• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex

[font=Annie+Use+Your+Telescope]
Anastasia Glick
2chq15k.jpg
The man behind Anastasia gave her a high five without giving her much notice. This made the awkward and embarrassing moment for her a little easier to deal with. She lowered her head, draping her hair over her flushed face as she stepped to the side, waiting for her order to be completed.

He thinks your stupid. Who asks for a high five in a lunch line?

Throw your food at him.
Tell him he's the stupid one.
He doesn't like you.
Her food was ready, so she grabbed it as Jarde spoke to her. She looked back to the man she high-fived, wondering if it were true. It was a pretty dumb thing to do. Anastasia tried to ignore it as she searched for an empty seat. It wasn't super busy right now, so there was a nice corner table with cushioned benched to sit on.

She sat down to enjoy her meal, watching the man from before as Jarde schemed against him. As she ate, she also took out a notebook she carried in her purse. The notebook was used for drawing, and had a dull orange cover, which matched her purse. She began to doodle as she ate, still watching the man from before.

Current Events Sitting, eating and doodling in the cafe while watching Marco. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Once the woman ahead of them had gone about with her order and made her way to a nearby table, Marco dashed towards the order desk with a toothy grin of excitement and exclaimed to the desk attendant, leaning against the desk while pointing his thumb to himself, "This handsome young man could use the largest serving of pasta you've got in this joint."

"A-are you talking about our bucket-sized servings?" The attendant replied, "But sir, those are supposed to feed up to six people-"

"My guy, I've got a stomach made of ridiculous steel! Bigger than a hundred men, and hungrier than a school of sharks!" Marco proudly boasted towards the attendant, "I can inhale pretty much anything you guys have in this joint, big or small!"

As Marco finished his quite ludicrous order, Abigail angerly shoved him aside to break the awkward silence and stepped forward, fixing her hair and making herself look orderly as she then made her order, clearing her throat out, "I would like a sandwich with whole-wheat bread, as well as two salad leafs, three tomato slices, and two and a half pickle slices, with no animal products and a glass of apple juice with no artificial ingredients."

"
And I'll a glass of water..." Abraham then softly added as he stood beside Abigail, "... with a role..."

Writing their orders down, the attendant went to bring it to the cooks as the three then made their way to a nearby table as Abigail asked Abraham, "A glass of water and a role?"

"
I wasn't that hungry, really..." The pale boy replied, rubbing the back of his neck as he then sat down, "Besides... I didn't want to get anything too pricey, since we only have a limited amount of money."

"You're too selfless, Abe." Marco chuckled as he went to pat Abraham on the shoulder when he too sat down. But a sliver of red would appear on Marco's cheeks when he caught Abraham blushing back with a faint smile, prompting Marco to hastily look the the other direction to hide his blushing, wrapping his arms around the back of his head to try and make himself look as casual as possible. As yet another awkward silence fell amusing the three, Abigail had taken note of Marco's bizarre action, but decided to try and start up a conversation with her usual cheerful smile as she then said, "So, did you guys hear about what;s going on in North Korea?"

Felix Oliver Rose
09c5649a33ba4707ab8710b1daf104aa.jpg

Felix finished his meal quickly, his proper mannerisms leaving the plate clean, his napkin folded neatly on the plate. The conversation flowed so naturally it was like old friends reuniting after years apart. It took him by surprise when Samson began mewing at Lexi, the sound of the two cats playing together had faded into the background of their conversation. "Seriously, Felix, you made an amazing meal! I think Samson is calling it quits on us gentlemen and I have several things to do tomorrow. Thank you again for your hospitality, and it was nice getting to meet you Joseph. Samson and I will take the first leave." Felix stood, smiling happily as Lexi scooped the kitten up.

"If you ever need a bottle of wine for a special occasion, don't hesitate to ask. I'll see you two around." With that kind gesture she was gone, Felix wishing her a restful evening as he closed the door behind her. Turning back to his remaining guest he returned to the table, stopping for a moment to scratch Jasper's head before the cat wandered off towards his bedroom. Taking his own empty plate as well as Lexi's empty one he set them in the sink, tossing the napkins in the trash under the sink. "Feel no pressure to leave right away Joseph, unless you have pressing matters. I am enjoying the company." Humming lightly as he poured another glass of wine he began to wash the cooking mess he made from dinner.

Mentions/Interactions/Location Mentions: N/A
Interactions: Princept Princept KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Peaches & Pluto Ian had left so abruptly that Adelaide was a little shocked. 'Oh well, at least he liked the pie. Maybe I should make one for him!' She quickly finished writing in her schedule. It would be a pretty long ride to get to Walters dumb building. Adelaide was not ready to deal with that man but...It was her job! She can't complain.
"Did your little visitor Finally leave?" James asked as he stepped through the door, gently closing it behind him. He had finished his coffee and saw that it was time to come back inside. "He was actually pretty cute." He sat down next to Adelaide with a smirk painted on his face. Adelaide blushed just a bit as she tried to ignore him. "So, what did you talk about?"
"James, we don't have time for this. I need you to go do...uh...assistant things." She closed her planner before going to get her purse.
"Actually you can go feed Hotaru. Then you can text Pluto and go see where he is. I had left him for...a minute. I hope he's alright."

Meanwhile.
Knowing that whatever Sasha was doing was going to take some time to complete, Pluto decided to leave. He didn't want to make things any more awkward. He once again thanked Sasha for the eventful day and left but not before squinting at that weird statue.
He would have to remember her room number so he could visit again.

He took his time going to his room, making sure not to take the elevator. He opened the door to his apartment and was immediately hit with the smell of fresh apple pie. "I smell another man." He sniffed the air again. "Adelaide, did you invite someone over? And they had the first slice of pie!?" Adelaide dismissed his complaints with a wave of her hands.
"Pluto, we don't have time for this right now. Walter needs you for a photo shoot. Go take a shower. You smell like you've been sweating a lot." She got up smiled and booped his nose. "But you still do smell like Peaches and vanilla!" She had done the damage and just walked away. Pluto remembered the days when he actually smelled like a man. Now, these days he smelled like whatever sweet thing floated around Adelaide. It wasn't even like she put on that much! It just stuck with him. He would live with it forever.

