• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex

~Saren Hyatt~
Imagining being tasered was a bit of an unpleasant thought, and as far as Saren knew, she wasn't a masochist. So she hoped to never have to feel that electrical pain. Though she had the personal stamina to make it as a cop, or, so she would like to believe, she didn't have that yearning to protect someone, or others, so much to put your life on the line every day. She admired people like that. If she had to imagine herself in law enforcement, she would probably be a forensic scientist. They always were so cool in CSI. But she imagines the job was far more difficult than they made it all seem.

As Sam spoke about his sisters giving him reason, it caused her to respect the man even more. But surprisingly a small bit of envy wiggled its way into her heart. But Saren quickly dismissed it. She couldn't be envious. She did have Zara to protect after all. That was someone important to her. As close as she was with her father, he always had body guards around him, he hardly needed her protection. Saren was in her thoughts a little too much that she almost missed Sam's dinner proposal. "Thank you..." Was all she could really muster. It was a gesture she hadn't really been given before. Of course, she had been invited to dinner parties before, but this was way more simple. Yet, twice as meaningful. Can I really intrude though? His family sounds nice...so maybe it would be something to consider in the future. Does he often bring random people over for dinner? Why am I thinking too hard about it? It's probably just a nice gesture that he doesn't mean. Are people that nice?

Saren's head hurt. As Sam rushed after Luke, who was having the time of his life, Zara circled him, and then found a tree stump to sit upon, barking with excitement as she watched the chase. Saren couldn't hold in a fit of laughter. "Pffhahaha! Do you need some help?" Though she doubted she could be of any true assistance, she tried to chase after Luke in front of Sam, hoping to encourage Luke's direction back towards his master's. All the while Zara had a front row seat to it all, panting slightly from the running . She jumped down from the bench and over a few feet to the dog water fountain, lapping up the water that filled the bowl as she pressed her paw onto the button on the ground beside the fountain.

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

~Ian Lassiter~

The man hadn't expected anyone to waltz over to help him. No, Ian was quite set on the world, heck, the universe being against him. And, if it weren't for all the expectant stares he was beign given by strangers, he would have left the green orbs of misfortune to rot on the ground! It seemed there were a lot of things Ian wanted to do, versus what he actually did. His brother would often tease him about acting like he didn't care, but that deep inside he was a "good boy". This is what happens to "good people". Ian muttered within his mind.

A softer voice spoke up suddenly, and without thinking, Ian retorted, "Of course I'm no-" Suddenly stopping himself, his words edged with poison melted. The annoyance leaving his face as he glanced over at the maiden assisting him. Oh, right. An actual person was talking to me. Watching as she picked up some Avocado's, Ian was genuinely taken aback. A most people around seemed to shy away as quickly as they could to avoid being held responsible. "Ah..thanks." Though, this woman...she seemed to try to be hiding her face. But he had caught a glimpse of it the moment she had bent down to help him out. "Hey...have we met before....?" Ian cocked his head to the side a bit, trying to dig through his memory, but it was failing him. To save from further thought, a second person came to Ian's rescue. Huh...maybe the odds are not all out of my favor?

"I was beginning to think I was cursed or something." He replied to the man. Which, also seemed familiar, but once again, his mind failed to provide him a name. Putting the last Avocado back into place with the help of the two kindest people Ian had ever met in his life, he leaned against his shopping cart slightly. "I feel as if I should be returning the favor." And he did mean it. He rarely received help, and when he did, he felt the need to repay it. Though his words were casual, his eyes were completely serious. "Don't feel pressured to think of something right away, but I'm completely in your debt."

Hmm, it seems that Sasha did not die yet. The familiar elevator ding and the sounds of footsteps lead Sasha to believe Flor was a kind person. She turned back around after the doors left, not forgetting about the panel. She doesn't know a lot about elevators, or at least she would say that, but she knew there are parts in them she could use for a new machine.

Sasha looked over to Nicholas, her thoughts actually in her head for once. She thought he looked a little sad, broken even. Hello mister, do you need a hug? Sasha held her arms out invitingly, a warm smile on her face. It was as if she were a completely different person now.

