• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
It's all good. I apologize if me posting everything I'm waiting on came off as me trying to rush anyone in some manner. That was not my intention at all! Just trying to mostly keep myself in check, and not get demotivated lmao me forcing myself to draw Joker like every other day still so I don't lose muse on him LMAO plus it gives me something to do after Fire Emblem fries my brain

So I guess, take a Joker and Ann as an apology lol
shuannsnooze.png
abdkdhslfksjfffawww they sleepin 💤

I had a sudden funny thought of Roxas and Dark Pit arguing over who's older, and Snake realizing that these two moody teen boys are actually the age of toddlers!

Also, Mythra sleepwalking again, and waking up to find her face buried into Pit's wings, as Pit was sleeping on his stomach.

Joker x Ann the og couple
I take it upon myself to give me the Joker x Ann content I need lmao

I had a sudden funny thought of Roxas and Dark Pit arguing over who's older, and Snake realizing that these two moody teen boys are actually the age of toddlers!

Also, Mythra sleepwalking again, and waking up to find her face buried into Pit's wings, as Pit was sleeping on his stomach.
Ah you have reminded me of one of my fav twitter posts

Lol I need to put aside some drawing time because now I want to see a doodle of Snake watching Toddler Roxas and Toddler Pittoo arguing!

Lol I need to put aside some drawing time because now I want to see a doodle of Snake watching Toddler Roxas and Toddler Pittoo arguing!
I'd love to see this LMAO. I'd doodle my own rendition if drawing children wasn't the biggest nightmare

Toddler Dark Pit would just be a darker version of this, and the poor kid will never know peace because everyone would be cooing over him!

1675741258227.png

I take it upon myself to give me the Joker x Ann content I need lmao

Ah you have reminded me of one of my fav twitter posts

Ironic given that I'm pretty sure Saix would've folded Roxas had Riku not intercepted him first. Full moon was out, so you know what that meant 😏

I got a funny idea of Samus, Snake, and Pit having to deal with their hangovers after celebrating the defeat of Lunaris. They’re lazing about in the Smash House: Samus taking up a whole sofa, Pit laying face-down on the floor with a pillow supporting his head, and Snake snoring in an armchair, a newspaper draped across his lap.

The Little Brothers all run into the living room, poking at Samus because she PROMISED to play Space Pirates with them!

Little Brothers: Look out! It’s the bounty hunter, Samus Aran! AHHHH!! She’s gonna get us!!

Samus: *Half-raises her arm, makes a gun gesture, and says in the most flat tone* ... bang.

The Little Brothers, not discouraged, pretend to be shot and trip over Pit, who doesn’t react at all.

Little Brothers: It’s Lord Ridley! Lord Ridley! Samus is attacking us!

Pit: *wings flap once* ... rrrrrgrrrrr...

Little Brothers: ... YAAAY LORD RIDLEY!!!

Part 2 (My work breaks are only 10 min long)

Samus: ... Hey, kiddos, I have a mission for you: know that jumbo-sized bag of cheese puffs in the kitchen?

Later Samus is still laying on the couch, eating cheese puffs. One falls out of the bag and rolls toward Pit’s face. He sticks his tongue out, but the puff is just a whole inch too far for him to reach!

Pit: ... ... ... Get in my mouth.

The obnoxious theme song of a very obnoxious tv show blares from the tv. Both Samus and Pit wince.

Pit: Ugh, Samus, change the channel.

Samus: I thought you had the remote?

They both look over to Snake and see the remote on one of the armrests.

Samus: Snake, you have the remote!

Pit: Snake, change the channel!

Snake just keeps snoring. Samus tries throwing cheese puffs at him but keeps falling short. Pichu passes by and they try to get him to bring them the remote. Poor Pichu brings them every small object in the room because he doesn’t know what a remote is! He’s also distracted by cheese puffs on the floor. Captain Falcon then walks in.

C. Falcon: Looks like you three partied too hard! Don’t worry, I have the perfect cure for hangovers: a mix of coconut water and fruit juices to replenish your electrolytes and potassium, and hydrate your bodies! I call it my—

Ness: FALCON PUNCH!

C. Falcon: Why you little—

Captain Falcon strangles Ness “Homer Simpson” style!

Part 2 (My work breaks are only 10 min long)

Samus: ... Hey, kiddos, I have a mission for you: know that jumbo-sized bag of cheese puffs in the kitchen?

Later Samus is still laying on the couch, eating cheese puffs. One falls out of the bag and rolls toward Pit’s face. He sticks his tongue out, but the puff is just a whole inch too far for him to reach!

Pit: ... ... ... Get in my mouth.

The obnoxious theme song of a very obnoxious tv show blares from the tv. Both Samus and Pit wince.

Pit: Ugh, Samus, change the channel.

Samus: I thought you had the remote?

They both look over to Snake and see the remote on one of the armrests.

Samus: Snake, you have the remote!

Pit: Snake, change the channel!

Snake just keeps snoring. Samus tries throwing cheese puffs at him but keeps falling short. Pichu passes by and they try to get him to bring them the remote. Poor Pichu brings them every small object in the room because he doesn’t know what a remote is! He’s also distracted by cheese puffs on the floor. Captain Falcon then walks in.

C. Falcon: Looks like you three partied too hard! Don’t worry, I have the perfect cure for hangovers: a mix of coconut water and fruit juices to replenish your electrolytes and potassium, and hydrate your bodies! I call it my—

Ness: FALCON PUNCH!

C. Falcon: Why you little—

Captain Falcon strangles Ness “Homer Simpson” style!
.. We need this I’m laughing at the last part too hard.

