• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I know I keep comparing Samus to Xena, but on the topic of music, I would love to hear Samus sing in Chozo, whether it be a lullaby or a funeral song.

I can definitely see that in one of those circumstances. If for any reason Old Bird died or one of the original tribespeople that she rencounters, I'm sure she'll be given the honors for any last words or memoirs of song.

I’m at the Los Angeles airport currently

Welcome to my land foo~

My friend and I were talking about the KH manga and he just sends me this panel and all I can think of is this what happens after Roxas meets Jigglypuff
6c18412a4115bd86ace6527cb84841a4.png

Here's a bit of cuteness from when I RPed Jigglypuff briefly in the old RP. I was also Pit and T'ink (big shock), Link and Bowser were played by another person, and Zelda was a third player.

Pit bit into a small loaf of bread as Toon Link explained how his wind baton worked. A Jigglypuff was walking along when it saw Toon Link use his baton as if he were a conductor. Jigglypuff puffed in delight. Conductors meant that there was going to be music! Toon Link and Pit were quite surprised when the Jigglypuff appeared between them. Taking out its microphone, it began to sing in its beautiful and soothing voice.

The two clapped, pleased by the Jigglypuff's performance, but then they began to feel sleepy. When the Jigglypuff finished, it heard snores instead of applause.

Pit and Toon Link had fallen asleep, Toon Link curled up on the angel's wing.

Jigglypuff puffed up in anger and pulled the top of its "microphone". It was actually a black marker. The sounds of a squeaking marker joined the snoring as Jigglypuff had its revenge. Then the Jigglypuff stomped off.

Link stared at the Jigglypuff as he ate a loaf of bread himself. When it started singing, however, he almost bolted, but the melody still made him fall asleep. He would probably be a victim to its marker...

Bowser was too far for the song to affect him, but he pointed and laughed at the group's misfortune.

Pit woke up to Toon Link's laughter. The little elf was lying on his side, his arms wrapped around himself. The angel sat up, causing Toon Link to roll off his wing and onto the ground.

"What's so fun--" He burst into laughter as well. "Hahahahah!! Y-Your face! What happened to your face?! Heehee!"

Toon Link had a beard and mustache drawn on his face. Toon Link pointed at Pit's face. The angel had a circle drawn around his mouth, a swirl on his left cheek, and long eyelashes over his eyes. His wings were covered with different drawings. Then the two saw Link and cracked up. They lay on the ground, laughing so hard that tears were streaming down their faces.

Link blinked and awoke at Pit and Toon Link's laughter. The Hylian's face was decorated with a monocle, whiskers on his cheeks and a star on his forehead. When he took a look at the laughing duo, he sniggered.

Bowser roared with laughter, the faces of the three unfortunate people where just too funny.

The two boys stopped when they heard Bowser laugh and stared at each other. Toon Link pulled out the paintbrush he used to mark on his charts and grinned evilly. Knowing what was on the elf's mind, Pit returned the look. He beckoned to Link and explained their plan to him, glancing at Bowser once as he did. But they needed two more writing utensils. Toon Link jumped up and plucked two feathers from Pit's wing, causing the angel to yelp then glare at the small boy. Quickly understanding, he passed one feather to Link as Toon Link got out a bottle of ink. They dipped their utensils in the ink and approached Bowser.

Link smirked at the plan, taking the feather offered to him after giving Pit an apologizing glance. He approached the giant Koopa King with his partners in crime, as long as he kept laughing he would not notice.

Bowser, because he was laughing so hard, closed his eyes. This was just too hilarious, and their faces would probably be engraved in his mind for a looong time.

"Now!"

Pit and Toon Link pounced. If they managed to get to Bowser, they would began doodling everywhere on the giant koopa.

Link also leapt at the signal, pouncing on Bowser as the giant beast roared in surprise. He quickly got to work on doodling on him before the element of surprise they had was up.

Bowser fell when three bodies collided with his in an ungraceful way. Falling to the side, the Koopa King started laughing even harder, the brush and feathers where ticklish.

When they were finished, Pit and Toon Link backed away from Bowser to admire their work. Once again, they were laughing.

"That sure is an improvement!" Pit managed to say. "You look much better now!"

Link jumped a few paces from Bowser as well, admiring his handiwork. "Hm... I think he's right..." the Hylian said in response to Pit's comment.

Bowser tried to scowl, he really did, but he was still laughing from the ticklish material used to place paint all over him. From random swirls and clouds to a few decorated pieces that where mostly rare since he had moved around a lot during the little 'attack'.

Zelda turned her sights to the small pink pokemon that had come to the staduim a little while ago, though she ignored what had happened since she wasn't close enough to listen to the song. The Hylian princess was mildly confused when she saw Toon Link and Pit laughing before they suddenly started to doodle on Bowser, though to her it was more like they were tickling him. She wasn't surprised that the younger ones had done such a thing, but seeing Link was something else entirely. "Sometimes... Just sometimes... I wonder how he really acts..."

Snake post, Snake post

Fun fact about me, I used to roleplay without using rough drafts for the longest time and it made me hate everything about the writing process. I thought I was "too good" for rough drafts, and the roleplay wasn't serious enough to warrant it.

i am a much happier person now

Joker will never know Inkling's real name. Truly devastating. But oml such a great post. Some real cute and fun moments better not let Joker see the picture she took lmao

Woooooo Snake post! Snake post! Snake understanding Roxas' pain hitting me in the feels and Roxas about to finally see Steve without it being dark, and be so confused

FINALLY POSTED!