Normally Sasha would be embarrassed at the thought of contact with another person, but consoling is something different. She didn't know Nicholas was famous, so she had a genuine motherly look about her right now. She doesn't like sadness, it's the reason she works so passionately on her projects. She wants to make the world a better place and get rid of sadness. And that means this elevator will be coming apart later, and this buy will be offered a hug, it's the logical approach to dealing with sadness.

spookie spookie

• Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
    9b4f9f27709e795e7194a28824dc0de3.jpg
    "If you can catch Luke, I will buy you a drink at the cafe!" Sam offered Saren. He didn't sound tired, as he tried to anticipate his canine's next move. The one thing he didn't account for was the fact the grass was a bit slippery from the morning's sprinklers, and Sam slipped. He jumped to his feet as he noticed Luke sitting next to Zara. Is he laughing at me! Sam gave up and just walked over to the bench and called out to Luke, "You're a traitor! How can you do this to me twice today..."

Sam tried to catch his breath as he tilted his head back watching the thin clouds above him. He loves his dog, but he can be a dick sometimes. And it seems to only be towards him. His sisters and mom were alway treated well by Luke, but the canine always seems to go against Sam. What did I do to him for his betrayal!

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Felix Oliver Rose
09c5649a33ba4707ab8710b1daf104aa.jpg

As Felix arrived at the elevator everything seemed to speed up, people running back and forth as he waited for the elevator. His head whipped around trying to note all the people hurrying back and forth, the confusion causing him to miss the elevator, some younger kid squeezing in at the last moment. Ah well. Its not like you were going to fit with your bicycle anyways. Sighing as the elevator slid close in front of him he pushed the call button once again, waiting in silence until the elevator dinged, sliding open to reveal that it was surprisingly empty.

Felix stepped into the elevator quickly before it got snatched away, setting his bike down gently, letting it lean against the wall next to him. He pushed to keep the door open a couple of times, in case anyone needed to go up, before rifling through his messenger back, pulling out his smartphone. Standing there waiting for the elevator to close he began going through his emails, already so many, so early in the day. Finishing an update email for his boss Felix slid the phone into his pocket, looking up and around, glancing what he looked like in the mirror in the elevator.

Good lord, I am a mess! Giving himself a half frown he tried in vain to pat down his wind blown hair, strewn with various petals and leaves. It was pointless to try and fix the disheveled, wrinkled look his light blue work button down had taken on, or the potting soil that stained the green apron over his legs. Luckily his black work pants were more salvageable , just flower clippings here and there to brush off that had not fallen off on his ride home.

Mentions/Interactions None

• Joseph Valentino
    The thought of Ellie having her own little dream cafe right next to the beach was so simple and innocent that he couldn't help but let the smile linger a little bit more. She was an incredibly nice and sociable person, so it wouldn't be unheard of is she enjoyed her job, which required her to be that way. Joseph turned his head the other way, to the shore and the boardwalk. There were a few shops peppered here and there, but it was nothing like- Val caught himself. There he went again, talking about home. Stop that. It might as well be considered rude to do that now.
    Joseph returned his gaze to Ellie, letting out a small scoff. "I could never do something as bold as operating and owning a business, let alone a restaurant. If it were anyone else, I'd be skeptical. But I think you'll do just fine." Val brought his knees up to his chest, shuddering as a bit of cold water hit his neck in effect of the movement. "Being a waiter is definitely an interesting job.. I get to meet a colorful array of people- most of whom are the red, angry type that think they're the only customers in the entire area. I want to leave, but I have no clue of what to go into." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "I tried being a swim instructor- the feedback I got was not very heartwarming. Though I do admit that I'm a little strict when it comes to swimming."

[ KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ]

Felix Oliver Rose

"HOLD IT!! WAIT A SECOND, PLEASE!" The shout cause Felix to turn, confusion already written across his face, which quickly turned to alarm as the man came barreling at him. Pulling his bicycle to the side at the last second, he hugged the wall as man just made it into the elevator as the doors dinged shut. "Oh my god are you alright??" The concern was evident in his voice as he stepped forward towards the man who seemed to be trying to fuse with the mirror.

Just as quickly as he had dashed into the elevator the man turned to Felix as if nothing had happened, offering a smile as he turned towards Felix. "My! I haven't seen you around much! I'm Eli. And you are neighbor?" As the man clasped his hands together Felix could not help but smile at how hyper Eli was. Keeping a hand on his bicycle so it did not topple over in the elevator, Felix offered a hand. "A pleasure to meet you Eli, I am sorry we have not met formally yet. I tried to make time when I first moved here to meet as many people as I could, but it seems I missed a few people. I am Felix, Felix Rose. But are you alright? You hit that mirror at a rather high speed!" Keeping his hand out for an introductory handshake Felix eyed the man up and down for any visible injuries. Something told him that Eli tended to rush like this and people that rushed tended to hurt themselves. He had seen it enough times as people ran away from his flower stall, tripping as they ran to their destination.