(Skip to Walter's luxury work place.)
Pluto and the rest of the models had been filled in on what the theme was and why they were there. Usually when Walter called for you there had to be some weird symbolic reason to it.
"Everyone please form a straight line!"
Everyone did as they were told and quickly lined up like they were soldiers about to be yelled at by the captain. Only less stiff.
Walter walked down the line explaining to every teen why he was inspired to call for them before sending them off to get ready. When he was done telling one kid that he thought of him while he was eating a tuna sandwich on his private jet; he finally made his way to Pluto. "Ah Mr. Domitilla! How nice to see you again!" He patted his shoulders almost a little too hard. " How has it been moving again? You know I thought of you one day when I had bought another private island. " Wrapping his right arm around Pluto's shoulders he started to walk towards the hairstylists room. Pluto tried his best not to act so stiff but this man was just so weird.
"So as I was out looking for more food, a little monkey stole some of my bananas! Well you can bet that I chased that thing down to get those back. But in my scamble to get them back, I had noticed that I was completely lost. It had taken me hours to find a nice place to keep cool. And while I was laying there cooking some fish over a nice open fire, which you should really try, I thought of you!" He stopped and laughed out loud. Pluto awkwardly stood there trying to figure out what this had to do with him. Walter, seeing the confusion practically writen on Pluto's face, cleared his throat before explaining. "Ehem, you see I had just moved to the place. I was already complaining about how hard it was to move to a new place. Then I remembered you had just moved to a new place!" Pluto could only nod at that. Forcing Pluto to sit down in a chair he smiled down at the younger male. "Now you just sit here and let Jess do your hair. I am going to go persuade Adelaide to come work with me again." And with that, he was gone.
The whole theme of the shoot was mermaid. Everyone was loving the mermaid look for summer. It included colors like purple, pink, turquoise and a sand color. In keeping with the theme, Pluto's hair was dyed turquoise. He was to be like a merman.
The shoot had different kinds of outfits for the magazine. Casual, formal, and fantasy. Casual was what Pluto had to wear. They had him dressed in a pair of skinny jeans that went with his hair color, gold hightops sneakers, and a white shirt that had gold letters saying the name of some Californian Beach. Oh and a gold hat with some seashells on it.
Formal was to be all dresses and tuxedos that were mermaid themed. Mostly just bright colors and seashells thrown about, also maybe some seeweed too.
Now fantasy was for the cover. It was where Walter would go all out for this. Hanami and Jessamine had been called for the job to be mermaids. Which was very fitting for the both of them. The two were famouse singers who Walter almost always called for. Pluto had been in many photo shoots with them both to the point where Hanami developed a weird crush on him and constantly wants him to be in their music videos. But enough about that for now. Back to the outfits!
So Walter had hired only the best to make the mermaid costumes. Each tail was hand stitched to perfection. Every seashell bra was made with only the most beautiful and delicate hands.

Pluto was paired up with both Hanami and Jessamine. The scenario showed Pluto walking on the beach in his surfing gear. He had leaned over to pick up a conch shell and hold it up to his ear. Down below the water it would show mermaids Hanami and Jessamine both holding another conch shell between them in order to speak with Pluto. All of them seemed surprised by this. The next scenario showed Pluto in his second outfit, laying on the sand and talking to the girls as they giggled at what he had to say. The pictures had to be retaken a couple of times on account of Hanami saying something to make Pluto blush. But either way the shoot went pretty well.
In between their break, Jessamine came up to Pluto and gave him a very colorful milkshake. She handed it out to him and smiled
. "Pluto i want you to have this. I made it myself! I know how much you love anything vanilla." She fluttered her eyelashes and gave him her cutest smile. If this had been coming from Hanami then Pluto might have been very suspicious. But since it was coming from cute little Jessamine then he had nothing to worry about right? He thanked her before taking the pink milkshake and drinking a bit of it. He had to admit that it was very good. But his happy thoughts went away the moment Hanami joined them.
"Pluto you have accepted our offer, now we both have a favor to ask of you!" Hanami said as she smirked at him. He knew what she was going to ask so he might as well just say yes. "What do you want?"
"Our next album will be about magical girls. We need one male to play in one of our music videos. We both agreed that it would have to be you."
"It can be just like the old days!" Jessamine said. Pluto agreed to be in their video as long as they wouldn't try to kiss him again. They promised but Hanami had her fingers crossed.

Jessamine and Hanami are world famous singers who sing in different styles and languages. Their group name is Rose Blood. They sing different genres from pop and rock. Sometimes they sing in German, Japanese or English. Their style is kind of all over the place. From cute to punk rock.
Jessamine is known as the "cute and pure one." While Hanami is the more sexy one.
7f99d857364ef6e62253585a3f961424.jpg
Jessamine on the left. Hanami on the right.
Hanami's outfit.
47623006417fe1021404c2f0caa62ed8.jpg
3f71056f73b6cb64bae6dd8439bb6ed8.jpg
d7c73ed24bf407cb87ee8fc6c46faf26.jpg

Jessamine.
eb8a606e8c12bdd2818266d9b7702fdc.jpg
8e6d8c2cea73834f124149ff83f5e94e.jpg
(Only more purple)
6356ad071542bc33335137178838aa2c.jpg

Last edited:
Time Skip

Suncrest Complex

601f200fbe5a8332bbdbbdafcb0da327.jpg
Suncrest Apartment Complex - Friday Evening

Even for the warm weather from the day before, tonight the Spring Showers of Seaside and it began earlier this year. With the rain came cold winds. Even if it's just five in the evening, nightlife goes were already heading toward the nightclubs. For the younger crowd in Suncrest, it meant it was Movie night, but not everyone was allowed to enjoy. Tonight was Scary Movie Night, meant for the teens and young adults, the downfall was the fact that it was raining.

The Cafe was cleared out to accommodate more for a larger lot of teens and adults coming in to watch a movie. The windows wall where covered in blackout curtains and a large white screen on the right of the Cafe was ready to have the movie projected on it. The kitchen was buzzing with the cooks as they prepared some snakes for the guests, and the baristas were stationed behind the bar.

Out in the lobby, was a line forming as the residents were buying tickets to get to the viewing. The tickets would then be placed in one of the three boxes that Ellie stood by, allowing the guests to vote on the movie of choice. Which were The Conjuring, The Grudge, and Paranormal Activity. Popcorn, sweet drinks and pastries could be smelled throughout the hallway, as more and more teens/young adults began to make their way into the line.

Current Time - Friday, 1700 hours [5 pm]
Current Weather - Showers [55 degrees]
Current Event - Scary Movie Night [At the Cafe]
Upcoming Event - Boardwalk Weekend Fair [Starts at 10 AM til Midnight]

• Eleanor (Ellie) May
    aa5b8c1ba7ccbbbd84c5e6de83692cee.jpg
    During the morning, Eleanor woke up early to head to classes. From 7:30 til 4 she was stuck in her three classes back to back. Normally, she wouldn't mind having three classes back to back, but she made a miscalculation and scheduled a shift for the evening. After classes, she skateboarded all the way down the hill back to the city as she raced against the rain. The day before was so perfect but tonight the spring showers are out to have their fun with Seaside.

