• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
So Im finally downloading Metroid Prime remastered (havent played the OG but nonetheless) and Im HELLA excited!

CI_NSwitchDS_MetroidPrimeRemastered_Samus_02_image600w.png

JUST LOOK HOW GOOD MY GIRL LOOKS!
Captain Falcon: Pfft! Sammy always looks good! It comes with being the strongest woman in the galaxy! 👌

Okay so my other posts aren’t gonna be up tonight and I apologize for that. Got a huge migraine and I’m gonna just sleep early. I’ll have to wait till tomorrow to work on stuff

Okay so my other posts aren’t gonna be up tonight and I apologize for that. Got a huge migraine and I’m gonna just sleep early. I’ll have to wait till tomorrow to work on stuff
It’s alright take your time hope you feel better soon.

It's all good! I'm prone to migraines, so I get it!

so you know the wedding peach art I made a while ago? dhskfhd I guess here’s the sequel to that

465342DF-B46A-4DA0-B74C-E71542A434CE.png

Who is she marrying you ask? Man Idk I just wanted to draw a pretty dress 🤷‍♀️

My very quick take on a biblically accurate Pit! I love the idea of him being a floating ball of light and feathers with eyeballs! The rings/wheels are based off the rings he wears.

BiblicallyAccuratePit.png

My very quick take on a biblically accurate Pit! I love the idea of him being a floating ball of light and feathers with eyeballs! The rings/wheels are based off the rings he wears.

HOW TF DID YOU MAKE IT SO CUTE???? Shdjshfdjfh according to Wikipedia Ophanim are apparently supposed to be the wheels of god’s chariot so now I’m just imagining Palutena or Viridi somehow attaching biblically accurate Pit to the Lightning Chariot 🦄 🦄

Yeah, I took some artistic liberties by combining the medieval depictions of Seraphim with Ophanim. I'd like to think when this Pit gets REALLY angry, his whole body(?), including the wheels, sprout angrily glaring eyes! I thought about adding the lion, ox, and eagle heads of the Cherubim too but got lazy. Imagine this Pit trying to play video games and the other three heads are backseat gaming him, much to his annoyance!

I wouldn't be surprised if Ophanim were the inspiration behind the Aether Ring vehicle in KI:U.

Haha, now I'm picturing this Pit bouncing along behind Palutena, much like a baby Digimon, while shouting, "HOLY HOLY HOLY!" Palutena thinks it's cute at first, but after a while starts to regret adding that particular part about praising her to the Angel's Code of Conduct.

Toon Link tries using the Lens of Truth on Palutena, but she quickly stops him as seeing her true form will strike him dead!

Last edited:
It's all good! I'm prone to migraines, so I get it!
Yeah unfortunately I am very prone to them when I get in a bad mood and yesterday really beat me down into one. But heyo we sleep it off and move forward

This is so oddly cute lmao

I apologize for how oof my Yoshi post was. I legit was stuck since there wasn't much for him to do u_u and I kept getting distracted by editing spelling errors and a few lil grammar things in my Sora post LMAO

An awful thought that just popped into my head:

Super Smash Bros: *sees BA Pit* AHHH!! Little Galeem! Kill it! KILL IT!!

I still plan on hopefully getting Mythra post up today, but currently am struggling to motivate myself not for rp reasons so dw there

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back