I AM SO SORRY THAT TOOK ME SO LONG!

I was gonna post yesterday but I wasn't feeling well and I accidentally ruined lunch (I overcooked some herbed turkey meatballs... Fun fact: When NOT BREADED meatballs DON'T ACTUALLY NEED TO BE IN THE OVEN LONGER THAN TEN MINUTES! ) earlier today so I needed a moment to slap some sense into myself ahahahaha! 😅

Lol watch out, Lunaris! Peach is a'comin'!

Snake is further tempting me to pick up Pittoo. It'd be Snake with his two grumpy clone sons who also seek a purpose in life! But again, I already have enough on my plate. It'd be three of my characters with Team Snake should Team Pyra eventually make it over there!

I was just thinking what would happen should we get more Links. Obviously, T'ink is for Toon Link, but I was also thinking W'ink for BotW Link, P'ink for TP/Brawl/Smash 4 Link (I can see that Link giving Pit the Evil Eye every time), and O'ink for OoT/N64/Melee Link. T'ink is salty because he wants the nickname O'ink! XD

Last edited:
Snake and his two clone sons would be a true adventure. I could see Roxas warming up and eventually being a real softie towards the two of them given enough time. It'd remind me kinda of this in a way Roxas enters soft baby mode
qxvV2ho.png

D'aww that Roxas panel just melted my heart! :'3

Dark Pit would act aloof, but leave small, subtle hints that he's grown attached to his little family. He's just way too proud and stubborn! I can definitely see him being like, "If you tell me you love me, Roxas, I'm gonna throw up." Then, after some reluctance, punches his shoulder.

Roxas will just hit him with this line instead
yFAaJUj.png

My friend and I were talking about the KH manga and he just sends me this panel and all I can think of is this what happens after Roxas meets Jigglypuff
6c18412a4115bd86ace6527cb84841a4.png

Oh, thats EXACTLY whats going to happen... I haven't forgotten about Jigglypuff.... hee hee hee >: )

Roxas will just hit him with this line instead
yFAaJUj.png
Dark Pit huffs and turns his back to Roxas because he'll be damned if he lets anyone see him smiling!

1672796088255.png

On a sadder note, I think Dark Pit would be very resistant to becoming attached to Snake because he'd probably sense that Snake's time is running out, and he doesn't want to be hurt. Poor grumpy angel if/when he finds out what happens to Roxas!

Dark Pit huffs and turns his back to Roxas because he'll be damned if he lets anyone see him smiling!

On a sadder note, I think Dark Pit would be very resistant to becoming attached to Snake because he'd probably sense that Snake's time is running out, and he doesn't want to be hurt. Poor grumpy angel if/when he finds out what happens to Roxas!
I'm genuinely horrified and excited to see the reactions of the Smash Brothers who know him when they see just how much Snake has aged. And for him to have absolutely no idea what the situation is himself. "Must be stress."

I've yet to find a reason to put it in the RP, but I pictured Pit being worried that when he meets Ike at the Stadium the swordsman will be a grumpy old man! He probably has it in his head that all guys become Cranky Kong when they're elderly! XD

And then he sees Snake and it confirms his fears lol

Roxas will be glad Pitto did that rather than throw up on him lmao

On the sad note, Roxas would probably have no clue about Snake and become too attached. At least with Roxas he does come back and doesn't cease existing for good Good ol Sora wouldn't allow that and ofc even when he is part of Sora, his emotions can come through
Hey Ploegy Ploegy I JUST saw this panel! This needs to show up in the RP someway somehow LOL

View attachment 1054662
LMAO I will have to try and find out how

I've yet to find a reason to put it in the RP, but I pictured Pit being worried that when he meets Ike at the Stadium the swordsman will be a grumpy old man! He probably has it in his head that all guys become Cranky Kong when they're elderly! XD

And then he sees Snake and it confirms his fears lol
I'll be happy to prove Pit right o7. Gonna play Old Snake as the crankiest Kong you ever did meet.

I'll probably pick up Dark Pit eventually, if he's not taken before I'm ready. Right now doesn't seem to be a good time to bring him in as I don't see him jumping into a random hole in the ground, and maybe by the time a good opportunity for him to meet Snake and Roxas shows up, I'll have more of the RP established and have the "mental space" for another character.

He comes in on Season 2 of the RP! XD

I'll be happy to prove Pit right o7. Gonna play Old Snake as the crankiest Kong you ever did meet.

Pit: You don't understand, Pyra! When I saw Ike during the last tournament, he was older while everyone else (well, except for Link and Zelda) stayed the same! What if he's an old man now?! What if he's at the Stadium, in a rocking chair, waving his sword at us like, 'Hey you young whippersnappers! Get offa my lawn!'

Pyra: Pit, I'm sure Ike will be just as you remembered him.

They get to the Stadium and see Old Man Snake.

Snake: *grumbles and glares at the 'whippersnappers'*

Pit: SEE?! SEE?! Oh, Snake! Not you too! ;~;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back