• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
So I thought about how funny it would be if one of the other's in Joker's group just decides they're sitting up front between Joker and Ann

Paula and Ness looking up to Joker and Ann like
k4I1udq.png

My friend has recently started streaming LoZ: Twilight Princess. We all agreed with the headcanon that TP/Brawl/Smash4 Link cannot sing based on how unpleasant we find the howling sections of the game. He's not musically gifted like the other Links! Since I imagine the Toon Links sounding like Elizabeth Daily and have a headcanon of WW Link being an excellent singer, I decided to check out some of her music and now I'm picturing T'ink showing off by suddenly belting this out on Tetra's ship! XD

fhdkvhd that got me curious and I wondered if Zelda’s voice actor has done any music work. I couldn’t find anything by Brandy Kopp (who also voices Palutena fun fact) but her Japanese voice actor, Ayumi Fujimura apparently sung in an anime called Kaichou wa Maid-sama. So I guess in Japanese this is what Zelda would sound like singing lmao

SAMUS WITH THE UGLY SWEATER/VEST LEZ GOOOOOO~
This is absolutely and utterly adorable~
Captain Falcon: *sees Ugly Swester Samus* "Oh hey, I didn't know Sammy had a twin. That's pretty neat! As he's got so much style to boot too! Man, good style and good genes are strong in this family!

fhdkvhd that got me curious and I wondered if Zelda’s voice actor has done any music work. I couldn’t find anything by Brandy Kopp (who also voices Palutena fun fact) but her Japanese voice actor, Ayumi Fujimura apparently sung in an anime called Kaichou wa Maid-sama. So I guess in Japanese this is what Zelda would sound like singing lmao

Toon Link: *starts singing "Breathe"*

The rest of Team Pyra: O___O Wow! *T'ink starts hitting those high notes* O///O WOOOOOOW!

One day, Pit gets sick of being disrespected by the gods and starts roasting them through rap! (Language warning!)

Captain Falcon comes in out of nowhere and provides adlibs lmao
Captain Falcon seems like the type who can roast someone for two hours straight without ever repeating himself! Team up with Sonic and their target would be so badly roasted they're charred!

Hoo boy singing. Pretty sure I can find stuff for basically all my characters aside Pyra/Mythra.

You got Xander Mobus actually singing in Joker's voice
Then you got Sora's singing from KH2
Roxas' VA is an actual singer so he's got a bunch of stuff. But this seems fitting since Disney lmao
And well Yoshi is Yoshi lmao

During the stream and the conversation about TP Link's lack of musical ability, I commented that "Smashing Pots" sounds like a Hylian band name, and now I'll have to find a way to put that into the RP some time lol

During the stream and the conversation about TP Link's lack of musical ability, I commented that "Smashing Pots" sounds like a Hylian band name, and now I'll have to find a way to put that into the RP some time lol
This band about to consist of so many characters lmao. But that is a good name for a band

There is a band IRL called Smashing Pumpkins!

We came up with other game-themed band names, but I'm gonna resist sharing them because I'd like to put them in the RP sometime, even if it's just a passing mention.

Now I just have this image of someone catching Roxas singing, and realizing he's good and then trying to convince him to joining a band

I offer a clearly accurate depiction of my last Joker post from Morgana's POV
ruserious.png

Now I just have this image of someone catching Roxas singing, and realizing he's good and then trying to convince him to joining a band
Roxas and Dark Pit form their own band. Pittoo rocks the bouzouki, the Greek mandolin! Folks often describe Dark Pit's theme as being Spanish guitar, but I've heard it's actually the bouzouki, which would make more sense.

Pit and Dark Pit try to outdo each other, but their attempts at sabotaging the other only causes their music to sound more in harmony!

Captain Falcon, Pit, and Knuckles the Echidna get together to make their own rap album! XD

Team Pyra are listening to the radio and Mythra and Pit start singing to this:

I recalled the Pit and Mythra joke made way earlier in this thread about opposites attracting while alikes repel. I used the Saints Row version because I can picture Mythra giving the commentary in the video lol

Last edited:
I know I keep comparing Samus to Xena, but on the topic of music, I would love to hear Samus sing in Chozo, whether it be a lullaby or a funeral song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back