• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex

• Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
    9b4f9f27709e795e7194a28824dc0de3.jpg
    Kingston and Sam were assigned to the French district, which was full of beautiful parks, buildings, even the streets always seem to stay clean. Everywhere you looked, roses of all colors lines the streets which just makes you feel like you were no longer in Seaside. The french district was the farthest location from the Ocean, but they had the trails. That meant that the district was located in the cliffs and hillside.

The flower shops, bakeries, and small boutiques were all open as several people were walking about. Sam just kept an eye on the shops as he found some items he knew his sisters would like. Maybe I should come by here and get mom some flowers. That'll make her day. I can even get the scarf Minerva wants, along with Nicole's brim hat, just in time for the warm weather.

"You are planning something..." Kingston brought Sam back to the ride.

Sam laughed as he returned his attention to the road and the people, "Just thought I should come by here to get some things for my sisters and mother."

Kingston hummed his agreement, understanding Sam. He himself has his wife and daughter to thin about. His son was already married, but his focus was always on his wife and daughter. Sam just smiled as he recalled the day Kingston found out his daughter was friends with Sam's sister, Nicole. Sam himself was also shocked but it was the first step to getting the two to come closer and earn each other's trust.

Ian Lassiter
proxy.php
With no immediate reaction from the girl, he shrugged off his efforts to scare her. Yet it seem to surprise everyone else around. He could count that as a win right? It seemed muscle dude's explanation speech failed to properly reach the one girl's ears who had been standing a few feet away from the three of them. Heh. As the guy's hand made contact with Ian's shoulder, he could only shrug once more, amusement filling his eyes even though he kept a rather reserved expression. "Sorry, sorry." He apologized quite less of sincerely. Several seconds had passed before he heard a thump . His eyes flickered beside him, and then below him at the small heap that had supposedly collapsed. From what he wouldn't ever know. Ian had been completely oblivious to the incident as he was focused on muscle dude. Poor girl. "Oh look at that, I killed her." He mentioned nonchalantly, setting the pipes against the wall now that their owner was no longer conscious.

If things couldn't get more awkward, in came thumbtack dude, and boy did he deliver. Raising his eyebrows he spoke, "Woah, I'm impressed. How much did that all actually cost?" He was about to make his way over to the guy, when he realized once more the exact situation they were all in. "Eh....what should we do with the bod- I mean her?" He hoped muscle dude wouldn't chastise him for the slip up, but he had a feeling he might. What can he say? Ian is a non-serious man in a serious man's body. He leaned down and poked the girl's cheek. It was soft and squishy. But she didn't show any signs of awareness. Geez...fainting all a sudden around a group of men. You should be more careful. Even if she wasn't his type, she was still a girl after all. Not that he would take advantage of an unconscious girl. That would be really weird. Now that he recalled, the other girl did mention Edgar earlier. Was that her brother's name? It must be. So thumbtack dude was upgraded to Edgar. And, speaking of which, still had her sweater over her head to hide her embarrassment. He was just getting the best of reactions today. Perhaps that was what happened? The girl had fainted from embarrassment. Could she really be that sensitive? Or were girls around here usually this easily flustered? He had a feeling Ellie wouldn't be so easy to budge. But he wouldn't know. The girl who lived in the pent house above was really pretty too. But he never found the energy to make an effort to talk to them more than a simple hello, if that even made it past his lips. The only reason he had involved himself so much now was because he wasn't serious about any of it. It was so much more fun to tease others.
TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Genjiomnom Genjiomnom Princept Princept

(I'll reply for Saren later, must sleep now x.x)

Joseph Valentino
4b8a1c467ee86507ed764892fdf04f5c_480.jpg

Val had been contemplating two things. How the hell did this kid get so many thumbtacks? Why would a store even be holding a truckload of thumbtacks? Was there a sudden demand of thumbtacks? And the pink and plump girl. She had had given up talking so much faster than four eyes behind him did. Was she going to blurt out something embarrassing now, too? Are all the girls here like that? He sighed, pushing his hair back and turning around to check on the other wreck.
Unfortunately, she had passed out. No more weird comments, but, as Ian stated very graciously, she now resembled a dead body. "Move over." Val followed suit, crouching low and taking the girl's arm. The pulse was normal. "Sorry to ruin your fun, but she's very much alive. All we can do now is just put her back in her computer cave." He looked to her door, then back to the body. "Do you know if she's sick? Or has a problem with people touching her? I don't want to catch anything."

