• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
the struggle of reading one’s own wring is real 😭 It’s definitely something I really need to work on cus omg even just rereading my past posts without dying inside is a struggle. Shdjsfhd the issue when it comes to Zel is her game is from before Nintendo discovered that characters can have personalities (Much less female characters/j) so the majority of her dialogue is mostly just exposition or explaining game mechanics so extrapolating any definite personality traits from that isn’t exactly the easiest thing to do. The tie in manga is a lil better in that regard but still not super great as she isn’t really actively present in the story save for the very beginning and end portions. Shdkshfjf really the most we ever see of definite and consistent personality traits have come from her presence in Ultimate lmao. So when it came to her speech pattern I specifically honed in on her one line in the World of Light Cutscene (“Stow your fear, it’s now or never!”) and decided to just run with the idea that it’s how she normally speaks. Sgfjdhfdg so I was a lil worried that I was too laser focused on that one aspect to the point of possibly being OOC but as long as she still feels like a Zelda then that’s alright with me!
When I read my own stuff I sit and think about how cringy and corny I make my characters LMAO. But I guess it is what it is I'm all open for people criticizing my portrayals though so I can work on capturing personality better if I'm off. I'm having fun though, so I suppose that's what matters and what I'd expect from others too. I digress though. Just keep at what you're doing and your Zelda will be fine ^^

Alright, here's some more bomb pics from yours truly! As always, feel free to let me know who all among these you think are interesting enough to be characters in the roleplay!👍
261669c1ff7a4e12a1924172994baf9a.jpg

a80eb885e91ebbe5f2ff8aa7f4c5f6a1.jpg

f03513961c41f707a739c8042946df9e.jpg

dfa6b9f2e0be76f45d4bebf2a945f3da.jpg

8d89df724f3e38ef66d7f1e200975b77.jpg

d7338664fcbbddb339ecb831d0e9e7af.jpg

a84e82ec8dd3f39cd2204743da7eb46e.jpg

d181e085a738fd860a64b806e18f434c.jpg

885e1d8f17ecd8d509190e1c17d34348.jpg

4c2819544c7cb727866c9d27de794e48.jpg

8cf4f6fbc488e483807050d68b27dfcc.jpg

f0b1b0f575a3fabc25cde278f666d14c.jpg

90fdd0847eba957c0fe77772b0de97e8.jpg

a67b537476d08ffd81ff2d263531011f.jpg

a5cc234913385c81a1ef7f827a5abb44.jpg

21bb2c920f6ea28e39b346e46de4c364.jpg

35d5495cc801ce77054eebc1195c21d9.jpg

b9791cd6da3a9ea99d15db96314c9e57.jpg

6a9ff92b12ddd804505d04c5a81606b8.jpg

63c0e03022f6e9fc4932978237b55fd6.jpg

ed4829dbe6051375f5219da6e2537e09.jpg

077b0e000f79e9b7203f50d4a65bd049.jpg

2ce95fceb07d3ce9c8d717d956305b50.jpg

97ab0ac0eb0846c0e5ebcc945b5ef867.jpg

ae3216422928ef4a37ac15bf3ee343d1.jpg

fe64e327dc13ae66a005a6eabad18338.jpg

cool_down_by_shardanic_dezf68a-fullview.png

256da6505ef6803f5e32cf8ef80850c0.jpg

df506ee67f2a352921b672de248a7d6e.jpg
Dope as always. I'm really feeling 6 (black w/ the white coat and sword) and 22 (dog stole their shoe so the pulled out the sewing needle). I'm a sucker for the unique sword designs, especially when they're side slung or have crazy hilts like that 6's.

Feel free to skip ahead of me if you guys can get a post out in time Ploegy Ploegy AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
You're good. Unless Ploegy wants me to post, or you'd rather be skipped, I think I'll wait for you. I started a Snake post, but I'm just trying to slowly build my routine back up right now. Get out of this bad headspace I've been in for the last few months.

also, i haven't opened RPN/kept up with this chat in a few days (again) so i hope no one needed my attention

Part 2 (My work breaks are only 10 min long)

Samus: ... Hey, kiddos, I have a mission for you: know that jumbo-sized bag of cheese puffs in the kitchen?

