• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex

Katagiri Takiji
Katagiri Takiji.jpg
Katagiri simply sat back as Sasori's lawyer did everything he expected. The one bonus of having a stalker, when you knew how she thought, victory is always yours. Once everyone had agreed on house arrest, Katagiri waited patiently, and the lawyer left shortly before him and the other cop. As he caught sight of the one who handcuffed him, he smiled, being sure that he was fully aware of Katagiri's sinister grin. It was too bad... he was hoping the mutt would have at least tried to avoid jail time, but it seemed that just wasn't the case this time. As the two cops had their little chat, he thought about what Kira must have done all day considering she hadn't gotten any closer to figuring him out since day one. "Here I thought we were just starting to get along... oh well, I have important business to attend to so I'm glad to go home."
Here I thought we were just starting to get along...
Katagiri

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint (Sam)
Mentioned: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Kira)

Alyx Nightingale
Alyx Nightingale.jpg
Alyx chuckled and shrugged, "It's really no big deal. I've always tried to help when I can, plus it's kinda fun." Although he was doing this for a more personal reason, he didn't want to think much about it, and instead of looking down, smiled and turned to the fridge. "So, how do some omelettes sound? I could add in cheese, ham, maybe some onions or peppers... or maybe even add some salsa on top." He knelt down as he looked through the fridge, and turned to look up to Yoobin. "How about it? Breakfast for dinner?" He chuckled as he waited for a response from Yoobin about the meal of the night.

If he were to be honest though, her constant thanking him worried him as well as made him feel a little better. She was just like that too, always thanking Alyx and the others for the kind things they did. It threw him down memory lane, and he was barely keeping it together, although it may not have seemed anything was wrong. Then she went off and joined the others in their stunt, and Alyx had moved the week he returned from that trip.
It's really no big deal. I've always tried to help when I can, plus it's kinda fun.
Alyx

yoobinnie yoobinnie (Yoobin Oh)

Leon Kensen
Leon Kensen.png
Leon stood silently as the girl spoke, thanking him and apologizing for the scene. Then she tried to walk off on her own. His face was emotionless as he watched, and he remained silent as she took hold of his arm and spoke again. She walked her out the front entrance, ignoring the comments from drunk customers, and nodded to Amaya as the pair left. Once they were outside, and at the least a block away from the bar, he spoke, while still watching ahead. "Firstly you shouldn't apologize when you need help. There's no need for it. If you need help, get it, no matter what it takes. Secondly, slow down a few paces. Life is short, but it's not some relay sprint. Take your time to enjoy it, take in the scenery, you know, touchy feely stuff like that." As they continued walking he took a few moments to get his thoughts straight. "Also, I wouldn't be doing this, but it's not every day I have a customer black out and not be drunk at the same time, besides, you've already tried to walk on your own and that didn't work too well did it..." Sure he may have sounded judgmental, but he was simply stating his thoughts.

Again he kept silent, trying to think of something to say. He felt he was missing something, but at the same time he couldn't think of anything to add. "In the video..." He may regret what he was about to say, but either way she'd never have to see him again unless she wanted to so it didn't bother him much. "I noticed your eyes flick between two people... familiar faces I'm guessing." He sighed, "Anyway, don't worry about them. I'm sure they're all fine you know? It's not really any of my business, I know, but if you ever just want to drone on about whatever is on your mind, you're welcome to stop by the Dierfiur." Of course it wasn't any of his business, but he wasn't going to push anyone away either. That just wasn't his style.
You shouldn't apologize when you need help.
Leon

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Saren)

th
Yoobin Oh // 오 유빈
Yoobin's ears figuratively perked up at the thought of breakfast for dinner. She had always kinda liked the idea, but something about it just didn't sit right with her. She knew an omelet was a breakfast food. Breakfast means morning. Right now it was night time. Not morning time. But she hated herself for thinking that. She was a guest. Guests shouldn't object. That was the rule. She also didn't want to burden Alyx with her reasoning caused by developmental issues. It wasn't that she was ashamed of being autistic. It was what made her, her. But sometimes she knew that people could think less of her because of it. Think she was incapable of living alone and caring for herself. When people think of autistic, they think slow, or stupid, or someone that needed to be watched with an eagle's eye. Yoobin hated that. She wished people could see her for her once she told people she was autistic. It took so much to get someone's trust and then sometimes, once she did and had the guts to tell them, it was as if all they could see was her autism. Not her. The only people who seemed to be able to accept it as a fact and move on were her members, managers, and the head of the company she was under.

It's not that Yoobin thought Alyx was the type of person to treat her like a child, but she simply didn't want to force him to make a different choice or even buy stuff to make something for dinner. It was true, sometimes she did need accommodations, but not for food. She would just have to grin and bear it, even if she originally didn't want to. She allowed a smile to wash over her features, "Oh, yes! Of course! That sounds so cool." Maybe Yoobin was sounding too excited, to compensate for the emotions she didn't truly feel, but she was never too good at concealing her feelings to begin with. In her mind, there wasn't really a point to it. She didn't mind hurting people's feelings in order to tell the truth. But Alyx? He was important. She wasn't too sure why, but she didn't want to hurt him.

"My only condition is that I get to help you." She mentioned, walking over and leaning on the fridge door that separated them and peering into the fridge. "You've done so much for me today, and I want to at least help you with something. I won't take no for an answer." She said with a teasing tone to her voice. Maybe helping out would help to distract her from what she was going to eat.

Interacting With: Alyx DVationz DVationz
coded by: y o u n g j a e

asian-asians-beautiful-cool-Favim.com-2719627.jpg

SeungHee Hong // 홍 승희

6bfdcf03400deb4bd5bd2c7d73941ff6.jpg

▼▼▼

Interacting: Warren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mentions: (N/A)
Of course, life didn't seem to be going her way today, so someone entered the elevator with her just as she was almost to her floor. Not really being in the mood to socialize, she planned on ignoring the person with no more than a 'hello'. That was, until a familiar face and voice caught her attention and she turned to meet the person's gaze.

"Seunghee! Is your shift off? I hope the rest of your day went alright? I was just about to go down to the entrance to watch one of the street performers." He started, turning to press the button. When she didn't hear the familiar click of the metal against metal, she looked down only for him to start speaking again. "If you aren't doing anything, maybe you'd like to be my company? If you aren't doing anything, maybe you'd like to be my company?" He asked, in a voice that seemed almost hopeful. "You owe me after all." He mentioned, laughing and gesturing to his shirt and referencing the one she had ruined with coffee. Seunghee cringed. It was something she didn't want to remember, and he might've sensed that. "Sorry, I'm joking with you. You don't have to do anything you don't want to." He took on a more relaxed stance, leaning against the support rails of the elevator and twirling a strand of his hair as if to appear busy. "But it would make me happy." He finished with a small smile and innocence in his gaze.