Now she's dressed in her Cafe Uniform as she stood by the entrance to the Cafe, welcoming her fellow Suncrest Residence.
    "Welcome!" she announced, "Insert your ticket in one of the boxes in order to vote on tonight's movie." Ellie smiled as the teens entered the Cafe as she chatted about the movie they voted for. Personally, I would have voted for the Grudge... Ellie thought as she commented on their choice of The Conjuring.

The delicious smell that came out of the Cafe, was making Ellie hungrier by the second. She'll probably eat some snacks with the other baristas as they watch the movie as well, but she was hungry now. The front Lobby door open as Lexi came inside from the light rain outside.
    "Oh, I forgot that it was movie night, tonight," Lexi announced as she tried to weave through the crowded lobby, "Oh, hey, Ellie!"

"Hello, Lexi! Seems like you had some work today..." Ellie called out as she also welcomed the guests, "I thought you quit?" Lexi stood by Ellie and answered, "Yeah, I did. I just had to get my last paycheck and go to the bank for the little project I'm working on. Oh, you have the weekend off right. Do you think you could help me with some of the designs I'm working on?"

Interacting: N/A
    Mention: N/A

Anastasia Glick
2chq15k.jpg
Anastasia had woken up this day with the intent to find a job. Though she spent most of her day out and about the town, she had little luck in her endeavors. She remembered seeing flyers for the movie night later that day, so she was still excited for that.

She had received money a few days ago from her parents. Allowances for food and clothes and anything else she may need, so she spend the better part of her evening shopping for food and new things for her apartment. Lamps, appliances, useful things like that. There'll be plenty of time to splurge later on the fun stuff.

Anastasia had made her way to the cafe, excited to see a movie with some of the other residents. Hopefully this would be a good chance for her to make some friends. She has been unsuccessful in this area, similar to her job hunting experiences.

Choose Grudge.
Choose Paranormal Activity.
Choose Conjuring.
Choose Grudge.
Choose Conjuring.
Choose Paranormal Activity.
Anastasia met the girl at the entrance to the cafe, explaining how to vote for the movie she wanted to watch. Of course, Jarde chose this time to add his input. Anastasia looked at the three boxes confusedly, That doesn't make any sense. Anastasia realized she talked out loud to a voice no one could hear, so she looked up to the woman and laughed awkwardly. Anastasia held out the ticket to the girl and said, Would you mind choosing for me? I can't decide hehe.

Sit here.
Sit there.
Not there, he smells weird.
Next to him is good, he's nice.
Awkward chuckle making making friends impossible, check. Now all she had to do was never see this woman again and things would be OK. Choosing a seat was a chore as well. She eventually settled on a seat close to the entrance, with a few empty seats on either side of her. She seemed early, either that or this place wasn't a popular event, either way, she was excited and ready for movie time!

My crew
Pluto sat at his desk looking himself in the mirror. He played around with his hair for a bit. He certainly was not used to his hair being such a bright color. Adelaide had said she liked it so he would stick with it until it faded. But for now he would just throw it up in a loose ponytail. Well maybe not too loose and lazy because tonight there was a movie night at the café. He was told by Adelaide that he should atleast look somewhat presentable for if and when he meets anyone new.
'Eeeh, I don't know what to wear. I want to look good but I also want to be comfortable. I also don't want Peaches to yell at me.' He decided on a pair of sweat pants and a loose wool sweater that kind of hung off his left shoulder. Adelaide says he looks like a hobo but he doesn't care. It was his go to comfort outfit. Now top it all off with a pair of Elmo socks. (Don't judge!)

Meanwhile, Adelaide and James were busily working! Oh who am I kidding, they were both sitting around playing with Hotaru while giggling like school girls. They were both sorting through some old magazines that Adelaide had stared in.
Some of the outfits were very odd and over the top.

"Oh gosh no! Look at this bird outfit!" She shouted and pointed to a lady dressed in an outfit that looked like she had just been run over by a bunch of ostriches. Her hair was no better. James, practically hooting, was rolling on the ground holding his sides. It was a very rare sight for anyone who only knows him a little.

Just then Pluto had walked in. To him they both looked like two girl friends at a sleepover reading one of those teen girl magazines. Rolling his eyes and shaking his head he turned towards the kitchen. This wasn't a new thing they were doing. The both of them actually did it every time they moved into a new house. They would break out a bottle of peach sparkling water and laugh till they passed out on the floor. They really did look like they were at a sleepover. Adelaide was wearing a pair of pajama pants that had little pink owl print on it and a grey shirt to match. James was in the most boring pajamas he had ever seen, just grey. That was all. Very blah.

"So are we going down to the café or are we staying up here and painting each other's nails?" He said to them, raising an eyebrow.
"I'll be down in a minute." James waved him off and flipped to the next page.
"I'll go! I wonder what we'll watch?" She turned and smiled, "I hope it's not too scary for you Jamie."
James just shook his head before taking a sip of his drink.

After grabbing another colorful milkshake from the fridge, a gift from the Rose Blood girls, he grabbed his wallet and followed Adelaide out the door.
Adelaide loves movie nights. She was very excited to hear that it was a thing here. She made sure she was prepared for this! She brought two blankets; one in case she got cold and another to sit on. She almost couldn't contain her excitement as she waited in line. Like she really couldn't hold it. All the peach water was triggering something in her body.

"Pluto, please excuse me, I need to go!" She passed the blankets to him. "You pick a good spot. I'll be back!" And with that, she was gone.

Pluto payed, voted for the Grudge and looked for a place to sit. He spread the blanket down somewhere in the middle but also on the side of the room so it would be easier for him to sneak out if he needed to. If he picked the middle of the room then that would leave him too embarrassed to get up infront of everyone. What if he stepped on someone? What if he tripped on the way to the bathroom? What if on the way to the bathroom he tripped and fell on some hot dude and just totally embarrassed himself!? What if-
Pluto was so lost in thought that he didn't realize he had been sitting there chewing on his long sleeve.

Where is everyone?:
Pluto is imagining his most embarrassing moments in the café.
Adelaide is in the bathroom.
James: Player not yet unlocked.

~Marco Galbo~
"SQUAAAAAAAAAWWWWK!!!!"
Marco screamed in shock as he leaped a foot out of his bead, before getting himself tangled in the white, silky sheets of the bed and rolling off the side. He fell from side of the bed with a thud, dazed for a moment as he laid motionless for a moment, his sleepy eyes blinking as he stared lazily at the ceiling. Making a loud yawn as he stretched his arms out, he sat up and rested his head on the bed. As he slowly regained his bearings, he looked over on the opposite side of the bed to see none other than his good ol' pale, Abigail. As well as her pet macaw, Persephone; a.k.a., the pampered bird who acted like a complete and utter angel toward everyone else, except for Marco.

