• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Roxas’ whole struggle is he tries to resist rejoining Sora because he wants to be his own person but it’s not possible given he can’t do what Sora can do (which he comes to understand when he realizes Sora’s heart is connected with far more people than he could manage to reach himself). His identity crisis mostly is him trying to prove he is something, having a desire to keep living and is not just Sora like others try to call him. It’s why he shows such resentment towards Sora at times, but he eventually overcomes that and accepts Sora more

It definitely would be very interesting for the two of them to talk about such things, especially since the circumstances are a bit different for the two. While they’re both clones of some sort, Roxas basically isn’t given a choice on living- he needed to return to Sora so Sora could be whole. He probably does need to be told to enjoy his time in the Smash Realm while he has a life to enjoy. He may not like to hear it but he definitely needs it

When Layton finally appears in the RP, I look forward to his interactions with characters like Byleth, Samus, and Snake. As kind and gentle(manly) as Layton is, he tends to keep people at arm's length and maintains a proper and professional attitude toward them. It's pretty hard to get close and personal with him; he's got high walls.

There's Byleth, a professor who's trying to learn how to show more emotions. Then there's Layton, a professor who strives to keep himself in control at all times, and doesn't allow himself to be open or vulnerable.

Off topic, but my friends convinced me to draw some Joker for my own birthday and here we are me stealing pose ideas from Smash
jokerren.png

The pants Ren wears looks is really fitting for him it gives him a bit of a classic and paints him like he has good taste.

The pants Ren wears looks is really fitting for him it gives him a bit of a classic and paints him like he has good taste.
Well the pants he wears are part of a school uniform so he doesn't have much of an option there lmao

On the topic of making flower crowns I had this idea of there being some kind of tea party the ladies plan. It’s an excuse for them to dress up.

On the topic of making flower crowns I had this idea of there being some kind of tea party the ladies plan. It’s an excuse for them to dress up.
Lol Professor Layton is the only gentleman invited. He didn't know this prior to coming to the tea party, so he's sitting at the table where the tea party is taking place and all the ladies are eyeing him flirtatiously. ==|:-0

PLHelp.jpg

Last edited:
Lol Professor Layton is the only gentleman invited. He didn't know this prior to coming to the tea party, so he's sitting at the table where the tea party is taking place and all the ladies are eyeing him flirtatiously. ==|:-0

View attachment 1075662
Any of the love interests of the girls finds out about this and can't help getting a bit jealous Joker being a lil jealous boyfriend if he hears his girlfriend was looking flirtatiously at someone

Last edited:

View attachment 1075662

Peach: *Thinking to herself* Well, he doesn’t have that mustache BUT I know Toadsworth would approve~!

XD

So since yesterday was my birthday I thought I'd show what my friends ended up getting me. They really do know that Joker is my boy and decided my Persona 5 shelf needed more of him
IMG_5447.jpg

They're out here indirectly fueling my muse for this boy

XDDD oh man Paula goes to him about advice on Ness.
Aww, I think he'd smile and, in a gentle and kindly tone of voice, say something along the lines of, "My dear, just keep being your charming self. Though, it doesn't hurt to be a little direct as well." He knows from personal experience!

Any of the love interests of the girls finds out about this and can't help getting a bit jealous Joker being a lil jealous boyfriend if he hears his girlfriend was looking flirtatiously at someone

Peach: *Thinking to herself* Well, he doesn’t have that mustache BUT I know Toadsworth would approve~!

XD
Thankfully, Layton is a true gentleman and has no intention of getting into a relationship with any of the Smash ladies, let alone interfere with one that is already established! His heart belongs to his lost beloved, and he can never give it to another. I can see him staying long enough to enjoy one cup of tea, politely thank the ladies, then leave with the excuse that he should find Luke. He almost appears flustered!

I love the idea of Puzzle-Loving-Lego-Man Layton being a heartthrob lol

Roxas’ whole struggle is he tries to resist rejoining Sora because he wants to be his own person but it’s not possible given he can’t do what Sora can do (which he comes to understand when he realizes Sora’s heart is connected with far more people than he could manage to reach himself). His identity crisis mostly is him trying to prove he is something, having a desire to keep living and is not just Sora like others try to call him. It’s why he shows such resentment towards Sora at times, but he eventually overcomes that and accepts Sora more

It definitely would be very interesting for the two of them to talk about such things, especially since the circumstances are a bit different for the two. While they’re both clones of some sort, Roxas basically isn’t given a choice on living- he needed to return to Sora so Sora could be whole. He probably does need to be told to enjoy his time in the Smash Realm while he has a life to enjoy. He may not like to hear it but he definitely needs it
I was just thinking that Roxas and Layton can be a potentially bittersweet interaction: a man who has known a lot of loss trying to console a boy who has little time to live (as far as they knew at the time). Layton and Sora would be adorable too! Layton understands very well how hearts can connect.

Layton just becomes a father figure to all of the Little Brothers; he has that calming and reassuring aura that makes one feel safe, and that they could tell him anything without being judged or having their secrets made public. The ladies definitely know they need not fear when he's nearby!

I would like to have Layton meet Byleth, if that's okay Ploegy Ploegy . I'm just waiting for a good time as Byleth is interacting with Anna. There's absolutely no rush, though!

Last edited:
I was just thinking that Roxas and Layton can be a potentially bittersweet interaction: a man who has known a lot of loss trying to console a boy who has little time to live (as far as they knew at the time). Layton and Sora would be adorable too! Layton understands very well how hearts can connect.
That does sound like two pretty interesting interactions for sure. Roxas probably doesn't like to really talk about it so not sure how much Layton would get out of him, but Sora is definitely someone who gets along with pretty much anyone

I would like to have Layton meet Byleth, if that's okay Ploegy Ploegy . I'm just waiting for a good time as Byleth is interacting with Anna. There's absolutely no rush, though!
That's fine with me!

Askjsss this is perfect XDD I love Isabelle kedping a tally of how much Seph traumatized the others. Liked it’d a job.. I think he’s trolling now.
Ryeifhsk and all those tallies were just from monopoly night. Sephiroth is now officially banned from playing any board games gjyvygvthtvy

Samus, Peach, and Zelda

The Smash Sisters girlbossed their way to victory and now they get to celebrate 😎 💵 💵

Ryeifhsk and all those tallies were just from monopoly night. Sephiroth is now officially banned from playing any board games gjyvygvthtvy

The Smash Sisters girlbossed their way to victory and now they get to celebrate 😎 💵 💵
XDD that’s a good thing nothing can be good if he plays a game.

It's the Nintendo version of Monopoly!

"LOL I just bought you, Link! You're mine now!"

"Samus, look! I'm worth $300 while your space is worth $200!"

"Really? I'm worth more than that!"

1679877851604.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back