• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Future QUEEN PEACH and KING MARIO having a set of boys of their own on their way to being the (actually) NEW Super Mario Bros. Bet. 😎

Honestly Mythra would probably be just as reckless and headstrong as she is, despite her adult responsibilities. She's definitely considered the fun, cool mom much to the dismay of both Pyra and Rex lmao
I'm sure! What I mean is that while Pyra and Mythra can sympathize with being immortal and watching mortal loved ones grow older, experiencing that as an immortal adult has to be different from experiencing that as an immortal child or teen.

Lol I can see Pyra telling the kids to not ruin their clothes while Mythra tells them to go roll in the dirt. They have to get dirty and roughed up: it builds a strong immune system!

Poor Rex having to deal with three pregnant women at the same time though!
Awww all the fighters go around showing off their kiddos to each other, maybe they go and set up lil play dates for their kiddos .

lmao of course Zelda’s kid is gonna be named Zelda junior if it’s a girl and it’ll probably look just like a mini version of her. Shdkfh but hopefully Zelda sr. doesn’t end up with the same parenting issues like some of the other kings in her bloodline, (and hopefully she doesn’t die young for the sake of her daughter having a tragic backstory)

Lol meanwhile thanks to Splatoon 3 we already know what Agent Three will look like in the future. They become the captain of the New Squidbeak Splatoon!
View attachment 1076615

By then Pichu will have probably either evolved into a Raichu or become the most badass Pichu there is!

Finally due to toon logic Isabelle probably looks mostly the same and is still happy working her job. Or, maybe she finally retired and is getting to enjoy her time relaxing n sipping martinis on a beach 🏖️

Maybe he can get some advice from all of the other princesses on how to rule a country, I’m sure it can’t be easy being the first king of a nation!
Aww, Zelda offers to let the Pits hold her baby. Pit eagerly does so, but Dark Pit hesitates because he's afraid of hurting them. With encouragement, he eventually holds the baby, but fails to support the head. Dark Pit thinks he broke the baby's neck and that's the closest anyone has ever come to seeing him ugly-cry!

I wouldn't be surprised if Daphnes is a common name for sons in the Hyrule Family Bloodline.

With the Hero of Winds, I like to think Queen Tetra was the one calling the shots. I think Link would be content to stay in the background: training the soldiers, playing with the kids, and such.

I wouldn't be surprised if Daphnes is a common name for sons in the Hyrule Family Bloodline.

With the Hero of Winds, I like to think Queen Tetra was the one calling the shots. I think Link would be content to stay in the background: training the soldiers, playing with the kids, and such.

YO but for real I never did get over how grand and elegant king Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule sounds (only to have an equally cool nickname) o:

Also yeah Tetra totally is the one in charge XD

Last edited:
I'm sure! What I mean is that while Pyra and Mythra can sympathize with being immortal and watching mortal loved ones grow older, experiencing that as an immortal adult has to be different from experiencing that as an immortal child or teen.
I get that. I was mostly saying Mythra probably doesn’t really care to think about it and just pushes forward especially since she has come to accept herself for what she is

Oh no poor Inkling gonna be a depressed captain or at least that's the vibe I got when I played. Joker probably tries to cheer them up with his kids or something. He just tries to be a good friend and make them smile

But that also made me think, what would Joker be doing besides being a dad? I like to imagine he went on to study law with plans of becoming a defense lawyer, but things didn't go that way. Yes, he got his degree, but instead he found himself opening a small cafe and essentially becoming a stay at home dad (but still managing his cafe). He has those famous model wife perks after all lmao
1680047454545.png

But omg yes we love a stay at home dad Joker!!!

Lol I can see Pyra telling the kids to not ruin their clothes while Mythra tells them to go roll in the dirt. They have to get dirty and roughed up: it builds a strong immune system!

Poor Rex having to deal with three pregnant women at the same time though!

Aww, Zelda offers to let the Pits hold her baby. Pit eagerly does so, but Dark Pit hesitates because he's afraid of hurting them. With encouragement, he eventually holds the baby, but fails to support the head. Dark Pit thinks he broke the baby's neck and that's the closest anyone has ever come to seeing him ugly-cry!

YO but for real I never did get over how grand and elegant king Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule sounds (only to have an equally cool nickname) o:

Also yeah Tetra totally is the one in charge XD
Omg yee Daphnes really is such a sickass name! Dgsjfhd tbh all of the kings have such great names so I could also totally see her naming him Rhoam, Dalus, Gustaf, or if I wanted to get a lil cursed he could be named after a certain King Harkinian 😉

1680048271931.png

I like to think that Dark Pit eventually chooses a more earthly life and even becomes human to do so. It might be odd to think of him having a home and family, but the way I see it is this: he gets the freedom he desires, lives a life of his choosing and one that he built for himself, and it's something that is completely his own. On top of that, it's a life that Pit will never have.

I've said before that I think Pit is much too dedicated to Palutena to ever have a lover and settle down, unless he and Palutena became a couple. I can see him watching over Dark Pit and his family, feeling happy for Pittoo while also being a bit envious.

Lol I've had it in my head that Dark Pit has a son that's the split image of him... only he has brown hair and blue eyes like his twin. He still loves his child dearly, but he's VERY salty about it, much to the poor mother's confusion!