How could he do this to her? Seunghee sighed internally and met his eyes once more. His smile wasn't a normal one if there was such a thing. Could she sense a hint of apology in it? Whatever it was, it was driving her insane. He was just a genuinely nice guy who wanted to hang out and get to know her. It was safe to say she wasn't used to that. Most guys wanted to be with her for status, not caring about her age or anything. She remembered vividly having thirty-year-old men propositioning themselves to her. Because of her being so well-known, she couldn't even shut them down as hard as she wanted to without the paparazzi knowing and basically flogging her for it. That often left them coming back more than once before they got the hint. Sometimes, though, they never did. She couldn't say she missed that part of her old life.

As the doors closed, and since Warren didn't press a button, the elevator continued to ascend to her floor. She didn't have much time to give him a response. "It was okay, and it actually ended after my little fiasco." Seunghee responded with a light laugh. Maybe if she learned to laugh at this it would become something to laugh about. "I would love to go with you, but, as you can see," She said, gesturing to her clothes and hair, "I need to shower up and change. It won't take long, so if you're willing to wait, I'd like to see the street performers too. Hopefully they don't stop anytime soon."

code by pasta

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
"Here I thought we were just starting to get along... oh well, I have important business to attend to so I'm glad to go home."

"If I were you, I would shut up, for once..." Sam hissed as he motioned to follow King out of the station into a police unit. I can't shake the feeling of dread just letting this scumbag go when the other guy has to serve jail time. Sam just breathed in slowly as he tried to calm he impose to just bet the grin off Katagiri. King helped him into the police unit as Sam took his place at the passenger side.

The drive was silent and intense as he can feel Katagiri's eyes burning holes into his back. Once outside Suncrest, King and Sam guided Katagiri back to his apartment and began the process to install the ankle brace. "With this, you are not allowed to step foot out front or sides exits off the complex. Since you have," Sam looked over the the marble fox, "Have a pet... You can walk to the dog park."

Sam placed the brace on his right ankle and activated it. The red light turned green and it was done. Sam got up from the ground and informed, "So long as you stay in and not activate the brace, you will get off early... but If I hear wind of you fighting anyone or leaving the complex, you will have to serve the 2 years and maybe more due to breaking probation."

"Officer Nightfall will be your Prorole Officer," King reminded, "I suggest you two get along, at the very least. 2 years is a long time." Sam shrugged and walked out of the apartment. King soon followed behind him and asked, "What's your deal? You normally cool about all of this." Sam entered the elevator, planning to walk King out, and once he was inside, he answered, "You know my thoughts on guys hitting women... It's not something I personally just let slide."

They made it out to the front of the building as they stood beside the Police Unit. "Just remember you are still a cop..." King reminded him. Sam nodded and shaking his hand to say goodbye. "See you in two days," Sam called out to King as he walked around the car and repeated the phrase. Sam stood on the sidewalk as he watched King drive back to the station, and he sighed, That man needs a vacation more than anyone in that station...

Interacting: Katagiri @DVation
Mention: Graeme​

code by spookie spookie | Modifed by KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

• |Mood: Unknowing | Location: Outside |Interacting: Leon DVationz DVationz | |Mentioned: N/A

SARENNNEWW_2.jpg

Saren couldn't help but get a brotherly vibe from the man. She had heard stories of bar tenders tending to more than a customer's drinks. Did people really pour their feelings out in places like this to a random stranger? Certainly one would be more guarded than that. Sneaking glances up at Leon, she wondered just how many life stories he had stored in that data base of his called the mind. Her main focus had been on Amaya as they left the bar. She had taken over his duties it seemed.

The temperature was becoming cooler now, if only ever so slightly. The fresh air brushed her face as the door opened and the two of them slid out. Though she was supposed to be leading them towards their destination, it seemed almost as if Leon anticipated every step before her. Silence filled the air, and the woman wondered if the entire journey there was going to be as so. Not that she minded, but the air began to thicken awkwardly. Then, he finally spoke up, causing Saren to squeeze him a bit in surprise. She was still quite easily shaken at the moment. But what spilled from his lips was everything she wasn't expecting. He was giving her life advice. She could only blankly stare at him as he went through the little speech.

As he paused, she couldn't help but laugh lightly.
    "You'd make a wonderful life coach. Unfortunately I'm not used to a slow paced life style."
    Leon continued to mention how she wasn't walking well on her own, and her smile faded. As much as she wanted to deny the facts, they were laid out in front of her in plain sight. Though, she would acknowledge his rare gesture. "Ah? Is that so...then I should be especially grateful." Her words were grated with a slight tenseness, and she looked to the side a bit to hide the shade of pink that took to her cheeks. Receiving help from a stranger was all too embarrassing for the independent woman.

Bringing up the video made her heart tighten, but mentioning being able to talk to him anytime at the bar made her stop in her tracks, halting his movement. A marketing ploy? Or was he being serious? Perhaps a mix of both. Looking up at him with a calculating gaze, she spoke,
    "I'm not sure I understand your reasoning. Not that I suspect you of anything, but normally people aren't this nice without desiring something in return." Her eyes then broke for a few seconds into a mixture of hesitance and vulnerability as she thought about the last time she revealed her inner thoughts to someone. She had been raised to see help as a weakness. How could she abandon the principle so easily? Could she? To a man who was practically a bank full of endless dreams and failures spoken by others around the world. Sealed with a lock and key.

Last edited:

Oliver

The events of the previous few days sat unperturbed as Ollie attempted to wipe them from his memories. None of this would end up going well. At all. Lexi didn't deserve this torture. But Oliver couldn't care less. It was merely out of principle that he hung out with her, save for when they got a little more intimate. The guitar pick shifted in between his fingers, grey smoke billowing out of his mouth. Just a little something to calm him. Sounds of Ollie's acoustic guitar filled the room, random, sporadic notes in no particular order. He probably needed to write a new song soon, but he wasn't really feeling it. Tucking the pick under the strings of the first fret, his attention turned to the bottle on the table in front of him. I need to cut back. I drink too much, I have a problem. But it feels good. It's a constant. Constants are good. It was true, Ollie's drinking was the only real unchanged thing in his life. Whether it be Sunday or Thursday, rain or sleet, even if the country descended into anarchy. He'd always drink. Half the time he was conscious, Ollie was drunk to some degree. "You like the song, Beauregard?" He grinned over at his pet chameleon. As was his nature, Bo was silent. Taking another drag, he stared into the blackness of the TV and at his reflection. That empty look that seemed to plague him. Eventually, no matter the occasion, he'd always relapse into wearing that blank stare. Emotionless. Uncaring. It was a blessing. Sometimes. Sure, Ollie wished he'd be truly happy or feel that one thing that people make out to be the most important goal in life: true love. Love can fuck off, it's overrated. Are you sure? "Yes, of course I am. I don't need lo-" Ollie realized to whom he was speaking. He ducked under the guitar strap he was holding up and went to the bathroom. Anti-psychotics, his only friend here on this Earth. The dosage was popped into his mouth, and he took another puff to help it go down. Sighing, Ollie tossed the joint into the toilet and flushed it. That witch had driven him into a day's worth of panic attacks. Along with her stupid bracelet he wore, he carried the weight of her words. Ian never came. He knows. Stay away from him. He's evil. He wants you dead. With an furious gutteral sound, almost like a growl, Ollie slammed his hands on the sink. His eyebrows had knitted together, and there was a fiery light in his eyes as he slowly looked up and at himself in the mirror. That was a look he hadn't seen in a long, long time. Not since he...Ollie shook his head. He turned on the water and splashed his face. "Fuck my life."

