• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
He's trying his best and his best is pulling up to a burning airship lmao

He's trying his best and his best is pulling up to a burning airship lmao
You might say he's kindova... shipwreck.

A shipshow if you will~
d561d985f609977ce21f3078da475094.jpg

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Minako Minako - Aaaaand posted!

Samus is now QUITE ecstatic (by her standards)!

SheepKing SheepKing - I guess once we get Peach's post, we'll be on our way back to the ship. Ready for Zelda's introduction when you are~!
Lol I can see Samus having her moments of "girliness", but it has to be something that's a big deal and ONLY when she's with Peach and Zelda.

Samus: *arms folded, an amused smile on her face* What's that face for, Princess?

Peach: Oh! Oh Sammy! Mario just proposed to me! I said YES!!

Samus: *raises an eyebrow, then suddenly jumps in the air with a squeal*

All three girls join hands and bounce up and down while squeeing.

A random thought I had

Zelda: If we are to be victorious in our war against Lunaris, we’ll need to build an army!

The SSB Fire Emblem roster: lol we got u fam! 8D

Lunaris: ... Shit.

It is truly criminal that we don't have an active FE character in this rp. How else are we gonna build this army? It's also criminal that I have not picked up a FE character but here we are

There was a point in the old game where the Smash Bros. were surrounded by the enemy army. They were out-numbered, exhausted from travel, and things were very dire.

Then someone joined the RP as Roy, and their introduction into the game was for Roy to show up with his army. It was pretty epic!

Lol I can see Samus having her moments of "girliness", but it has to be something that's a big deal and ONLY when she's with Peach and Zelda.

Samus: *arms folded, an amused smile on her face* What's that face for, Princess?

*Samus in her head*
excited-happy.gif

It is truly criminal that we don't have an active FE character in this rp. How else are we gonna build this army? It's also criminal that I have not picked up a FE character but here we are
I was actually just thinking about FE last night!

Particularly I was revisiting Fire Emblem Heroes' Norse Mythology-esque Lore - haven't played the game in literal years since like Book III because screw the rigged gacha system but uh they've already shown off a buncha new characters in the following books (arcs) being based rather loosely based off certain individuals/locations in Norse myth (at times VERY loosely, considering what I sorta already know/researched - especially since after a certain Father of Boy game came out 2 months ago).

For example, you wanna know what LOKI the trickster god(dess) looks like (hoo mama)? How about the fire giant SURTR? Or the queen of Helheim, Hel? Or the Vanir brother and sister duo, Freyr and Freyja? Or the dwarf Elitri Sindri being half-responsible for making a certain HAMMER for a certain GOD?

Speaking of that GOD... dess, you wanna see THORR (and how she sounds like?)?

Now hold that thought of the last character... and imagine her coming into the battlefield with THIS THEME playing in the background~

Wouldn't that be terrifying?

32e.png

Last edited:
Hoo boy FEH. I know very much about it and have been playing it since day 1 lmao I am trapped in its gacha hell. They be wilding in it with designs and concepts. Oh and how could I forget, they go crazy on their music as well, doesn't matter which game I still will never forgive Smash for robbing us from having God Shattering Star in the game when Byleth was added

But yeah, given how deep I am in Fire Emblem, it's actually a crime I haven't picked up like Roy or Byleth at this point since they're the two I'm probably most in practice with of late. I haven't let my FE side slip through in its entirety lmao.

The dedication I've had to collecting all the alts of my favs in FEH is real
B01DFBF3-0637-490E-9859-67B81238EACD.jpg

There was a point in the old game where the Smash Bros. were surrounded by the enemy army. They were out-numbered, exhausted from travel, and things were very dire.

Then someone joined the RP as Roy, and their introduction into the game was for Roy to show up with his army. It was pretty epic!
That sounds badass. I'm inclined to pick up a 2nd character, but besides the fact that I don't know much about the other characters on the Smash roster, I've already got an epic badass in Snake. Wouldn't know if I wanted another. Maybe one who could really put the hands to some of the other fighters, but that's about it.

There is not enough YES in the world for me to agree with this LMAO!!!!

That sounds badass. I'm inclined to pick up a 2nd character, but besides the fact that I don't know much about the other characters on the Smash roster, I've already got an epic badass in Snake. Wouldn't know if I wanted another. Maybe one who could really put the hands to some of the other fighters, but that's about it.
I wish I had this problem would help keep me restrained on my character count lmao

Like this is my problem and I didn't include any specific pokemon but I could rp them, though the pokemon I like in Smash are already being rp'd lmao
a8e1749c9b5534325b5b41b3d691815e.png

One FE character I hope we get is Ike because I really enjoyed Ike and Pit’s bromance in the old games lol

I’ve already shared the story of how Ike gained the new technique, “Pitdoken.”

Hoo boy FEH. I know very much about it and have been playing it since day 1 lmao I am trapped in its gacha hell. They be wilding in it with designs and concepts. Oh and how could I forget, they go crazy on their music as well, doesn't matter which game I still will never forgive Smash for robbing us from having God Shattering Star in the game when Byleth was added

But yeah, given how deep I am in Fire Emblem, it's actually a crime I haven't picked up like Roy or Byleth at this point since they're the two I'm probably most in practice with of late. I haven't let my FE side slip through in its entirety lmao.

The dedication I've had to collecting all the alts of my favs in FEH is real
B01DFBF3-0637-490E-9859-67B81238EACD.jpg
The fact you haven't picked up OG Roy is quite astounding lmao - I do feel that tho; sometimes the Gacha do be acting fooooul.

And in terms of favorites, I once had to spend a considerable amount to get my boi Zelgius back when he was released (a shame we didn't get his red armor from Radiant Dawn; that would've been siiick).

The fact you haven't picked up OG Roy is quite astounding lmao - I do feel that tho; sometimes the Gacha do be acting fooooul.

And in terms of favorites, I once had to spend a considerable amount to get my boi Zelgius back when he was released (a shame we didn't get his red armor from Radiant Dawn; that would've been siiick).
Oh my OG Roy is in there. He's the first Roy there, I just have his resplendent on him so he looks different

Oh my OG Roy is in there. He's the first Roy there, I just have his resplendent on him so he looks different
Oh~

Oh I was way gone before resplendents were ever a thing~

Man how this game changed~

I still remember back in the good ole days when Reinhardt was one of the best units in the damn game~ (and back during the first week of launch as a whole)

As well as the first Brave Fighters and that whole controversy with the first legendary hero archer Lucina~

I barely know anything about FE lore outside of SSB. When I first attempted this RP on GaiaOnline, a player joined as Lucina, and her story is that her husband was just killed in battle before she was called to the realm. Poor girl!

Sadly, she left after two posts and I never got more players. That actually drove me to find a new RP forum to join, and that’s how I ended up here! No regrets though!

I barely know anything about FE lore outside of SSB. When I first attempted this RP on GaiaOnline, a player joined as Lucina, and her story is that her husband was just killed in battle before she was called to the realm. Poor girl!

Sadly, she left after two posts and I never got more players. That actually drove me to find a new RP forum to join, and that’s how I ended up here! No regrets though!
Omg that’s terrible and sad for a Nintendo game given Ridley is an absolute menace lord wise in Metroid

Theese posts are too good lord have mercy-

I’ll try to post tomorrow, just got back from work and I am WIPED OUT!

You guys are amazing and wonderful and thank you for putting up with my slowness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back