Mentions/Interactions Interactions: Princept Princept
Mentions/Interactions Mentions: None

Eleanor (Ellie) May
aa5b8c1ba7ccbbbd84c5e6de83692cee.jpg
Ellie listened intently to Val's words. Never looking at him, just looking down to the calm waves as she blows bubble in thought. From the time she has known Val, she never once thought Val would stay as a waiter. She always thought that he would go off and become a professional swimmer, and listening to him talk made her really think. When he finished with his past job as a swim instructor, Ellie couldn't help laugh.

"Well, you want to go back to school right?" Ellie asked, looking up at him, "What do you really want to do? I mean, there has to be something you absolutely see yourself doing with your life..."

Ellie was attending college for her Language and Culture Degree since she had a dream to travel the world once, but the more she worked at the Cafe, she just developed a new love for her work. Ellie is still going through with her current degree since it can help her in one way or the other. Then a thought came to her, "But if you ever need a job with swimming breaks, I'll be your girl!"

Princept Princept

MAX

Max was tired. Extremely tired. It was still only early afternoon and she felt like she could fall asleep and hibernate all winter. But Milo already covered that part of the apartment, so Max was left with the only choice. Venture outside. She clicked save on her latest magazine story and sighed. She hated it, with a burning passion but it sold and that’s what matters.

She arose from her blanket covered chair and looked over at the sleeping dog.
Butt…” His head immediately arose and cracked into a panting smile. “Yeah yeah..." she stood and arched her back, painfully aware of her crooked back. After a quick look-over her refrigerator, she realized she had to leave her room to buy food. Near the refrigerator was a small whiteboard, stating 'IT HAS BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE I HAVE LEFT THE APARTMENT'.

Well, you win this time society.” She erased the little 3 and replaced it with a 0. Her previous record had been 6 days, when Milo was staying with her friend Jodi while Max had pulled an all nighter on a project. She gave him a good pat before grabbing the keys and a hoodie to appear presentable. She was wearing sweatpant shorts and a gray tanktop with a bunny on it. She took a quick scouting of the hallway to make sure someone wasn’t out there before heading to the elevator. Hands shoved deeply into her pockets, she put on her aviators in an effort to appear as someone who hadn’t just spent three days inside her apartment. As her finger pushed the button, she decided just to buy dinner at the cafe. She could go to the store tomorrow with Milo.

• Joseph Valentino

Val offered another smile. "You're always willing to come out here. If we were doing this for a job, we'd probably be living on the penthouse floor." He rolled his eyes, and peered into the water. He felt his hand run over an unbroken shell- he wanted Tocqueville find it again. As Val dragged his hand around underwater, he contemplated Ellie's question. He definitely wanted to go back to college to get interested in something. But..
    Ah hah. Found you. Joseph thought as he pulled up a medium-sized conch shell. He began cleaning the sand out of it.
    "Eleanor. You want to know why I'm at Suncrest?" He didn't give her a chance to respond. "It's not because I dropped out. It's because I got expelled. I went to a really fancy one, too. Had a dorm, a roommate. But frankly, it was a shit show." He looked at her and waved a hand. "Don't get me wrong.. I didn't fight anyone or deal drugs. I just didn't do much of anything they assigned me. It was all incredibly boring." He paused. "When I told my aunt, she thought that the solution was sending me out here for a break." Joseph looked down at the shell again. "Sorry. I might've overshared a bit. I just trust you, and Eli, surprisingly. As for my likes.. I enjoy marine life."

Eleanor (Ellie) May
When Val mentioned the Penthouse Floor, Ellie couldn't help but roll her eyes. The apartment she shares with her Aunt and Uncle, was basically a Penthouse, just without the view. She would give anything to just pack up and move into a smaller place. She's always loved the feeling of having a small place for her own, it reminded her of when she was younger. Ellie pulled her knees to her chest as she listened to Val tell her his past. He was a closed book, and Ellie knew it, so having him share something like this was something she wouldn't let go for granted. A smile pulled on the corner of her lip as she heard him say he wanted to study Marine Life, "You should go back to school... You could make a great Marine Biologist, Val. It suits you."