Saren Hyatt

aak4mp.jpg
Saren looked over at the girl who was presumably Mia. The sleepy twin at the moment. Heh....well...She couldn't exactly argue, she herself never cared for going out much. Save for some night trips with Zara. But this was....youth right? It shouldn't be wasted. Saren offered a smile of her own and suggested, "Maybe we can go to a gaming arcade or something afterwards." She wanted to be sure that both of them would be enjoying themselves. If, Mia in't topple over at any minute that is. As Miya asked about her favorite place to shop, Saren ha to stop herself from answering on impulse. Saren usually never hesitated on her responses, but this was one of those moments. She din't shop often, but when she did, she ordered online, and from expensive stores. The majority of her apparel were exclusive brand names. She didn't want to seem like your average wealthy girl. So she simply replied, "I actually do a lot of my shopping online, so I can't say I know what's good around here. Hopefully you'll show me?" Which, wasn't a lie at all, as sad as it was. Witnessing Mia glance around the cafe from the corner of her eye, Saren focused off of Miya and onto Mia. "Do you...want to invite someone else too? Just grab someone that looks lonely." She chuckle a bit at the thought.

DrBezendrine DrBezendrine

[font=Special+Elite]
Nicholas "Spook" Sterling​
[/font]

full

Finishing the last drops of his latte, Nicholas set the cup down and flipped through his phone with a bored, almost vacant expression. There were the usual messages from his bandmates and agents, as well as an occasional fan that had managed to find his number or email address.

Blinking a few times, he made a quick social media post to satisfy his many followers before shutting off the device and shoving it back in his pocket.

For all the fangirls that claimed to love him, Spook didn't have many people in his life. It was easy enough to pretend at night, when he could lose himself in a sea of neon glitter and fake friends with B-list names. Daylight, however, was not so kind to the teenage star.

Glancing around from behind the cover of his glossy black bangs, he noticed the girl from earlier talking with some twins nearby, both of whom seemed a bit... odd. There were others as well, like cafe staff and the regulars, all going about their lives obliviously.

Alone in a crowd, Nicholas thought indifferently. Well, at least I can write a song about it...

Last edited:
~Ian Lassiter~
proxy.php
"I think she's fine....I mean...physically anyways." Ian replied to muscle dude, saying the last bit more quietly to himself. He trusted the man to pick her up, as he wasn't going to put that much effort into the whole ordeal. If it were only him there, Ian would have left her laying there, feeling guilty, come back ten minutes later and throw a blanket over her. Ian was never good at situations where one usually shows kindness. He made little efforts here and there, but carrying her into her room? Not something he looked forward to. But perhaps he was sorely mistaken if he figured her room would be like any other girl's room. And, this in turn would spark his interest. He walked a bit ahead of everyone else, to scope out her room. He was completely unphased by the large amount of thumbtacks. Impressed yes, but nothing was too quite out of the ordinary to effect Ian. That is, until he stepped into the girl's room. What....the..?? He had his hood pulled up over his head, and his hands in his pockets, glancing about the room that was void of any normal furniture. He honestly should have expected at least this much. But he hadn't.

Just where were they supposed to place her? The mass amount of tech and machinery caught his attention, and he couldn't help but poke around a little nosily. Reaching out, he touched one of the seemingly foreign objects in the would be closet, and that was all it took for a small alarm to go off, a robotic voice calling "INTRUDER INTRUDER ALERT" Ian flinched and was about to bee line it to the exit, but just as quickly as he took his first step, steel bars boxed him in. The alarm subsided once Ian had been successfully imprisoned. You have got to be kidding me.... Ian couldn't help but laugh a little internally of his situation. Sinking to the ground, he flipped out his phone, opening a game of tetras to pass the time. Muscle dude was strong, but not even he could bend these bars with his strength. And, Ian wasn't one to panic.

