• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
All this talk about tea is fun off topic how do you guys like your tea if you do drink tea? I like mine without sugar.
Depends on the tea for me. English/black tea I tend to add a lil honey but nothing else. I like the bitterness of it. Green tea I drink with nothing added. And I personally love mint tea a lot and add a bit of sugar but not a lot
I can only drink tea if it’s like 90% lemonade, never personally been a fan of the flavor 😅🫖

Dhdochxkf but also, which characters are what warm drink alignment 🤔
View attachment 1064238
Joker - Neutral / Chaotic coffee. Could align into either tbh
Yoshi - Lawful hot chocolate
Pyra - Neutral tea
Mythra - Chaotic coffee
Sora - Lawful / Neutral hot chocolate
Roxas - Neutral hot chocolate / coffee
Ann - Neutral hot chocolate
Byleth - Neutral tea

Everyone else thinking about how serious tea must be to Byleth for him to just make a face! I bet Dark Pit would feel accomplished and smirk back lol
It's never really said how much Byleth actually likes tea Engage really pushes his love for tea, fishing and picking flowers to give people but teatime was one way he learned to relax and be more comfortable with others so it's important and it is hinted that even when he could drink alcohol, he was never allowed to by his father, so I assume his alternative was probably something else that is popular in Fodlan which would be tea. I like to HC that he likely learned to make his own teas growing up since life as a mercenary would force him to be resourceful and all that.

Tea, fishing, and flower-picking? I think he and the Links would get along great!

I adore the idea of T’ink being his animated and expressive self, and not minding Byleth’s stoicism at all. He can be expressive enough for the both of them!

I can see him getting along with the Links for sure. I mean he even had his "sleep for *insert years* and come back to all hell being broken loose" arc too LMAO

T'ink can help Byleth be more expressive. That is something Byleth slowly does try to do. Flowers is one way he actually started doing in attempt to express himself, specifically gratitude/appreciation. In the Three Houses spinoff, he actually picks flowers for his father because he wanted to make sure he knew how much he appreciated him for everything he had done. He even admits he had to ask allies to help him because he didn't know how he could express his feelings. So he is willing to seek other's aid and all that. It's not his fault that having a stone keeping him alive subdued his emotions so harshly after all

I'm not much of a tea or coffee person. All of my attempts at making or just trying either haven't yielded good results. But, I'm always open to trying some! I pray for the day I find some tea that will let me hop on the tea bandwagon.

As for the warm drink alignment, I think Snake would be chaotic coffee or tea even. He's not afraid of getting his hands dirty, outside the proper channels, to achieve his goals. He has a pretty distinct distrust, or at least wariness, for the powers that be.

I hopefully be able to start getting up posts tomorrow (maybe even tonight, but I doubt since today has been a big friends distracting me day). I'll probably only do Sora, Yoshi, and Mythra for now. Kinda stuck on how to proceed with Joker atm so I'll likely wait for an Inkling post unless something changes

Kinda stuck on how to proceed with Joker atm so I'll likely wait for an Inkling post unless something changes
I’ll try to get a post out for Inkling either this weekend or at most sometime next week. Sbdkdhdkf poor Inkling’s been rotting in post purgatory 😫😫😫

I’ll try to get a post out for Inkling either this weekend or at most sometime next week. Sbdkdhdkf poor Inkling’s been rotting in post purgatory 😫😫😫
All good! No rush at all Joker has been rotting too LMAO I'm just not sure how to really proceed given he never really got answered for how they should go forward so I just feel in a weird spot is all

Ploegy Ploegy I could edit Paula’s post and give her suggestion on how to move forward..

Last edited:
You don’t have to. If you want to feel free I suppose but it’s not necessary ^^ It’s really not a problem if I gotta wait for Inkling

You don’t have to. If you want to feel free I suppose but it’s not necessary ^^ It’s really not a problem if I gotta wait for Inkling
Hmm I’ll add more to my post for Paula and maybe Inkling suggests something too.

I can see him getting along with the Links for sure. I mean he even had his "sleep for *insert years* and come back to all hell being broken loose" arc too LMAO

T'ink can help Byleth be more expressive. That is something Byleth slowly does try to do. Flowers is one way he actually started doing in attempt to express himself, specifically gratitude/appreciation. In the Three Houses spinoff, he actually picks flowers for his father because he wanted to make sure he knew how much he appreciated him for everything he had done. He even admits he had to ask allies to help him because he didn't know how he could express his feelings. So he is willing to seek other's aid and all that. It's not his fault that having a stone keeping him alive subdued his emotions so harshly after all
I really enjoy thinking about unusual or uncommon character interactions, such as Pit and Mythra or Byleth and Toon Link. There are so many fun combinations and it's a shame fan-artists and fanfiction writers tend to focus on the same pairings or friendships.

As for drinks, I can see Dark Pit drinking coffee black, trying to look cooler than Pit (who's happily enjoying hot chocolate), and doing his damnest not to make a face from the bitterness.

T'ink can go for either hot chocolate or tea. He doesn't seem picky to me.

Pikachu would be interested in whatever drink her companion at the time is drinking. Lol I can see some of the guys offering her a sip from their beer bottle, and she takes a lick and makes a face!

Last edited:
I really enjoy thinking about unusual or uncommon character interactions, such as Pit and Mythra or Byleth and Toon Link. There are so many fun combinations and it's a shame fan-artists and fanfiction writers tend to focus on the same pairings or friendships.
I agree. While the common ones are always nice, uncommon ones are just as good as well! Actually I meant to show this the other day cuz I saw it and couldn’t help thinking of the rp

That's beautiful! Poor Shulk trying to compare to ZS Samus!

Lol I love how Pittoo looks like he's afraid of getting cooties from Mythra! Pit and Pyra getting along is a given, but I wish there was more of Pit and Mythra. The two have so much in common!

As for drinks, I can see Dark Pit drinking coffee black, trying to look cooler than Pit (who's happily enjoying hot chocolate), and doing his damnest not to make a face from the bitterness.

T'ink can go for either hot chocolate or tea. He doesn't seem picky to me.

Pikachu would be interested in whatever drink her companion at the time is drinking. Lol I can see some of the guys offering her a sip from their beer bottle, and she takes a lick and makes a face!

Djdksjfjf POV Pikachu:
1675996988430.jpeg

Alright, beverage time!

Inkling might not seem like it, but I think it’d be cute their preferred drink of choice was coffee, maybe Captain Cuttlefish introduced it to them after a really tiring mission to wake them up and they became a fan of it ever since ☕

Zelda’s a def tea person, not much else to say there lmao 🍵

Isabelle’s also a coffee kind of gal, in game canon she likes a mocha with lots of milk and three spoonfuls of sugar ☕

Pichu probably wouldn’t drink any of the drinks on a common enough basis to really have a preference but if he did then Pichu would probably like hot chocolate the most (djflsjgkf but when he’s feeling particularly devious he’ll climb onto counters and drink from the cups of other fighters like how cats will do 🐈)

Inkling might not seem like it, but I think it’d be cute their preferred drink of choice was coffee, maybe Captain Cuttlefish introduced it to them after a really tiring mission to wake them up and they became a fan of it ever since ☕
Joker can make Inkling some coffee!!! Real besties!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back