Oh! Speaking of Zelda I gotta ask something, how’s her dialogue holding up? I wanted to go for a lil bit more formal style of speaking for her but now that I’m reading back on what I’ve written for her so far idk if that’s coming across as well as I wanted (now that I’m rereading her dialogue it’s starting to read as a lil cringy but that might just be me 😅) So I figured it wouldn’t hurt to get a second opinion on the matter. Is it too formal? Is it not formal enough? Is it OOC entirely? Dhsjfhdjc I’m probably just overthinking it 🙃🙃🙃

Oh! Speaking of Zelda I gotta ask something, how’s her dialogue holding up? I wanted to go for a lil bit more formal style of speaking for her but now that I’m reading back on what I’ve written for her so far idk if that’s coming across as well as I wanted (now that I’m rereading her dialogue it’s starting to read as a lil cringy but that might just be me 😅) So I figured it wouldn’t hurt to get a second opinion on the matter. Is it too formal? Is it not formal enough? Is it OOC entirely? Dhsjfhdjc I’m probably just overthinking it 🙃🙃🙃
I think her dialouge is fine to the extent that it portrays that she's royalty without being to upfront about it. It' literally how's she's been trained to talk. Yknow, etiquette and proper way of speaking, tho i also imagine that her social skills are probably iffy cause think about it, back home, how many friends you reckon Zelda has? Not many if at all save probably Link and we all know how social he is lol.

I think you're doing fine with it! I feel like it's a common thing to find the way you write stuff cringy when reading it back I am so guilty of feeling this way on my own writing, but try to not fuss over it LMAO But fr I do think it fits Zelda and even if you feel it might be a bit ooc (I haven't played the game this specific Zelda is from so I wouldn't know), that's all part of putting your own touch on rping canon characters. At the end of the day, it is still obvious that she is Zelda in my humble opinion, for what that might be worth lmao

SheepKing SheepKing When I read your Zelda posts I feel as if I’m playing the games. It’s not a bad a thing to put your own spin on things as long as there’s a balance. I feel like you’re doing a phenomenal job. ❤️

I’ll try to get a post in after work, so sorry for delays (My job is pretty demanding, I’m afraid!)!

I’ll try to get a post in after work, so sorry for delays (My job is pretty demanding, I’m afraid!)!
No worries! My job's also back starting today, with a fairly busy semester coming in next week alongside a few other irl happenings - so I feel you loud and clear. Take all the time you need.

omg y’all are too fucking niceeeee 😭😭 Dgsjfhsofud but seriously thank y’all for the responses! Dhsjfhd I’m gonna blabber about her for a bit so feel free to not read what’s below but I really appreciate all the kind words and I’m glad that Zelda isn’t a cringe fail lmao
I think her dialouge is fine to the extent that it portrays that she's royalty without being to upfront about it. It' literally how's she's been trained to talk. Yknow, etiquette and proper way of speaking, tho i also imagine that her social skills are probably iffy cause think about it, back home, how many friends you reckon Zelda has? Not many if at all save probably Link and we all know how social he is lol.
You hit the mark on what I was hoping to go for! Whdjsjfhd Like in total her only friends are Impa (which is basically like saying your mom is your best friend rip), Link who’s more often than not out adventuring, and the manga exclusive character Ghanti. Shfjskf Even being charitable the only other people we actually see interact with her are the Santuary Priest and the seven maidens who barely could be considered acquaintances. So all in all outside of the tournament most of her interactions would come from princess business stuff, so I figured it wouldn’t hurt for her manner of speech to reflect that concept. lol it’s basically her version of slipping into a ‘costumer service voice’ on accident. But anyways I’m really glad that my writing was able to get that across!

I think you're doing fine with it! I feel like it's a common thing to find the way you write stuff cringy when reading it back I am so guilty of feeling this way on my own writing, but try to not fuss over it LMAO But fr I do think it fits Zelda and even if you feel it might be a bit ooc (I haven't played the game this specific Zelda is from so I wouldn't know), that's all part of putting your own touch on rping canon characters. At the end of the day, it is still obvious that she is Zelda in my humble opinion, for what that might be worth lmao
the struggle of reading one’s own wring is real 😭 It’s definitely something I really need to work on cus omg even just rereading my past posts without dying inside is a struggle. Shdjsfhd the issue when it comes to Zel is her game is from before Nintendo discovered that characters can have personalities (Much less female characters/j) so the majority of her dialogue is mostly just exposition or explaining game mechanics so extrapolating any definite personality traits from that isn’t exactly the easiest thing to do. The tie in manga is a lil better in that regard but still not super great as she isn’t really actively present in the story save for the very beginning and end portions. Shdkshfjf really the most we ever see of definite and consistent personality traits have come from her presence in Ultimate lmao. So when it came to her speech pattern I specifically honed in on her one line in the World of Light Cutscene (“Stow your fear, it’s now or never!”) and decided to just run with the idea that it’s how she normally speaks. Sgfjdhfdg so I was a lil worried that I was too laser focused on that one aspect to the point of possibly being OOC but as long as she still feels like a Zelda then that’s alright with me!

SheepKing SheepKing When I read your Zelda posts I feel as if I’m playing the games. It’s not a bad a thing to put your own spin on things as long as there’s a balance. I feel like you’re doing a phenomenal job. ❤️
Omg comparing her to the games is such a huge compliement!! Thank you!!! Hopefully I’ll be able to maintain that balance between putting my own spin and staying true to character. Ahfkshfjf now I’m just imagining me literally spinning her around like a record lmao 💽

Users who are viewing this thread

Back