Princept Princept Genjiomnom Genjiomnom TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

Joseph Valentino
"Riiight." Joseph shook his head and stood up straight, stretching his arms a bit so that they wouldn't cramp up. He wondered if he should carry her like a sack of meal or like a civilized person would. He decided the latter. After glancing behind
CecilIconUNAMUSED.jpg~original
his head to check for any obstacles- or for anything that Ian had planned- he effortlessly picked up one of his weirdest neighbors, bridal style. Val watched as her head tilted back over his arm at an uncomfortable angle. "Blame yourself if you get neck pain." He grunted, adjusting his arms a bit before heading off.
Joseph didn't expect to see a nearly furniture-less room, nor did he expect a high end security system to be built along with it. He watched as Ian went along with it as if it were nothing. "..You might be stuck in there for awhile. Who knows how long she'll be out- but that's karma for you!" He did a fake snicker, then edged carefully around the cage, nearly hitting her head against it. This is when he saw the apartment in full view. Joseph wasn't sure on how to feel- it was clean, but at the same time, had a mediocre system of organization, especially near her multiple screens. He also felt a bit creeped out by that statue.
"Just what the hell does she do in here? Does she ever go out? Not counting today.." Val suddenly donned a very annoyed expression. He was standing in the middle of the area, looking stupid and suspicious with a weird girl in his arms. "I'm going to drop her."

[ Genjiomnom Genjiomnom NyxNightmare NyxNightmare TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit ]

Ian Lassiter

proxy.php
"Can't you....I don't know. Bend these bars apart with those muscles of yours?" Ian suggested, still tapping his thumbs against his phone screen, not bothering to look up. But muscle dude was right. What if he were stuck in here for hours?? Warren would be on his case for sure if he wasn't home with groceries by noon. This was a fine predicament indeed. But Ian couldn't find it in him to care more. This was the most interesting morning ever, and if he had to be honest he welcomed it with open arms. The guy seemed to be questioning to girl's activities, but Ian didn't answer. He had no answers after all. For all he knew she never went out except for this morning. Upon hearing the guy mention dropping the girl, Ian finally looked up from his game. "Drop her? Well...just make sure you do it lightly. I'll be stuck in here forever if she never wakes up." Which brought Ian to another thought. Was the guy going to leave him here with the girl alone? Placing a hand around one of the bars, he laid his head against it. I don't want to be in this creepy room...alone with her....Looking up at the man he spoke, "Hey....you're not gonna leave me here alone are you....? At least bring me some food." His eyes mimicked a cat begging for food with its eyes.

Princept Princept Genjiomnom Genjiomnom

Joseph Valentino
Cecil-Aijima-uta-no-prince-sama-34600203-500-260.gif

"Thanks for admiring my arms, but I don't have superhuman strength." Instead of dropping her and giving her a possible concussion, Joseph set her down on the floor near her computer. He took her blanket and threw it over her. "There. Hopefully she'll come to- she still has to deal with thumbtack boy."
Joseph turned and glared at Ian, who looked to have puppy eyes. He strode over and knelt down, giving the other a very fake smile. "Nah. I have things to take care of. Besides, one of us has to keep watch over her. And looks like you're just the person to do that. If it never opens, I'll be sure to tell your family how brave you were the entire time." He tapped the bars with his fingers. "Who knows? Maybe this will be a good experience for you."
Val stood, looking to Sasha, then back to Ian. He headed for the exit, finally going to get his beloved coffee, when the guilt train hit him. He turned and walked back to the cage, crossing his arms. "On second thought, I think I have to watch over two children so that they don't go insane." He brought over a bag of chips from the kitchen and squeezed it through the bars. Val sat and waited, already regretting his decision to stay and be a good person. Maybe Eli was rubbing off on him.​

Time Skip
Time Skip! It is currently Afternoon, nearing 1 PM.
(3.5 hour Time Skip)
Princept Princept NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Genjiomnom Genjiomnom TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit spookie spookie DrBezendrine DrBezendrine MitoIsMe MitoIsMe

• Eleanor (Ellie) May
    aa5b8c1ba7ccbbbd84c5e6de83692cee.jpg
    Shifts at the cafe were designed to end an hour before the next rush came. But in the case of morning shifts, lunch rush was harder. Everyone look for the easiest and fasted meal they could get within their lunch break. Suncrest Cafe has a reputation for its fast delivery and high quality, which made it even more popular. Normally the lunch rush hour last for an hour, and then the morning shift ends at the strike of noon.

