• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I get it! I’m just poking a bit of fun at the idea that Joker, who looks villainous to me (and I thought he was a villain when I first saw the character) is more hesitant to take a life than the more cutesy and friendly-looking characters like Toon Link and Kirby.
This just makes me think of this manga panel lmao. Joker always being seen much different than he actually is
hvywpq7jiyw41.jpg

This just makes me think of this manga panel lmao. Joker always being seen much different than he actually is
hvywpq7jiyw41.jpg
So it’s intentional? Well done, then!

I hope they’re ok! They said they would be back after taking care of something once art college stuff got out of the way! D:
Yep, but folks have been waiting a while. I don’t want y’all to be stuck for much longer. Likely I’ll just give y’all the go ahead to skip their turn and move on.

So it’s intentional? Well done, then!
Not sure if it's intentional, he's just seen as a criminal at school because rumors spread about him due to him being falsely charged with things he didn't actually do, but being unable to do anything about it cuz a man of higher power basically used his status to make sure he got a criminal record. So that panel is mostly just joking about how people at school view him as some scary criminal but in reality he's just this dorky teenager. His thief design on the other hand is supposed to represent his inner rebel, so I suppose take that as you will lol.

I meant the creators of Persona intended for Joker to look villainous, when he’s really a dorky teen. A “looks can fool” thing, a different personality for his alter ego.

The Joker novels continue. If I am pushing things too quickly do let me know. Just keeping the ball rolling for the group in terms of enemies so it doesn't get too stale

The Joker novels continue. If I am pushing things too quickly do let me know. Just keeping the ball rolling for the group in terms of enemies so it doesn't get too stale
It’s perfect tbh it gives me something to plan for Paula.

I'm finishing up Prof. Layton and the Curious Village.

It'd be funny if the Super Smash Bros. defeated Lunaris by giving him a slider puzzle!

Layton: This slider puzzle has four spheres, one in each corner of the puzzle box. As you can see, they are each a different color, and the corners of the box are a different color as well. You'll have to get each sphere to the corner that matches its color.

Lunaris: Mere child's play! ... Hrm... HRM! No, that's not right... I can SEE what I'm supposed to do but... Nono... Not there... GAH! I'll have to go back. ... That's not going to work!

Layton: Lord Lunaris, if I may offer a suggestion, perhaps you'll have an easier time moving the blocks if you took those gloves off. They look quite cumbersome.

Lunaris: Hm? Ah, right. *removes gauntlets and goes right back to the puzzle* Let's see... Just move that there... And there! And... I think... I've... YES! I'VE GOT IT!

Lunaris turns to see the Hands freed and all the Super Smash Brothers pointing their weapons at him.

Lunaris: ... ... ... Well, at least I get 80 Picarats!

It’s perfect tbh it gives me something to plan for Paula.
Glad to hear it! I figure there's a lot to work with, I just don't want it to feel too rushed or anything is all so as long as that's not a problem then it's good lol

Glad to hear it! I figure there's a lot to work with, I just don't want it to feel too rushed or anything is all so as long as that's not a problem then it's good lol
Reading that Ness copy oh boy what could go wrong? 👀

Me putting a wireframe from each character series present like the pure evil genius I am. How could anything go wrong lmao

A confused and angry girl with PSI powers going ham oh my.. does the wire frame Ness know PSI rocking? I’d thought I’d ask because Giygas knows it other than Ness..

I’d assume not. I figure it’s mostly physical based attacks rather than any projectiles. But I don’t think it’s my place to fully decide on that.

My thought process was that the wireframes are capable of replicating combat similar to the fighter they are based on (besides magic and such which is why the Arsene is merely for show). So basically they have some complexity to them but aren’t truly the fighters themselves.

If this needs to be changed btw, do let me know and I can change how I approached it if it’s not what was envisioned

I’d assume not. I figure it’s mostly physical based attacks rather than any projectiles. But I don’t think it’s my place to fully decide on that.

My thought process was that the wireframes are capable of replicating combat similar to the fighter they are based on (besides magic and such which is why the Arsene is merely for show). So basically they have some complexity to them but aren’t truly the fighters themselves.

If this needs to be changed btw, do let me know and I can change how I approached it if it’s not what was envisioned
Ahh so it’s just like shadow link as an example then it’s time no need to change it.

Me putting a wireframe from each character series present like the pure evil genius I am. How could anything go wrong lmao
Looks like Three’s gonna get a taste of their own inky medicine! Omg and since fakeling boy is all wireframe-y does that also mean that his ink would have that kind of texture too cus omg that sounds cool as heck!

Looks like Three’s gonna get a taste of their own inky medicine! Omg and since fakeling boy is all wireframe-y does that also mean that his ink would have that kind of texture too cus omg that sounds cool as heck!
You know I didn’t even think about the ink lmao. Maybe he doesn’t have it since it’s a projectile. Just has to whack everyone with the weapons lmao

Here’s a bittersweet thought I just had: the SSB keep having these yearly reunions, but as the other fighters grow older and eventually have families, some fighters, such as the Pits, have stayed the same.

