is his own person (or should be his own person) but he struggles to believe it just given the nature of his existence as a whole. He knows he's not Sora but he also knows he is still part of Sora which is where his struggles all stem from. He is extremely happy when people acknowledge him as his own person and he would be grateful of Zelda's encouragement.

This oddly reminds me of one of my favorite moments between Roxas and Sora actually!

I've only played KH1, KH2, and a bit of Chain of Memories, so I've never seen that cutscene. It's very good! I absolutely love the little changes in Roxas's expressions, especially the look he makes after Sora tells him he deserves to be his own person. It tugged on my heartstrings, even when I'm not fully versed in KH lore. Well done, animators!

An interesting thing in the Japanese version of KI:U is Dark Pit is adamant that he's the true Pit, the reasons being that he's the embodiment of Pit's real feelings and he's the one who is actually living, and asks Pit if he has any regrets in dedicating his life to Palutena's service. While the English dub of Uprising portrays Dark Pit as an "Anti-Pit," Japanese Dark Pit has a very similar personality to Pit's, just with his more negative traits enhanced. Roxas expresses his struggle about wanting to be his own person, but knowing he's still a part of Sora. Meanwhile, Dark Pit knows he and Pit are connected, but he still has the attitude of, "I'm the REAL Pit, and I'm going to do whatever the hell I want! My life is what I want to make of it!" While Roxas and Dark Pit's situation is very similar, they have different mindsets about it, and it'd be a fun thing to imagine the two talking about it. I think if Dark Pit were to catch Roxas having another identity crisis, he'd take a more tough love approach and be like, "Screw Sora! However long you have left to live, LIVE IT! You're wasting valuable time moping!"

It does annoy me a bit when the fanbase portrays Dark Pit as being emo or overly edgy. While Pittoo has a more serious and grumpy personality, he has shown no depression or resentment over his existence. Right from the moment he was created he was determined to live his life on his terms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back