Ellie looked up at him, but her smile was gone. Taking a deep breath, she spoke up again, "My Aunt and Uncle have tried to give me everything, but I don't let them... Everything I have earned from working at the Cafe has gone toward my future. They pay for my schooling, which I appreciate, but the future of the Complex will always hang around me as I am their sole heir... I guess I come to the beach in order to run away from my future." Ellie paused as she looked out to the distance and continued, "I guess what I'm trying to say is," she turned her attention to his face, "Don't run away because it will always catch up. So, just do what you want, and make your life yours."

Princept Princept

~Saren Hyatt~
Watching as Sam slipped on the grass, Saren covered her mouth, trying to prevent the laughter from overflowing out. her efforts to aid in helping catch Luke was futile. And as Sam gave up, she came over from behind, her breathing leveling out from the running. She leaned over Sam to move some strands of hair back into place that had been ruffled. "He's really showing you up." Saren smiled as she made her way over to Zara, reaching down to pet her head, but Zara zipped out of the way behind Luke. "Oh. It seems they're collaborating." She grinned a little mischievously. Fine, we can play that game. She suddenly dropped to the ground, a fake faint if you will. A few seconds rolled by and then she felt a wet nose against her cheek. Throwing her arms around Zara, the Aussie yelped with surprise, but then wagged her tail excitedly. "They always come when they think you're in danger." Clipping the leash onto Zara's collar, Saren stood back up. "It's a nice day, I think both of us could use a drink. If you buy me one, I'll buy you one?" It was a casual offer, and she wouldn't be disappointed if he refused. But having the company would be nice. She had already gone shopping with girls for the first time in years. So why not be a little more bold. Get to know new people. If she didn't, she really would lose all her youth.

(Waiting for Lewis to reply before I post for Ian. But if not in a day then I'll post anyways)

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
One moment, Sam was looking up at the sky when something thing better came into view. He watched her as she fixed his ash blond hair. Wide eyes for a moment from her sudden actions, he soon recovered as he sent her a grin, "He's just mad I haven't been around much..." He let his eyes follow Saren as she tried to get Zara, but the small Aussie wasn't in the mode to leave. Sam laughed a bit to himself but soon stopped when he saw Saren collapse to the floor.

Sam got up on his feet and made his way towards her, worried something had happened to her. When Zara tried to check on her, Saren took hold of her dog in a swift motion, and Sam let out a huge sigh of relief. "Well, I know Luke would just continue on his day if I did that to him... I don't mind as long as he protects Nicole and Minerva," he announced as Saren stood up. After she offered a drink in return for a drink, Sam laughed and agreed playfully, "Alright, seem fair. We'll meet at the Cafe then, or do you have something else in mind?"

Felix Oliver Rose

Felix relaxed, not noticing anything too alarming. Noting Eli's firm handshake and infectious smile, Felix couldn't help but chuckle, his smile widening as he shook the man's hand. "I'm alright, thank you for worrying. I'm not usually in a rush, but my job gets hectic at times." As Eli spoke he released Felix's hand, checking himself in the mirror before turning back to him, still smiling. Wow, this guy has more energy than a professional athlete!

This put a silly image in Felix's head, causing a quick giggle to burst out before he could smother it down. As a light blush rose to his cheeks he pulled at his clothes, slightly embarrassed he just giggled in front of this person who is his neighbor who he is somehow meeting for the first time. You got to give proper introductions to the other tenants! If you don't you won't have anyone to have tea with! He mentally chided himself before blinking a couple times, focusing on the conversation at hand. "-Would've been bad for Charlie and Val. But what about you? Took a tumble into someone's garden while biking?" Giving a causal laugh along with Eli, Felix relaxed a little more, the blush fading away.

"Oh no, this is just what happens on days we have deliveries. I am the florist who runs the Pretty Petals flower stall in the Farmers Market. I set the new arrangements today and it ended up a tad messier than I intended. If I may be so bold to ask however, who is Charlie and Val? I know only a small handful of other tenants, if you can count the landlord's niece and immediate my neighbor Lexi." Offering a sheepish grin, Felix relaxed against the wall a little, his normally straight and proper posture slipping a little as the busyness of the day settled on his shoulders. It was always about then, in the elevator did he feel tired from waking early.