"Great work everyone!" Ellie called out as the cafe was slowing down, and the next round of staff was coming in, "I'll see you tomorrow evening! I'm off to the beach!"

Everyone laughed at her comment. It was a given that she was off to her favorite spot. Maybe the water was as warm as many would like, but for Ellie, anythign that keeps her healthy and allows to surf was enough for her. Before that she get dressed out of her uniform and have lunch with her family. Aunt Marion would become livid is she left without eating with the family.
    "I'm back!" she called out from the entrance, "Smells good in here!"

Aunt Marion is a housewife and a stay at home, down to the fine print. She's always finding new ways to entertain which mostly ended up having the Nightlocks over to a nice dinner when the twins had to come home on their own due to both Sam and Laura's schedule. It was enough to make Aunt Marion happy, so it made Ellie happy as well. "Welcome back, hun! We're having Ms. Nightlock over for lunch, so can you set the table for four?" she heard her aunt call out as she entered the kitchen.

Ellie did as she was asked and then excused herself to change out of her uniform. It didn't take her long to change into a short sundress, with her swimsuit underneath. When she came back she was greeted by Laura. She sat beside her as the table was being set up. Lunch consisted of a light caesar salad and fruits. It's a nice meal before heading out with, but Ellie knew she wouldn't last her long with how much she was about to burn away.

Maybe, I should ask Val if he wants to join me. Hold off on surfing for a bit and just swim a few laps with him. She knows she is no match for his speed, but it was fun at the least. Lunch ended quickly enough as Lauran and I were about to head out together. She was going to the station, as I would go to my precious ocean. "Oh! I was going to ask Val if he wanted to join. I'll see you around Ms. Nightlock!" Ellie called out as she headed to the left, out back to the pool.

The back of the building was vast, with a tropical feel to its environment. She waved past several other residents as she made her way to the sound of people at the pool. The pool area was fenced in to protect the young children, but it was low enough to see over it on her tip toes. There was no Val swimming as always. Strange really, but she just shrugged and began to head back to the lobby and heading out to the beach.

(She's at the Lobby)

Sasha opened her eyes, immediately noticing something was wrong. She wasn't sleeping in her usual spot. She rose up, standing in a panic, looking towards the open door, the pipes still running along the wall, and her caged friend. She gave a frightened squeal, quickly getting her bearings. She walked towards the black statue, saying to Ian, Why are you in my closet? Bewilderment in her voice.

She placed a hand on the chest area of the statue. It was smooth and shiny. A holographic image popped up, something you would expect from a sci fi movie. She moved around a few screens silently, her hand gliding across the surface. With a final tap the cage retracted, letting Ian go.

Sasha didn't think Ian was capable of theft, not that anyone could steal anything from her, so she was genuinely baffled at how he got stuck in her cage. She looked at Ian, worry in her eyes, Are you OK? She reached out a hand, offering Ian assistance.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Ian Lassiter

proxy.php
Then what's the point of having them? Ian wondered, referring to muscle dude's muscles and not being able to bend the bars. When he had left, Ian grumbled with dissatisfaction. He really was hungry. Just what was he supposed to do in the meantime? Playing phone games were only so entertaining. But as muscle dude made another appearance, Ian's eyes glistened slightly at the bag of chips he was holding. He does care~~ As he took the delicious snack into his possession happily, he couldn't help but think of Warren when he was around muscle dude, whom, after being with him for an hour or two longer, found out his name was Joseph. Though Joseph was a little more blunt than his brother, he was actually quite kind. However, not kind enough to wait longer than two hours it seemed. And so it was about four hours in total that Ian spent in the cage. Thank goodness he had used the bathroom in the morning. He didn't hold any grudges towards Joseph for leaving after two hours. Ian would have done the same, if not sooner. Ian got bored easily after all. But still, he was grateful for the time he did spend with him. Even if it was because he felt responsible for watching over "insane children".

