• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Aaand posted! GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Minako Minako !

Wouldn't it be funny if they found Princess Zelda by Samus' Ship by chance and have them establish the Super Smash Sisters SheepKing SheepKing ?

You don't need to tho if you have plans for her already~
Dhskdhs Samus, Peach, and Pikachu come back all beaten and battered from the whole Great Deku Tree ordeal meanwhile all this time Zelda’s been daintily sitting by the ship waiting for them to come back. But seriously tho I think I might take you up on that offer! (If Minako Minako and GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow are alright with it of course)

Dhskdhs Samus, Peach, and Pikachu come back all beaten and battered from the whole Great Deku Tree ordeal meanwhile all this time Zelda’s been daintily sitting by the ship waiting for them to come back. But seriously tho I think I might take you up on that offer! (If Minako Minako and GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow are alright with it of course)

Oh, I don't mind at all! :D

Definitely fine! I plan to make a Pikachu post either tomorrow or Friday.

I'm fine with something like that! Always down for any kind of wacky twists and turns

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow SheepKing SheepKing Ploegy Ploegy Develius Develius and everyone else.

Hey guys I’ve put off saying anything until I get back I think it’s best for me to withdraw. I’m overwhelmed right now and my mental health isn’t so good right now.

Ahhh shoot - so sorry about that my guy. As someone who has been dealing with Mental health myself, I totally understand. So no problem my dude - please take care of yourself. Thanks for letting us know!

Is there anyway you want us (Doomslayer and Isabelle) to go about dealing with this change of events?

(If not, could we "retcon" the events of say Sephiroth being say a disguised Mimic or something? Maybe some kind of pawn of Lunaris? GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow - What do you think?)

Last edited:
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow SheepKing SheepKing Ploegy Ploegy Develius Develius and everyone else.

Hey guys I’ve put off saying anything until I get back I think it’s best for me to withdraw. I’m overwhelmed right now and my mental health isn’t so good right now.
I'm very sorry to hear, thanks for letting me know. I hope things get better for you, and you're always welcome to come back to the game!

Develius Develius That's fine. Maybe Sephiroth is an incomplete or flawed clone created by the Military Facility? Or he was an attempt by Lunaris to create clone fighters!

I’m sorry to hear that, but completely understandable. Mental health is far more important and should always be a priority over a rp. I hope you get better and find a better headspace because I know how much of a bitch bad mental health can be

I'm very sorry to hear, thanks for letting me know. I hope things get better for you, and you're always welcome to come back to the game!

Develius Develius That's fine. Maybe Sephiroth is an incomplete or flawed clone created by the Military Facility? Or he was an attempt by Lunaris to create clone fighters!
Sounds good - Wanna address that in a post or how you wanna go about this?

Sounds good - Wanna address that in a post or how you wanna go about this?
I figured Doomguy would fight Sephiroth, and while he does put up some fight he goes down way too easily, and just fades to nothing after being defeated instead of leaving a corpse or becoming a trophy. I can let you handle that if you want; have Doomguy just tear ‘im up!

I figured Doomguy would fight Sephiroth, and while he does put up some fight he goes down way too easily, and just fades to nothing after being defeated instead of leaving a corpse or becoming a trophy. I can let you handle that if you want; have Doomguy just tear ‘im up!

RIP AND TEAR!!!!! WOOOOO!

False Sephi: *bobs and weaves repeatedly - makes a wrong move*
Doom Slayer: *grasps Sephi’s throat violently* YOU ZIGGED WHEN YOU SHOULD’VE ZAGGED MY BOY~

Me: Okay! I'm home from work! Let's get to typing for the RP!

Bird: *perches on hand* lolno

Virgil1523.jpg

Awww so cute! Funny that you have a bird named Vergil cuz I have a dog named Virgil lol

Also I’ll try and finish my Joker post sometime tonight if I can. Been a long day of distractions but i at least have it started so if it’s not done tonight it’ll likely be tomorrow

Awww so cute! Funny that you have a bird named Vergil cuz I have a dog named Virgil lol

Also I’ll try and finish my Joker post sometime tonight if I can. Been a long day of distractions but i at least have it started so if it’s not done tonight it’ll likely be tomorrow
Mostly same for me!

Finally, a T'ink and Pit post! Have a bit of sugar and silliness as my other two posts are sad and dark.

Wooo Joker post is up and again I have shown this dumbass so much love I really do apologize for the novels that are Joker's posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back