Mentions/Interactions Interactions: Princept Princept
Mentions: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

• Joseph Valentino

Val looked unsure. On one hand, he liked the idea of observing aquatic animals and would love to walk to work on a beach, but on the other.. He thought of himself messing up on an important project. It was a dream career to Val at this point- just a dream. He placed the conch back where it belonged, so that anything could make its home there.
    "..I'll think about it." He muttered, running an anxious hand through his hair. He didn't regret telling Ellie, but he did regret saying too much about it. Joseph knew well that Eli would never say anything personal about him, unless Val grew comfortable with it.
    He raised a brow and looked at her. "Running away?.. I suppose I've been doing that here ever since I moved in. Life just.. sometimes never really catches my attention." His face flushed red as he groaned. "That sounds so stupid and edgy. I've been reading too much of Eli's dark poetry."

Eleanor (Ellie) May
"That sounds so stupid and edgy. I've been reading too much of Eli's dark poetry," said as his face turned red.

Ellie laughed and just splashed some water on him, "Are sure they aren't yours? Because you seem to be the only guy with the edgy attitude!" Ellie got up to her feet and began to run away from his as fast as she could against the waves, "Now, come on you sour fish! We came here to swim not mop around!"

Once Ellie reached a deeper area of the ocean, she stopped running and began to swim her way to the starting location they came into the water. Once she got closer to the spot, she turned around and casually began to float as she took in the warm feeling of the sun. It was actually a great day for this, and Ellie just wants to stay here all day, but she would have to come home sometime, or there would be a search party out to look for her, sent by her Aunt and Uncle.

Princept Princept

"I feel as if I should be returning the favor. Don't feel pressured to think of something right away, but I'm completely in your debt."

"No worries, man. Just glad to help out, a fellow cursed soul. I say that, but one day I'll ask for something small like a coffee."
If Lewis was honest with himself, he'd probably forget all of these people by tomorrow. Then the memory would suddenly appear at around three in the morning. Even if he was an okay civilian, he was never one to be a knight in shining armor. Let's say the situation had been much smaller, he would've just stood by and maybe even laugh a bit at the other's misfortune. However, since the incident was so extreme, he decided to provide assistance. The attention from all the other shoppers after a scene like this was the absolute worst. And he didn't know the guy. Maybe the man was secretly super shy or something.

"Don't expect me to help the next time you decide to mess with the grocery gods. I may be kind, but I already have enough bad luck when it comes to shopping." Sarcasm laced his voice as Lewis tried at his first attempt to interact with someone. Jokes always had a fifty percent chance of failing, especially with his slightly twisted sense of humor. He waved to the girl, who he's most likely met before and just forgot the name of, with a small grin. She seemed like a nice person. Maybe I've seen her here before.

~Saren Hyatt~
Saren listened to Sam mention his sisters, and she thought those were beautiful names. Even though he said Luke wouldn't care, somehow she was sure if he were really in danger, he would come to his aid. She realized being a cop must be hard when you have a family to take care of. Not being home often. But sometimes you have to give up some pleasantries in life in order to protect the ones you love. Suddenly, Saren remembered that song she still had to finish writing. The topic was along the lines of protecting someone you love. It can be difficult when you don't understand the feeling. Maybe Sam could help by offering some of his experiences. "That's perfect. Then, I'll see you soon." She smiled and left the park. She was going to drop Zara off at home and freshen up a bit. She didn't go on social outings that didn't involve work. Today was becoming many firsts for her. She just hoped this wouldn't turn out to be as tiring as the shopping trip. As nice as it was to be around the twins, Saren still preferred online shopping. But this would be different. She was going out to a cafe with a guy...who wasn't a client. Does this...make it a date? Did I just ask a guy on a date? She hadn't thought about it when she had offered. Eh. A casual cafe date. People do that all the time right? She didn't know. But she decided to go with that anyways.