But omg yes we love a stay at home dad Joker!!!
Stay at home dad Joker and Captain Inkling. The truest of duos. Proud dad Joker using his fatherly skills to try and make Inkling happy

Lol I've had it in my head that Dark Pit has a son that's the split image of him... only he has brown hair and blue eyes like his twin. He still loves his child dearly, but he's VERY salty about it, much to the poor mother's confusion!
This made me picture Roxas starting a family and actually feeling human. It’d probably be so precious and really make him realize he’s his own person after probably struggling with those feelings for awhile

Dhskfhdkfjg Cus I was bored here’s a 5 second doodle of a few of the fighters all grown up with their hypothetical kiddies 🍼

1680054160306.png

Dhskfhdkfjg Cus I was bored here’s a 5 second doodle of a few of the fighters all grown up with their hypothetical kiddies 🍼

Omg this is so cute!!! Joker's daughter is oddly similar to what I would have drawn for his kid too

Mario wearing a crown on top of his hat is my favorite thing about this!

Joker is a house-hubby; I love it!

I have a headcanon that angels in Angel Land grow and mature in two ways: 1. Over time like everything else, but it takes an incredibly long time; 2. They become more powerful and "evolve" into an older form, or a god blesses them with a more powerful form. This is based off the best ending of KI NES. The sprite of Adult Pit in KI NES is the same height as Palutena; I'd like to think Pit and Pittoo grow into pretty large and impressive angels in adulthood. They finally grow into their hands and feet! XD

Omg this is so cute!!! Joker's daughter is oddly similar to what I would have drawn for his kid too
Thank you! lol for Joker jr my general thought process was that Cus genetics their hypoethical would probably have dark curly hair and to sprinkle a lil more Ann influence I figured to give her lil pigtails and red/pink hair bobbles.
Mario wearing a crown on top of his hat is my favorite thing about this!

Joker is a house-hubby; I love it!

I have a headcanon that angels in Angel Land grow and mature in two ways: 1. Over time like everything else, but it takes an incredibly long time; 2. They become more powerful and "evolve" into an older form, or a god blesses them with a more powerful form. This is based off the best ending of KI NES. The sprite of Adult Pit in KI NES is the same height as Palutena; I'd like to think Pit and Pittoo grow into pretty large and impressive angels in adulthood. They finally grow into their hands and feet! XD
Fhtfhtfjyf it felt to sacrilegious to change Mario’s design in any major way so I just slapped a crown on top and called it a day lmao

And as for the concept of the pits growing up djskfhsk I can only imagine them looking like those beta designs from that scrapped Icarus game lmao

Last edited:
I've always liked this fan concept of an adult Pit. I have my own art, but it's just a bust. I'll have to get around to finishing it so I could share it.

1680086918106.png

Thank you! lol for Joker jr my general thought process was that Cus genetics their hypoethical would probably have dark curly hair and to sprinkle a lil more Ann influence I figured to give her lil pigtails and red/pink hair bobbles.
Dark hair with lil blue eyes is what I picture that combo is always so powerful but also him having a daughter in general is just so cute because you know he’s definitely willing to play dress up with her and wear girly stuff to make her happy

Trying to imagine the Pits as parents. Lol I can definitely see Dark Pit being like this if he had a daughter!

I've always liked this fan concept of an adult Pit. I have my own art, but it's just a bust. I'll have to get around to finishing it so I could share it.

omg Pit’s lil “Ah! Cool guy” actually made me laugh out loud, dmskbhckb looks like he’ll have something to look forward too! And your art is always such a treat to see so I’ll be looking forward to seeing what your interpretation of grown up Pit looks like!

Dark hair with lil blue eyes is what I picture that combo is always so powerful but also him having a daughter in general is just so cute because you know he’s definitely willing to play dress up with her and wear girly stuff to make her happy

awwww that’s so sweet 😭😭 djslfhdof maybe that’s how he ended up getting put in the pink ‘kiss the cook’ apron in the first place lmao

And silly thought but with everyone showing off their kids Inkling starts feeling left out so they decide to drag New Agent Three and lil buddy with them 🦑 🍣

These are all really sweet concepts! For Captain Falcon, I can't really think of anything necessarily happy for him, I'm afraid. Either his depression takes hold of him or he goes off to find a new niche in life for himself. Either way, no one sees or hears from him again.

Cyan just joins the Zenith knights he has a purpose now. I don’t see him interested in marriages

awwww that’s so sweet 😭😭 djslfhdof maybe that’s how he ended up getting put in the pink ‘kiss the cook’ apron in the first place lmao
He had to accept Ann's model/fashion interests would eventually rub upon his own daughter so he probably let's her dress him up, which would include a pink apron among many other things

But fr now this has gotten me to dig into an old concept I had in my art folder of this daughter though she is a teen in the concept and now I have been inspired to rework all of the stuff I had. See me in 80 years when I finish this lmao

Eeeeehhh... I've decided I'll share my concept of an adult Pit. This has been sitting unfinished on my PC for months, so I might as well share it now!

AdultPitConcept.png

Dude that’s amazing
Thanks!

After sending Adult Pit off on a few missions, Palutena starts to notice a huge increase in new worshippers, the vast majority being women lol

Try a new lifestyle all together lol. Either way you look at it, Captain Falcon is gone
In the F-Zero anime, Captain Falcon dies after Falcon Punching Black Shadow so hard that the entire galaxy witnessed it! Pretty epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back