"Time to get up, sleepyhead." Abigail said with a cheerful smirk, wearing a yellow t-shirt and her usual pair of blue shorts.

"Uuuuugh... alright, you're majesty." Marco groaned, rolling his eyes as he let his head slide off of the bed and thump back on the rugged floor, "Just, uhh... give me a few minutes to... get myself washed up."

"Well hurry up! My mom's making pancakes with her world-famous fruit salad and you need all the vitamins you can get for today!" Abigail replied as she turned to leave the room, being her bubbly self as usual as Persephone rested on her right should, looking back as Marco as she squawked at him. Taking the bird's squawk as some form of insult, Marco growled as he said under his breath, "Well screw you too!"

Because of him being kicked out of his Uncle and Aunt's house, Marco found himself having to rely more on his friend than he ever did before. In fact, it was usually
them who came to Marco! Richard would often need help with dating tips or making adjustments to the paint scheme of his prized High Elf army from the their favorite tabletop game, Abigail would need help with general schoolwork or comfort when she starts spanking from hearing about some nonsense article made by social media about political garbage. But now, he's relying on his pals like they were his family.

He'd been sleeping in the spare bedroom of Abigail's mansion for the past two days; and today would be the day where he would finally move into the Suncrest Complex he, Abigail and Abraham went to last night. The only reason Marco hadn't gotten himself a room while they were at the complex was because he'd foolishly gotten himself sick by eating more pasta than he could even eat. But now that he felt better than last night, Marco felt ready to go back and accomplish in getting himself a cozy little room... But alas, food came first in the teen's mind as he got washed up, dressed in the cleaner cloths supplied by Abigail's rich parents, and made his way down the white marble stairs to head to the enormous kitchen. This mansion had a rustic look to it, despite being in ridiculously good condition. The walls of interior was done in colors that remind you of a candy store, and the floor was made out of slabs of smooth marble as white as snow. Indeed, it was nothing like his Uncle and Aunt's home. Even though he was thankful that Abigail and her parents had let him sleep over, he couldn't help but feel a little bit bad for even being inside a place like this... It felt as if he was a dirty, mangy mosquito sucking the blood of a poodle. Regardless of this, Marco wanted to only fill his stomach and get to the complex.

Marco stepped out of Abigail's car with an umbrella in-hand as he stood in front of the complex, looking up at it with unease as he could hear rain pelting against the umbrella above his head.

"Just remember!" Abigail called to Marco from the car, "Just be yourself and stay calm... and definitely don't act like a jerk! Good luck!"

As she gave him the double thumbs up, Marco chuckled as he carried his backpack. If it hadn't been the fine grey shirt and blue jeans he was given by her, Marco feared that the folks around him would take him as some other street-rat; or a no-good scrapper looking to start some trouble. But other than the scar on his lip, Marco wanted to believe that he blended in with the people around him, in regards to clothing. Taking a firm, deep breath, Marco looked ahead at the front entrance as he said, with his backpack full of his belongings.

"Here goes nothing..." Marco said to himself, as he made his way to the front entrance of the Suncrest Complex, unsure on whether to take this as a new chapter of his life, or the beginning of a disaster waiting to happen. But one thing was for sure, though; upon opening the door to the main lobby, he raised an eyebrow in confusion as he was met with a line of residents...

Studio-10-Interior-Design_Country-Club_1.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpe

Attachments

• Studio-10-Interior-Design_Country-Club_1.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg
    Studio-10-Interior-Design_Country-Club_1.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Studio-10-Interior-Design_Country-Club_1.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg
    Studio-10-Interior-Design_Country-Club_1.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Felix Oliver Rose

As soon as the dinner concluded and Joseph went home Felix would breathe a sigh of relief. It had been a long time since he had to entertain guests and it seemed as if this time went off without a hitch. Having already done the dishes there was little left for him to do, thankfully allowing him to rest after such a busy day.

The next morning he woke early, dressing in a clean pair of clothes. Thankfully Felix did not have work on Fridays, allowing him time to run errands, or enjoy the day however he sees fit. Normally he would go for a bike ride, but seeing as how the weather was less than ideal he chose to instead stay in, working on his garden on the balcony. The overhang from the floor above provided the perfect cover from the rain, which he was grateful for. By noon he was filthy, his clothes stained with the fertilizer and soil from his plants, but his spice garden was finished. Seeing that he had finished far earlier than he thought he would he decided that today would be a nice day to swing buy the electronics store to look into buying a new computer.

It did not take long for him to clean up the mess on his balcony, allowing him time to shower and pick a new outfit consisting of a blue and grey quarter sleeved shirt, the NASA logo largely printed across the front, as well as a pair of dark blue jeans. Standing in front of the mirror he couldn't help but grin, remembering how his sisters pestered him to dress more casually. The two always were more mischievous, but he could not help but live them.

Making sure his hair was not a total mess Felix nabbed a black leather jacket hanging by the door, another fashion advice gift from his sisters. As he slipped on his running shoes Jasper meowed his way over, purring as he rubbed up against Felix's leg. Chuckling Felix picked the cat up, shaking his head as he walked back to the bedroom, setting the cat down. "Sorry Jasper, but not today. We will go to the Complex park tomorrow. Be good now." Jasper let out one more mournful meow before settling in on the bed, falling asleep in seconds.

Smiling Felix left the apartment, taking the stairs down to the lobby stopping short in surprise at the bottom, staring at the line in the lobby. He stood there for a second wondering what could cause so many people to flood into the building before it dawned on him. It was movie night! Felix debated his options for a second before settling on staying for the movie. It's been a while since you have been to the cinema... You should stay, see whatever film they are showing. Perhaps you can get to know other tenants, make some more friends. Having made a choice he made his way to the back of the line, accidentally bumping into someone standing at the back looking a little lost.

A blush immediately rose to his cheeks as he bowed his head in apology
"Oh my gosh I am so sorry! I hope I did not hurt you, or knock you out of the line. I forgot how popular the movie night is!" The words came rushing out as he apologized, his embarrassment flustering him.

Interactions: DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Felix Oliver Rose

As soon as the dinner concluded and Joseph went home Felix would breathe a sigh of relief. It had been a long time since he had to entertain guests and it seemed as if this time went off without a hitch. Having already done the dishes there was little left for him to do, thankfully allowing him to rest after such a busy day.