Last edited:

SeungHee Hong // 홍 승희

▼▼▼

Mentions: Ellie
When Warren mentioned waiting in the lobby or out in the hallway, Seunghee immediately objected. Koreans were nothing if not hospitable, after all. "Oh, absolutely not. Having you wait in the hallway or lobby would just be rude. And, I mean, come on. We're already on my floor. My apartment is right around the corner. I can show you around real quick if you want, and give you a snack or something while you wait in the living room. Honestly, it's no problem. She brushed off her gesture as she motioned for him to follow her to her door.

Warren rambled the whole way there. Going on about how he didn't properly introduce himself, and then going on to properly introduce himself. "My name is Warren, I hope we can be friends." He said with a smile that quickly melted off of his face. "Uh, I mean. Y-you don't have to... if it's bothersome."

Seunghee laughed at his awkward way with words and put on an offended facade. "I mean, I thought we were already friends but okay." She stared into his eyes for a second with a blank expression before letting the smile she was concealing don her features. "No, but really. I'm happy that you offered! You know, you'd be the first to willingly offer your friendship to me. Well, besides Ellie. I wouldn't call her my friend yet, since we didn't talk much, mostly work related stuff, but I hope to be her friend! Anyways, trust me. It's really no bother. Honestly, why would you think that?" She guessed it was her turn to ramble now.

He seemed to feel a bit awkward and shifted the subject to her hair, telling her how cool it was. Seunghee touched it self consciously. "Oh, thanks. I guess... I just needed a change. New place and all. It helped. But, trust me. It looks much better without coffee in it." She mentioned with a laugh as she got to her apartment and unlocked the door, walking in and motioning him to do the same. "Well," she said, "Welcome to my home. Some stuff is still packed, but I mean, I just got here, but besides that, ta-da!" She didn't know why she did that, but she didn't really know what else to say. She was nervous, she guessed. Seunghee wrung her hands together, shifting on her feet. "So... can I get you anything. I can make you something to drink... and not spill it on you this time."

code by pasta

Alexis (Lexi) Stone
Lexi was feeling gitty, and relaxed once she was half way throught the bottle of red. "I really love you, Samson..." she slurred as she picked him up and hugged him lightly. "Do you think Ollie loves me Sammy?" she asked her kitten which he stayed quiet. This was the first time Samson had experienced Lexi being drunk. "I want to be with him," she continued, "But I'm scared..."

She noticed the purple string on her wrist as she recalled what the woman told her. Making the decision to go to Ollie and talk it over, she got up and placed Samson on the couch. "I'll be back soon sweetie~," she said in a sing song tone as she put on her heels once more and walked out of her apartment. She was clearly a mess compared to her usual demeanor. Her hair disheveled, the top three buttons of her blouse were open, revealing some of her cleavage, and her skirt was clinging to her body, which was the only thing holding her together.

Once she reached his door, she knocked on the door and called out, "Ollie~ Are you here?" She placed her forehead on the door, getting a bit tired of drinking. I should've eaten something with the wine... she told herself, Maybe this is a bad idea... She straightened herself up once more as she stood there, unmoving as she had a mental war on whether to leave or stay.

Interacting: Ollie Quillicious Quillicious
Mention: N/A​

|Mood: Embarassed | Location: Seunghee's Apartment |Interacting: Seunghee yoobinnie yoobinnie | |Mentioned: N/A

warrenphoto.jpg
So, maybe Seunghee wasn't the average girl after all. And, by that he meant she was more hospitable than he thought she would be. Polite as it was, wasn't it dangerous to let strange men into your apartment?? Not that I am strange...I'm not strange...am I? No, of course he wasn't some pervert. But he could have been, and this woman was willing to put her kindness in front of her safety. Still, it wasn't for Warren to decide, and he obediently followed suit. "Then, I'm very appreciative."

His stuttering sent her into a small fit of laughter, that was quickly replaced with a serious stare after he introduced himself properly. Flinching at her sudden change of tone in her voice, he raised his hands awkwardly. "A-ah w-we were? I mean we are! Uhm..." He was desperately searching for a way to leap out of the hole he figured he had dug himself into, but as the smile returned to her face, he about fell back. Relief washed over his body. "Geez Seunghee...you got me."He laughed lightly, wondering if she was going to do this to him often. I'll die of panic for sure.

It was hard to believe her words. She seemed like the type to have multiple friends. Warren simply couldn't fathom someone like her being without. Yet, if her words really held the truth, he still couldn't feel sorry for her. Because it wasn't her loss. Whoever missed out on an opportunity to befriend her was on the losing team. Regardless of her reasons for dying her hair, he did find an affinity for it. He might have reached out to touch the pink strands if she hadn't opened the door to her apartment. He stepped in after her, eyes widening slightly at the size of the room. Boxes were scattered here and there, but it didn't subtract very much. He smiled softly at her statement. "You radiate a lot of positive energy. It's charming." He was thinking over her offer of a drink, when his eyes landed on the kitchen. Suddenly, his heart was captured.

"No way!" He swiftly made his way past her to the kitchen, ogling over the stove and pure design of it all. "Your kitchen is so huge. And this stove is so well made...there is so much room. I could place my array of spices over here....and just imagine cooking in this space! And-" His voice cut off, his gaping mouth closed, and his heart sank. Sank to the far depths of the Mariana Trench. Turning back towards Seunghee slowly, he covered his mouth with a balled fist. Already he could feel his face burning with embarrassment. "S-sorry....I just...cook...every now and then...so...this was kind of...exciting." He averted his gaze and tried to casually lean against the kitchen counter. His heart still beating a mile or two each second. "J-jasmine tea. If you're offering..." Yup. Maybe if he drank something hot to match his already burning state he might just die. And that's what he wanted. Just kill me now...take me away I'm ready!!