Ian wished he could have taken a nice nap after Joseph had left. But unfortunately the cage wasn't all that comfortable. He was practically dying of boredom, that when he noticed the girl stirring, he immediately perked up. As she asked him why he was in her closet, Ian opened his mouth to explain, but quickly closed it again. What could he say? That he saw something cool and couldn't resist touching? That he was snooping? All of those answers seemed lame.

The bars imprisoning him finally slunk away, and Ian breathed a sigh of relief. Freedom. But as he heard the girl's voice again as well as an out stretched hand, he couldn't help but blink, a little surprised look on his face. She's....worried? "It's...I'm alright." Ian disregarded her hand, and rose up himself, slightly rubbing the back of his neck as a slight nervous tick, though it didn't show on his face. "You were out for a long time. I should be asking you if you're okay." Suddenly, an idea popped into his head, as he crossed his arms. "Speaking of which...Joseph carried you bridal style into your room. You should thank him later." He wondered if this girl was ever seriously touched by another guy before. So he couldn't help but tease her.

Genjiomnom Genjiomnom Princept Princept

• Joseph Valentino
    tumblr_inline_oiphbfHQzA1t1r9cp_500.gif

At the start of those two hours, Joseph introduced himself formally to mischievous guy in the cage. He had also learned that his name was Ian, which wasn't what he was expecting at all. Then again, what did Val expect his name to be? Soon enough, he checked his phone and let out a long sigh. He didn't feel the need for coffee anymore, but his stomach did complain a bit. Eli's words about taking care of himself echoed through his head, which pushed him to leaving poor Ian alone.
    Val headed back upstairs to his apartment, opening the door slowly and poking his head in. Eli still wasn't here, which bought him about ten minutes of eating a sandwich in blissful silence. When in the hallway, he did notice that it was a particularly sunny day through the window. Perhaps instead of going to the pool, he could take his session to the beach. He spent another five minutes changing and packing a small bag. He stared at his reflection- mostly at the green that covered up his sides. His aunt had sent him this about a month earlier, and he had worn it each time he went swimming ever since.

2e6686c84f745d2f77ea720f2a1b9010e7c2fcb3_hq.gif

Last edited:
Eleanor (Ellie) May
As Ellie came into the lobby, she noticed Eli and Val talking to each other. She couldn't help giggle at the closeness they both have. She inched closer, intending to ask Val to join her since it seems like he was about to head out to swim. Ellie waved at them as they froze, seeming like they just noticed her. Eli let go of Val as he announced, "Again, I'll be in the park. Try not to get too much sand on you- it makes the shower look super gross. I'll see both of you later."

"See you later, Eli!" Ellie called out as he left and then turned to Val, "Hey, Val. I was about to head to the beach, are you up to joining me?"

Ellie could always count on having a great day with Val. From the past swims she and him have had together, Ellie enjoyed it as much as she loved the thrill of surfing. Eli and Val both, always make her day. Eli for his enjoyable conversations they have, and Val for being her Beach buddy. She feels like she is close to plenty of residents of the Complex, but some seem to shy away or seem to be busy to not be able to know them better. But it's different with Eli and Val. They were always able to bring a smile on her face.

Princept Princept

Ian brushed off Sasha's assistance, though that didn't bother her, it was natural to want to help yourself up. Sasha was taken aback, Me? Oh, yeah, I'm OK, heh, don't worry about me, I'm just glad you didn't leave me out there. Sasha started kicking at the floor with her foot.

Ian was trying to tease Sasha now, she could see it. It didn't stop her from blushing though. She bowed her head, letting her hair fall over her face as she replied, I know what you're trying to do, it won't work on my this time! She was trying to sound sassy, but her voice had a slight tremble in it.