Imagine adult Roxas and Sora interacting with the Pits, who haven’t changed much. Zelda is now a queen, and shows them her baby. Even Pyra and Mythra are mothers!

Roxas and Zelda have sea salt ice cream with Dark Pit, but they look like parents taking their kid out for a treat.

Some of the fighters can no longer keep up with them and cannot play with them as long as they would like, or they have responsibilities that cut their time short.

Here’s a bittersweet thought I just had: the SSB keep having these yearly reunions, but as the other fighters grow older and eventually have families, some fighters, such as the Pits, have stayed the same.

Imagine adult Roxas and Sora interacting with the Pits, who haven’t changed much. Zelda is now a queen, and shows them her baby. Even Pyra and Mythra are mothers!

Roxas and Zelda have sea salt ice cream with Dark Pit, but they look like parents taking their kid out for a treat.

Some of the fighters can no longer keep up with them and cannot play with them as long as they would like, or they have responsibilities that cut their time short.

M-my heart ;-;

Papa Joker bringing his kid(s) with him every visit, much to Ann's dismay. He is a proud father 100% and must show off his kids

Byleth showing up every time looking the same thanks to his divine powers. He still denies having such every time he is around and claims he just knows how to stay looking young

Maybe by adulthood Sora has finally learned romance and has a family. Only maybe. His love of friendship might still be too strong for many years to come

Roxas on the other hand, he is finally free of identity crisis problems, but he is still learning many things. He's just happy to be there

Pyra and Mythra have a crazy lil family, both of them now being their own people and having their own kid. They are happy though until the events of XC3 happen lmao

I can see some frustration on the Pits’ end, as they want very much to hang out with their friends as they used to, but it just can’t happen anymore. Roxas or Zelda have to tell Pittoo “no” more then once because they’re tired, or their responsibilities are in the way, or they’re just more mature and won’t do the silly things they might have done as teens. They may talk to him as an adult does to a child, even scold him a few times. They don’t mean to; it’s just the reality of the situation!

I think Pyra and Mythra can sympathize to an extent, as they’re immortal beings, but they’re still adults with adult responsibilities.

I think it would be harder on Dark Pit than Pit.

I like to think the Hero of Winds became the first king of New Hyrule!

Last edited:
Honestly Mythra would probably be just as reckless and headstrong as she is, despite her adult responsibilities. She's definitely considered the fun, cool mom much to the dismay of both Pyra and Rex lmao

Papa Joker bringing his kid(s) with him every visit, much to Ann's dismay. He is a proud father 100% and must show off his kids

Byleth showing up every time looking the same thanks to his divine powers. He still denies having such every time he is around and claims he just knows how to stay looking young

Maybe by adulthood Sora has finally learned romance and has a family. Only maybe. His love of friendship might still be too strong for many years to come

Roxas on the other hand, he is finally free of identity crisis problems, but he is still learning many things. He's just happy to be there

Pyra and Mythra have a crazy lil family, both of them now being their own people and having their own kid. They are happy though until the events of XC3 happen lmao

Awww all the fighters go around showing off their kiddos to each other, maybe they go and set up lil play dates for their kiddos .

lmao of course Zelda’s kid is gonna be named Zelda junior if it’s a girl and it’ll probably look just like a mini version of her. Shdkfh but hopefully Zelda sr. doesn’t end up with the same parenting issues like some of the other kings in her bloodline, (and hopefully she doesn’t die young for the sake of her daughter having a tragic backstory)

Lol meanwhile thanks to Splatoon 3 we already know what Agent Three will look like in the future. They become the captain of the New Squidbeak Splatoon!
1680040793391.png

By then Pichu will have probably either evolved into a Raichu or become the most badass Pichu there is!

Finally due to toon logic Isabelle probably looks mostly the same and is still happy working her job. Or, maybe she finally retired and is getting to enjoy her time relaxing n sipping martinis on a beach 🏖️

I like to think the Hero of Winds became the first king of New Hyrule!
Maybe he can get some advice from all of the other princesses on how to rule a country, I’m sure it can’t be easy being the first king of a nation!

Last edited:
Lol meanwhile thanks to Splatoon 3 we already know what Agent Three will look like in the future. They become the captain of the New Squidbeak Splatoon!
Oh no poor Inkling gonna be a depressed captain or at least that's the vibe I got when I played. Joker probably tries to cheer them up with his kids or something. He just tries to be a good friend and make them smile

But that also made me think, what would Joker be doing besides being a dad? I like to imagine he went on to study law with plans of becoming a defense lawyer, but things didn't go that way. Yes, he got his degree, but instead he found himself opening a small cafe and essentially becoming a stay at home dad (but still managing his cafe). He has those famous model wife perks after all lmao

I don’t know about Ness and Paula getting together since no one picked him up. Jeff would probs would settle with someone like minded. Haha Seph? No he’s married to causing chaos and destruction. And Cyan.. hehe if anyone played Final Fantasy VI… I don’t think he’ll be likely marrying again over his late wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back