Appearing back through the lobby, Saren started up the stairs, Zara alongside her. They got a few flights up, when Zara halted. Completely giving up. Seriously??? You pick now to give out. Saren laughed a bit, and picked her pooch up. "Did chasing after Luke tire you out that much? Finee. I'll carry you the rest of the way." She had avoided taking the elevator, because Zara didn't do well in small spaces. Especially if there was a chance the elevator would be crowded. Reaching the top floor, she was about to pass by the elevators when one of them opened. And, because most humans look towards sudden movements, Saren turned her head as the elevator door opened. She stopped dead in her tracks. "Uhhh..." She saw Mr. Spook Lord with a girl who was quite close to him. Just what was going on in that elevator??? Saren completely didn't take him for the type. It's not that she ever watched him or anything. But bringing a girl with him was definitely out of the norm. "Uhh...." She repeated, still holding Zara. "Uhhh...?" She blinked her eyes and turned away, and briskly walked towards her door. I guess it's a good thing I didn't take the elevator. Did I stare too long? Should I have said something more? Nahhh it's not my business...

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint spookie spookie Genjiomnom Genjiomnom

~Ian Lassiter~

The two seemed to be quite humble, and refused Ian's gratitude. He wished they would just name something. Everyone needed or wanted something, but were too afraid to say it. Ian wasn't afraid to say anything. Remembering what the girl had mentioned earlier, he had a bit of an Aha! moment. "You mentioned the Suncrest Cafe." He looked from the girl and towards the guy. "And you mentioned coffee. So it's settled." He clapped his hands together. "I'll buy you each a drink at the cafe sometime. I go there often, so I'm sure I'll see you guys around." He didn't remember seeing either of them at the complex or cafe before, and it wasn't surprising. He never looked at someone unless he was forced to. He never noticed someone who wasn't attracting attention to themselves. You could probably say Ian wasn't the most observant. Everything he took in was generally left within his subconscious. "Oh, I'm sure this is only the first wave of revenge for me thinking I could substitute a kiwi for an avocado." He replied in referral to the grocery gods comment.

But what he was a strong believer in, was fate. And he was certain if fate had brought them together today, it would surely bring them together again in the future. But...just in case..
Taking the grocery list he had crumpled up earlier, he took the pen out of his back pocket and wrote down his number twice. Then, ripped the paper in half, placing one each in the grocery basket or cart of the couple. "If you need anything beforehand, let me know. No matter what it is." Ian hated to be bothered. So he rarely gave his number out. But whether the guy was taking a risk to be nice due to his own bad experiences, or the girl was just a kind soul, not many people helped Ian. Ian was usually the person giving help or being asked to do something dangerous. So, a change of pace was nice. He began to leave with his cart, turning back slightly. "Oh, right. It's Ian by the way."

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint MitoIsMe MitoIsMe

Last edited:
Felix Oliver Rose

"Interesting! I wish I had a job that involves being outside. I'm a caged bird with a red pen and chapters to edit." Making a mental note of Eli's occupation Felix nodded, it was a response he heard a lot from customers. Out of nowhere Eli seemed to get rejuvenated, like he had six shots of pure espresso from the downstairs cafe. Before Felix could react, Eli had his phone out and in his face, swiping through Oh god this man has a lot of pictures of his child. In all honesty the child was a cute one, with a wide, innocent grin. Felix let out another giggle as Eli ranted in pride about HIS CHARLIE.

Accompanying the child on the beach was an older looking young man, closer to his age it seemed. "That's my roommate, Joseph- But practically everyone he knows well calls him Val. He's like a son to me, really. You should meet him sometime! I would have more pictures of him, but he hates when I'm the one taking them." As Eli slipped the phone back into his pocket, a quick thought came to Felix's mind, causing him to smile happily.

"I am free tonight, if you and Joseph would like to have dinner with me. It would be nice to have company for once, it seems like it has been ages since I had anyone over. I can promise you that my food is edible. I must note though that I have a cat, so if you are allergic I understand if you do not want to enter my home." The offer came out before he was able to fully think it through, the thought of having guests thrilling Felix. Maybe I could invite Alexis over as well. I may have to go shopping though...

Mentions/Interactions Mentions: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Interactoins: Princept Princept

• Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
    Sam watched Saren walk away as he waved the two off. Then it hit him, Was I just ask out on a date? Is this even a date? He combed his hand through his hair as he tried to hide his face from anyone that might notice his blush. Sam let out a whistle, signaling Luke over, "Come on, Luke. Time for you to be lazy with Minerva." It took a hot minute for him to put Luke's leash back on, but once it was one, he headed to the stairs. It was faint but he could make out a few faint foot falls high above him, but he shrugged it off as he looked down at Luke, "Alright, let's get you tired!" Sam began to count down, and once it hit 1 both Luke and Sam began to run up the stairs. It took a bit to make it to the 7th floor, but it was worth it was he made it to his apartment and Luke crashed on the couch with Minerva.