The next morning he woke early, dressing in a clean pair of clothes. Thankfully Felix did not have work on Fridays, allowing him time to run errands, or enjoy the day however he sees fit. Normally he would go for a bike ride, but seeing as how the weather was less than ideal he chose to instead stay in, working on his garden on the balcony. The overhang from the floor above provided the perfect cover from the rain, which he was grateful for. By noon he was filthy, his clothes stained with the fertilizer and soil from his plants, but his spice garden was finished. Seeing that he had finished far earlier than he thought he would he decided that today would be a nice day to swing buy the electronics store to look into buying a new computer.

It did not take long for him to clean up the mess on his balcony, allowing him time to shower and pick a new outfit consisting of a blue and grey quarter sleeved shirt, the NASA logo largely printed across the front, as well as a pair of dark blue jeans. Standing in front of the mirror he couldn't help but grin, remembering how his sisters pestered him to dress more casually. The two always were more mischievous, but he could not help but live them.

Making sure his hair was not a total mess Felix nabbed a black leather jacket hanging by the door, another fashion advice gift from his sisters. As he slipped on his running shoes Jasper meowed his way over, purring as he rubbed up against Felix's leg. Chuckling Felix picked the cat up, shaking his head as he walked back to the bedroom, setting the cat down. "Sorry Jasper, but not today. We will go to the Complex park tomorrow. Be good now." Jasper let out one more mournful meow before settling in on the bed, falling asleep in seconds.

Smiling Felix left the apartment, taking the stairs down to the lobby stopping short in surprise at the bottom, staring at the line in the lobby. He stood there for a second wondering what could cause so many people to flood into the building before it dawned on him. It was movie night! Felix debated his options for a second before settling on staying for the movie. It's been a while since you have been to the cinema... You should stay, see whatever film they are showing. Perhaps you can get to know other tenants, make some more friends. Having made a choice he made his way to the back of the line, accidentally bumping into someone standing at the back looking a little lost.

A blush immediately rose to his cheeks as he bowed his head in apology
"Oh my gosh I am so sorry! I hope I did not hurt you, or knock you out of the line. I forgot how popular the movie night is!" The words came rushing out as he apologized, his embarrassment flustering him.

~Marco Galbo~

As Marco awkwardly stood in the main lobby, distracted as he wondering what the big deal was with the line of residents in front of him, he blinked as he felt someone bump into him. Though he wasn't the tallest of people, he body was covered in learn, rock-hard muscles. So while the bump didn't hurt him at all, Marco was still caught off-guard as he looked over his shoulder to find the person behind him, his cheeks turning red as the person frantically apologized.

"H-hey hey! Everything's cool!" Marco replied, feeling the awkwardness of the situation intensify as he turned his body towards the person, "I mean, I didn't even know I was in the line to begin with until you mentioned it, so I guess accidents can be good at times, right?"

Marco felt like a complete numb-skull. Here he was, a scar-faced scrapper wearing cloths given to him by his rich friend, now lost in the same apartment complex where he almost puked up more pasta than he could eat. Yo make matters worse, he was now in front of someone who was clearly wearing good-looking cloths that he didn't borrow from a friend. Not only that, but the fellow looked to be one of the sweetest looking people he'd ever met. Well, Abraham was a pretty sweet-hearted person, but damn, this fellow looked even sweeter than a banana smooth with whip-cream and raspberry slices. He was the type of person you'd see wearing necklaces and crowns of flowers, for crying out loud!

"Ugh..." Marco blushed as he shoved his hands in his pockets, making a casual yet "tough-guy" face to hide his blushing, "So this line is for some movie night, or somethin'?"

Felix Oliver Rose

As Felix apologized profusely he kept his head down, not bothering to look up at the guy he had bumped into. "H-hey hey! Everything's cool! I mean, I didn't even know I was in the line to begin with until you mentioned it, so I guess accidents can be good at times, right?" The other man's voice was so relaxed and calm in the awkward situation that Felix looked up, his face turning crimson as he actually looked at the man. His grey shirt seemed to stretch over the mans impressive muscles like a second skin, combined with blue jeans and and a backpack the guy looked like the definition of cool and casual.

"Ugh... So this line is for some movie night, or somethin'?" It may have been Felix's imagination, but it looked like the other man blushed as well, causing Felix to smile awkwardly. "Oh, er, yes it is. Every Friday the Complex has a movie night for its residents. Are you new to the building? I have been here for a little bit now and I am just starting to really meet my neighbors." Giving a light chuckle Felix tried to act casual as well, though he really didn't know what to do. "My name is Felix Rose by the way. Sorry, I should have introduced myself." Not knowing what to do he held out a hand, folding his other arm behind his back awkwardly.

Felix Oliver Rose

As Felix apologized profusely he kept his head down, not bothering to look up at the guy he had bumped into. "H-hey hey! Everything's cool! I mean, I didn't even know I was in the line to begin with until you mentioned it, so I guess accidents can be good at times, right?" The other man's voice was so relaxed and calm in the awkward situation that Felix looked up, his face turning crimson as he actually looked at the man. His grey shirt seemed to stretch over the mans impressive muscles like a second skin, combined with blue jeans and and a backpack the guy looked like the definition of cool and casual.

"Ugh... So this line is for some movie night, or somethin'?" It may have been Felix's imagination, but it looked like the other man blushed as well, causing Felix to smile awkwardly. "Oh, er, yes it is. Every Friday the Complex has a movie night for its residents. Are you new to the building? I have been here for a little bit now and I am just starting to really meet my neighbors." Giving a light chuckle Felix tried to act casual as well, though he really didn't know what to do. "My name is Felix Rose by the way. Sorry, I should have introduced myself." Not knowing what to do he held out a hand, folding his other arm behind his back awkwardly.

~Marco Galbo~

"The name's Marco." Marco replied, lightening up the awkward moment with a brazen smile, "Marco Galbo. One hundred percent Italian. Nice to meet you."

Felix Rose. Now that's a name what would make Abigail squeal like a school girl for sure. Keeping up with his tough-guy act, though, Marco would grin as he then added, "I'm actually trying to get a room here. My Uncle and Aunt threw my lazy ass outta the house to go get a job, so when I heard that jobs around these parts paid well, I hooked up with some of my pals and came across this place."

What also peaked his interests, though, was when he heard about the mention of the movie nights. Though he knew that he needed to focus on getting a room, Marco knew that he would be a fool if he missed this opportunity to watch a good ol' movie. Especially one that didn't cost movie theater prices.

"Sooo got any idea what movies they're playin' tonight?" Marco then asked, going to pick his left ear as he looked to the ceiling, squinted one eye.

