• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Hoo boy I was gonna keep working on my Sora post, but my brain can't stop thinking about Xenoblade now god now Shulk is gonna be on my mind again HELP

It honestly doesn't bother me, though I do think it's a bit of a shame considering how much hype was put into Uprising, and all the world-building that was done for it. As a big fan of the NES game, there were some things I didn't care for from Uprising, but it had a lot of good stuff too, and it was nice to see so much love shown on the little angel.
Shfjdkfhshdjf seriously tho omg the gameplay of uprising would be sooo friggin easy to transfer to the switch it’s such a shame that they’re too big of cowards to do it 😫😫😫
Slightly off topic, but my friends and I were discussing "dance taunts" for the Smash Bros.. I said that all the FE characters have to have a boy-band dance such as N'Sync or Backstreet Boys lol
Sgsjfjdjf Fire Emblem becomes the new One Direction 🎶

On the topic of Fire Emblem, we gotta pour one out for Byleth
FoZG6BaaIAIcZik

Shfjdkfhshdjf seriously tho omg the gameplay of uprising would be sooo friggin easy to transfer to the switch it’s such a shame that they’re too big of cowards to do it 😫😫😫
I think it'd be hella easier to play too! I feel bad for the KI community. That comment from Sakurai about how neat it would be to port KI:U to the Switch really got their hopes up!

On the topic of Fire Emblem, we gotta pour one out for Byleth
FoZG6BaaIAIcZik
brit GIF

When I created Odessa for the RP, I had planned for her to be a very cold and vengeful person, yet in my brief time actually RPing her, she's becoming more of a meek, broken woman who's in way over her head.

Not that I'm complaining though!

When I created Odessa for the RP, I had planned for her to be a very cold and vengeful person, yet in my brief time actually RPing her, she's becoming more of a meek, broken woman who's in way over her head.

Not that I'm complaining though!
She sounds like fun tbh.

Post for Paula up! I’ll work on a post for Jeff and Sephiroth soon. 👀

Wanted to add a Fire Emblem character to my roster if I can.
I'll have to say no because you have a lot of characters already, and while there is no strict posting size rule you don't do a whole lot with the characters you already have.

I'm a bit confused by Paula's post. The wrecked ship is no longer there and was fixed/brought back to the sky by Lunaris (with Joker grappling up to it shortly and investigating in my last post). I'm not sure why it's being mentioned as if it's still there??

I'm a bit confused by Paula's post. The wrecked ship is no longer there and was fixed/brought back to the sky by Lunaris (with Joker grappling up to it shortly and investigating in my last post). I'm not sure why it's being mentioned as if it's still there??
Oh oops let me fix that..

So, when Byleth is finally found and the Smash Bros. are reunited, will Byleth, Peach, and Pyra have to throw a massive tea party for everyone? 83

Lol someone gives Byleth instant tea and that is the closest the Super Smash Bros. ever get to seeing rage from him.

So, when Byleth is finally found and the Smash Bros. are reunited, will Byleth, Peach, and Pyra have to throw a massive tea party for everyone? 83

Lol someone gives Byleth instant tea and that is the closest the Super Smash Bros. ever get to seeing rage from him.
Maybe they will, if they get a chance to that is!

And I figure he'd probably be more disgusted than angry, but he'd likely struggle to even express that. I imagine when he shows even a slight display of emotion the other Smash Bros are oddly happy I can imagine a lot of them being quite encouraging even when he displays more negative emotions

Byleth: This "tea" is nothing more than hot leaf juice.

Dark Pit: Byleth... That's what ALL tea is!

Byleth: ... *coldly* Listen here you little shit...

I have a small HC that Palutena will only drink tea or coffee that Pit brews, not out of paranoia, but because she's very particular about her drinks and really likes the way he makes them. And she can tell when she's drinking a tea or coffee that isn't made by Pit. It takes a while for her to be convinced to try brews made by the other fighters, such as Peach and Joker.

YES

Byleth: This "tea" is nothing more than hot leaf juice.

Dark Pit: Byleth... That's what ALL tea is!

Byleth: ... *coldly* Listen here you little shit...

I have a small HC that Palutena will only drink tea or coffee that Pit brews, not out of paranoia, but because she's very particular about her drinks and really likes the way he makes them. And she can tell when she's drinking a tea or coffee that isn't made by Pit. It takes a while for her to be convinced to try brews made by the other fighters, such as Peach and Joker.
Byleth just looking at Dark Pit like
c2e0180de2dd7c2849fcd2f482cc7e72.png

He is purely disgusted with this talk

All this talk about tea is fun off topic how do you guys like your tea if you do drink tea? I like mine without sugar.

I can only drink tea if it’s like 90% lemonade, never personally been a fan of the flavor 😅🫖

Dhdochxkf but also, which characters are what warm drink alignment 🤔
1675960895552.jpeg

Everyone else thinking about how serious tea must be to Byleth for him to just make a face! I bet Dark Pit would feel accomplished and smirk back lol

I have a HC that both Pits are not allowed to have espresso XD There are strict rules in Angel Land regarding how much sugar and caffeine young angels can have!

I love tea and drink it in the mornings. I especially love milk teas (no boba), with Thai tea being my favorite. I add a bit of whole milk to my morning tea. On weekend mornings I drink coffee with a bit of cream liquor; gotta Irish it up!

SheepKing SheepKing

Jeff is a chaotic tea drinker as he’s working on new project or just relaxing.

Paula is a lawful hot chocolate drinker. Lmao.

As for Pokey he’s a chaotic hot chocolate drinker.

Ugh.. Sephiroth none of the above.

Last edited:
I have a whole drawer in my pantry full of teas: black teas, green teas, Chai, rooibos, chamomile, all kinds! Even lemon and ginger teas for when my stomach acts up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back