• "Yeah, sometimes I wish I was his mother. I think I did a pretty good job at raising him!" she smiled at the thought. She was always good with children, what with having a lot of younger siblings and all. She noticed the shift in Malia's smile when she mentioned her agent. Then she continued on to talk about jumping into relationships.
    'Maybe she has done that before?'
    Taking another sip of her drink before she replied to Malia, she had a more serious look on her face. "Well I would have to agree with one thing, not to rush things, between us or anyone else. It never goes well if you rush things. Slow and steady may not always win the race but with relationships, it will always win." She nodded at her own saying which was something she learned the hard way. turning back to the younger woman, Adelaide smirked, "So, if we are going to take it slow, tell me something fun about yourself?"

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Katagiri Takiji
Katagiri Takiji.jpg
As they entered Katagiri's apartment, he chuckled as Sam warned him while placing the device around his ankle. "Of course officer, I wouldn't want to ruin my gift after all." As the two of them left, Katagiri closed the door and walked further into his apartment, petting Kalam as he passed. "Well Kalam, I guess I'll be a stay at home father for a while, not that it changes our lives much." Katagiri chuckled and sat in his office chair, sitting silently for a few moments before calling out. "You can come out of hiding now dear! The cops are gone for the time being, and please do use a basket for your clothes... you wouldn't want your clothes to trip someone later would you?" He wouldn't have realized Kira was there had that one detail not been present. The smell of bacon was almost non-existent to Katagiri as he cooked it often for Kalam, and Kira had taken a shower once or twice before while lounging around his apartment. Though she normally picked her clothes up promptly, perhaps his absence had made her fall off edge of her usual behavior.

As he grabbed hold of his mouse, the computer exited sleep mode, and Katagiri opened a browser. "I do believe now would be an excellent time to revive the chat room..." Yes, the chat room. The very same one he had used all those years ago with Sasori and the others. The very same chat room that would allow him to repeat the process with new tricks up his sleeve. The very same chat room that made his current situation perfect. The one situation he couldn't have planned for, the one situation he needed, and it was all thanks to that mutt. "I love a good mind game."
You can come out of hiding now dear!
Katagiri

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Kira)
Mentioned: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint (Sam)

Alyx Nightingale
Alyx Nightingale.jpg
Alyx chuckled as he pulled out a carton of eggs and other various omelette ingredients. "How about this, we'll both make each other an omelette. A friendly challenge of sorts. The winner gets to enjoy the look on the other's face, and the loser gets to choose the next friendly challenge, whatever that challenge may be. How's that sound?" He grabbed out two frying pans along with the other various ingredients they'd both need, along with ingredients he'd need himself, and started cooking. Ever since he was young he'd help around the kitchen, cleaning, cooking, and learning all the while. Eventually it became a hobby, and instead of having conventional snacks like a bag of chips or a cookie, he'd whip up a whole meal for the family to try.

He knew just what he was going to put in his omelette. As he cooked it, he added chopped onions, a few sweet green pepper slices, ham, cheese, and a blend of herbs. Once he folded it into a traditional omelette and put it on a plate, he cleaned up everything he was finished using from cooking before grabbing and placing a fork beside the plate, leaning against the counter as he waited for Yoobin to finish up. "I'd say this is a delicious challenge, ripe for the eating." He chuckled at his own joke and returned to waiting.
The winner gets to enjoy the look on the other's face...
Alyx

Leon Kensen
Leon Kensen.png
Leon gave a small chuckled, "Yeah, normally that's the case these days. I don't buy it though, why should kindness have a price tag? A man once told me that a single act of kindness can go a long way... all you gotta do is be kind, and eventually it'll come full circle." They should have been close to where she lived right? Perhaps they were, or maybe she was taking a detour to talk to him. He doubted it with her last comment, so maybe he just felt things were going slower than they were. "Anyway, whether you come again or not is your choice in the end, but my doors are always open if you decide to pass through." He started to recognize the surrounding area and sighed, "You know, I used to live around here... that was quite a while though, way back actually. I think I was working as a mechanic at the time... back then there was this kid, foreigner, but I think he actually worked harder than anyone else at the shop. Don't remember what his name was, but he was a decent guy. He got in a lot of fights too, he never did explain that one to me." Leon shrugged and chuckled lightly again, "Guess I won't be finding out..."
I don't buy it though, why should kindness have a price tag?
Leon

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Saren)

Malia Laine
Malia took in Adelaide's serious look and statement as she had to agred with her. Maybe that's why all of my relationships have gone from good to horrible in matter of moments. Taking a deep breath, Malia finished her Wine and pushed the glass away, desciding to drink water the rest of the night.

"So, if we are going to take it slow, tell me something fun about yourself?"

Malia smiled along with her as she placed her elbow on the table and propped her head on the back of her hands, "Are we playing 20 Questions, now? Well, I like to go out and party. I haven't done it in months, but maybe I could go back to enjoying late Friday nights, dancing the night away." The food arrived as she finished her statement and Malia straightened up a bit. She covered her wine glass with her hand, motioning that she was not going to have any more wine as the waiter refilled Adelaide's glass.

"So," Malia spoke up once they were alone again, "How about you, tell me something fun." Malia took a bite of her food and let out a satisfied sound as she felt like she was going to melt in her seat. "Wow, I forget how amazing French Cuisine was..." she sighed in delight, then she laughed at her sudden outburst as Adelaide was talking, "Sorry about that!" She smiled at Adelaide and motioned her to continue.

Interacting: Adelaide Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
"I wonder what the speed limit is here?"

"I think it's 30 in the cit-" he began, but the moment the woman took his arm and dragged him along. As they came out, he pulled up his hoodie to cover himself, not wanting the guards to notice him walking out without the other two tailing. She guided him to an old looking truck from the 1930s. "Wow, we are not driving in that, are we?"

Ivan was all for cars, but seeing such an antique and collective model of a car, he would rather keep it on a display instead of risking the world on the beaut. "How can you get your hands in one of these!? Even I can't get one to add to my collection!" He was excited now, and when she opened the door for him, he was in heaven. The interior of the car was well kept and beautiful. He was afraid to sit in it, in case he damages the leather, but hopped in.

"-So where were you going today without your goons? Every time I see you they are with you. It wouldn't be so bad if they would lighten up and be dateable. If you don't mind my asking."

He hovered his hand on top of the interior, still in love with the car. When he heard her question after she introduced herself, he looked over at her and answered, "I don't mind you asking. I was invited to go on a small cavern hike." Ivan finally allowed to loosen up on his seat and continued, "I agree, but my mother controls the goons. I can't go against her word. And I date, just not often since I can't seem to find the right person to date."