Sam walked past her, as he beelined to the bathroom. To his misfortune, Nicole was inside, "Nicky! Are you going to take long?" He pressed his ear to the door as he waited for a response but she opened the door as she walked past him, clearly on the phone with someone. "It better not be a guy, you're talking with!" he called out to her before she walked into the restroom to freshen up. Once he's face was washed from the grass and sweat, he walked back to the front door and announced, "I'll be at the cafe!" He heard the simple okay from both his mom and Nicole, and he walked out. Taking the stairs back down, he walked into the cafe and took a seat, wanting to wait for Saren before he ordered for the both of them.

"I'm Lewis. It was nice to meet you." Lewis said and turned over to the girl. "And you too." He could be a marginally polite person on most days. Saying things like please and thank you when needed. He even knew certain etiquettes at the dinner table. Like everyone else, there were some days where he just couldn't be polite. Whether he'd gotten some bad news or just wasn't feeling great, there were days when he didn't smile. But those days were rare, and today was alright for the most part.

Near the end of his shopping, Lewis had added some things in. Bread, cheese, and other stuff. Nothing else bad happened during the rest of the trip. The cashier was a little rude, but he would be too if he had to work as a cashier. After the shopping was finished, he'd make pasta and enjoy the rest of the afternoon. Walking home with two bags was a little tough, but he managed to get up to his apartment with only a bit of pain.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

• Joseph Valentino
    tumblr_inline_mqs9f1VPaI1qz4rgp.gif

"Huh- Hey! Watch it-!" Val lifted his arm to shield his face from the splashing water. He moved it away, watching her run and eventually disappear into the water again to relax. She had a point, but at the same time, swimming helped calm his nerves. If anyone would want to get him to open up, it would be through something like this. He stood and smiled, following her path away from the cliffs. He had almost fallen over due to a strong wave, but he made it. He called over to Eleanor, "I'm gonna take a little break on the beach, near our stuff. I need some water that isn't salty.."
    As he waded through the water, another large wave threw him off balance. This time, the ocean had won, and toppled the swimmer. For a few moments, his body didn't move in slight shock, but the wave carried him near the shore. He lifted his head in a coughing fit, his face red from embarrassment. Before another wave could take over again, he stood and shuffled out of the ocean.

"Tada! How do you like this place?" Adelaide cheered as she opened the door to their apartment. "...It's empty." Pluto deadpanned. He stepped inside to inspect the place. It wasn't bad, he actually liked it. It had a nice balcony where he could chill. "Yes The living area is empty for now, We just need to move our stuff in. I already have our rooms set u-Pluto, why are you laying on the floor?" She asked him, concerned that he might be hurt.
"I am just tired." After such a long car ride and having to take the stairs up because 'Hotaru doesn't like being in small places!'; all Pluto wanted to do was just lay down. Lay down and do absolutely nothing.

"Ok, I'll let you sleep for a couple minutes." Adelaide let Hotaru swoop down and rest on top of Pluto's butt while she went to make them some breakfast. She made sure to text James to tell him to go get some groceries before he came back. They didn't have much normal food but Adelaide always made sure they at least had ingredients to make pies. Adelaide hummed to herself while she made some egg sandwiches.
She gave Pluto his food before she went back to the kitchen to make a pie.
Pluto munched on his egg sandwich, watching Adelaide preheat the oven. "How is it we have actual vannila beans but we don't have cereal?"
Adelaide said nothing.

After preparing a French apple pie then finishing her breakfast, Adelaide decided to wake Pluto up before more of their furniture was moved in.
"Pluuuutoooo, wake up. Why don't we go out! Meet the neighbors." She smiled at him. Pluto grunted before sitting up. "Why can't you just go?"
"Because I want us both to get used to this place! Oh, also Hotaru too." Adelaide cooed at the owl who cooed back. Pluto wondered how she could walk around with an owl half the time yet he never asked her. Instead he stood up, fixed his hair and held the door open for her. "Please don't tell me we have to walk down the steps this time?"
Yet again no answer. Only a giggle.

( Anyone Anyone who is around or in the loddy I guess?)

Last edited:
Eleanor (Ellie) May
"I'm gonna take a little break on the beach, near our stuff. I need some water that isn't salty.."

