• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I wouldn't put it past Pit to ask the other fighters if he could actually drive or pilot their vehicles!

T'ink seems pretty good with vehicles too, since Nintendo likes to combine WW Link with ST Link.

I wouldn't put it past Pit to ask the other fighters if he could actually drive or pilot their vehicles!

T'ink seems pretty good with vehicles too, since Nintendo likes to combine WW Link with ST Link.
Dbfksjf I doubt T’ink’s little legs could actually reach the pedals lmao

Dbfksjf I doubt T’ink’s little legs could actually reach the pedals lmao
In the old RP, I had a discussion with the other players about how T'ink probably hated stairs and often had to rely on elevators, ramps, and such!

There was an instance where Toon Link was looking for the other LoZ fighters and was calling for them. Link immediately assumed Toon Link fell down the stairs because of his tiny legs. XD

In the old RP, I had a discussion with the other players about how T'ink probably hated stairs and often had to rely on elevators, ramps, and such!

There was an instance where Toon Link was looking for the other LoZ fighters and was calling for them. Link immediately assumed Toon Link fell down the stairs because of his tiny legs. XD
Omg no that’s so sad 😭 ahcdhxshdd now I feel bad for teasing him, boy can’t help his height after all. Realistically if Toon got his license could probs get around fine by using pedal extensions (though there’s probably a big difference between conducting a train and boat/driving a car so that might still be an issue 😅)

Last edited:
Sephiroth behind the wheel? Potential for trolling whereas Jeff would be everyone’s mechanic. I can see Paula and Ness going on a joy ride together.

Honestly I can see Seph stealing people’s cars like GTA than giving free rides.
Pokey would charge people money than give free rides.,

I’m just laughing at the image of seph randomly showing up and tossing out one of the smash bros car and driving.

dhskfhskf Sephiroth and car in the same sentence reminded me of this gif
View attachment 1053765
*Happy-Sounding "One-Winged Angel" plays in the background*
Everyone:
6e4.jpg

Had to draw T'ink in the Little Tykes red car!

The Pit drawings are based off a conversation I had with friends while streaming KI: Uprising and showing off Palm weapons.

GSDoods1.png

Had to draw T'ink in the Little Tykes red car!

The Pit drawings are based off a conversation I had with friends while streaming KI: Uprising and showing off Palm weapons.

View attachment 1053772
That T'ink is so incredibly adorable oml lmao

Also, random but I have let myself go with Joker's post and I swear I need to stop this favoritism towards him lmao

I’m to think of a post for my muses when I get back I’m thinking Paula picks up Ridley and Lunaris due to her psychic abilities…

Ploegy Ploegy THE PANTHER AND KITTY HAVE TOUCHED DOWN I REPEAT THE PANTHER AND KITTY HAVE TOUCHED DOWN!! Chdkdhfkw but omg the scene between Ann and Ren was seriously so friggin cute it’s got me giggling to myself 🤭🤭🤭

Still, if Mementos was here, it could become an issues. There was no telling how the others would react to shadows after all, but that wasn't his problem right now.
Oh ho ho! I smell foreshadowing~

I was thinking of dropping Kefka and adding another Sonic character instead.( I thought Cream the rabbit or Big the cat)

Ploegy Ploegy THE PANTHER AND KITTY HAVE TOUCHED DOWN I REPEAT THE PANTHER AND KITTY HAVE TOUCHED DOWN!! Chdkdhfkw but omg the scene between Ann and Ren was seriously so friggin cute it’s got me giggling to myself 🤭🤭🤭

Oh ho ho! I smell foreshadowing~
Mmmm yes very soft and embarrassed Joker is what we needed after he almost died lmao

Maybe I am, maybe I’m not. Idk if my brain has thought that far ahead

Mmmm yes very soft and embarrassed Joker is what we needed after he almost died lmao
Going off this, I originally wasn't gonna make it soft but after making this doodle yesterday, I convinced myself otherwise
shuannsoft.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back