Interacting: Kiku Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Last edited:

• |Mood: Concerned | Location: Lobby |Interacting: Leon DVationz DVationz | & Sam KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint |Mentioned: N/A

SARENNNEWW_2.jpg

Maybe the guy really was kind after all. Or, he was simply that good at deceiving others. But as she continued to walk with him, she got a feeling that was far from the case. As they began to near Suncrest, he brought up having lived in the area before, and Saren listened rather intently at his words. A mechanic huh? She tried to imagine the man in such attire. A younger version of the man walking beside her. Was he always so kind? At his last comment, Saren tilted her head a bit. "Mm...who knows? Anyone could walk through that door of yours. Sometimes things...or people you believe to be lost are right under your nose." Several steps from the entrance, she stopped and turned towards him, bowing slightly. "This much will suffice. Since you don't mind, I will be making it a habit to drop in several times during the next few weeks. For source material purposes." She was referring to her job as a lyricist. Only, she hadn't properly announced it. Not that she felt the need to.

She straightened herself, smoothing her skirt down. "Thank you again for going out of your way. I'll try not to pass out again..." She offered him a soft smile. "My name is Saren by the way, it was a pleasure to meet you Leon." She held his gaze for a few moments, as if attempting to do a final read, before turning to walk into the complex.

It wasn't long after she entered through the doors that she remembered her entire reason for wanting to rush back home. Being with Leon had distracted her thoughts, and she reached into her purse to fish out her cell. But as she brought it out to call Sam, she saw the very man himself in the lobby. He must have walked in moments before her. "Sam!" Walking as fast as she could in the heels she wore, her eyes clouded with concern. But as she closed the distance between them, giving him a twice over with her eyes, she sighed with relief. "I..I saw what happened earlier. On someone's phone. There was a video." Her hands reached out lightly to touch over his chest and shoulders. As if she thought her eyes may be deceiving her. They weren't. "That woman in the video, is she doing well too?"

"I suppose you throw yourself into danger every now and then, its a given with your job. But still...I was a little worried." Even so, she could feel something was a bit off about Sam. "Hey...are you really okay?"

cU6Apix.png
A smile hit her face, a soft one with closed eyes as she took a small bow for her audience. They seemed to love what she just did as compliments where thrown around as well as money. She thanked them all and turned back to her case for a short moment. She brought out a sort of petal type object and set it on the ground, plugging it into a smaller looking device that was clipped to her pants.

"A loop petal," for the people looking at her confused, "I can press it and loop what I just played."

She nodded to the 'Ooooh's' that emitted from the crowd and tested her sound quickly. As everything was running good, she began her next song, in her own rendition again. Now, if this was being listened to indirectly, it would sound as if there were more then on violinist playing. Sara smirked as she played, now doing a sort of dance with her music, showing even more expression and flawlessly playing. Maybe she was showing off just a tad, but who was going to stop her? It was fun to watch as it was to play as she continued, being in that sort of state of a different reality. She was long gone from our world and doing what she does best.

Time: 5:22 Location: Suncrest Entrance Interactions: Anyone Mentions: N/A

created by@junie

SeungHee Hong // 홍 승희

▼▼▼

Mentions:
Seunghee was about to ask for him to take off his shoes as he bounded into the kitchen. "Your kitchen is so huge. And this stove is so well made...there is so much room. I could place my array of spices over here....and just imagine cooking in this space! And-" He paused, as if realising he had said something wrong. "S-sorry....I just...cook...every now and then...so...this was kind of...exciting." He stuttered out before taking her up on her offer of a drink. Jasmine tea. Seunghee smiled at his antics. She appreciated his excitement. It was something she couldn't describe. Almost cute.

Seunghee laughed. "It's okay, really! You're free to make yourself at home while I get your tea. Or you could stay in the kitchen if you want. I meant to tell you before, but please take your shoes off? It's kinda just a house rule. I know it's really weird, but I hope you don't mind." She paused for a minute, tying her hair back up into a high pony tail. It wasn't as neat as it would be for work, but even then, she didn't mind letting a few strands of hair fall into her eyes. Getting a cup and a tea steeper from the cupboard, she walked across the spacious room to retrieve a spoon before speaking again. "You know Warren, it doesn't seem like you only cook 'every now and then'. You seem like you know a lot about it. I might just have to keep you around here so I don't end up eating ramyun or something from a convenience store." The girl joked.

She put a kettle of water on the heated stove before reaching into the cupboard above for a box of tea. She looked down at the tea steeper. It was in the shape of a man sitting with his arms over the sides of a cup. When you poured the tea in, it looked like he was in a hot spring. She loved cute things like this. It was one of the things she missed most about home. She wished she could go back. But at this point, it was just out of the question. She figured she should just try to make life the best she could here. Make new friends and the likes.

Pouring the tea into the steeper and the hot water in the mug, she turned to Warren. "Order up! Jasmine tea. Or, in Korean, 쟈스민 차(jya-su-meen cha)".

code by pasta

th
Yoobin Oh // 오 유빈
"Oh, you're on! Yoobin challenged. She had always been the one to cook back in the dorm, so she thought she was pretty good at it. She decided to make a Korean style omelette. 계란 마리(kye-ran ma-ri). It was relatively simple and easy to make, plus, she was well-versed in the process. This was going to be an easy win for her, that was for sure.

As she cooked the eggs in the pan, she decided to take a pot out and start boiling some water for rice. As the eggs were about cooked, she threw in some chopped carrots and scallions, and a bit of salt and pepper to taste. Finally, she took the egg, which resembled a pancake, out of the pan and let it cool for a bit as the rice was just about done. She took that out and drained it, pouring it over her plate. Once the omelette was about cooled, she rolled it and cut it into slices. Placing the slices on the plate over the rice and a fork on the side of the plate, she cleaned her work area. "Done! What do you think?" She asked, showing off her freshly made food.

She was pretty confident in her abilities, but mostly she just hoped he liked it. She didn't want to force him to eat something gross. Hopefully, it would be good.

Interacting With: Alyx, DVationz DVationz

Last edited:

• Hearing that Malia may be a bit of a party animal made Adelaide smile to herself. Now she had a third party friend. 'This should be fun!' She thought. When the food arrived it almost made her cry. It smelled almost like home and she was ready to dig in.
    "How about you, tell me something fun." Uh-oh, she had to talk before she ate! She picked up her fork and moved some of the food around on the plate. She giggled when she noticed that Malia was enjoying the food. "Oh no worry, I feel the same too." She tapped her chin in thought. "Now, something I like to do for fun. Well I love to cook! It can be very calming if you know how to do it. Sometimes I knit little stuffed animals or blankets." she chuckled and blushed a bit, nervously rubbing the back of her neck. "Now I guess I should talk about things that don't make me sound like an old lady! I do like to go out and party too! I haven't done it yet since I got here and I have been busy with work and moving in. I also...love to play video games. People say it's very unprofessional but I have a 3ds and I just recently bought a switch. Haters be darned. I like what I like and I am very good at it!" and with that, she scooped up a spoonful of her dinner and began to enjoy it.
    KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Last edited:

Katagiri Takiji
Katagiri Takiji.jpg
As Katagiri typed away on the keyboard, he glanced back at Kira to see one of his shirts on her. "Interesting..." Returning his focus to the screen he began typing an email with a fake business email and listened to her babble on about his show. "Oh please, the mutt couldn't trigger an honest reaction from me if he tried. Surely you'd have figured that out by now with our own loving conversations." He chuckled, "As for what I did, I employed him while I lived in Japan. Though back then he was known as something other than a thug." Yes, back then he was a body guard for hire. Katagiri never actually needed his services, but having someone to do his outdoor work for him was valuable enough. Finally the email was typed up, as well a log-in information and a link to his personally crafted chat room site.