Later Samus is still laying on the couch, eating cheese puffs. One falls out of the bag and rolls toward Pit’s face. He sticks his tongue out, but the puff is just a whole inch too far for him to reach!

Pit: ... ... ... Get in my mouth.

The obnoxious theme song of a very obnoxious tv show blares from the tv. Both Samus and Pit wince.

Pit: Ugh, Samus, change the channel.

Samus: I thought you had the remote?

They both look over to Snake and see the remote on one of the armrests.

Samus: Snake, you have the remote!

Pit: Snake, change the channel!

Snake just keeps snoring. Samus tries throwing cheese puffs at him but keeps falling short. Pichu passes by and they try to get him to bring them the remote. Poor Pichu brings them every small object in the room because he doesn’t know what a remote is! He’s also distracted by cheese puffs on the floor. Captain Falcon then walks in.

C. Falcon: Looks like you three partied too hard! Don’t worry, I have the perfect cure for hangovers: a mix of coconut water and fruit juices to replenish your electrolytes and potassium, and hydrate your bodies! I call it my—

Ness: FALCON PUNCH!

C. Falcon: Why you little—

Captain Falcon strangles Ness “Homer Simpson” style!
Being able to sleep through cheese doodle artillery, the mark of a true warrior. Learning how to powernap is Snake's greatest feat as the Legendary Soldier.

Dope as always. I'm really feeling 6 (black w/ the white coat and sword) and 22 (dog stole their shoe so the pulled out the sewing needle). I'm a sucker for the unique sword designs, especially when they're side slung or have crazy hilts like that 6's.
Alright guys, here's my first batch of Bounty hunters/NPCs to throw into the RP! Let me know which ones you guys want your respective groups to meet up with!
Character Name: Grimace the Menace

Race/Species: N/A

Appearance:
EQwnk4BW4AISyQr.jpg

Abilities/Powers: Superhuman Physiology

Bio: Grimace was raised in a gladiatorial arena and spent his entire life torturing and killing. He does not feel pity, nor any sort of sympathy for his victims. He is the poster child of every aggressive brute out there.

Other: He once killed 16 innocent people with his bare hands, and was honored with the title 'Supreme Brutal Overlord of Terror'. This title was later changed to 'Supreme Death God' to remind him that a ruthless mistress called Death gives the final kill. He tries to remain as calm as he can, but he gets frustrated very easily, and tends to seek the appropriate outlet for his anger.

Character Name: BL4ST-K1LL

Race/Species: Robot

Appearance:
peter-figlhuber-cyber-bounty-hunter.jpg

Abilities/Powers: Fine-focus shoulder laser, Night-vision optic, radar antennae, arm-mounted micro-cannon, camouflage cloak, jet rockets, electrical field-generating blast.

Bio: Robo-Terrorists once owned said unit, and some say that it is more evil than any robot they have ever seen. Often hated by Robot Command, this unit is referred to as the “Blaster Baron” by the other bounty hunters for his liking towards conventional weaponry.

Other: License to kill! License to kill! License to kill!

Character Name: Tom the Jackal

Race/Species: Human

Appearance:
l6COOGILL5GwkAH-Tk8ANZQpgvj-CmPyE7p1hjJrX_0.jpg

Abilities/Powers: Creation of materials. Swordsmanship. Beast taming. Smithing.

Bio: Tom was born in the city of Mogadishu. His family was well off and strong in their clan, but he wanted a real life with a real battle to fight much like his father and forefathers before him. After his parents died fighting in the war against the invading empires, he left to wander the world and learn all it's mysteries, leading him on numerous adventures. He eventually became a warlord and founded a small clan known as the Zenith Knights. With his battle prowess and enduring spirit, he became a renowned protector of more vulnerable territories, doing battle with other warlords seeking to expand their armies, one such being 'Hellhound' Militron. Eventually, Tom managed to ensure peace and stability for awhile. Just long enough to finally hang up his gears and settle down where he lives his life in relative peace with his grandchildren and making weapons and armors for other warriors and becoming an equally renowned blacksmith.
Other: Has a cat named 'Clawey', and a few kids/grandkids.

