• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
This is proof that we ALSO need a Sonic as wel as the other heroes!!! 😫
Too bad the original Sonic person left at the first post lmao - lets see what a retcon would do to him

OH THANK CHEESE!

I was really worried cause, like, all the ladies present are WAAAAYYY too smart to fall for a "trojan horse" type of situation... xD;;;

also, I'm just reading Develius Develius Bowser posts and I am wondering how quickly he's gonna turn on Lunaris when he realizes he put his son on a WANTED POSTER, lmao!
Bowser: "IF YOU PUT A SINGLE HAND ON MY SON, I WILL FLAME YOU ALIVE AND PUNCH YOU IN THE NUTS!"
Lunaris:
badass_decal__74672.1501204309.jpg

"Done!"

Sorry guys. Had to catch up after breaking my shoulder. What did i miss?

Now I'm imagining Dark Pit getting on some Ribombee's Shit List, and it's grudge is so bad that its sole purpose is to throw Pollen Puffs at his face and get him into a sneezing fit any chance it gets. Everyone else gets a Pollen Puff as a sweet treat lol

Don't piss off the fairies!

Sorry guys. Had to catch up after breaking my shoulder. What did i miss?
Here is Gears (Kirby and Bandana Dee) last post

View attachment 1061789

Kirby and bandana waddle dee fought back to back. Kirby fired arrows while bandana waddle dee threw his spears. Kirby fired a few more arrows before realized he was out. Kirby ran for his mech jumped on top.

Bandana waddle dee was hit by an enemy and kirby carried him. As he dug through the supplies they had packed he found what he was looking for, the jet copy ability. As he inserted it into the mech it transformed into a jet. He jumped in and flew above the attackers opening fire with the turret.

Welp this is where my brain took me LMAO
gigi.png

OMG THEY'RE SO FRIGGIN CUTE!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I’d gladly sell all my organs on the black market for them! 🧠 🫁🫀
LMAO this would please the don very much. Real talk though ty! It was a basic, yet fun lil design to whip up! Been a hot minute since I’ve drawn a nopon so that was something

Welp this is where my brain took me LMAO
gigi.png
D'aww! I like it!

Team Pyra needs something off the Black Market, and it's too expensive, so the party tries to convince Pit to use his Intimidation skill on it. He tries, but falters because it's SO CUTE! How can he be mean and scare something so cute and fuzzy??

This is made for TTRPG DMs, and there's only so much I can do for forum RP, but I like to think I'm the Sorcerer DM.

1675858798510.png

D'aww! I like it!

Team Pyra needs something off the Black Market, and it's too expensive, so the party tries to convince Pit to use his Intimidation skill on it. He tries, but falters because it's SO CUTE! How can he be mean and scare something so cute and fuzzy??
Just wait till he hears it speak in its silly broken English lmao. Gotta be cute in attempt to not come off as a villain nopon lore even says they talk the way they do to be cute even though they used to speak normally and could continue to if living outside nopon settlements

Quick question, will some of the Pillars be in the World of Darkness? GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
No, I didn't plan on having the World of Darkness be in the RP because I had figured it disappeared after Galeem and Dharkon were defeated. I saw the World of Light map being in the same world (In this RP's case, the Smash Realm) alongside the locations shown in Subspace Emissary. That's also how I feel about Subspace itself.

But if folks want to get creative and find ways for their PCs to travel to Subspace or the World of Darkness, I'm cool with that.

I'll be working on a post for Lunaris and Odessa as soon as my bird lets me. If he's not perched on one of my hands, he's running on the keyboard.

DRGSLIGUBIERUFBLSIEGBRFDJURNVESLIGRBILSGBIUFBESLGBIBLFSJGF
DGDJRNLINEFGDHD SPLOON 3 EXPANSION PASS LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOOO
1675896425638.png

Inkling: Hey, Nintendo Direct just announced new content for my game! 8D

Pit: Hey, I'm getting mine next! 8D

Inkling: Hey, I doubt it! 8D

SPEAKING OF NINTENDO DIRECT
IM SCREAMING OVER XENOBLADE!!!!!

ADULT REX WITH BOTH AEGIS SWORDS AND ADULT SHULK!!!!! AHHHHHH

SPEAKING OF NINTENDO DIRECT
IM SCREAMING OVER XENOBLADE!!!!!

ADULT REX WITH BOTH AEGIS SWORDS AND ADULT SHULK!!!!! AHHHHHH

So... when I heard, "Tell me why!" my brain immediately added, "Ain't nothin' but a heartache!"

Inkling: Hey, Nintendo Direct just announced new content for my game! 8D

Pit: Hey, I'm getting mine next! 8D

Inkling: Hey, I doubt it! 8D
LMAO RIP he just wasn’t fresh enough for new content 😎 Sgskfhskfud guess the Kid Icarus series really puts the “Pit” in “Pitiful”/j

It honestly doesn't bother me, though I do think it's a bit of a shame considering how much hype was put into Uprising, and all the world-building that was done for it. As a big fan of the NES game, there were some things I didn't care for from Uprising, but it had a lot of good stuff too, and it was nice to see so much love shown on the little angel.

LMAO! Honestly very fitting given Xenoblade is nothing but heartache
Slightly off topic, but my friends and I were discussing "dance taunts" for the Smash Bros.. I said that all the FE characters have to have a boy-band dance such as N'Sync or Backstreet Boys lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back