Ellie straightened up as she watched Val head back to their things. Now away from the cliffs, the waves were picking up. It didn't help that the tide is beginning to come in. "I think I need to drink some water as well!" she called out to him, but then gasped when she saw him fall from the strong waves. He didn't move which caused Ellie to panic, especially when she saw another wave crash on top of him.

She tried to make her way to him, fear in her eyes, but when Val got up, she relaxed. She ran up to him as they went up to their bags, "Oh my God! Val are you alright?" Ellie touched his shoulder when she caught up, trying to look into his eyes completely missing the redness on his face.

Princept Princept

[font=Special+Elite]
Nicholas "Spook" Sterling​
[/font]

full

Nicholas' eyes widened, a mix of shock and apprehension displayed on his porcelain features. He backed up a bit instinctively, having had more than one fan practically squeeze his guts out with their enthusiastic 'hugs'.

"Uh, thanks, but no thanks... I'm not really the hugging type, no matter what the fangirls say. It's nothing personal, I've just had my hair pulled out one too many times."

There was a definite truth to his anti-hug statement, unless you counted cats. Years of crazed fans nearly tearing you apart tended to have that effect, and Nick had never been the touchy-feely type to begin with.

He needed a lot of trust to allow someone to get close, and just sharing an apartment wasn't enough for the elusive teenage star.

Genjiomnom Genjiomnom

Last edited:

~Saren Hyatt~

Unlocking the door to walk into the penthouse apartment, she let Zara leap back onto the floor. Taking her leash off and tossing it around one of the coat hangers, she took a moment to rub Zara's ears and kissed her forehead. Her walls were burgundy, and everything was quite spotless. Saren might act like a hermit, inside her room day and night working on song lyrics, but she kept things tidy. Living alone, the large space might seem in fat, too spacial. Lonely. But Saren never really felt that way. Especially with Zara by her side. Sure, she missed hearing her father's witty comments at times, but she knew he was off doing important things, and she was doing important things. Maybe she was lonely. And just didn't realize it? Regardless, she never found herself moping or crying about it.

After washing her face and changing into a black and white striped top, she set the sunglasses she had earlier down on the table. Instead, grabbing a silver hair clip with a sapphire crescent moon in the middle, and clipping it to her hair. Blowing Zara one last kiss, the girl set out again to meet Sam at the Cafe. She didn't look towards the elevators this time, a little ashamed she had walked away earlier whilst just assuming something perverted happened. I should properly apologize next time I see them...but.... Right. What if something did happen? Then what ? That would be even more awkward to discuss.

Saren was relieved to see the ash blond hair from earlier when she stepping into the cafe area. It chased those troubling thoughts away. "Sam. I hope I didn't make you wait too long." She took the seat across from him. Now that she was actually here in front of him, the moment felt a bit like something out of the movies. Do people really do this? Questioning everything is what happens when you don't socialize on your own free time. Saren had done many formal business meetings, negotiated. But Sam wasn't someone she was trying to persuade, nor do business with. "Seeing that you're here, looks like Luke finally gave in?"

~Ian Lassiter~
Location: Suncrest Complex ~ Interacting With: Warren and his wrath
"Just what the heck are these supposed to be??!" Warren's voice erupted throughout the complex room. Ian replied with a mumble, "Well, they are avocad-"
"-I know what they are Ian! I'm asking why." "Well, according to your word choice earlier..."

His brother was not int he mood. Going on about not being able to complete his fruit salad without kiwi, which he wouldn't believe Ian when he told him about his lengthy day. Just another excuse it was. Even though it wasn't, Ian couldn't help but think that it should be the other way around. He was older but he was always the one getting scolded. Unfair. Completely and utterly unfair. And so he turned to leave, when Warren grabbed his hoodie. "Where do you think you are going? You get to cut the onions!"

And so Ian sighed, his lack of emotion overcoming his eyes. They didn't dare shed tears. "Geez....are you even human. Cry a little." Warren cringed. He didn't understand how Ian went around all day with such a relaxed composure. His eyes generally revealed everything, but shedding tears did not seem to be biologically possible. It had become Warren's mission to get him to cry at least once. "Of course you'd want that...you sadist." And there it was. That playful, mischievous grin that always stole Warren's voice away. Turning back towards his own duties, Warren merely rolled his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back