Sasha wasn't great at talking to others. She knew that, she wasn't so dense as to not see why people weren't her friend. She still tried anyways. Teasing was usually a sign someone liked you, so deep down, Sasha was happy. This was fairly close to an actual conversation. The only people she really conversed with normally are renowned scientists, and that's only about science. Sasha wasn't sure if she had ever introduced herself, but a second introduction never hurt. Sasha fidgeted with the floor even more, ignoring the backwards order to her conversation, Hi, I'm Sasha Thompson.

Ian Lassiter
proxy.php
Well, she had said not to worry about her, so Ian wouldn't. She had managed to survive all this time after all, a mystery as it was. So she caught onto my teasing huh? Well, it was worth a shot. He stretched now that he was out of the cage. He didn't bother asking about the mass amount of tech and machinery in her room. He had more pressing matters to tend to. Grocery shopping. But as the girl introduced herself properly, Ian raised his eyebrows. She sure had a funny way of doing things. You would think exchanging names would have been earlier on this list of crazy events. But he didn't judge. It wasn't as if he was very good with remembering names anyways. He thought he should make a proper effort to remember it though, given she is his neighbor. "Sasha? It's a cute name." He replied nonchalantly. Ian reached out to touch her forehead with the back of his hand. "Are you sure you're okay? Your face is kind of red. You didn't catch a cold did you? I won't be responsible for it." He removed his hand, playing with the strings of his hoodie. "I'd tell you my name, but you already know that don't you?" He was almost positive someone like this knew a lot of things about others. Maybe she was even part of the mafia. Who the hell knows. Or maybe.....

Bringing his face close to hers, his eyes narrowed. "Hey......you're not an alien are you?" Yup, this conversation was going places.

Genjiomnom Genjiomnom

Ian told Sasha her name was cute, clearly a ploy to get her to faint again. He must love torturing people. Sasha tried to not let it get to her though. She grew quiet, trying to hide behind her hair, twiddling her fingers. Ian reached out towards Sasha, checking her temperature. She backed up a few steps, still quiet, head bowed. His face came closer to check on her.

Sasha could see Ian's face appear before her, which startled her. Definitely way too close for comfort. She yelped and jumped back, waving her arms about to try to keep her balance. She knocked over a pile of books, which further knocked off her balance. After stumbling about, knocking over another, she regained her balance. She was facing away from Ian, so she turned back around defiantly. She pointed towards Ian, declaring, You're mean. She puffed out her cheeks in an attempt to pout, her face an even deeper red now.

Ian Lassiter

proxy.php
"Pfft." Ian tried to muffle his laughter with his hand, but it spilled out anyways as he watched Sasha tumble backwards. She really was an interesting girl. He hadn't been trying to mess with her when he asked if she was an alien. That had been genuine. But it appears he managed to get to her anyways. He hadn't expected her to jump back so quickly. But as she pointed at him, calling him a meanie, a few seconds of silence passed before them, Ian merely staring back at her, her arm still raised to point at him. "Is that so? So I'm sexy and mean now?" He was referring to her comment from earlier before she had passed out. "Hmm. Whatever. I guess I've played around long enough. Some of us have chores to tend to." And so he waved, and headed for the door. "I'm sure I'll see you around. Call me if your doing something fun again." He clicked his tongue and left out the door. Genjiomnom Genjiomnom

Joseph Valentino
Val felt his face flush with embarrassment as his roommate hummed right out the door. It was as if Elias were his actual dad- his wise advice and caring attitude required the younger to go through 'family' moments like that. Joseph never really understood why Eli considered him apart of his small, broken family. Perhaps it had something to do with Charlie- the separation could have been too much for Eli, hence why he put up the notice for a roommate. It was an odd, but heartwarming observation that Joseph had of the elder. But each time he thought about it, it never really sat well with him. He guessed that his actions made himself feel homesick.
Joseph had been silent for a moment, but snapped out of it and returned the smile. "Of course. It wouldn't be the same without you there, really." He headed towards the door, throwing the bag over his shoulder. "If I went alone, I'd probably be bored. Or worse, ambushed by people who ask about my excercise routines."

[ KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ]

Hrmph! Was all Sasha could manage. She lowered her arms and tensed her fists. She kept her pouty face, which turned red after reminding her what she said out loud, until Ian left. She let out a sigh and relaxed her body. Looking to the still open door, she figured it was time to take down the pipes.