Felix Oliver Rose

"The name's Marco. Marco Galbo. One hundred percent Italian. Nice to meet you." Felix could feel the blush lessen as Marco smiled. Pocketing his hands in an effort to appear casual as well Felix smiled back, moving forward a bit as the line shuffled in. "I'm actually trying to get a room here. My Uncle and Aunt threw my lazy ass outta the house to go get a job, so whe I hear that jobs around these parts paid well, I hooked up with some of my pals and came across this place." Marco gave another grin as he talked, leaving Felix to wonder if that is what he looked like as well. This man likes to smile a lot... Though that is not a bad thing, he does have a nice smile...

Feeling the heat spreading across his cheeks again Felix smiled again, looking away from Marco, towards the front of the line, noting Ellie helping usher people into the cafe.
"Sooo got any idea what movies they're playin' tonight?" The sound of Marco's voice tuned Felix back into the real world. Still blushing he craned his neck, his shorter stature making it hard for him to see what the options were for the movie viewings. "I am not sure, I actually forgot that it was movie night at the Complex. It looks like they are offering.... The Conjuring, The Grudge, and.... Paranormal Activity?" Giving a slight shudder he tried to play it off with a awkward laugh, "Seems that it is a horror themed night tonight. I have not really seen many horror movies, my sisters liked to tease me when I was younger because I would get so frightened. But if you are looking to try and get an apartment here the girl at the front, Ellie, might be able to help. Her aunt and uncle own the complex."

Mentions/Interactions/Location Mentions: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Eleanor (Ellie) May
As every single resident comes by to vote for the movie, Ellie stopped to chat with everyone. Never faulting her smile as she welcomed every single guest she grew up together. The residents were a huge range of different types of people and families. There were those that lived in the higher levels who earn high dollars or those that have gone through a lot for their family.

As for the lower levels, you have the rainbow of people who worked in different jobs and had their own ideas. It was also home to her three favorite people, Val, Eli, and Charlie. It didn't matter who was who, her Aunt and Uncle were always happy to help those that needed a place to bunker down to start a new chapter. The Nightlocks where just one of them that she knew personally.

"That doesn't make any sense."

Ellie snapped out of her thought as she heads a new voice announced. She looked up to the shy looking girl before her and she gave her a smile as she asked her to cast a vote for her.
"Well, I hope you like Japanese Horror," Ellie announced, "I haven't gotten to meet you. Are you new to Suncrest?"

Interacting: Genjiomnom Genjiomnom
Mention: Princept Princept

Anastasia Glick

Let me tell you a story. I was young once, way before you were born. I lived a happy life, as happy a life as a figment of someone's imagination could live. I dated this super hot chick. Her name was Penelope. Yeah, she was hot! What a sweet ass, whoa

Anyways, I'm getting off topic, she also had a hot face. We lived a happy, humble life. We were farmers, I'm sure, I think. Right? Were we farmers? Yeah, sure, let's just go with that. We farmed, and did work, and moo'd a lot, and we were happy. We even had a yo yo as a child.

But there was something wrong. We met this young, sweet looking brown hair, hazel eyed girl, much like the one you're talking to now. She shot Penelope. Then ate her.

Moral of the story? She'll eat your sister.
2chq15k.jpg
The woman at the entrance was sweet and kind. Her smile was warm and inviting. She was easy to talk to, even for someone like Anastasia, who often had a hard time speaking to others, at least when she wasn't being forced to. She radiated an aura that welcomed you. In a way, it felt like with Jarde, how you just have to be around her. Unlike Jarde, this was a positive feeling, and brought Anastasia comfort.

Her sweet voice mentioned Japanese horror, at which Anastasia gave a weak chuckle. She wasn't particularly fond of horrors, not that they scared her, but she preferred romantic comedies. To answer the girl's next question about her residency, Anastasia said, Heh, yeah, I just moved here. My parents support me, but I'm still trying to look for a job.

Anastasia held out her hand, ignoring Jarde's ridiculous story. She offered a weak smile and said, My name is Anastasia, you can call me Anna or Annie if you want. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Current Events Chatting with Ellie KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint outside the cafe.

Sasha Thompson
2lngxev.jpg
Sasha had recovered from a normal human night. Though she's still not sure why anyone thought she was sleeping with anyone else, it wasn't even her room. All she was doing was helping to clean up Nicholas' room for him, it was a terrible mess.

Sasha had spent the entirety of her day tinkering with her portal device. A failed attempt had accidentally interrupted a gang war in Africa. People there seemed unreasonable. Sasha tried to apologize and explain, but they shot at her instead, so she left.

Sasha felt she was narrowing on the problem, though she found she couldn't focus anymore. Curious as to her condition, a quick self diagnostic scan had revealed to her that she was hungry. Such a frustrating thing, hunger, sleep and the need to excrete waste, the body should be more efficient, maybe that will be her next task.

In her usual fashion, Sasha made no attempt to doll herself up. She left her apartment with disheveled hair and her sleeping clothes from the previous night. Her usual yellow skirt and grey sweater. On her way out, she grabbed the cable she had previously taken from an elevator.

She made her way to said elevator, which was still down, door still open, and she was totally barefoot. A quick fix and she rode the elevator down to the ground floor, where the cafe could be located. The long line was an odd thing to Sasha, but she chose to spend her time and energy on figuring out the odd properties of the quantum particles used in her portal.

It was finally her turn to order. Sasha noticed it was Ellie at the counter, which she didn't realize was now at the entrance to the cafe. She reached into her pocket for money, at the same time ordering, Hello Eleanor, I'll have the usual.

Sasha had taken a few bills from the usual wad of cash in her sleeping wear pockets. She dropped a few hundred dollars into the box labeled "The Grudge". It was her usual tip, and she remembers the first time Eleanor got flustered over it, thinking it was an accident. Truth was, Eleanor never laughed at, nor made fun of Sasha, unlike many others, so Sasha felt it's a small amount compared to her worth.

Sasha gave Eleanor a smile and proceeded with some general small talk, stuff normal people talk about. I fixed the elevator I dismantled the other day. Oh, and sorry about the explosion noises. I've adjusted the particle accelerators on the quantum displacers, so it should be quieter from now on.

Current Events Waiting in line in an inconspicuous manner, then having normal human conversation with Ellie outside the cafe. KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint (After the conversation with Anastasia is over.)

Felix Oliver Rose

"The name's Marco. Marco Galbo. One hundred percent Italian. Nice to meet you." Felix could feel the blush lessen as Marco smiled. Pocketing his hands in an effort to appear casual as well Felix smiled back, moving forward a bit as the line shuffled in. "I'm actually trying to get a room here. My Uncle and Aunt threw my lazy ass outta the house to go get a job, so whe I hear that jobs around these parts paid well, I hooked up with some of my pals and came across this place." Marco gave another grin as he talked, leaving Felix to wonder if that is what he looked like as well. This man likes to smile a lot... Though that is not a bad thing, he does have a nice smile...