Character Name: Mylla

Race/Species: Human

Appearance:
cai-lei-2.jpg

Abilities/Powers: Crossbow, hatchet, greatsword

Bio: Mylla was raised in the most northern reaches of the Frozen, the likes of which few would dare even think of visiting. She has encountered only a few other monstrosities, but the experience has changed her life. Her village was once attacked by monsters from the sky, and as a young woman, she learned the secrets of the wild and came to loath them as a person could. After one last battle against a monstrous wolf, Mylla took its head home and even contemplated eating it. She later met a lone stranger who helped her survive the cold, but he also robbed her of her only connection to the world that was still. For years Mylla has felt nothing but loss, even as the hard frozen land around her continued to reject her. She tried to kill herself many times but could never bring herself to do it. The only thing she ever learned from the man was his name, Wolfkiller. She began to call him friend, and even though he did not share her beliefs, he remained a friend. The townspeople of northern snow is a fragile place, and every time there is another loss there is another person who may choose to follow the one who left. Wolfkiller refused to go, and as she has had no living family for a long time, Mylla has become much more introverted. No matter the circumstance, Wolfkiller would always keep her alive. It was this that gave her the courage to finally set out to find the one who robbed her of a life she never could have had.

Other: At the very least, the man who stole Mylla's "story" may be still alive and well.

Character Name: Peregrine

Race/Species: N/A

Appearance:
d4tm3fv-ef481ab2-187a-4d88-9ac9-53caae9ca515.png

Abilities/Powers: Flight, Aerial Combat, Kickboxer

Bio: The youngest of the Zenith Knights, Peregrine is used to being second in command, whether on the ground or in the air. But, that doesn't mean he isn't a talented warrior in his own right. However, he still struggles with being outshined by his older brothers when it comes to combat. As such, he is more often on the front lines, rather than in the ranks. He may not be a commander, but he is one of the most successful aerial fighter in the world. While Peregrine isn't exactly the smartest Knight, he is certainly one of the deadliest. Peregrine the ability to set up attacks from the air, and then defend himself and his team against any enemy who might get in his way.

Other: Peregrine's adopted father was a infamous mercenary. After Peregrine's mother died giving birth, Peregrine was raised as a Zenith Knight by his adoptive father and Tom.

Character Name: Vurue

Race/Species: Avian

Appearance:
710b3475d7e60a67ddafa8134c8bd06c.jpg

Abilities/Powers: Avian Physiology, Martial Arts, Enhanced sensory

Bio: Vurue was once a monk from the Floating Islands until he became disillusioned with his life as a monk, believing there was more to be learned by outwardly searching for knowledge, rather than obtaining it from one source. To him, it was stagnation for what good his skills would be if he didn't put them to some sort of use. After breaking off contact with his family, Vurue left the island for the chance to put some use to his abilities.

Other: Due to his seemingly mystical nature of life and nature, he has always been noted to attract the attention of the wildlife around him.
Thanks for the input, Elm! I'll be sure to throw them into the roleplay sometime in the future! Also, I put up my first few Smash Hunters based on your input from my first and second batches! Feel free to choose which one of these you want Team S³R to encounter! And if you need me to post the other pics I posted from 3-8 so you can choose from them, let me know! 😉

Being able to sleep through cheese doodle artillery, the mark of a true warrior. Learning how to powernap is Snake's greatest feat as the Legendary Soldier.
Joining the Army means learning how to sleep anywhere!

Part 3

Dark Pit: Hey, Pit-stain! Roxas, Zelda, and I are going out to lunch, and I need you to come with us so you can pay for it! ... ... ... *nudges Pit with foot*

Pit: *zombie noises*

Dark Pit waits a moment then kneels down and, after digging through the various knick-knacks Pichu had gathered around the angel, takes Pit's wallet. He walks away whistling. Rosalina later walks into the room, sees the three, and expresses concern over the example they're setting for the children.

Samus: *still stuffing her face with cheese balls* Huh? Oh... Uh... Hey, kiddos... Don't eat this stuff, okay? It's very bad for you.

Samus gives Rosalina a lazy thumbs-up. Rosalina gives up and leaves. Sonic suddenly shoots into the room.

Sonic: HEY HEY HEY!! Is the party still goin'?! I still have some of my famous chili left! Who's grillin'?!