Sasha took down the last of the pipes and stored them away in her apartment. She fixed up the books she knocked around earlier and moved her blanket back into the corner, where she would sleep later. For now, she tapped and swiped at the odd black statue, holographic images silently appearing, moving and resizing. She gave a sigh and figured now was a good time to retrieve the tacks, so she headed out, keeping her door open for ease of access.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Sasha is traveling between the truck outside and her apartment, via the stairs.)

Felix Oliver Rose

09c5649a33ba4707ab8710b1daf104aa.jpg

Felix breathed in the scent of the midday air as he closed his eyes, basking in the warm sunlight. A soft smile touched his lips as he opened his eyes again, the sunlight catching them in just the perfect way making them appear a deeper and darker blue. Setting to work he methodically began cleaning the flower stall, preparing to close up. It wasn't uncommon for Felix to close up shop a little earlier than normal, especially this time of year. Taking a small spray bottle he gave the flowers decorating the front of the stall a light mist before placing it just inside the doorway, locking the door on his way out.

Wheeling his bicycle to the center of the Farmer's Market Felix turned his face to the sun, letting the light shine on his face as he thought about what he should do next. I have the whole day to use still. I should go home and change out of my uniform, feed Jasper, make sure my Dianthus and Begonias are getting along well. Nodding to himself as he made up his mind he swung onto the bike and pedaled away, moving quickly. The combination of a light breeze and the pace of his steady pedaling caused his black hair to be blown back from his face, the cheeriness evident on his soft features. Felix let out a casual laugh, enjoying the sensation that riding a bicycle brought as he coasted through the city, growing steadily closer to Suncrest.

Coasting to a smooth stop Felix hopped off the bicycle, lifting it up just enough so that he did not leave tire tracks in the lobby as he made his way to the elevator. As he stood waiting for the elevator he noticed a girl, Sancha? Sasha? making trips back and forth between the staircase and a truck parked out front filled with... Are those... Tacks?? Trying to catch her eye he waved, letting the bike lean against him.

Mentions and Interactions Interactions: Genjiomnom Genjiomnom
Mentions: Genjiomnom Genjiomnom

Last edited:
~ Saren Hyatt & Ian Lassiter Collab~

aak4mp.jpg
Saren threw herself upon her bed, a few shopping bags sprawled out on the ground. Having face planted onto the bed, she propped herself up. "Ohhh Zara. That was hell." Having gone shopping with the twins wasn't what was hell exactly. It was the large amount of time they spent zipping through practically every store in the mall. She almost couldn't feel her legs. Zara came up to her and nuzzled her leg, her tail wagging. Still, Saren managed to release a small smile. She should go out with others more often. Changing clothes, she then took Zara's leash in her hands, she clipped it to Zara's collar and set out again against her leg's will. Poor Zara had been cooped up most the day, so she figured she should take her out to the dog park a little...

Ian had made it out into the front lobby, and he noticed Joseph right off the bat. But he also noticed Ellie, and they seemed to be friendly. But more than friendly, like actual friend friendly. Not that Ian could complain, he never went out enough, and he surely never used that time to get close to the girl. It wasn't something to be jealous of. They were both active people who loved being on the beach. Ian had spent most of his life in the city, away from the coast. Beach activities weren't exactly his thing. He wasn't planning to go up to them and saying , just past them and out the door. But why couldn't he bring himself to move? As he was watching them from the side of the lobby, only for mere seconds, he felt something tighten around his legs...