Feeling the heat spreading across his cheeks again Felix smiled again, looking away from Marco, towards the front of the line, noting Ellie helping usher people into the cafe.
"Sooo got any idea what movies they're playin' tonight?" The sound of Marco's voice tuned Felix back into the real world. Still blushing he craned his neck, his shorter stature making it hard for him to see what the options were for the movie viewings. "I am not sure, I actually forgot that it was movie night at the Complex. It looks like they are offering.... The Conjuring, The Grudge, and.... Paranormal Activity?" Giving a slight shudder he tried to play it off with a awkward laugh, "Seems that it is a horror themed night tonight. I have not really seen many horror movies, my sisters liked to tease me when I was younger because I would get so frightened. But if you are looking to try and get an apartment here the girl at the front, Ellie, might be able to help. Her aunt and uncle own the complex."

Mentions/Interactions/Location Mentions: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
~Marco Galbo~

"Ellie, huh?" Marco spoke, taking his hands out of his pockets to rest one hand against his hip as he stood. Though he found himself more interested in the movies, especially now that he knew they were some really good horror films. But alas, Marco knew that getting a room was more important right now than getting a scare. So, after making a calm sigh, Marco looked at Felix with before he said said, "I'm gonna go meet up with this Ellie and see if I can fancy myself with a room here."

As Marco faced his back towards Felix to head on his way, though, he turned his head to face Felix as he then added with a more playful grin, "Thanks for helping me out by the way, cutie. Hopefully I can get back in time before the first movie starts!"

With that, Marco went off to look for this Ellie. As he walked, though, Marco couldn't help but snicker as he thought about that man he was talking to earlier. Felix looked a real sweetheart. Grant it, calling him a "cutie" felt a little bit unnecessary but Marco was the type of person who liked to tease, create mischief and act out of amusement rather than with serious intent. Besides, Marco hoped to make friends with many of the folks here, including Felix. Best to make a good image of yourself when living in a new area, after all.

Stepping out of the line, Marco made his way to the front of the line in hopes of finding Ellie there. Despite some aggravated looks he got from the residents in the line who thought that he was cutting ahead, Marco paid little attention to them as he continued, but took note of all of their clothes. From what Marco to tell, these people ranged from wealthier folks with glistening jewels and fancy looking outfits, to people who looked to have been from less fortunate families. Much to his surprise, this place looked to be a melting pot of people, regardless of wealth and social status, which brought Marco some relative ease.

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Last edited:
Ollie
Heaving a sigh, Ollie closed his apartment door. It was movie night sometime soon, wasn't it? Something like that. Social interaction would be good, especially when you're new to a place. Somebody passed by his door when he closed it, but Ollie barely got a glimpse at him. It's not a big complex, I'm sure I'll see him again. Hopefully I won't mess it up...man I need to get out more. Only a little more. Grabbing a soda from the fridge, Ollie crashed on his couch and cracked out on a certain team-based first-person shooter that was popular at the time for a long time. Ollie glanced at the digital clock on his bedside table quickly, his fingers flying across the buttons of the controller. Almost five...I should go downstairs. A light rain had started to fall, cool air coming in. It was Ollie's favorite weather. Horror movies seemed to always get the best ambiance while watching them. Of course, he hadn't watched many in his time. They weren't his cup of tea, especially with their air of paranoia and anticipation. That was what killed him, along with the typically ominous music.

After his game was finished, Ollie slipped on his kicks and headed out. Before he closed the door, he cast a nervous look at the kitchen breakfast counter. An empty prescription bottle sat there, causing him to bite his lip and swiftly walk to the stairs. For some reason, he never took the elevator. It was an irrational fear of getting stuck in it, but it was somehow rationalized by his mind. Descending the staircase, Ollie entered the lobby, taking in the scenery of quite a few people in a line leading to the voting boxes. It took a few minutes, but he entered the line and decided on voting for the Conjuring 2 without a mishap. Somehow. Glancing to the front of the line, he sighed. This might've been a bad idea...

Adelaide
Coming out of the bathroom feeling very refreshed, Adelaide made her way back to the cafe. While she walked she played with her hair for a bit. 'Hmm, I should get Pluto to braide my hair when I get back.' She happly made her way back to the end of the line. It was great that it was raining for this night, it was just too perfect! 'I hope we'll have a thunder storm today.' She turned to face the back of the tall man infront of her. To her, he almost seemed a tad bit nervous or something. Like he didn't want to be here.
So feeling a little mischievous, she decided to see if she could startle him. Slowly she moved closer. She let her hands hover near his sides. She then said "Boo!" Before jabbing her fingers into his sides. Hitting more muscle then anything though she didn't mind. If this didn't scare him then oh well.

Quillicious Quillicious

Ollie
Ollie's gaze kept moving around, glancing at many things in succession and not really focusing on one thing for more than a few seconds. The line rarely shifted forward. Or did it? People kept casting looks at him out of the corners of his eyes, but he could never catch them in the act of it. Not to mention the sounds. Little whispers here and there, his name was the only slightly audible word he could make out around him. His face was a constant frown, eyebrows knitted together and chewing on his bottom lip. Dammit, why didn't I get my meds?! Dr. Pritchard was right. God damn, I need to calm d-

In an instant, someone had dug their fingers in his sides. Ollie leapt about two feet into the air, shouting quite loudly. Turning around, his face was the picture of pure terror. His eyes were wide as he stared the girl that scared him in the face. He was on the verge of hyperventilating. "WHAT THE HELL, LADY?! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME TO FLIP OUT?!?!"
And that's why you don't try to scare a paranoid schizophrenic that's off his medication.

Interactions
Adelaide - Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Eleanor (Ellie) May
"Heh, yeah, I just moved here. My parents support me, but I'm still trying to look for a job. My name is Anastasia, you can call me Anna or Annie if you want. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Welcome Annie," Ellie extends her hand to her as she introduced herself, "My name is Eleanor May, but everyone knows me best as Ellie. If you ever need help with anything, you can most likely find me at the Cafe." As she spoke with Annie, he noticed a young man, she hadn't met before, walk up to the front of the rest of the line as he looked at her.

"I'm sorry, but can I help you with something?" Ellie asked the young man as continued to welcome the other guests, wanting to get everyone settled in before the movie begins. "If you are here for the Cafe, we are closed for the night as we have an event for the residents. Or are you new to the complex?"

