• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Then, after everyone calms the fuck down and gets their shit together...

Dark Pit: You guys need some fuckin' therapy, goddamn!

Everyone, even Pichu with his little oven-mitt paws, flips him the Bird. Dark Pit just smirks.

I just freaking realized that the hypothetical "Sorrow Arc" with Pit is very similar to the "You're Not Alone" scene from FFIX. Crap, now I feel unoriginal lol

I haven't played this game since I was a child! My favorite Final Fantasy game.

Then, after everyone calms the fuck down and gets their shit together...

Dark Pit: You guys need some fuckin' therapy, goddamn!

Everyone, even Pichu with his little oven-mitt paws, flips him the Bird. Dark Pit just smirks.
Sora might need therapy after everything too. Poor kid gonna need to sleep for like 5 years after this

Lol you’re gonna have to convince Seph to get therapy even then it will be pointless.

Joker hears therapy and he's just like "Haha I suddenly have to go!" He quickly grabs Ann and is running away. Therapy cannot be trusted after P5R's 3rd semester

Joker hears therapy and he's just like "Haha I suddenly have to go!" He quickly grabs Ann and is running away. Therapy cannot be trusted after P5R's 3rd semester
Imagine professorHojo is the therapist

Snake, Samus, and Pit decide to share a barrel of Angel Land "Water of Life" sake.

I can see Roxas apologizing to Dark Pit for punching him, with Pittoo responding that he would've been disappointed if Roxas hadn't!

This is all Joker hears when he hears the word therapy

Thanks, y'all! I am SUPER inspired! Here's hoping we get far enough into the game that we can have such an epic moment!

I am super inspired too though I admittedly have been for awhile now LMAO I think that was obvious Makes me happy to hear you are as well! Really can't wait to see where this rp goes because I am really loving it so much

Really! I know how I want this event to happen and where, what the boss will be, and I even know the perfect music for the scene when the Smash Bros. are freed and take on the boss!

Just discovered these cassette tracks of Metroid and Kid Icarus's music. It's so upbeat!

Speaking of posts, I still think I’m waiting on all my characters too? Unless I’m okay to post for someone at this point me just itching to write rn

I'm pretty sure my characters are at this (adding the approximate time since last post in a given interaction as well in brackets)

Joker & Ann - Waiting on Paula & Inkling (Been 2 weeks)
Yoshi - Waiting on all others in the interaction (Been 1 week)
Mythra - Waiting on Jeff (Been 3 days)
Sora - Waiting on Pokey (Been ~1 week)
Roxas - Waiting on Snake & Steve (Been 4 days)
Byleth - Currently just existing and waiting for an interaction

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back