Send New Email
New Email Received
City Chat
Greetings! You have been selected to participate in the alpha launch of Anochat! Anochat is a website where users can communicate with other users that live in the same city to find out about the latest gossip, news as it occurs, or simply chat among one another. Here's the log in should you accept,

[Insert random username]
[insert random password]
https://www.anochat-alpha.com/log-in

Sincerely,
Anochat Employee Jason Smith

As he hit enter, both Katagiri and Kira's phones went off with a notification. Katagiri simply ignored it for the time being, since it was his own doing, and sat back, smiling at the screen. "I can't wait to see where this goes... I do believe it'll be entertaining to watch and participate in." Getting up from his chair, he wrapped an arm around Kira as he laughed more, almost falling over from how funny he perceived the situation. "Now that we have that little task out of the way, what do you say to a little make over session? Don't worry, I'm the one going to look different... It's time to make things even more interesting."
What do you say to a little make over session?
Katagiri

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Kira)
Mentioned: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint (Lexi, Ellie, Sam) yoobinnie yoobinnie (Yoobin) NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Saren, Warren)
[Remember the link is fake, please don't try to click it XD]

Alyx Nightingale
Alyx Nightingale.jpg
As Yoobin worked, he noticed that she was probably going to win because it was a foreign dish to him, and he loved new things. As she finished, he took a bite, and he was right. It was delicious, not as good as the best meal he'd ever had, but it was fairly close. "It's delicious, what kind of omelette is this? Where'd you learn to make it actually... I'll have to learn the recipe." He chuckled as he continued to eat the delicious creation, "You totally win by the way. I'm a sucker for new dishes." As they ate, he was already thinking of the next competition for their enjoyment. Perhaps he'd challenge her to some old PlayStation games like Dance Dance Revolution or Sing-star 80's.

"You know, I never asked this yet, but your name, Yoobin, where's that from? I want to say it's a name from an Asian country, but I've only been to Japan so I'm not quite sure. I'm kinda curious, the culture in that area is pretty cool, but again I've only experienced a fraction of it." As he'd wait and listen to her answer, he'd continue eating the omelette and eventually finish it off. He heard his phone go off on the counter, but ignored it since he was busy having fun with Yoobin.
You totally win by the way. I'm a sucker for new dishes.
Alyx

Wow, Marco sure is excited today. Completely different from the first time they had met. 'I guess it's because of me? No no, it can't be! He's just excited to have all his friends here, that's what it is.' Pluto followed next to Marco as he opened the door. Richard had stopped to say what the stuff actually was, trash apparently. Pluto chuckled at him and Marco as he tried to defend his trash. then he nearly tripped when Marco put his arm around my shoulder. 'What do I do? DO I just leave it there? should I knock it off?? No Pluto calm the heck down! Don't act like an idiot! Ok just walk into the elevator.' And he did exactly that, calmly pressing the button for the bottom floor after everyone else was in it. He leaned against the wall of the elevator letting Marco and Richard stand in front of him.

When they were nearly to the bottom floor, the elevator made the most horrible, loud, frightening sound that Pluto has ever heard since the first elevator incident. In an instant, Pluto's hand shot out to grab the back of Marco's shirt as he let a tiny squeak out, gritting his teeth. The sound probably sounded normal to the other two but to him, it sounded like they were about the crash to the basement and never be seen again!
He still had a hold on the bottom of Marco's shirt.
"Uuuuuuh..." He had to act normal. "T-t-there was a-a bug on the back of your shirt! I got it off for you!" He awkwardly smiled as he quickly let go, his face still not going back to its normal color as he rushed out of the tiny elevator and power walked outside faster than a grandma on Black Friday.
~Marco Galbo~
marco-jpg.334933

As the elevator jostled a little bit, even taking Marco by surprise, he felt Pluto grab his shirt from behind shot out to grab the bottom of the back of Marco's shirt. Startled, he looked over his shoulder at Pluto with red cheeks, looking at both his blond friend and Richard as a drop of sweat drizzled down his forehead. Richard had a raised eyebrow, clearly curious about the situation he was looking at, Marco tried frantically to think of an excuse before Pluto spoke.

"T-t-there was a-a bug on the back of your shirt! I got it off for you!"

"Uhhhh OH! Oh thank you, Pluto!"
Marco said with a grin, patting Pluto on the back as he then said before winking two Pluto, "Yeah, this place has a bit of a bug
problem. Nothin' too serious, but yeah. Heheh..."

At Richard continued to look at the two, the elevator eventually came to a stop and opened to the lobby. Shrugging, Richard led Marco and Pluto out of the elevator, putting out a small, cylinder shaped brown object from his suit pocket which then sprung out into a cane. This man had quite the style, and he wasn't shy from walking stylishly across the lobby as his friends walked behind him, grinning with amusement as people looked at him; they would think that richard was a wealthy individual, though in reality, the tuxedo and hat he wore were from a costume store.

Once at his car which was parked outside, Richard opened the trunk and showed his friends four boxes.

"Alrighty, so Marco will carry up the bigger boxes full of his crap while me and Pluto will carry up the smaller boxes... full of Marco's crap." Richard said as he put his cane back into his pocket and cracked his fingers to get ready.

"Awww Why do I have to carry the heavy shit again!?" Marco whined, "Like, I carried all of my
furniture up to my room when I moved here!"

"And you'll have the strength to do some more weight-lifting."

"But-"

"Silence peasant."

"UUUUUUUUUUGH fine!"

Malia Laine
"Now, something I like to do for fun. Well I love to cook! It can be very calming if you know how to do it. Sometimes I knit little stuffed animals or blankets."

Malia giggled, trying to not spit out her food from laughter. She personally thought it was cute that she liked to knit and cook. Malia would have been doing that as well if she hadn't been for her traveling a lot with her parents. Eventually, she ended her travels with them to take pictures and enjoy the world in her own time and pace. Really she was envious that she had the talent to cook. Half the time, Malia ends up almost burning the kitchen down.