Interacting: Genjiomnom Genjiomnom DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
(I will get to Sasha after Marco)

Eleanor (Ellie) May
"Heh, yeah, I just moved here. My parents support me, but I'm still trying to look for a job. My name is Anastasia, you can call me Anna or Annie if you want. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Welcome Annie," Ellie extends her hand to her as she introduced herself, "My name is Eleanor May, but everyone knows me best as Ellie. If you ever need help with anything, you can most likely find me at the Cafe." As she spoke with Annie, he noticed a young man, she hadn't met before, walk up to the front of the rest of the line as he looked at her.

"I'm sorry, but can I help you with something?" Ellie asked the young man as continued to welcome the other guests, wanting to get everyone settled in before the movie begins. "If you are here for the Cafe, we are closed for the night as we have an event for the residents. Or are you new to the complex?"

Interacting: Genjiomnom Genjiomnom DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
(I will get to Sasha after Marco)
~Marco Galbo~
"Yeah, I'm pretty new here." Marco replied with a casual smirk as he stretched his arms in the air, "Well, not technically new; since me and my pals came by this place one night to have some grub. Anyways, I was wondering if there were any avaluable rooms here that I could crash in?"

Marco didn't even need to ask if this woman was truly the owner of the apartment. They way she spoke and asserted herself was a clear enough indicator for him. As such, Marco knew that he had to be extra careful with what he said in front of her; one wrong joke could land him getting kicked out faster than Colin Furze's bumper car.

Eleanor (Ellie) May
"Yeah, I'm pretty new here. Well, not technically new; since me and my pals came by this place one night to have some grub. Anyways, I was wondering if there were any available rooms here that I could crash in?"

"Oh," Ellie smiled and motioned to the front desk, "You want to talk to my Uncle about that." Ellie pointed to the man inside the office. He was going through papers as Ellie's Aunt worked the front desk, selling the tickets. "I'm sure you can work something out with him," she continued, "Just tell Aunt Marion you are looking for a studio and she'll send you back to my uncle Jeff." Ellie watched as Marco's head over to her aunt and was reeled in when she heard Sasha's voice.

"Hello, Eleanor, I'll have the usual. I fixed the elevator I dismantled the other day. Oh, and sorry about the explosion noises. I've adjusted the particle accelerators on the quantum displacers, so it should be quieter from now on."

She watched Sasha place the usual tip she gave into the Grudge box. Taking a moment to catch up with what is happening, Ellie answered as her smile returned to her lips, "Well, Hello to you too, Sasha. You do know that this isn't the barista bar right? Please tell you didn't hit your head too hard on one of your experiements... If you want you can order your usual salad and enjoy the movie."

Interacting: DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Genjiomnom Genjiomnom

Eleanor (Ellie) May
"Yeah, I'm pretty new here. Well, not technically new; since me and my pals came by this place one night to have some grub. Anyways, I was wondering if there were any available rooms here that I could crash in?"

"Oh," Ellie smiled and motioned to the front desk, "You want to talk to my Uncle about that." Ellie pointed to the man inside the office. He was going through papers as Ellie's Aunt worked the front desk, selling the tickets. "I'm sure you can work something out with him," she continued, "Just tell Aunt Marion you are looking for a studio and she'll send you back to my uncle Jeff." Ellie watched as Marco's head over to her aunt and was reeled in when she heard Sasha's voice.

"Hello, Eleanor, I'll have the usual. I fixed the elevator I dismantled the other day. Oh, and sorry about the explosion noises. I've adjusted the particle accelerators on the quantum displacers, so it should be quieter from now on."

She watched Sasha place the usual tip she gave into the Grudge box. Taking a moment to catch up with what is happening, Ellie answered as her smile returned to her lips, "Well, Hello to you too, Sasha. You do know that this isn't the barista bar right? Please tell you didn't hit your head too hard on one of your experiements... If you want you can order your usual salad and enjoy the movie."

Interacting: DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Genjiomnom Genjiomnom
~Marco Galbo~

"W-wait so he's the-" Marco paused as his face flashed with surprise, looking over Ellie's shoulder at her Uncle inside the office, and then took a glance at her Aunt. Looking back at Ellie, Marco went on to say, "Ah, got it. Thanks for the help!"

Marco thought to himself as he made his way to the back of the line of residents, his hands in his pockets. Though he hopped that Ellie's Uncle and Aunt were as welcoming a she was, he couldn't but chuckle from the fact that both he and Ellie lived with their Uncles and Aunts.

Adelaide

This was kind of not the response Adelaide was hoping for. Sure she wanted to scare the guy but not scare him to the point where he seemed as if he might keel over. In a move of self defense, Adelaide put her hands infront of her, ready to block a hit if need be.
"I'm so sorry! I wasn't expecting to scare you that much." She frowned up at him, worry and slight guilt washed over her.
"I swear I am not trying to make you flip out. I thought it would go a lot smoother than this. Again I am sorry."

Now Adelaide seemed more worried about him. The look on his face was kind of scaring her. "Are you ok? Besides me scaring you." She asked.

Quillicious Quillicious

Ollie
The man's breath returned to a normal pace, his face softening. Well, a normal pace for him. She wasn't trying to kill him or anything, nor start anything. Great job. Amazing introduction, Ollie. Why not just pull a knife on her next time? Putting his hands up in a non-threatening manner, he forced a sheepish smile. A small glimmer of hope that she didn't automatically catagorize him as a freaky spazoid remained, but it was waning quickly. "I-I'm sorry about that, I'm just really jumpy. You're fine, I, uh, my nerves are crazy right now. A horror movie's a fantastic idea, I know...but please excuse the outburst. Again, I'm so sorry."

Nervous laughter followed the quickly-paced apology. Turning around, Ollie noticed that he was up next. Stammering out yet another apology, he fumbled with his cash to pay. Exchanging the money for a ticket and voting for the Conjuring 2 as quickly as possible, Ollie flash a small smile to the girl and thanked her. Before she could continue the interaction, he power-walked into the Café. Taking in the scenery, a soft chanting filled his ears, mimicking a tribal-esque cadence and rhythm as his eyes locked onto a girl sitting down in the crowd. She was sweet-looking, and was the most beautiful girl Ollie had ever laid eyes upon.

"Holy..."

His jaw literally dropped as he shuffled around near the side of the audience. It might've been the reality-altering mental disorder, but Ollie could've sworn that she was an angel descended from heaven just for him.

"I can't stop this feeling
Deep inside of me
Girl, you just don't realize
What you do to me
When you hold me
In your arms so tight
You let me know
Everything's all right
I..."
All of a sudden, he tripped over something, probably someone. OhmyGodtodayistheworst...day...ever...?
Landing hard on his side, Ollie was staring someone in the face, a guy that would make a pretty great model. It was like some sitcom writer was scripting his life.

"I'm hooked on a feeling"

Interactions
Adelaide - Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai
Anastasia - Genjiomnom Genjiomnom
Pluto - Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back