• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Yo! The charger to my laptop gave out on me literally while it was at 15% and I don't have any money to replace it, so I haven't considered doing any writing really. Legit been dreading having to do responses on mobile, but I'm not gonna give up entirely because of it.

Honestly, completely understandable! Take as much time as you need to get to it cuz I know I'm the same way when it comes to writing on mobile. I dread it so much

It’s fine if Team Joker and Team Falcon spot the flying citadel if y’all want to, as it’s following Bowser’s fleet. A giant flying castle is hard to miss!

lol the conversation I had, and the doodle of Pit with Nero's Devil Bringer, got me imagining Sephiroth and Pit or Dark Pit having this exchange XD

Even the part with the sword stabbing! XD

Sephiroth: *impales Pit/Dark Pit with Masamune*

Pit/Dark Pit: OH HELL NO! HERE! *yanks Masamune out and shish-kebabs Sephiroth back!*

lol the conversation I had, and the doodle of Pit with Nero's Devil Bringer, got me imagining Sephiroth and Pit or Dark Pit having this exchange XD

Even the part with the sword stabbing! XD

Sephiroth: *impales Pit/Dark Pit with Masamune*

Pit/Dark Pit: OH HELL NO! HERE! *yanks Masamune out and shish-kebabs Sephiroth back!*

Here lies Sepy killed by his own beloved sword

9FA535ED-BEA7-4501-B3B7-310F28D16FAF.png
I got bored and wanted to draw pretty outfits so have some gals in brown (This made me realize that almost all of the girl characters in the rp are blonde 👱‍♀️)

View attachment 1053956
I got bored and wanted to draw pretty outfits so have some gals in brown (This made me realize that almost all of the girl characters in the rp are blonde 👱‍♀️)
Awwww that's so cute!!

All these blondies though. Inking, Pyra and Jigglypuff just be standing off on their own

Awwww that's so cute!!

All these blondies though. Inking, Pyra and Jigglypuff just be standing off on their own
Dgdkfsjdj And Inkling’s non-binary so that leaves Prya and Jigglypuff as the only true non blonde gals left 🧑‍🦰🐱

Once in a while, Samus messes with everyone by changing her hair to brown or green like in her older designs.

It's time to dye everyone's hair blonde lmao Sora and Roxas about to look like twins since they already have the same face

I love Link's Logbook manga, and I've always loved this particular comic because of how adorable T'ink is drawn in this one.

1672623929866.png

Put Cream with Sephiroth, Doomguy, and Isabelle!

No, I'm joking! Don't do that! Poor bunny!

I am here to offer my late night, very tired, messy af doodle
poweroffriendship.png

D'aww grumpy Mythra! XD

Upon seeing that, I immediately heard "Sugar Song to Bitter Step" in my head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back