"Now I guess I should talk about things that don't make me sound like an old lady! I do like to go out and party too! I haven't done it yet since I got here and I have been busy with work and moving in. I also...love to play video games. People say it's very unprofessional but I have a 3ds and I just recently bought a switch. Haters be darned. I like what I like and I am very good at it!"

"I think it's cute you like that," Malia finally spoke out, "I never actually got the chance to sit down and play video games. I think the world would pass by when I could have captured it in a picture." Malia continued to eat allowing them to enjoy the meal. Once they were well on their plate, she popped the question, "Would you like to order dessert?" She looked up to the darkening sky and offered, "Maybe we should take some to go if we do. I don't think it would be fun to get caught in the rain."

As much as she would like to be out in the rain, she wanted to make sure Adelaide was safely back at the Complex before it rained on her and cause her to get sick. She picked up the Wine bottle and motioned Adelaide if she would like some more and asked "Do you have something you want to do before we get back to the complex? I am your lovely driver for the night, so your wish is my command."

Interacting: Adelaide Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
Ivan listend to what Kiku was telling him as he tried to admire the car while looking around. The last things he wanted was to have Kiku be tailed by the men in black that his mother hired. They wouldn't care if she was a female, they would put her down, and that was the last thing he need. Others gettign hurt was out of the questions, but his mother had other plans.

"OOh, a cavern hike. Are you going with anyone? Besides your goons of course. Ok, so we need some tables and chairs. Just a couple, not a lot. And also some dishes and whatever."

"They aren't invited," Ivan laughed at the thought, "Hence why I was with out them... but I am going with someone. She's the one that invited me." The car finally stopped and followed Kiku inside the party store. It was amazing in here. "Wow... my stepmother would love this place..." he started and then asked, "So, do I have to just load everything in or do I to pick things out as well... because I don't have taste in decor... I have an interior designer for that."

Interacting: Kiku Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai
Mention: Tavi NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

• |Mood: Pleased | Location: Seunghee's Apartment |Interacting: Seunghee yoobinnie yoobinnie | |Mentioned: N/A

warrenphoto.jpg
    Relieved to remain in Seunghee's good graces, Warren allowed himself to breathe properly. Perhaps he cared what others thought of him too much. As she brought up his shoes, he shook his head as he stripped them off and walked over towards the door to place them alongside her own. "It's not a problem at all. Still, forgive my sudden outburst." He decided to remain in the kitchen afterwards, watching as Seunghee tied her hair up to make the tea. Somehow she managed to make everything look graceful, and he found his attention caught by her every movement.

Her statement about his lifestyle of cooking caused him to flinch. Laughing a little nervously, he replied quietly, "Y-yeah...you might be right." Perking up at her end sentence, he leaned in closer. "Anytime." Even if it had been a joke, it went over his head completely. The tea steeper resembled a man at a hot springs, and Warren didn't even try to prevent the waterfall of laughter from flowing out of him. His hands covering his stomach, "Hahaha! Oh wow. That's really cute. I want a few for myself." And he did mean every word of it. Warren was weak for cute trinkets; even if others sometimes laughed at him for it.

The light and sweet aroma of jasmine erupted from the cup and into the room. And, as Seunghee handed him the steaming cup, he took it carefully into his own care. He wasn't expecting a mini lesson on Korean language, but hearing her speak in her mother tongue accent became quite alluring. Blowing gently over the surface of the tea, his eyes widened ever so slightly.
    "Thank you Seunghee. You should speak Korean more often, your voice is just as pleasing as the aroma of this tea." He moved over to sit in the dining area, bringing the cup to his lips to sip the warm liquid. Mmm. He could feel his body warm, melting his worries away. Glancing over at Seunghee he gave a thumbs up. "It's really good." He might just have to throw her own offer back at her, only for tea in her case.

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
"Sam!"

Sam was just about to head toward the elevators when he heard Saren's voice call out to him. He turned around to see her rushing over to him. She gave him a once over, which made Sam smile at the thought that she would worry about him. Why is she so worried about me, he asked himself. He was about to answer her call when she continued.

"I..I saw what happened earlier. On someone's phone. There was a video. That woman in the video, is she doing well too?"

Sam placed his hand on her shoulder, offering a small smile, and answered, "I'm fine Saren. I was only doing my job to break up the fight." The remainder of the young lady that was pulled into the fight made him worry, "She didn't get hurt, she was only shocked about it all." He remembered that Ellie had taken her into the Cafe before he left for the station. Maybe I should call Ellie later to see what happened to the young lady.

"I suppose you throw yourself into danger every now and then, it's a given with your job. But still...I was a little worried. Hey...are you really okay?"

Sam took in a deep and shaky breath as he recalled his time at the station. "I'm fine, just tired and over what happened out side the complex..." he answered her but continued "How about we talk about it over coffee... I haven't had dinner and I am drained from work." He made his way to the Cafe as he began to think of the dinner options the cafe had to offer.

Interacting: Saren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mention: Ellie | Yoobin yoobinnie yoobinnie

|Mood: Caring | Location: Cafe |Interacting: Sam KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint |Mentioned: N/A

SARENNNEWW_2.jpg

Yes, Sam had being his job, and lucky he had been there too, otherwise who knew how much more the situation may have escalated. "That's relieving to hear." Saren was beginning to feel more comfortable about the situation. Sam had everything under control, and although there seemed to be a few complications, there wasn't an innocent citizen harmed. That had to be his top priority. A part of her wished to ask how the man with brown hair fared, but she held her tongue. He didn't hit that girl...so perhaps he isn't all that bad...perhaps...A tinge of guilt washed over her. How could she be so naive in such a situation? He was a gang member, most likely the one she ran into at the fair. He could have just as easily harmed a citizen. Couldn't he?

She decided not to say anything about the man. Sam seemed stressed enough about it, and she wanted to lift that weight off his shoulders a little. If not for him, then for herself, as she didn't need another fainting incident. Especially in front of everyone at the complex. "That sounds wonderful." She followed him to a table in the complex cafe. Being away from home for a few days, she hadn't had the opportunity to meet with Sam lately. It was refreshing for her to be in the presence of a true friend. Scanning over the menu's dinner options, she glanced at Sam as she recalled the video, "Your swift actions were rather admirable. I thought you were cool." Yes, cool. Something she wished she could have been back on that day. If only she knew how to defend herself then.

"If you are ever troubled...don't hesitate to lean on me a little, okay? I'll listen to everything." Sam always seemed to be there for her. He always seemed to know exactly what to say to chase her fears and worries away. Whether that was just him or some sort of police training, she wanted to repay the favor. I'm here for you. You don't always have to be so strong by yourself. Is what her eyes conveyed.

th
Yoobin Oh // 오 유빈
Yoobin took a big bite out of the omelette Alyx had prepared for her and her eyes widened in satisfaction "This is amazing! What kind of spices did you use?"