Upon walking out of the complex, Saren almost ran into a guy who was standing a little dumbfound in the front lobby . Zara got caught around his legs and he stumbled back as the leash tightened. Saren tried to grab Zara but she trotted around the guy again. "Oh!" She squealed as the guy fell over her. The guy stared at her for a few seconds, before apologizing and untangling the both of them from the leash, handing it to her. "T-thanks. Sorry for all this." Saren laughed a little bit embarassed, taking the leash and standing up. "I don't think I've seen you around before. What's your name?" The guy brushed his ruffled bangs out of his eyes and replied a little softly, "Ian"...

proxy.php
The girl was none other than Saren Hyatt, the girl who lived above in one of the penthouses. Another girl he had deemed too out of his league and too troublesome to bother talking to. But here she was, their fates intertwining for if only a few moments. What is up with this day?? The oddest things were occurring.The girl introduced herself after he had, though the point was mute. He already knew who she was. he always wondered if she were as snobby as most rich girls were, but seeing the warm look in her eyes denounced any stereotypes. "Well, I guess I'll see you later then!" And she left out the door with that Aussie trotting along her side. Ian followed her out, she was wearing black converse with gold chain laces, designer white shorts, and a short sleeved black blouse with a navy trim. Her hair let loose with designer sunglasses pulled up onto her forehead. As they parted ways and Ian made his way towards the grocery store, he tried to imagine what life would be like if he had that much money. He couldn't.

Entering the dog park, Saren removed the leash from Zara. She didn't try to run away, and was quite mannered. Saren took her purse and withdrew one of those fold up discs and threw it, watching Zara leap into the air to grab it. Zara was her frisbee dog champion. Well, in her eyes anyways.

• Eleanor (Ellie) May
    "Of course. It wouldn't be the same without you there, really. If I went alone, I'd probably be bored. Or worse, ambushed by people who ask about my exercise routines."

Ellie laughed at the comment, a loud and hardy laugh as she nudged his shoulder with her hand, "Please! Like they would come up and ask you that! I bet the ladies just watch you from the distance as the guys plan your death!" It was normal to joke with Val this way, which was very much inviting, "Alright then! Let's head out and enjoy the perfect weather."

Ellie lead the way as they walked to the beach. It was a good half hour walk but it allowed us to talk a bit. The beach was full of people since the Farmer's market was still happening. There wasn't a lot of people in the water, but it was clear that the water was going to be colder than usual, but it was water none the less. Dropping her tote bag on the sand, she began to pull off her sundress, revealing her gray bikini and ran up to the water.

"Yup... cold," she hissed out but continued to tread deeper, "Come you slow poke! You are killing sunlight!" Ellie waved Val over as she dove under the water, allowing her body to get consumed by the cold water. Really, it was getting warmer the longer she stayed under.

Princept Princept

~Saren Hyatt~
aak4mp.jpg
Zara brought the disc back to her master gleefully. "Your tail is going to fall off if it wags any harder." Saren teased, taking the disc from her mouth. Juts then she noticed another dog approaching, a German Shepherd in full determination. Saren wasn't sure if it was going to stop, and braced herself, but a man's voice resonated loud and firm. The dog halted in its tracks. She could tell the dog wasn't in attack mode by its body language, but hearing an explanation from the man helped anyways. As he introduced himself, she was grateful that Zara wasn't on her leash to wrap up anymore victims this time.

"Oh, the honor is mine. Saren Hyatt."
She replied with an introduction of her own, shaking his hand and offering a warm smile. It wasn't rare for her to be greeted by so formally. She thought she would remember such an attractive guy along with an attractive dog, but she was sure she hadn't seen the guy before. I reckon it's due to the fact Zara and I rarely go out to the park around noon. Gazing at Sam's dog, hearts may as well have glazed over her eyes. "What a handsome Shepherd. May I pet?" Zara tilted her head curiously, hesitantly edging closer to the dog as well.
KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
9b4f9f27709e795e7194a28824dc0de3.jpg
"It's nice to meet you, Saren," Sam said as he gave her a smile. He hasn't been around the complex so early n the day due to her job, so he still needs to meet a lot of the residents in Suncrest. When she asked about Luke, his smile grew larger, "Of course! He was trained to not harm others since my sisters always have friends over, I had to train him to behave."

Sam knelt beside Luke as he allowed Saren and her dog to come closer to Luke. Luke's tail began to thud against the grass as he allowed himself to be pet by Saren and be sniffed by the smaller dog. Sam stroked the german shepherd's back as the dog enjoyed the attention she was getting. "Luke has always been friendly," Sam reassured her, "Just don't look suspicious or he might get really protective. Other than that, he's just a lovable goofball."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back