Samus, Pit, and Snake:

doesnt chowder GIF

Sonic: *reverses course* HEY HEY HEY!! I'm outta here!

SheepKing SheepKing I think your Zelda is fine! I imagine her being an "old head on young shoulders" and you've got that down! I expect her to have a formal, proper way of speaking.

I can see her trying some slang she learned from the other Smash Brothers and having it sound so stiff and unnatural lol

Joining the Army means learning how to sleep anywhere!

Part 3

Dark Pit: Hey, Pit-stain! Roxas, Zelda, and I are going out to lunch, and I need you to come with us so you can pay for it! ... ... ... *nudges Pit with foot*

Pit: *zombie noises*

Dark Pit waits a moment then kneels down and, after digging through the various knick-knacks Pichu had gathered around the angel, takes Pit's wallet. He walks away whistling. Rosalina later walks into the room, sees the three, and expresses concern over the example they're setting for the children.

Samus: *still stuffing her face with cheese balls* Huh? Oh... Uh... Hey, kiddos... Don't eat this stuff, okay? It's very bad for you.

Samus gives Rosalina a lazy thumbs-up. Rosalina gives up and leaves. Sonic suddenly shoots into the room.

Sonic: HEY HEY HEY!! Is the party still goin'?! I still have some of my famous chili left! Who's grillin'?!

Samus, Pit, and Snake:

doesnt chowder GIF

Sonic: *reverses course* HEY HEY HEY!! I'm outta here!

This is proof that we ALSO need a Sonic as wel as the other heroes!!! 😫

I’ll get to Pokey today I feel sort of inspired. Lmao I had a small procedure done.

SheepKing SheepKing Develius Develius Minako Minako Just in case there's any concern, don't worry about Odessa not being allowed onto the ship if you feel it's IC for your characters to be too suspicious. I have plans in case she doesn't get on board!
OH THANK CHEESE!

I was really worried cause, like, all the ladies present are WAAAAYYY too smart to fall for a "trojan horse" type of situation... xD;;;

also, I'm just reading Develius Develius Bowser posts and I am wondering how quickly he's gonna turn on Lunaris when he realizes he put his son on a WANTED POSTER, lmao!

If Odessa even gets on board, it's likely she won't hang around too long as she's putting herself in a VERY dangerous position by being stuck with a group of the realms greatest fighters.

She should have picked a group with no brain cells to try and infiltrate LMAO

She should have picked a group with no brain cells to try and infiltrate LMAO
Lol she tries Team Swamp and nearly drowns herself out of frustration!

She was already in the forest, though. I had actually forgotten that for a time lol

I was like, "Wait... Oh yeah, Odessa's still in the forest. I should proooobably have her respond to what just happened!" XD

Lol Odessa taps into her 4th Wall Breaking powers (because she's from the Kid Icarus world) and is like, "What the hell?! I was in this forest before y'all arrived!! Whaddya mean I 'just so happened to show up?'" XD

Somehow this talk about Odessa gave me a random idea for a silly little villain oc. Maybe I’ll try and sketch it out as if I need to think of this

A villain that adds more variety as well. I’m thinking of a lil nopon. They’re silly little creatures so could be fun to draw a concept out sadly my already existing nopons don’t work so I’ll need to make a new one lmao

Nopon villains are usually ver comedic and goofy which I think would be pretty fitting for this rp I’m pretty sure every game has a “mafia boss” nopon who runs an illegal underground drug organization lmao and by drugs I mean pollen orbs

The moment I read "pollen orbs" I imagined one of my chosen characters being allergic to them lol. I had to look them up to learn the lore.

The moment I read "pollen orbs" I imagined one of my chosen characters being allergic to them lol. I had to look them up to learn the lore.

dgskejgbeskr my first thought was Ribombee's signature move Pollen Puff.
1675822611650.png

But I also know absolutely zero about Xenoblade so lmao

dgskejgbeskr my first thought was Ribombee's signature move Pollen Puff.
LOL look out, it's ANGY!

I'd probably have Dark Pit be the one allergic to them simply because of the four characters I play that would be the most funny. And there'd be no explanation as to why he's allergic to them, but Pit's not.

I will see what I can sketch up. The underground pollen orb industry has to rise with a silly lil nopon at its head lmao might not be what I actually go for but we’ll see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back