Alyx complimented her cooking skills, saying that she had won and asked her what kind of omelette she had prepared. She smiled, "Oh, it's a Korean dish I cooked a lot called kye-ran ma-ri. I made it a lot back home. I'd be glad to share the recipe with you if you want. I hardly believe I won though because this is amazing!" She exclaimed as she continued to eat until her hunger was satiated.

Alyx went on to ask her about where her name was from, saying that it must be Asian, but she felt that her previous answer had already given the answer. "Well, I guess it's easy to figure out based on my face, she said with a laugh, "But, yes, I am Asian. Korean, actually. It's where I'm from. The only reason I'm here, really, is because I'm supposed to make my USA solo debut and bring more attention to my group. The rest of my members are really counting on me, actually." She hadn't talked to them since she got here, actually. "Maybe I should call them soon." She thought absent-mindedly, "But it would be really late..."

She pulled her phone out of her back pocket to check the time on her international clock, "Well, by the time I get home, it should be, I dunno, 2 P.M.? Not too bad." She said as her phone went off with an E-Mail. It didn't look like it was from anyone she knew. "Wait, What's this?". She said with a confused tone.
Interacting With: Alyx DVationz DVationz

SeungHee Hong // 홍 승희

▼▼▼

Mentions: (N/A)

Seunghee blushed when Warren complimented her voice when she spoke her mother tongue, covering her face as she looked down, "Oh, no, really. I never really liked my voice." What shocked Seunghee more was the fact that after complimenting her he walked off into the dining room as if it was no big deal. She peeked into the dining room and found him sitting at the diningroom table drinking the fresh tea.

Once she found that he was satisfied with the drink, she decided to take her leave, "Well, thank you! I tried!" she said with a laugh. "But if you want more, there's tea in the cabinet above the stove and there's still some hot water in the kettle. Of course, if you need more, feel free to help yourself. Make yourself at home, and I should be back out in like maybe 10 minutes max." She informed him with a smile as she pulled her hair down from its style for the second time that day.

As she strode over to the bathroom, she took one last glance at Warren and stepped in. She took one look at herself in the mirror and found an unstoppable smile on her face. She felt the happiest that she had been for the last two months. Ever since that whole thing with her manager went down she felt like she had been walking on broken glass. But here? She felt free.

code by pasta

Oliver

Following his little "outburst," Oliver closed his eyes and regained his composure. Soon enough, everything would be fine again. No more sounds, voices, or anything else out of the ordinary. His eyes opened and he blinked at himself in the mirror. "You're just peachy, Ollie. Calm d-" Lexi's call from his door stopped him. That was peculiar. Their date wasn't until seven. Ollie walked out of the bathroom, straightening his blue v-neck tee, and spoke loud enough for Lexi to hear. "It's unlocked! Come in!" He hefted his guitar into his arms and placed it onto the wall next to his electric and bass guitars. The place was a little messy. Empty bottles cluttered the coffee table, dirty clothes were strewn about the floor around his bed, and his bedsheets weren't made from last night. Ollie quickly gathered the trash and tossed it into the wastebasket, then thought to hell with it and kicked the clothes under the bed. They'd be dealt with later. As for the sheets...well, they'd just end up in more or less the same condition soon enough. "What's up, babe?" He turned his head and looked her up and down. "You're a bit early, I thought we were gonna get pizza from that one place in a couple hours from now. Wait, are you...drunk?" Apparently, he wasn't the only one that was wetting his whistle at this time of day. Warily approaching Lexi, Ollie tooker her hands and smiled nervously. "I hope you aren't here for the reason I think you're here."

Alexis (Lexi) Stone
"It's unlocked! Come in!"

Lexi hesitantly opened the door, but the warm feeling the wine gave her, allowed for a smile to dance in her face. His apartment was a mess, but she didn't mind it like she would have if half a bottle of wine was not in her stomach. She swayed a bit as she entered the studio and closing the door behind her. The sight of Ollie made her smile but then frown and smile again. She was in a mental battle with herself about her feeling on their relationship.

"What's up, babe? You're a bit early, I thought we were gonna get pizza from that one place in a couple hours from now. Wait, are you...drunk?"

"No~" she giggled trying to play off being drunk but gave in as she leaned on the door, "Okay... I might have had a bottle of wine..." She let her hands land on his shoulders and travel down his arm so she can take his hands in hers. "I can see you were busy yourself..." she pointed to the several cans that weres till on his coffee table.

"I hope you aren't here for the reason I think you're here."

"If it's to talk... then maybe~" she giggled once more at her sudden loopy feeling, "But I'm not sure..." She hugged his waist as she buried her face into his chest. She needed at least this hug. She took in his smell, noticing the smallest hint of marijuana. She scrunched up her nose but didn't let go, as she voiced her inner thoughts, "I needed this... I hope you are fine with that..." Lexi took hold of his shirt as she continued to hug him.

Interacting: Ollie Quillicious Quillicious

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
"Your swift actions were rather admirable. I thought you were cool. If you are ever troubled...don't hesitate to lean on me a little, okay? I'll listen to everything."

Sam smiled and looked at the menu as he spoke out, "Yeah, I appreciate that. I'm just worried about the captain... Something happened at the station that I'm still not okay with. Let's not forget that the bastard got off easy..." Sam took a deep breath as he tried to calm his anger at the thought of Katagiri or the Shadow of Secrets. The captain said to drop it, but I don't see the harm in talking to Saren about it.

As he was in the middle of his thoughts, he noticed Ellie come up to them. "What can I get you guys?" she asked as she smiled at him and Saren. "I'll have the usual BLT with extra bacon..." Ellie nodded waited to take Saren's order as well. "Oh, what happened to the young lady from earlier? Is she still okay?" he asked her. Ellie gave him a smile and said, "She's fine. She went back into the complex with a friend."

Interacting: Saren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mention: Ellie | Yoobin yoobinnie yoobinnie

• Adelaide definitely understood that Malia wouldn't want to be stuck in one place, looking at one thing and only doing one thing when she could be doing her job. It wasn't like Adelaide was...constantly on the thing...she made sure she did her adult responsibilities and such. It was just a fun way to pass the time while she was waiting.

"Dessert to go actually sounds really good right now! Oh and no more wine, I'm done for the night." She said as she looked up at the dark clouds, hoping it would rain. Rain was very calming to her, she wouldn't mind just hanging out with Malia back at the complex. Maybe they could just watch some movies while they enjoyed their desserts.

She was halfway through the menu when Malia had asked her something. "Anything to do now? Hmm I don't really know about what to do here yet. So I think we should go back to the complex for now before it starts raining. Don't want to get our clothes all wet."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back